ランダム・ロールプレイ School of Dragons: 次 Generation [OPEN]

Hades_Shadow posted on Nov 01, 2016 at 10:31PM
STORYLINE

Berk, Isle of Dragons. Once an Island of stubborn Vikings that tried to fight and kill dragons, now that era is long gone. Once many years ago Hiccup caught, trained and flew with his Nightfury to change the minds of the tribe. Now, Chief Hiccup, has just celebrated his 50th Birthday, and with his Dragon Toothless by his side, they teach the newest generations of Dragon Riders and their dragons to continue searching for adventure. A legacy remembered, a culture maintained, and a new way of life to protect. Welcome to the Berk Dragon Academy

GENERAL INFORMATION

This is a How to train your Dragon roleplay. Since it is after the current timeline of the current HTTYD Series, new races of dragons can exist. You can use any existing dragon or design a new species as long as it is not overpowered.

Here is a link to all Canon Dragons:

link and their link

I will also compile a list here of all Dragons that are similar to Night Fury's, so we can have variety in the role play

Dragons Like the Night Fury:

Sand Wraith
Desert Wraith
Sweet Wraith
Woolly Howl
Sky Frenzy (Created)

RULES

1. Have Fun
2. No God-Modding, that is including to Over-Powered character and dragons, controlling others characters and dragons, and being invulnerable to damage.
3. No killing others characters or dragons without permission. Only NPCs of your creation can be killed with out permission.
4. Keep swearing to a minimum, you will be warned if you are being excessive.
5. No Sexual Content, having a relationship is ok, just make sure we don't make it
Rated R.
6. Post often and have fun!

CHARACTER FORM

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Standard Attire:
Personality:
Weapons:
Armor:
Background:

Dragon

Name:
Definition (if created race):
Personality:
last edited on Nov 03, 2016 at 11:20PM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 117 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 117

1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Finally the last part of this ceremony comes into place, as a copper gilded Viking helmet with Elk horns is carried out. It was his own helmet, normally just exposing the steel under it, the copper gilding was part of the promotion. He has it put on his head by hiccup, the final seal on his position. The village once again cheers, and then they disperse one by one.
1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
Ama smiled and cheered with the rest of the village, before watching them all leave. "Great Job Vern." she smiled happily "i'm proud of you." she added after a moment.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Thanks" he responds to Ama, pulling out his Inferno sword, "so this is why you have been so secluded the past couple weeks or so? It's amazing."
1年以上前 BanetteGhosneir said…
Skar moved a little back when he pulled out the sword.
he kept his eye on it very carefully... as if watching a wild animal.
Ama smiled "yes, it was...you have no many times i had to reshape it, or fix something." she waved her hand. "anyways i'm glad you like it...there was many sleepless nights.."
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"No doubt" he said extending the blade again, but not igniting it, just admiring the craftsmanship "So this is similar to my uncles design, looks like dragon proof metal, has the zippleback gas chamber even, and the flames were blue, was that from Razorwhip saliva?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( I have a new Star Wars RP for anyone who is interested! Here is the link! ))

link
when the blade was extended, Skar took a step back, expecting flames to come out.

((I'll take a look at that))
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( what do you think? ))
(too bad i'm not a fan of starwars, otherwise i would join.)
"come on Vern, you can't expect a craftswoman to give away all her secrets." Ama teased him
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( awwww why aren't you a Star Wars fan? ))

"Well I'll need to know what to replace it with when it runs out" he says with a smug smile. "I can offer you something in exchange. It's an offer I give to both you and Skar"
(it just seems like it's too repetitive, and the graphics are horrible XD)

Ama rolled her eyes. "just bring it to me, and i'll fix it up for you." she paused, curious about what he was saying. "what are you offering?"
Skar was confused, he pointed to himself and tilted his head to the side with a puzzled expression, he wondered why he was included in the exchange.

all he had done was supervise the girl as she built the thing... besides the occasional hammer miss(Which can be expected of all smiths), she did perfectly fine.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"As a guardian, one of my duties is training a team that will then rank to at least a captain. I am offering the chance of becoming new dragon riders. It would be difficult, but it would be well worth the effort." Vern said, trying to break the news without showing all of his enthusiasm, "Skar would need to find a dragon partner, but whichever dragons you ride, I can help train them with you. After all I'll be helping every new dragon rider."
apon mention of him requiring a Dragon Parter, Skar immediately placed both feet firm on the ground, put his arms in an X formation, and shook his head. Skar was quite adamant about not sticking to a Dragon, despite getting along fine with dragons, neither him, nor them ever seem to get along like a dragon rider and partner.

even when found on the Island, He entirely relied on himself.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Skar, I knew you would do that, the offer still stands regardless, if you find one you bond with, I will teach you. Ama, you and Keroth could finally take this chance and become dragon riders."
Skar didn't exactly know how to tell him he would always refuse...

