ランダム・ロールプレイ School of Dragons: 次 Generation [OPEN]

Hades_Shadow posted on Nov 01, 2016 at 10:31PM
STORYLINE

Berk, Isle of Dragons. Once an Island of stubborn Vikings that tried to fight and kill dragons, now that era is long gone. Once many years ago Hiccup caught, trained and flew with his Nightfury to change the minds of the tribe. Now, Chief Hiccup, has just celebrated his 50th Birthday, and with his Dragon Toothless by his side, they teach the newest generations of Dragon Riders and their dragons to continue searching for adventure. A legacy remembered, a culture maintained, and a new way of life to protect. Welcome to the Berk Dragon Academy

GENERAL INFORMATION

This is a How to train your Dragon roleplay. Since it is after the current timeline of the current HTTYD Series, new races of dragons can exist. You can use any existing dragon or design a new species as long as it is not overpowered.

Here is a link to all Canon Dragons:

link and their link

I will also compile a list here of all Dragons that are similar to Night Fury's, so we can have variety in the role play

Dragons Like the Night Fury:

Sand Wraith
Desert Wraith
Sweet Wraith
Woolly Howl
Sky Frenzy (Created)

RULES

1. Have Fun
2. No God-Modding, that is including to Over-Powered character and dragons, controlling others characters and dragons, and being invulnerable to damage.
3. No killing others characters or dragons without permission. Only NPCs of your creation can be killed with out permission.
4. Keep swearing to a minimum, you will be warned if you are being excessive.
5. No Sexual Content, having a relationship is ok, just make sure we don't make it
Rated R.
6. Post often and have fun!

CHARACTER FORM

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Standard Attire:
Personality:
Weapons:
Armor:
Background:

Dragon

Name:
Definition (if created race):
Personality:
last edited on Nov 03, 2016 at 11:20PM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 117 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 117

1年以上前 grey_skies said…
Name: Fawn Livonia

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 85 lb

Appearance: long chestnut hair and bright blue eyes. Hair is always in French braid when training/ riding. wears black "nerd" glasses.

Standard Attire: brown coat with white fur lining. brown legging. Brown boots with white fur.

Personality: highly intelligent, quick-witted, level-headed, strategic and stealthy. Very sweet and shy unless she knows you well

Weapons: dagger, bright blue grip and black hilt

Armor: bright blue shield with black X across the front

Dragon: Firefly

Race: Deadly Nadder (White with red accents on tail and head)

Personality: playful and affectionate unless threatened. obedient to any trainer until treated badly
last edited 1年以上前
Hades_Shadow commented…
(( What color is Firefly? )) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Human

Name: Vern Ragnarson
Height: 5" 10
Weight: 195
Appearance: Blonde Hair, Blue eyes, lightly tanned skin
Standard Attire: purple shirt, tan pants.
Personality: adventurous, kind, endearing, and friendly.
Weapons: Sword and Shield
Armor: Brown Leather and fur pauldrons, gauntlets, boots, and chest plate.
Backstory: grew up in Berk since his youth. He was always enamored by the dragon riders. He always watched them and listened to his aunt Astrid about their adventures. When he was in the woods with his care taker, he slipped away and found an abandoned dragon nest. He looked inside and found a young dragon, abandoned by its parents. He brought it home and nursed it to health, ever since Vern and Stratulus have been inseparable. He now helps train and lead the new era of dragon riders.

Dragon

Name: Stratulus
Race: Sky Frenzy
Definition: a Breed of the Night Fury, with White and Blue scales and golden eyes. It is usually mistaken as a cloud until it is too late, He has golden fire and plasma blasts. It is slightly smaller in size, giving it a speed advantage to the Night Fury, but it doesn't have the same strength. The firepower has very similar effect. Eats herring as part of its diet, and is not afraid of cooked food.
Personality: Playful, energetic, but is reliable in a fight. Will listen to most trainers, but will take Vern's commands over others. Usually can be seen either teaching or chasing night terrors in the evening, or hunting in the daytime.
last edited 1年以上前
 Human Name: Vern Ragnarson Age: 18 Gender: Male Height: 5" 10 Weight: 195 Appearance: Blonde
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( do we just want to start? ))
1年以上前 grey_skies said…
((we can try and see what happens, but warning i haven't seen how to train your dragon for a really long time so we'll see what happens))
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( that's why I put it so far in the future, so we don't have to worry about ruining the canon storyline ))
1年以上前 grey_skies said…
((fair point, you can start if you want to, i'll catch on))
1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
Name: Ama Seran (her name means 'Blood of a Newborn Star')

