ランダム・ロールプレイ School of Dragons: 次 Generation [OPEN]

Hades_Shadow posted on Nov 01, 2016 at 10:31PM
STORYLINE

Berk, Isle of Dragons. Once an Island of stubborn Vikings that tried to fight and kill dragons, now that era is long gone. Once many years ago Hiccup caught, trained and flew with his Nightfury to change the minds of the tribe. Now, Chief Hiccup, has just celebrated his 50th Birthday, and with his Dragon Toothless by his side, they teach the newest generations of Dragon Riders and their dragons to continue searching for adventure. A legacy remembered, a culture maintained, and a new way of life to protect. Welcome to the Berk Dragon Academy

GENERAL INFORMATION

This is a How to train your Dragon roleplay. Since it is after the current timeline of the current HTTYD Series, new races of dragons can exist. You can use any existing dragon or design a new species as long as it is not overpowered.

Here is a link to all Canon Dragons:

link and their link

I will also compile a list here of all Dragons that are similar to Night Fury's, so we can have variety in the role play

Dragons Like the Night Fury:

Sand Wraith
Desert Wraith
Sweet Wraith
Woolly Howl
Sky Frenzy (Created)

RULES

1. Have Fun
2. No God-Modding, that is including to Over-Powered character and dragons, controlling others characters and dragons, and being invulnerable to damage.
3. No killing others characters or dragons without permission. Only NPCs of your creation can be killed with out permission.
4. Keep swearing to a minimum, you will be warned if you are being excessive.
5. No Sexual Content, having a relationship is ok, just make sure we don't make it
Rated R.
6. Post often and have fun!

CHARACTER FORM

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Standard Attire:
Personality:
Weapons:
Armor:
Background:

Dragon

Name:
Definition (if created race):
Personality:
last edited on Nov 03, 2016 at 11:20PM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 117 返信

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-117 of 117

1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
"What!! " Ama turned her gaze to the sky, Keroth shifted and looked ready to take off onto the sky.
1年以上前 Shuikaku said…
"Oh, we got spotted," Valhran said as he noticed that they were found, "let us introduce ourselves then." Valhran said as Aava dived straight into land and growled, his black body seemed to rustle.
1年以上前 BanetteGhosneir said…
Skar wasn't paying attention to the visitors behind them, Skar was kneeling down, rummaging through his backpack, looking for something... he pulled out a handful of a strange greenish powder, zipping up the backpack, putting it back on his back, picking up his Lantern and turning around to the visitor.

Skar sighed.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
When the new rider is in sight, Vern ignited the flame of his sword. This served a dual purpose, one to temporarily stall a hostile force, if it is hostile. If not, it helped him be seen in the dragons eyes as one of them.
Skar became visibly distraught, he opened his lantern and threw the powder into it, the flame became a light purple, then he closed it.

Skar quickly moved over to Vern, moving into his view, pointing toward the fire sword and with visible distraught shaking his head.
1年以上前 Shuikaku said…
"i would not do that to a Dreadnaught" Valhran said as Aava slowly became more aggressive, "Aava" Valhran said to calm the dragon up, it did thankfully, "so then, what are you doing here?" He asked paying no heed to the flaming sword.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"You know, we could ask the same question to you" Vern said, no fear about the Dread-rot whatever he called it, he could read dragons easily, and although the dragon was getting aggressive, the mesmerizing movements of the sword seemed to work like hypnosis in the technique hiccup taught him for the past year. "This is in the claimed waters of Berk, you would be the trespasser"
Skar was becoming more and more distraught, a distant roar could be heard, Skar quickly dropped his backpack, grabbing more of the green powder, he chucked it onto Vern's flame sword, the fire on it quickly became cold, but still retained a flame, it became a light purple.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Skar, as much as I love you, don't" was Verns only response. It was his job to keep them safe, and he would deal with the distant dragon after he neutralized the threat of the rogue rider.
last edited 1年以上前
((HAHAHA, skater? baaahahaha))

Skar sighed.

He knew this island far better than them. and he knew their methods of dealing with things. It wouldn't work like that on this island.

Skar pointed to the visitor, giving him a wave, then pointing toward the flame sword, then toward the three dragons. shaking his head.

his mannerism this time was 'fire is bad'
Skar picked up his backpack, putting it back on his shoulders, picking up the lantern... he'd leave them to fight among themselves, but then they'd be in danger of ruining the island's ecosystem. Skar begun to move closer to the mainland, snow already beginning to form.
1年以上前 Shuikaku said…
"stand down, is what I think the guy is saying" Valhran said as he patted Aava in the head, the result is Aava groveled and made a small whimper, "seriously..." Valhran said with a sigh.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"I know, but threat analysis is needed, state your case and I'll see if I can stand down." He said, he got in his Poppa Bear mode, meaning warm and fuzzy for his friends, but if anyone threatened them ... They would regret it.
1年以上前 Shuikaku said…
"Hey, i'm just curious on what you guys are doing on this island" Valhran said in a small grin, "And looks like something is coming, something big," Valhran said as Aava responded to the roar with an intimidating roar on his own, "Dragons?" Valhran asked and Aava nodded (p.s Dreadnaughts not actually roar like a dragon, more like a screech on a low tone)
Skar sighed, stopping. he turned to the visitor, shaking his head to the indication of an oncoming visitor.

Skar couldn't answer to the visitor what they were doing on the Island, since Skar didn't know the mannerism for 'visiting home', so he'd hope Vern would keep his cool and not say the wrong thing.

Skar motioned for them to follow.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( By canon use of these swords, they are made to help tame dragons, not agitate them, just throwing this out there to everyone ))

"As long as you are not a threat to me and my team, I will stand down, but I warn you if you try to pull one over our eyes, I will deal with you with proper force" Vern stated, reclaiming the collapsible blade to the handle and putting out the flame.
BanetteGhosneir commented…
the Snow wraith reacts to and hates heat. that sword will do only the opposite. 1年以上前
BanetteGhosneir commented…
also によって Canon, snow wraiths are not able to be tamed. 1年以上前
Hades_Shadow commented…
That is one dragon, however もっと見る than not this sword works as a taming device. 1年以上前
Hades_Shadow commented…
Also that was shown prior to the swords construction. 1年以上前
1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
Ama rolled her eyes "come on guys, Skar has been trying to get us to follow him for the past 5 minutes...can we please go now?"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Sure, I'll cover the rear" Vern said, placing himself in a position to keep an eye on the newcomer and have space to react if anything gets hostile.