Skar removed his gloves, openly displaying his burnt and scarred flesh, then he moved his hoodie on the left side open a little, showing even more burnt and scarred flesh.

he let go of the hoodie, and placed his gloves back on.

he knew he couldn't tell them the story, since he couldn't write nor read in their language, but he hoped they'd realise the burns have some connection to dragons.
Ama almost shreaked in joy, even though she loved being a smith, she always wanted to be a dragon rider. "other then me telling my secret..what other catch is there?"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Other then that, we would have training each morning starting before daybreak. Skar, I have had my suspicions about your past, but there is so much more to dragons than fire. A Woolly Howl or Snow Wraith could be perfect partners, so no matter what you choose, I will understand" at that moment the ground shook with a resounding vibration something about it seemed like it was both natural and forced. The beacons for the dragon riders to take to the skies lit up, "well, since I've already accepted you, it's time to saddle up."
Ama's eyes widened. "right now? like Right now, Right now??" she wasnt sure Keroth would allow her to put a saddle on him,besides, what if he burned it? or wouldnt let her on?
1年以上前 Shuikaku said…
((is it too late to join? Waiting for my arm to recover is a rather BORESOME , I excuse my rudeness))
last edited 1年以上前
((It's not too late, there's just really really long pauses between post's, life's been rough on everyone. But yea, i'm sure Hade's would let you join.))
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( come on in! The water is fine, we are just about to investigate something, it would be a great place for a character introduction! ))

"Yes right now, the last time this happened we found Skar" he says, putting away his sword and mounting Stratulus. They had been a part of the initial search group and he was getting to the bottom of this mystery once and for all.
Ama sighed "fine, let me find Keroth's Saddle..hopefully i can ride him." she turned and ran off, her blonde hair laying damply on her back.
1年以上前 Shuikaku said…
Name: Valhran
Height: 6'3
Weight: 110kg
Appearance: pic
Standard Attire: pic
Personality: cool headed, mysterious
Weapons: pic (knife and a dirk (a type of knife))
Armor: light armored (mostly hooded and padded with leather)
Background: (still thinking of one)

Dragon

Name: Aava
Race: Dreadnought
Definition (if created race): Scaly, Typically aggressive agaisnt other people, but can be tamed if trained correctly. A mysterious type of dragon that has been rarely seen in the outskirts of the map hiccup created.
Personality: feisty, but soft while near valhran
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Valhran Age: 21 Gender: male Height: 6'3 Weight: 110kg Appearance: pic Standard Attire: p
Shuikaku commented…
Just to add no one is exactly sure what type of dragon breath (element) aava can do 1年以上前
1年以上前 Shuikaku said…
(Aava)
(so where are we in the story??)

(Aava) (so where are we in the story??)
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( Vern and Ama are gearing up to find the disturbance to the town, heading to the island where Skar was found. My thoughts could be you just joining up with our search party as a fellow dragon rider, or being a solo dragon rider from somewhere other than Berk to investigate it yourself. ))

Vern hopped on Stratulus and headed to help Ama, he knows that Keroth doesn't like many other Vikings besides Ama, but he knows that every now and then he will be granted grace enough to help.
last edited 1年以上前
Ama was struggling. Every time she got the Saddle to sit correctly on Keroth's back, he would twist and make it fall, not giving her anytime to tighten the strap around his belly.
":Keroth.." Ama groaned, leaning against the forge, the heat traveling up her back, making her damp shirt even wetter with sweat.
Skar walked back over to Ama, Dragon trouble...
since Skar doesn't initially have his own Dragon, he usually rides with others, but it seems like this time, he may not be able to.

Skar decided to help Ama, he pointed two fingers to the Dragon's eyes, then to Ama, then he pointed at himself, then to the saddle, then to the Dragon. he wanted her to distract the Dragon, whilst he applied on the Saddle. he hoped she would understand the mannerism.
1年以上前 Shuikaku said…
"you sense em?" Valhran asked Aava as he fed him. Aava nodded as he takes the meat out of Valhrans hand, "might be the people at berk, lets see what is their business" Valhran said as he mounted Aava and in an instant they are above the clouds. "lets go, my Dreadnaught" Valhran said as Aava flew at an incredible speed. (ps Dreadnaughts are like relatives to night furies, only that unlike night furies, Dreadnaughts feed on meat... like bear meat and the such)
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Vern was about to land to help Ama get ready, but decided that instead of landing, he will allow Skar and Ama to work together. It is a great way to build trust between dragon and rider.
With a nod, Ama handed Skar the saddle and moved infront of Keroth. The dragon ingored Skar, and focased on Ama, snffing her intently like she had some kind of treat for him.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Vern watched, intrigued by the methods being used. He had seen this before and hope it played out to Ama's advantage.
Skar took the saddle, and carefully moved around to the side of the distracted Dragon.
Skar doesn't really make much sound at all, so it was easy for him to be quiet.