Height: 5'7

Weight: 115

Appearance: Blu eye's blonde hair

Standard Attire: White shirt with tan pants and a leather apron

Personality: ( i always have problems with this XD) Ama is hardworking, kind, silly, stern at times and loves sweet breads.

Weapons: Long sword

Armor: black leather vest with black leather cuffs on her wrists, brown leggings with a black leather, iron studded skirt and knee high fur boots.

Background: Ama is the new blacksmith in Berk, She took over when the previous blacksmith retired from old age. The story of Keroth her dragon is a strange one. Ama went to work on the forge, making the fire burn bright, she left to get some metals, and when she returned she found a baby dragon curled up in the flames and coals, she pulled the dragon out of the fires and put him on the ground, she turned away for a second and when she turned back, he was back in the flames. this went on for a few hours before she gave up and worked around him, soon he was following her around like a lost puppy, and became her dragon.

Dragon

Name: Keroth (meaning brother)

Race: Firestalker

Definition (if created race): The Firestalker is a dangerous type of dragon, They burn at the touch unless they enjoy a humans company. Firestalker are large and fast, but not as fast as the Night Fury or Sky Frenzy, because it's size slows it down, They are also stronger. it can throw fireballs with it's tail. Firestalkers are harmed by any kind of water. The Firestalker's diet consists of badly burnt things and hot coals.

Personality: Keroth is hyper, and loyal, he ingores other humans and listens only to Ama.If any of his favorite foods are in the area he sniffs it out. you can find him next to Ama's forge taking a nap, or flying through the air.
 Name: Ama Seran (her name means 'Blood of a Newborn Star') Age: 17 Gender: female Height: 5
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Vern woke up in the dragon stables. This was not the first, and would probably not be the last time he fell asleep down there. Some say it's because of his affinity for the beasts, that he spoke dragonese even more fluently than Viking. Others claim it was worshipped them as Gods and would try being their humble servant. Only the closest to him knew the real reason. He never knew his parents, and since he and Stratulus bonded together, the Sky Frenzy was the closest thing he had to a real family.

He sat up, fed Stratulus a herring from the ice basket, then headed into town to check in with his Aunt. She was the closest blood relation he had, and now that she is older, she actually liked updates on what he was doing. On his way he noticed Ama hard at work in the forges, and Fawn in the marketplace. He decided to quickly say hi to the both of them before heading to see his aunt.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( Vern and Stratulus ))
 (( Vern and Stratulus ))
Ama waved at Vern with a heavily gloved hand, her hair sticking to her forehead from the heat. Keroth was laying next to the Forge, Wings tucked in tightly, his body curling around the forge and ama two times. "heading to your Aunt's? " she called out.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Vern chuckled a bit, "yeah, she has me take care of Stormfly so I actually visit." He stopped briefly at the blacksmith's shop. "So what inventions and weapons are cooking today?"
last edited 1年以上前
"same old same old.." Ama smiled. "axes, swords, hammers, clubs, you name it, we got it." she pulled a large chunk of glowing red steel out of the fire. "today i'm actually making some dragon armor." She glanced at the metal before throwing it back into the flames. She wiped her forehead.

(i made Stratulus...i was bored :P)
((forgot to put the picture XD))
last edited 1年以上前
 "same old same old.." Ama smiled. "axes, swords, hammers, clubs, あなた name it, we got it." she pulle
Hades_Shadow commented…
(( ok cool, that looks good )) 1年以上前
1年以上前 BanetteGhosneir said…
(This allright? Skar's not a viking)
[Name] Skar Lunta

[Age] 21

[Gender] Male

[Height] 170cm (6'2")

[Weight] 130kg (286 pounds)

[Appearance] Picture
Eyes are a light-purple, hair is a dark-purple-blue hue.

