Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood あなた have. It's about who あなた care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
 <b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13051-13100 of 16238

1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Ugh my internet connection is awful today, sorry Dannii. Anyway, i'm good. How are you? :)

Glad you're like your new job, Jax! Fashion week sounds like it's gonna be fun!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
laugh
hi dannii! how are you? bracing ourselves for next week? ;D

hi piper! it should be fun, it's my first time to attend such an event. i'm suppose to be wearing couture, make up & high heels. definitely bringing my camera to take pictures of myself with local celebrities. imagine now if i'm in the US and cote or michael are invited to fashion week.. me? *drops dead instantly!* LOL! ;D
1年以上前 TivaParaSiempre said…
Oh wow, that's so cool! I would love to work at a place like that. How did you get the job?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Sorry I left guys, was embracing my coursework changes xD

Wow, Jax! That sounds awesome!

I'm good girls :) What have you been up to today? :)
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
what is wrong with the internet?! i kept getting cut off!! argh!

my aunt works for my boss' mum's company and asked me if i was interested in the job, sure i could try and i did, it's suppose to be a temporary job only, she is suppose to be leaving for the US in september to do more fashion design courses or something, told her she should go to Paris instead and to take me with her. ;D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
@dannii: nearly done with the coursework then?

nothing much.. i'm trying to continue my picspams and coming up with some quizzes as well but i'll leave the posting til thursday/friday, bank holidays here, it'll give me something to do.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Just making the changes :)

I'm watching Casablanca at the moment :)
1年以上前 NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
Hi girls. Sorry that I have not been on much. My brother ran off with some guys he met here in NC and they went on a road trip to Delaware to pick up Brandon's friend (the one who "lived" with us before). Well they were supposed to leave at 3pm and would have returned back to NC by 11-12 last night. His phone was off, we called his friends phone & they said they had just pulled over to nap for 30 min, turns out they did not mosey on in until 4:30 am. I was up all night, eek! So I'm not feeling that good tonight.

Anyway... how are you girls?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
OMG Jenna!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
hi ladies! our DSL was down today at work, and I hated every second of it! Boss was upset, ("I'd die without the internet!") breathing down my neck to get it fixed. slugged it out with the phone company. They're suppose to be coming tomorrow and by heavens they better have it fixed!

@jenna: I am now at loss for words on what to do with Brandon. I'm praying and hoping that this is just all a part of the foolishness and folly of youth that he will outgrow soon enough. but, cheer up, there's always hope. *hugs*
i hope you got loads of sleep and rest, heaven knows you need it! ;)

guys, are we suppose to get the TMP sneak preview this week?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Just the promo I think!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
hi dannii!! yeah, the sneak peek/promo.. i'm gonna see it tomorrow so.

how are you? tail-end of the coursework?
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight knowing that it will have aired in the US already?

Have you seen the newest episode titles?

Rekindled
Playing with Fire
Up in Smoke

Something's going downnnnnnn.

Yep, nearly there! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
oh I know! I'm begging and praying to high heavens that the DSL at work will be up & running when I get in. otherwise I'll have to wait til I get home again and be miserable the whole day wondering about it!

yep, something's definitely going down.. tony & ziva's clothes perhaps? ;D
and those tweets! they're driving me crazy with all the out of this world ideas that are running in my head! they're messing with us! ;D
above all, you know what's making me soooo happy with seeing all those tweets? they are finally acknowledging us! that there is indeed Tiva! remember the time when tiva was basically shunned by the writers/TPTB, that they were so afraid to recognize it? now it's all about them. it's making me wonder what really good stuff they have on their sleeves for the writers/directors to act like it's their favourite thing in the world.
heart
Hi girls. At least he got home safe. My mom says that she will take care of it when she gets home, but he doesn't really care. I know he's a teenager and he wants to adventure & whatnot but there is a better way to do it. Whatever. He did get a job application while he was off gallivanting yesterday. Hopefully he'l really apply, I think it will give him something to do along with some money.

Anyway, I applied to more jobs yesterday. Today I got up made a big breakfast (eggs, bacon, cinnamon pancakes and toast!), then I watered all the plants, swept & mopped the kitchen, wiped the counters well, vacummed & dusted, etc. D has done the bathrooms & whatnot. Cleaning day I guess. lol. It's pretty much all done now.

I was all excited about NCIS tonight... then realized there was not a new one. =/ Sad.

Oh.. and I was playing my NCIS game on Wii last night and there was this part where Tony picked Ziva to help her get a photo of something high. I got a photo of it, blurry albit there! =] Will share later when I upload it off my camera for your girls!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
jennnaaaaaa!!! *tackle hugs!!* you're a cleaning godzilla! busy much? how come all i get for brekkie is a cuppa tea? lol!! ;D
heart
Hugs! I am a cleaning godzilla today. lol.

Just a cup of tea for breakfast?! You need more than that! I promise when we all go to the Outerbanks on vacaiton I will make you some delicious breakfast! =]
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
JENNA! :D

I'm still saving for the holiday! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
I don't have much appetite when I wake up, i usually make do with a cup of tea or a drinkable yoghurt. sometimes a bowl of oatmeal/porridge. i generally feel hungry 2 hours after waking up that's when the grizzly bear in my tummy starts raiding kitchen pantries and fridges. lol! ;D

how are you today, aside from being a cleaning godzilla? ;D
still with backaches? i totally forgot about the NCIS game on Wii. i kept thinking it's only on Xbox and PC.

gonna do my spring cleaning on thursday. non-working holidays here on thursday, friday and monday. very long and extended weekend, though I'm working on monday.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I usually having an oaty yoghurt with a layer of banana at the bottom! It's so yummy! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
smile
i like muesli mixed with berries, bananas, grapes and yoghurt!
i hate weetabix!! ;D

shucks, i hate this! gotta go beddy bye bye, its 320am. but i can stay up late tomorrow, friday & saturday, yay! take care you two.
be safe. *hugs* ny ny! mwaaaah!! ;)
heart
Dannii- Good! =] I'm so excited for next year!

