ディズニープリンセス DP Best Quote によって a Character Contest - Round 2: クイーン Elinor

Evera posted on Sep 12, 2014 at 10:30AM
BelleAnastasia and princecatcher93 had once create this contest and I would love to make it again since we have new movies, Brave and Frozen. The rules are pretty simple. Each week I'll post the name of one character and people will submit quotes by that character. Quotes will be accepted for the next 7 days after the character name is announced. In the end of the week we'll have a pick, which will determine the winner for the week, who will receive 1 prop from me. When we have 10 winners I'll make a pick with all of them and the overall winner will receive 5 props.

Also, you cannot post the same quote with other's quote. And the quote must be from the original movie.

== Remember, if you call your friends or use your accounts to win this contest in the poll, you will be banned until you promise that you will never do it again. ==

Enjoy! :-)

ROUNDS
1. Snow White - link

last edited on Oct 10, 2014 at 01:00PM

ディズニープリンセス 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Evera said…
ROUND 1 - Snow White
1年以上前 avatar_tla_fan said…
Want to know a secret? Promise not to tell? We are standing by a wishing well. Make a wish into the well, that's all you have to do, And if you hear it echoing, Your wish will soon come true.
1年以上前 Sparklefairy375 said…
It's up to you to do something about it before it's too late.
1年以上前 Evera said…
What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?
1年以上前 loveclub4 said…
I'm awfully sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you. But you don't know what I've been through. And all because I was afraid. I'm so ashamed of the fuss I made.
1年以上前 ajotma said…
"There's no use in grumbling when raindrops come tumbling"
1年以上前 3xZ said…
'Oh! What a cute little chair! Why, there's seven little chairs! Must be seven little children. And from the look of this table, seven untidy little children.'
1年以上前 snsdlover4ever said…
"Oh, it's adorable! Just like a doll's house!"
1年以上前 Silverrose1991 said…
"..and that he will carry me away to his castle..."
1年以上前 Evera said…
Thank you for the participation!

ROUND 2 - Queen Elinor
1年以上前 truth76 said…
Merida, you're acting like a child!
1年以上前 ajotma said…
"No weapons on the table!"
1年以上前 Silverrose1991 said…
"A will-o'-the-wisp? You know, some say that will-o'-the-wisps can lead you to your fate."
1年以上前 loveclub4 said…
"But we can't just run away from who we are."
1年以上前 3xZ said…
'A princess must be knowledgeable about her kingdom. She does nae doodle! That's a C, dear. A princess does not chortle! Does nae stuff her gob! Rises early! Is compassionate. Patient. Cautious! Clean. And, above all, a princess strives for, well, perfection!'

Love her quotes! <3
1年以上前 Emmalou13 said…
laugh
"A Princess does not place her weapons on the table!"
1年以上前 snsdlover4ever said…
"But are you willing to pay the price your freedom will cost?"

Ugh, so many quotes that I wish to put! >.<
1年以上前 Tygers_Eye said…
"I blame you. Stubbornness. It's completely from your side of the family."
1年以上前 Evera said…
"Legends are lessons, they ring with truth."
1年以上前 Diazdiaz95 said…