[Standard Attire]
he always wears the parka and snow-attire, despite weather conditions. he only removes clothing to swim.

underneath the Parka he has a standard leather shirt, his pants are thick wool and sheepskin though. he has Goggles too.

[Weapons]
None. Skar isn't one for a fight, he will try to flee, but if fleeing is not an option he will use his knowledge to escape or keep himself alive long enough to outlast his enemy.

[Armour]
i don't think his Parka counts as armour huh.
besides his Steel Capped Boots he has no other armour.

[Background]
Skar was found by the Dragon Academy on an Island infested with tonnes of strange new dragons, although Skar doesn't appear to speak, he understood their language just fine, Skar knew quite alot about Dragons, but he knew vastly more on how to survive on his own.

before Skar was found though, he was born in lands far off, his parents had heard of the vikings up north, and wished to join a tribe with them, Skar and his family took a boat, but the boat was attacked and destroyed, Skar floated off to islands apon islands, living and learning more and more about the world, improving his own craftsmanship to near perfection, everything you see on him, he made personally. the Glass Lantern included.

however: Due to the ship being destroyed, Skar had a piece of metal shrapnel lodged into his head, later he had removed it thanks to the help of Dragons, but it's effect was permanent, Skar cannot speak without majorly causing himself injury, when he speaks his Brain causes some systems to malfunction, like his stomach or heart.

[Extra]
Skar has no Dragon of his own, he easily gets along with most Dragons, but he cannot personally claim one, from what people can interpret from his actions, it has something to do with 'not relying apon them', a display of independence maybe.

one time, one of the villagers removed his gloves, revealing his flesh was severely burned and scarred, this was most likely how he forged his Lantern and tools... with his bare hands. other signs show Dragon Fire, or even Dragon Hunters.

speaking of Tools, inspection of his Back Pack reveals he has several tools for multiple reasons. pickaxes, ropes, and medical knives, he also carries around medical herbs and a 'smoking pipe', what he smokes though the town doesn't know yet.

Skar cannot write in the Viking language, but he did manage to get his name across... somehow.
last edited 1年以上前
 (This allright? Skar's not a viking) [[b]Name[/b]] Skar Lunta [[b]Age[/b]] 21 [[b]Gender[/b]]
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( yes that is fine Banette ))

"Dragon armour is nice, once I actually start earning pay from being a guardian I will have you forge some for Stratulus" he states, he knows she had assisted in making some for Toothless and would know the general pattern. "What type of Dragon will it be for?"
Skar, as per usual, Stayed in the corner of the Blacksmiths, watching carefully how the people of this town forge their equipment using the forge. their methods yielded great results, and their folk learnt quickly, Ama was a prime example of that.

Skar gave Vern a quick glance, and a wave, before looking back at the metal, crackling away in the fire.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Vern waved back to Skar, Hiccup and Vern discovered Skar when they went to a new island to investigate claims of an egg the size of a boulder. They didn't find the egg, but they did find this poor boy. He had suffered a lot since even being at the village.
Ama groaned in annoyance. "a Hideous Zippleback...Those things are so hard to get fitted-ed.." She saw Vern wave and glanced back to see Skar, She waved at him. Sakr was strange,he never spoke, his hands were covered in scars, and he was always bundeled up so tightly, even though he stands right next to the forge with her sometimes.
"if you want dragon armor Vern." Ama spoke, pulling the metal back out of the flames, putting it on a rock table, and beating it with a hammer. "you don't have to pay the full amount!" She spoke, raising her voice over the pounding she was doing. "consider it a favor, afterall, you helped me out with Keroth."