@Jax- I don't eat right away when I get up because I have to take my thyroid pill and I have to wait at least 30 minutes to eat, generally I wait an hour or two. I usually have either banana, yogurt, sausage links or something like that. Simple. I'm good today, slight headache & backache but I'm doing just fine.

Yeah, I'm loving the NCIS game. I was like that would make a good episode! lol. The whole scene with them in that episode was like she needed help taking a photo of a bullet hole in a camera on the wall. She asked Tony for help, he said sure but his look was like he was up to something so thats what she bascially what she said to him "Tony you look like you are up to something or why do you look like your up to something." He's like do I look like the type of guy to take advantage of this situation. I literally laughed out loud (soooo Tony!).
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
You hate weetabix? :O :P

Me too, Jenna! It's gonna be epic! :D
heart
What is weetabix? lol

Epic indeed!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
It's like a crumbly wheat biscuit thingy and you have it for breakfast, with fruit or something or just plain old milk and sugar :)
 It's like a crumbly wheat ビスケット thingy and あなた have it for breakfast, with フルーツ または something または ju
heart
Ohh... kinda resembles a granola bar a little bit. Just rounder edges & bigger
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Probably lol. I will have to send you some :P
heart
=] Okay. I keep wanting to send you Nutter Butter's but every store I've been in is out of the them or only has the mini ones and I want you to have the full effect. lol.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
That's totally okay, I will be able to get them next year xD
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
TONY AND ZIVA ARE GOING TO ITALY! :D

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
ZOMG!!! that is the foreign land???
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm presuming so! Dennis Smith was in the pics and so was the man who plays Stan Burley! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
laugh
ok, i saw the pics that you posted.. goodbye life!! *drops dead!*
oh wait, let me scream my fangirl heart out first.. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! okay, done! *drops dead again*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
IKR?
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
and we haven't even seen Cartagena yet!! I'm shrieking and squeeeing and fangirling and just literally jumping up & down!!

NCIS/Tiva why are you trying to kill us?!

*breaths deeply* i can't, i just can't! *starts sobbing..*
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I saw the pictures and I was literally staring at the screen, crying. I didn't know what to do. I cannot wait! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
i started screaming as soon as i saw the pics! good thing my sister was still awake or i would have woken the whole house, heck the whole neighborhood!!

i'm just rocking myself forward and backward staring at the screen.. this is a conspiracy, they are really trying to kill us!!

and stan burley!! i do love seeing him again! either stan burley is still agent afloat or has been assigned to NCIS Naples. (the italian plates on the cab makes sense) The terrorist arc of the season finale is going to span the globe. i love the way they always send tony & ziva on foreign assignments. ;D
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
laugh
I'm telling myself I'm not gonna overreact. Obviously that is not working. I can't even eat LOL.

I love Stan too!

Gibbs is giving them a nudge! XD
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
oh heavens same here.. i haven't had a proper supper yet but i'm afraid to leave the computer now just in case something pops up. stupid, right?! when you go eat. i'll go too. ;D

isn't this shaping up to be the best season ever? there goes my "not expecting anything" mantra down the drain! i just cannot, i effin' cannot!!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I can't believe all this is happening in the space of 5 episodes! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
and this is all going so fast! i just can't believe we're nearly at the end.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I'm gonna cry again! We have to cherish every moment left!
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
big smile
I'm still torn between wanting to fast forward so we can finally watch all the remaining episodes and stopping time so it won't end.. *sniffs*

ok, that's it! i'm gonna go bury my sorrows on chicken noodle soup, ice cream, bananas and oranges.
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I know how you feel?

I wonder why they're there? Obviously to see Stan and talk about the naval fleet, but I just can't believe they're on their own together again! :D
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
most likely the threat of the terrorism started or has something to do with Italy and they had to fly out there to investigate.
I suppose it's an NCIS rule somewhere that there are always 2 agents traveling together on protection detail & overseas assignments.

Sammy just planted a little nugget on my brain saying that the pics are photos of tony & ziva on honeymoon mode.. simply beautiful! *sobbing again*
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
I don't even know what I'm more excited for now! MY BRAIN HURTS.

IKR? Especially the one with Michael carrying the bag and Cote holding her jacket! *HAPPY SIGH*

ME IS THINKING ABOUT THE PREMIERE RIGHT NOW.

"Maybe our paths will cross."
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
OH. MY. FREAKING. HEART. You just have to remind me of that! how much of a genius is GG now? their paths are not just crossing, they are permanently intertwined!

MY HEART'S GONNA BURST!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
Don't die Jax! Jenna and I need someone to squee with!

I could fall at the writers feet right now. All of them.
1年以上前 Lady_Ziva said…
heart
I'm tucking an extra prayer for all the well-beings of these brilliant writers of ours.

i'll try not to die when i see our epic episodes, lol!!

so far, i think you could actually count in one hand the episodes we have this season that there wasn't any significant tiva scenes on it. i think this is our season!
1年以上前 tonyziva1234 said…
big smile
IKR? They're definitely prepping us for something! :D