Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13001-13050 of 16238

1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hey guys! a very rainy day here..
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey :)

It's absolutely boiling here! We went to the park and had ice cream!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hi ladies! What is the world coming to? It's supposed to be spring time there Dannii, meaning rain showers and you're getting sun. It's suppose to be summer here and we're getting daily rain.. *tsk*

i polished off half a pint of ben & jerry's creme brulee after dinner. ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
IKR? It's so warm here for this time of year!

OMG GOSH I WANT SOME! XD

I was speaking to Alice earlier and she told me that we haven't even had the TMP press release yet! I must have been so psyched that I thought we already had it! xD
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
I know we don't have the press release yet otherwise I would remember, they probably would not release it til next week and then we'll die of waiting for the airing. imagine us when the stills come out, *iz dead!*

I don't think I have waited so much with bated breath for an episode as TMP aside from the usual season premiere and finales.

the creme brulee was to die for, i didn't care if it was a bit chilly tonight.. i wore a long sleeved top and then proceeded to eat it. lol! ;D

how are you on this lovely sunny day on your side of the globe?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
She said we're hopefully we're gonna be getting them soon, but the press release will probably come sonner! :)

I'm working on a new video, I'm quite excited for it! :D

I'm doing okay, how are you?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
laugh
I'm ok. busy day, have to work again on saturday. we have a photoshoot for the fall/winter collection for Runway magazine (there is a runway magazine here, lol!) with my luck it'll probably run through til the wee hours of sunday morning! *sigh*

show me the video when it's done. i'm trying to do some picspams and stuff of the ncis cast of their guestings. i did one of CdP yesterday for Despierta America. i wanna do one of MW from Letterman.

you know what? I'm gonna finish off the ice cream before my sister can get her greedy hands on it! ;D

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Oh my goodness.

I will upload it :)

Bad Jax! xD
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
zzz
okay, it's the time of the night again. ny ny.. see you tomorrow, take care!! mwaah.. ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
See ya Jax! :)
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi girls. Been super busy lately. Lots of painting outside (the porch railings, etc), shopping (I finally got some more craft items and 5 new tops/dresses for summer!), etc. Tons of stuff and I just really haven't had a whole lot of time.

This week's fitness challenge was dancing, I did 1 hr Monday, 30 min Tuesday and that's been it. Yesterday no time, didn't even take a single bite of food until 11pm at night! Today I felt so ill/nauseous so I chose not to exercise, but tomorrow I'm going to try to get back on track.

Anyway, the next few days are going to be busy doing some stuff for my business, more job hunting (put in 8 applications today) and working on actually getting some decorations on the wall in our room!

Miss you girls.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hey guys! still at work, downloading housekeeping and desperate man. i accidentally deleted them from my desktop! stupid me!! nearly finish now.

@jenna: wow, super busy!! the best of luck with the job hunting, i'm sure it won't be long now when you get a call.
take ample rest in between the chores and exercises, gonna defeat the purpose if you get sick.

i can't wait for the missionary position!! I have a feeling it's gonna be good. and there's still Ribbs in there too! ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
Hey Jax! :)
heart
Hi Jax! Yeah I have been super busy. Rest between chores & exerise, not really. My mom is still in freak out mode. Even though the house is really coming together nicely & a majority of stuff is done she's not satisfied. She wants it all done, everyone to have jobs, etc seemingly overnight. She's going away again this wekeend on Saturday so that will give me & D some down time to do what we want. I think the "sickness" was me taking my blood pressure pill then going out in direct sunlight to paint (which it expressly says not to do that). Back is hurting today... I think I just need to breath for a little while. You know?

Hi Danniiii! <3
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jenna! :))

I hope you're feeling better today!

I have two weeks holiday! :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys! popping in real quick. only got home at 10pm, then going in again at 9am tomorrow. did i say i'm hating fashion week now? *sigh*

@dannii: spring break!! go do some spring stuff.. ;D

@jenna: relax.. it's spring time, go smell the flowers or something. stuff can wait for a few days. ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jax! How are you?

I just got the most pathetic anon hate in my Tumblr ask. They said we're all 12 year olds and maniacs and only watch the show for the ship. Grrrr.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
ah, it's one of those anons.. those people don't know when to quit, do they? we all know they all talk crap. never mind, pathetic cowardly brainless people they are. they just want to annoy you, don't let them win. *hugs*
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
You're totally right, they unfollowed me right after. GOOD RIDDANCE!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
darn right, go away and good feckin' riddance! don't let the door hit you when you go! who needs them? shoo!

aside from that? how are you? any plans for the weekend?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
zzz
it's 230am, ny ny time *yawns* i'll be here tomorrow night most likely. take care!! mwaah! ;)
heart
Hi Dannii, Jax! Feeling a little better. =]

The only reason someone would hate us or the show is because they haven't seen the show & don't know why we love the show.