Keroth lifted his head and sniffed the air, before unwinding himself from the forge and dunking his head into the flames, There was a loud crunch before he lifted his head from the forge and was chewing on the Hot coals.
"Keroth.." Ama groaned in annoyance, stopping her pounding to stare at her dragon.
1年以上前 grey_skies said…
Fawn walked into the blacksmiths, feeling at home. She saw Vern and Ama talking and Skar was kind of near them. She raised her hand.

"Hey Ama! Hey Vern! Hey Skar!" Fawn waved enthusiastically before heading over to Ama and Vern.

"Aww i should have brought Firefly! I think he misses Keroth. And Vern, i think he misses you more than Stratulus," Fawn joked. Se turned to Vern.

"Are you heading to see your aunt?" Fawn asked him. She had always been intrigued by Vern's Aunt Astrid. She seemed to have lots of stories from when she was their age.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Vern chuckled at the dragon's antics, and grabbed the bag of new coals for Ama, "You did most of the training, I just guided your hand" he remembered the training of Keroth, the first and only Firestalker they have domesticated. That was a long, dangerous process, and many men got burned, but one girl walks in with new shields, and he started "purring like a kitten" That was when Vern started helping her with making him game enough to live in the forge with her.

"But Today is the day, I get promoted to Dragon Rider Guardian. It will be fun, although some people believe it is my Uncles Favoritism"
Ama smiled and took the coals from Vern. "thanks." She emptyed the bag into the forge, the coals quickly catching fire and turning red. "your getting promoted today? that's great! maybe i'll finish this armor for the Hideous Zippleback then come watch, i could use a breath of cold air." She shooed Keroth away from the flames.

"hello Fawn." she smiled at the other girl, the cleaner one.
Ama was always covered in ashes and sweat, making the ashes run down her arms and face, Fawn though, always looked nice. Ama wiped her face again, smudging the ashs and making her seem like a raccoon. "Vern always goes to see his aunt, it's like a dayily thing, Right Vern?"
1年以上前 grey_skies said…
Fawn returned Ama's smile fondly before turning to Vern.

"Vern! You're getting promoted! That's awesome! Congratulations! i'm so happy for you!" Fawn said a little over-enthusiastically. She was happy for him, although a small part wished it was her. Fawns smile faded for a slight second before Fawn picked it back up again.

"ooh, watching sounds fun! Can i join you, Ama?"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Yeah, it is a daily thing, usually I get it done earlier but last nights trials were tiring" he says in response to both Ama and Fawn. "And thanks for the compliment Fawn, although don't let Stratulus catch you say that" Stratulus flew ahead to be with stormfly, pacify the dragon a bit before Vern entered the cage.
Skar moved over to Vern, giving him a thumbs up with his free hand, and putting his glove on the other with his teeth. then he returned a wave to fawn. he motioned to his eyes, then to Vern's eyes and tilted his own head.... he wants to come watch too.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Vern had picked up on a couple of Skar's mannerisms, and got a lot of basic principles of what he was saying, "You want to watch the promotion, or me heading to my aunts? Either is fine by me." He says, hoping he caught what Skar was saying correctly that he wanted to watch something.
Skar scratched his head... thinking...
he held up 2 fingers, meaning both.
Skar opened his mouth for a moment... but shut it again.
it would be futile to try again.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Vern understood that gesture well, he was just glad he caught what the first one meant. He mentally took note to remember his new 'See' gesture. "Alright then, let's leave Ama to making that armor, and we can head over to visit Aunt Astrid and Stormfly." He said to Skar with a chuckle, then turned to Fawn, "you can join us if you like"

As he started to leave the blacksmith shop, he turned back to Ama, "anything we can do to help before we leave?"
1年以上前 grey_skies said…
Fawn watched with interest as Vern seemed to understand Skar perfectly. Fawn was never able to understand Skar that well, and she felt bad that he couldn't communicate with her because she wouldn't understand him.