He carefully hovers the saddle over the Dragon's back, right where it would normally be, he was holding the leather straps with the same hands he was holding the saddle, to stop it from rubbing down the dragon's sides, he then placed the Saddle on the Dragon's back, looking to Ama for verification.
Ama gave Skar a thumbs up, brushing her hand along Keroths cracked and molton looking skin, she moved and keroth snapped his head to look at Skar, with a deep breath Keroth blew warm ash and smoke into Skars face.
1年以上前 Shuikaku said…
Valhran has been flying for a few minutes until he flew over Berk. "there she is Aava, Berk" he said looking down and making Aava stop and hover above, "shall we follow where they will go?" Valhran asked Aava who just snarled in an aggressive fashion
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
After Keroth billows smoke toward Skar, Vern pulled his sword out, preparing to take charge of the situation if it got worse.
Skar quickly closed his eyes before the ash and smoke hit his face. after he felt the breath stop, Skar wiped the ash off his face. he wasn't one quick to anger, though it was more of a mild inconvenience. either way, the saddle was now on the dragon, available for it's rider.

Skar wasn't really sure if he was going to ride with them, since it appears Keroth wasn't very happy with him.
but he waited to see if they would allow him to.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
After Keroth was saddles and ready to ride, Stratulus dived down from the sky next to them. "Alright, let's head out to investigate, Skar, Stratulus' saddle has room for one more. Are you ready to investigate your old island ... Or iceberg .... Or whatever you want to call it?" He said cheerfully. Hopefully this would also work to help the rest of them discover what happened to Skar.
Ama rolled her eyes at Vern before tightening her ponytail and hopping onto Keroths back. "or you could come with us, huh Keroth?" she glanced down at the dragon, who just huffed in response.
Skar tapped his head, thinking...

he pointed toward Vern.

Skar found communication to Vern easier than to Ama.
take it from a mute, communication is very important.

Skar climbed onto the saddle where he sat once before. this seat did bring back memories.

Skar then pointed toward where he knew Skar's island was.
1年以上前 Shuikaku said…
"looks like they are about to leave..." Valhran said to Aava, looking to were Skar pointed, "haven there before?" Valhran asked himself as he patted Aava's head, then Aava made another aggressive like growl.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Stratulus lightly hovers above the ground long enough for Vern to grab a hold of Skar, hoist him up onto the saddle and get secured, then they head northward, toward the icy island of Skar's origin. Vern shouts to Ama as they leave, "Keroth better keep up!"
1年以上前 Shuikaku said…
"Here they go" Valhran said as he made Aava look at the direction of where Stratulus flies, "follow them, but don't get caught" Valhran said as Aava made a move and flew slowly and followed above "hide in the clouds" Valhran instructed and Aava followed.
last edited 1年以上前
Ama rolled her yes and tightened her hold on the saddle "come on Keroth, I know we haven't flown together before, but it should be easy...right?"
Keroth huffed before beating his powerful wings and taking off, staying slightly behind Vern and Stratulus.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
They continued on the northward winds, keeping low and going for long distance, other dragon riders headed in other directions, but Vern knew where he wanted to examine first.
Ama followed Vern and Stratulus, her body almost locked in place, keeping hr from moving. Her first time flying and she was already almost having a heart attack.
1年以上前 Shuikaku said…
"how long will they fly?" Valhran said to himself as he took a bite from a bread he kept in his pack. Aava suddenly made a small flinch when he sensed the icy island. "whats wrong?" Valhran asked as the island slowly came in sight below the clouds, his eyes suddenly enlarged. "the place where you and I fought" Valhran said with a small chuckle.
Skar looked back to Ama... she seemed bloody terrified.
Skar's lack of communication is quite an annoyance, he wanted to calm her down.
Skar then looked ahead... the island they found him on, or, as they so nicely named it. 'Skar's iceberg'

frozen over and rigid. Skar pulled his hood over his head.
there was a certain dragon on this island, that wasn't very fond of Skar.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Stratulus landed gently on the Iceberg, and Vern hopped off, and helped Skar dismount as well. This place was full of mystery to him. it seemed like a place most would avoid, which is why it was strange that they found someone there. Once Ama was on the ground he stated, "Well, we will work on your flying when we have more time."

Suddenly, Stratulus started growling, looking in the sky. Vern looked in the same direction and saw a moving shadow on the cloud he was locked on. He pulled his sword and whispered to the others, "We've got company"