Yoshi Most Yoshifan EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshifire6 posted on Jul 18, 2010 at 08:51PM
i became a yoshifan Now lol

Yoshi 12 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 yoshifan1976 said…
big smile
I'm the biggest one ever. I've grown up with him lol XD
1年以上前 Bluestar208 said…
big smile
yoshi ^^
1年以上前 makintosh said…
big smile
Yoshi 4 President!
 Yoshi 4 President!
1年以上前 Bluestar208 said…
big smile
yes!
1年以上前 Yoshifire6 said…
laugh
Lol now i love Koopa troopa
1年以上前 YoshiStar said…
wink
you grew up with yoshi?so have I hes the best I even have my own yoshi plushie!and for christmas I asked for a huge yoshi figure, I think I saw it at ToysRUs...and to show how much I love yoshi I traveled 3 hours just to get to the nearest ToysRUs to get a little yoshi<3
1年以上前 YoshiDude said…
cool
Yoshi is aweosme
1年以上前 Yoshifire6 said…
LOVE YOSHI OR LOVE YOUR BUTT
1年以上前 YoshiDude said…
big smile
I have almost every Yoshi game created by Nintendo name a Game AND I WILL TELL U IF I HAVE IT?
1年以上前 yoshi1234567890 said…
laugh
more fans!ya!
1年以上前 Dynofox15 said…
heart
AFI have always loved Yoshi!! He's is one of my favorite characters along with his girl, Birdo!! I drew him when I was 5 and my drawing passion was inspired by him!!! I wouldn't be drawing if it wasn't for my favorite Nintendo characters ever, Yoshi and Birdo!!!
 AFI have always loved Yoshi!! He's is one of my お気に入り characters along with his girl, Birdo!! I dr
1年以上前 Dynofox15 said…
heart
I have always loved Yoshi!! He's is one of my favorite characters along with his girl, Birdo!! I drew him when I was 5 and my drawing passion was inspired by him!!! I wouldn't be drawing if it wasn't for my favorite Nintendo characters ever, Yoshi and Birdo!!!
 I have always loved Yoshi!! He's is one of my お気に入り characters along with his girl, Birdo!! I drew