Fawns eyes lit up at the invite. "Sounds great!" Fawn loved Astrid and any chance to spend time with Vern and Skar was definitely worth it.
Ama smiled "nope, you go on ahead, i'll catch up later." she turned back to beating the metal.
Keroth huffed, sniffing the coals.
"No!" Ama remarked sharply at her dragon, making him back up, He looked at Vern and the other's, Blowng hot air at them from his nose.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Well then, hopefully we will see you at the promotion ceremony!" Vern said as he left. They walk down to the chief hall, where Stratulus can be seen flying up and down, the typical way he does when he is playing with Stormfly. Astrid sat on the porch of the hall, arms crossed
"thought you weren't showing up today" she said with such sarcasm that only could come from a snarky but amazing aunt.
"Sorry Aunt Astrid, don't worry I'll get her cleaned up." He says as he grabs grooming supplies.
"You know I don't care, but I do need to beat you in one last race before your uncle promotes you" she said with a smile, to which he smiled back,
"you're on!"
last edited 1年以上前
Skar kept watch, the Dragons and Skar didn't really interact with each other much, Dragons like the voice of their owner, so how do you suppose one would react to a voiceless owner. so Skar and Dragons usually just, ignore each other until one is needed.

Skar waved to Astrid, receiving a wave in return. he opened his mouth and pointed to it, which made Astrid shake her head. then she returned her attention to Vern.
Skar closed his mouth.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
After cleaning away the soot and dirt off of Stormfly, Astrid came back around to saddle her up. Stratulus stood beside Vern the entire time, but started nudging him when he finished the cleaning. Vern let out a laugh, "Alright boy, calm down" He grabbed a herring from a freeze feed basket. "But only one, the rest after we beat Aunt Astrid."
Skar thought for a moment... he wanted to ask something.
he turned to Fawn, pointed at the fish... but he stopped, he didn't really know how to communicate what he wanted, Skar knew sign language, but only Hiccup and the old Blacksmith knew sign language... but he tried anyway.

he signed various things to Fawn.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
When the dragon is saddled up, and Vern and Stratulus are masked in gold and orange war paint, they go to meet Astrid at the starting line. She and Stormfly are in their usual teal and orange war paint. A good majority of the village is gathered together to watch this, however his uncle has business to attend to ... As always ... Vern lined up in the town market, "so which path do you want to take?"

"Worlds serpent path" Astrid said with confidence, it was the longest racing path on the island, which meant a quick sprint would do no good.

"Alright, be prepared to lose on your favorite track" Vern retorted.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Vern pets Stratulus as they line up with Stormfly, prepping for the race, one of the trusted village folk raised a hammer then let it drop. As soon as it hit the ground the two dragons took off with a boisterous applause following them.

Stratulus and Vern were both younger and faster, but the edge that Astrid and Stormfly had was experience. They probably have ran that track together more days than Vern had been living. They took an easy lead in front of Vern, and knew how to hug corners to reduce time. Vern and Stratulus waited, keeping speed with their competition, waiting for the perfect moment to try and cinch the lead.
((Boop))
((Goodness, I had such a hard time coming up with this reply, not to mention it's on a phone))

As soon as they left, Ama tossed the hot metal aside to Keroth, who beegain chewing on it like a dog with a bone. She had finished that armor hours ago, she was actually working on something else, something big for Vern. He was going to be so surprised to see it, and hopefully happy. Ama hurried into her house, washed off all the ash and soot, changed iho pclean clothes , leaving her gloves and apron behind, before grabbing up a long, thin box, and hurrying away from the smiths to find Hiccup.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
The race continued, they started scaling a mountainside path, that was when Vern took his shot. The path was open, clear of foliage, and had space and distance for passing. Stratulus flew like an arrow as he sped past Stormfly, they just had to keep it he lead for the last leg of the race.