Yay for your 2 week Holiday! Are you going to have lots of fun!?=] Any big plans!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Aww, yay :)

IKR? I'm sick of it!

I don't have anything major planned, but we'll see where it ends up! xD

Plans for today?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
seriously flailing over the TMP stills! His hands on her shoulder.. I don't give a feckin' damn if I'm at work!!

How am I suppose to survive til the airing?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
THE PROMO PICS *_*
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
ooh i'm loving the stills from TMP too! Exciting!!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
Ziva looks sooo beautiful in the stills, must be something in the water in Cartagena.. or the nearness of one Tony DiNozzo! ;D

hi ladies!!
Going to bed soon.... but hey Jax!!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
Hi Piper! still catching up with the eps?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Heeeeeeyyy ;)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
Hey luv, how are you?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm good thanks you? :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
I'm fine. a bit tired, need to catch up on bit of snooze. had a photo shoot earlier. models are very tall! lol! ;D
and the stylists are like fairy godmothers, they can magically fit any clothes on models and the turn out on the photos are stunning, and it's not even photoshopped yet! no wonder they look so pretty in magazines.

imagien my flailing earlier when I open my dash on Tumblr and saw the latest stills! squeeeeing like lunatic! i'm so excited!! ;D

what are your plans this evening?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Oooohhh, that sounds fun! :D

IKR? They're really cute!

Nothing much really, I'm absolutely knackered!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heading off to dreamland soon. can't barely do my picspams, i keep making mistakes. the rain is just so conducive to "bed" weather, having a nice lie in tomorrow. ;)
heart
I haven't seen the stills, take it they are Good? =]

Hi girls! <3
Jax, what's your occupation? It sounds fun!

Argh yes, still catching up i'm afraid. I have an Anatomy test on Tuesday so after that i'll be able to catch up properly.

Hey Jenna! Have a looksie! They're so pretty it hurts. :P
 Jax, what's your occupation? It sounds fun! Argh yes, still catching up i'm afraid. I have an Anatom
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hey guys!

@Piper: I'm currently working as an office assistant for a fashion designer. imagine Devil's wears Prada, those 2 assistants are me without the free branded accessories or beautiful make up, i like wearing heels though, lol! ;D
ooh, i do like anatomy and physiology and I'm pretty sure you'll ace the exams. ;)

@Jenna: did you win the lottery?! let's buy CBS! ;D
i'll also post a couple in a bit. ziva is so pretty.. ;)

1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
from Tumblr.. photo stills from TMP or famously known as The Cartagena episode; or if this goes beyond our expectations, this will be otherwise known as the episode which killed a whole fandom all over the world in under an hour! LOL! ;D
last edited 1年以上前
 from Tumblr.. 写真 stills from TMP または famously known as The Cartagena episode; または if this goes beyon
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Heeeeyy :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
from riskinghearts@Tumblr. photo still from TMP.
 from riskinghearts@Tumblr. 写真 still from TMP.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I saw that, love it :)
heart
Deliciousssss photos! They are too gorgeous! *Melts*

@Jax- Nope. Darn! =/ No CBS buying now!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hey guys! another working day.. another week without ncis *sigh*

@jenna: darn.. next time! we have to win the lotto so we can buy CBS and extend NCIS for 50 years, lol!! we'll have our own seats and be present on every shooting day! *heaven!*
Oh my god, I haven't seen that one! The one of him touching her back! dshaslfhkslfblksf

Jax, your job sounds soooo cool. I envy you. :) But are you still doing nursing as well?

omg haha if we could actually by CBS that would be the best. xD Maybe if the entire fandom pools together some money....
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey guys! :)
Hey Dannii! :)
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Piper! How are you? :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hey guys!

@Piper: no nursing at the moment, put it on hold for now. it's nice to try something new and get some experience on it while I'm still young enough to do it. I wanna feel how it's like to be the jack-of-all-trades but master of "one." ;D
i do like my job now, it's mostly office stuff really. setting appointments & schedules, bit of book-keeping, screening calls, clients & visitors, keeping the other employees (dressmakers, bodyguards, personal maids and drivers) in line. i don't get saddled with her personal stuff. i don't get her coffee, she's a big girl and can get that on her own, thank you very much. i definitely don't fetch her dry-cleaning or sort out her dogs, she has a maid to do that. It's a good sort of easy job if it's not fashion week which unfortunately is in May and now i just learned that we have 4 fashion shows to mount so needless to say, things are getting hectic by the day. but i do like it! ;D

we need to raise 500million dollars! (that's the amount of the lottery jackpot);D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Hey Jax! :)