Stormclan The newest Warriors of Stormclan!

Moonstorm100 posted on Jan 09, 2010 at 12:45AM
Stormstar sleeps soundly in her den.
Dawn light filtered through the narrow entrance as the shadow of a cat appeared.
"Stormstar" the cat called, Stormstar lifted her head sleepily then shook scrapes of moss from her pelt.
"oh, come in Mistyflower" Stormstar invited, Mistyflower entered the den, her pelt recently groomed and her eyes shining. Before Mistyflower could say anything, Stormstar raised her tail for silence.
"I no why your here, Mistyflower" she meowed, her voice stern and confident.
Stormstar raised herself to all four paws then paddded out of her den beside her deputy.
Once in the chilly air, Stormstar turned her head towards Mistyflower.
"Did you remember to keep everyone in camp?" She questioned her deputy. Mistyflower nodded, Stormstar dipped her head as she gazed out at her clan.
Most of the apprentaces were in a cemicirlce at the entrance to the warriors den, gossiping about why Mistyflower hadnt sent out the patrols in the morning. Meanwhile, Wavestorm and Spottedshadow shared tonges while Bluefire was fiishing eating her very skinny mouse.
Rainfire sat below the highrock, her gaze was locked on Stormstar. She seemed to realize that new warriors were about to be born!
Stormstar dipped her head to her medicane cat as she passsed on her way to the highrock.
Once there, Stormstar jumped on the boulder, with Mistyflower and Rainfire both sitting on opposite sides of the bottom of the highrock, Stormstar called the words "Let all clan members old enough to catch their own prey, join here, beneath the highrock for a clan meeting!"
The clan gazed at there leader couriously but remained silent as they approached. Once the clan was gathered, Stormstar spoke "we have two new warriors today! Step up Sprucepaw and Dawnpaw!"
The two apprentaces exchanged an excited glance, before Dawnpaw scampered up with her tail high while Sprucepaw followed more slowly. She walked calmly forward, her movements gave nothing away, yet her eyes blazed with excitment.
"I, Stormstar, leader of Stormclan, call upon our warrior ancestors, to look down on these two apprentaces. They have trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code and i condem them to warriors in your turn" Stormstar glanced at Bluefire "Bluefire, has your apprentace learned everything she needs to no and is ready to recieve her warrior name?" Bluefire nodded then Stormstar gazed down at Sprucepaw, "Do you promise to protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?" Sprucepaw nodded and bowed her head "i do" she replied clamly. "Then by the powers of Starclan you shall be known as Spruceleaf! Starclan honors your spirit and your loyalty and we comend you as a full warrior in their turn!" She announces. Stormstar leans forward and touches her nose to Spruceleaf's head, in return she licks her shoulder. Mistyflower waves her tail, ordering the clan not too cheer for Spruceleaf untill Dawnpaws a warrior too.
Then Stormstar turned Mistyflower, "Mistyflower, has your apprentace learned everything she needs to no and is ready to recieve her warrior name?" Mistyflower bowed her head, "yes" she answered.
Stormstar turned her attention back to Dawnpaw, "Do you Dawnpaw, promise to protect and defend your clan even at the cost of your life?" Dawnpaw puffed out her chest fur and answered excitedly, "I do!" Stormstar nodded, "then by the powers of Starclan i give you, your warrior name! Dawnpaw, from this day forward you will go by the name Dawnsky! Starclan honors your skills and bravery and we comend you as a warrior in their turn!"
Stormstar touches her nose to Dawnsky's head, Dawnsky licks her shoulder in return.
Then the cats of Storm cheer for the two new warriors, "Spruceleaf! Dawnsky! Spruceleaf! Dawnsky!"
 Stormstar sleeps soundly in her den. Dawn light filtered through the narrow entrance as the shadow o

Stormclan 56 返信

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...