Hiccup was in Berk's main guard tower, going over plans for one of the islands in the Archepelego when he saw Ama coming up. He excused the architect as he cleared a spot for her at the table, "well, let's see how you've beaten Gobber and my own skills this time."
Ama smiled proudly as she sat the box she was carrying on the table. "I think you'll be proud of me Hiccup sir." She ran her fingers lightly over the box, before opening it and showing the man before her the creation inside, A inferno sword, made just for Vern.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Hiccup looked at the decorative hilt, giving a chuckle as he handled it, "this is perfect, seems like my designs only improve in your hands. Vern will be over the moon" he says as the two dragon racers speed past the tower, "well, looks like we are missing out on all the fun, let's see who crosses the finish line first"
Ama closed the box and picked it up gently, not wanting to leave it behind. "i think it will be vern who wins." she smiled "of course..most likely Astrid will let him win, she's never lost once." she smiled, falling into step with Hiccup.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"that you've been told," hiccup states "but there are times that sky frenzy of his has won, Astrid just doesn't admit defeat"

The dragons are on the final leg of the race, the villagers are all waiting at the finish line, Stratulus goes into a full sprint dash and easily beats Astrid by a couple seconds. The village starts going crazy.
Ama smiled. "I suppose." She watched as Vern and Stratulus crossed over the finish line. "Nice, he's trained with him well.." she mused "Perhaps when i get time...i'll train with my dragon."
Skar noticed Hiccup and Ama coming toward the finish line of the race, he used sign language to greet Hiccup, as for Ama, he gave her a simple wave.

Skar doesn't have much in the way of communication to other villagers.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Hiccup greets Skar, and gives a brief sign asking about how he is doing. He was the first to focus on communicating with the outsider, and helped develop his signs.

Vern gets off Stratulus' saddle. He starts getting crowded by villagers, but slowly makes his way to Astrid, "guess you can't deny it now" which earns him a good slug on the arm. Finally he sees hiccup, and knows it is time for the ceremony.
Ama waved lightly at Skar before turning her gaze to Vern, she smiled brightly at him, and tightened her grip on the box she was holding...it was almost time...time to see Verns reaction to her latest creation..she couldnt wait.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
The crowd starts dissipating and heading to the Dragon Training ring, where the ceremony would take place. Vern and Stratulus walk in the arena side by side, showing they were equal partners in each other's mind. Hiccup stood in front of the Chiefs throne, the place his father used to stand.

"Villagers of Berk, it is a good day for us, we have had many great Dragon Riders come through the academy, but very seldom do we get one we call a guardian, a captain of captains so to say, the only rank higher is a dragon master. Today, I am overjoyed to announce that Vern Ragnarson has proven with his dragon Stratulus that he is not only qualified for the title, but exceeded all expectations in their trials." He heads down into the arena with his own sword in hand, to which Vern kneels as he motions as if knighting him, "Vern Ragnarson, Do you promise to protect those who believe Dragons and Vikings shall live in harmony?"

"I promise"

"do you promise to help each dragon rider to reach their full potential?"

"I promise"

"and do you promise to be just and true in your actions?"

"I promise"

"then I, Hiccup Haddock, Chief of Berk and Dragon Master do award the with the Title of Guardian Dragon Rider, arise and accept this token on behalf of the isle of Berk." He gestures to Ama with his hand.
last edited 1年以上前
Ama smiled and stepped over to Hiccup, she quickly unlocked the box and opened it, holding it out to him. this was her finest work ever! hopefully it would last forever, she would hate to have it break a few years from now..she put her heart and soul into this weapon.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Hiccup takes the box from Ama, and gives it to Vern. He makes no time in opening it, revealing the sword inside, and taking it out and igniting it. Blue flames jump on the firm collapsible blade, and the heat is felt instantly. He deactivates it, has the blade retract and belts it. Hiccup continues, "As a Guardian, you will be given a realm of expertise to work on for years until you are needed elsewhere, I am assigning you over the dragon academy, where you will help captains train their teams to reach their full potential of connection."
last edited 1年以上前
 Hiccup takes the box from Ama, and gives it to Vern. He makes no time in opening it, revealing the sw
Ama smiled proudly as she watched the blade ingnite, it was perfect! and she could tell Vern was happy with it, even if he was stoic throughout the actions of receiving the blade.
When the blade ignited, Skar stepped back a bit in recoil, though he was watching from among the crowd, the Fire reminded him of something...

he calmed down, and continue to watch this odd custom.