スウィーニー・トッド Be a character

bellatrix114 posted on Apr 14, 2011 at 07:56PM
hey would anyone be interested in dressing up (hair/make-up/fancy dress) as a sweeney todd character? If you are then post a pic. then everyone has to say who people are supposed to be. also tell us how you acheived the look :)
 こんにちは would anyone be interested in dressing up (hair/make-up/fancy dress) as a sweeney todd character?
last edited on Apr 14, 2011 at 08:19PM

スウィーニー・トッド 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 SweeneyTodd2010 said…
Here, this is my picture. Basically what you are referring to are people who cosplay (costume play) as these characters. Basically dressing as the character and acting like them (kind of like live action roleplay).

Do I really need to describe how I got this look? The description would be quite lengthy as it involved lots of reference research, time, and money. I started gathering stuff for this costume a couple years ago, I intended it to be just a Halloween costume, however the perfectionist in me wouldn't let it just be "close enough". And so I went through 3 re do's since then. Most of my costume was custom made bu people I commissioned from. Basically the top part of my costume was made for me, and the bottom part I got at thrift stores. xD
I am now in the process of updating my costume, and getting a different vest and shirt that is more detailed and accurate.

For my hair, that takes around 2 hours to do. I have to curl it section by section, and it takes around 2hours to do the bleached part of it :P

I think it's pretty obvious who I am supposed to be, but yea, go ahead and guess guys xD
last edited 1年以上前
 Here, this is my picture. Basically what あなた are referring to are people who cosplay (costume play) a