Stormclan Mentors and Apprentaces of Stormclan!

Moonstorm100 posted on Dec 09, 2009 at 09:10PM
From this day forward Sprucekit(Patchpelt) shall be known as Sproucepaw and her mentor shall be Bluefire! Also from this day forward, Nightkit shall be known as Nightpaw and her mentor shall be Spottedshadow! And last but not least Bloodkit(saggigirl) shall be known as Bloodpaw and I,Stormstar shall mentor her!

Today, we hav another new mentor and apprentace! i say these words before Starclan that they hear n approve my choice! Mistyflower will now be mentor to Dawnpaw!

Another day, another apprentace. I stand here, today on the eve of christmas, to announce another new apprentace and her mentor! Foxkit, my kin, my daughters kit, and Stormclans newest apprentace, from this day on, u shall be known as Foxpaw!*everyone cheers for Foxpaw* Wavestorm, a loyal and valued member of Stormclan, you are ready for your first apprentace, you have waited much to long for this moment, you will now be mentor to Foxpaw!

Stormstar sat on the high rock with Rainfire beside her. Rainfire stood tall and raised her voice, "cats of Stormclan" Rainfire began, "Its time i took on an apprentace, your next medicane cat will be Lilypaw!" A Chorus of pleased meows broke out, LIlypaw sat in the front of the gathered clan. Her fur recently groomed and her eyes shinning. "Lilypaw" Stormstar made herself heard above the noise, "do you except the post of apprentace to Rainfire?" Lilypaw lifted her head and met Stormstar's cloudy gaze. "Yes Stormstar" Lilypaw answered firmly, although her voice was calm, her whiskers were twitching with excitment. "Then during the half moon u must travel to mother mouth to be excepted by Starclan before the other medican cat's! May the good wishes of Stormclan go with you!"

"Cats of Stormclan! We are gathered to make a new apprentace!" Stormstar announces, while staring down at the three, recently groomed kits that sat at Spruceleafs paws. "Daisykit from this day forward you shall be known as Daisypaw" Stormstar announced before letting her gaze search the crowed. Then she narrowed her eyes to the center of the gathered cats. "Spottedshadow, you have experience from training Nightstalker, you will be mentor to Daisypaw!"

"Featherkit and Fernkit, from this day forward u shall be known as Featherpaw and Fernpaw! Featherpaw you shall be mentored by Nightstalker!" Both cats touch noses, then Stormstar turns to Fernpaw. "and you Fernpaw, shall be mentored by Bloodpool! Lets hope she will pass on her skills to you!"

"Thistlekit, you are ready to become an apprentace! From this day forward, until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Thistlepaw!" Stormstar announces. "Spruceleaf, you have proved yourself a loyal clan member, lets hope you can pass your gentleness onto Thistlepaw!" Sprucleaf nods, her green eyes shinning, and touches noses with Thistlepaw. *clan cheers for new
apprentace*

"Blackkit, you have waited long enough to become an apprentace of Stormclan!" Stormstar announces, "From this moment on you shall be known as Blackpaw and I shall mentor you, myself!"

Stormstar gazed down from the highrock, at the assembled clan. Only moments ago she had called a clan meeting and nnow the clan watched her eagerly to hear the news. "Cats of Stormclan!" Stormstar began "We are gathered to make two new apprenraces! Sweetkit and Bramblekit from this day forward, until you have earned your warrior names, you both shall be referred to as Sweetpaw and Bramblepaw!" Stormstar announces, "Skyheart you shall be mentor to Sweetpaw!" *two cats touch noses* "Skyheart, this is your first apprentace, so dont be afraid to ask for advice from the more experienced members" Stormstar advised. "And Mistyflower, you shall be mentor to Bramblepaw! I trust you to teach him your skills as you had taught your first apprentace, Dawnsky!"

"Moonkit, from this day forward, until you've earned your warrior name, you shall be called Moonpaw and will be mentored by Ivytail!" Clan cheers! "And Nightkit, until you have earned your warrior name you shall be known as Nightpaw!" Turns to Nightstalker. "Nightstalker, you have trainned hard as an apprentace and even harder as a good mentor. You are a great mentor to Featherpaw, and she has learned so much in such little time! If you wish you may take Nightpaw on as a second apprentace! Tell me below if you deny my offer!"

"Owlkit and Sharpkit, it is time for you to be apprentaces! Owlkit, from this day forward until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be called Owlpaw and shall be mentored by Dawnfall! Dawnfall, you have temporarly mentored many apprentaces but have never had your own apprentace, but now Owlpaws future is in your paws! And Sharpkiit, from this day forward until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be called Sharppaw and shall be mentored by Spruceleaf, lets hope by Starclan that she wont let another apprentace slip from her paws!"

"Emberkit, you will now be called Emberpaw! Bloodpool, your apprentace Fernpaws trainning is going well, if you'll except, then you may take Emberpaw on as a second apprentace! Tell me below if you refuse!"

"Blazekit and Dapplekit! Its time you became apprentaces! Spottedshadow you have mentored two apprentaces succesfully! Nightstalker and Daisyflower became loyal warriors! Now you will take on Blazepaw as your third apprentace! Shrewclaw, this will be your first apprentace! Mentor Dapplepaw well in the way of the warrior code!"
last edited on Feb 19, 2010 at 12:04AM

Stormclan 179 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 179

1年以上前 sagigrrl1097 said…
big smile
Oh, SICK!!! My mentor is the LEADER!!!!
1年以上前 Pennypatch321 said…
that's not nice! that's actually an honor to be mentored by the leader! you are lucky because that is VERY RARE to be mentored by the leader.
1年以上前 Mistyflower said…
"sick" means "cool," Pennypatch.
oh. lol. my mind is slow today! lol
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
angelic
congratulations! even though Bloodpaw is my apprentace i shall treat all apprentaces equaly
1年以上前 Mistyflower said…
what about me? Do i get an apprentice?
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
mischievous
take another look at the mentors again i just added u! i can only put things on so fast!
1年以上前 segafan said…
wink
good job,mistyflower! i bet that apprentice will be a great warrior!
 good job,mistyflower! i bet that apprentice will be a great warrior!
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
wink
hmmmm....ur very supportive Wavestorm i can tell that one day u'll be a good mentor too!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
hmmm
Great more warriors and apprentice as if there isn't enough young cats running around camp. But may be Sprucepaw(Pennypatch) will have a deputy as her mentor ,but that's not for me to decide.
1年以上前 iluvtony96 said…
mischievous
YAY!!! i <3 my mentor!!! shes da bomb!! i have a question for stormstar!! will we have to have mates?? even though i love buys i dont think we have any!
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
hmmm
ummm....good question...we'll i guess u can hav them...or make up a fictional story about u both....it doesnt really mater to me
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 iluvtony96 said…
heart
FICTIOAL STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
lol! i think n the future im gona post a fictial story about wat happened to my loved one, just to spice things up!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
angry
but we cant have mates because were all females!
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
angry
so? make a fictional story up!
exactly! you can have it so that your mate died, or is still alive, and you can make up a name for him!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
sad
still where your mate would probably be dead and if he is not in the clan how can you be loyal. And who wants a dead mate all it means is that you had one but it doesn't matter anymore
no, if your mate is alive, then you just make him up, but he is still in this Clan. it's weird, i know. but it could work!
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
i agree with Patchpaw use ur imagination more Bluefire it could be fun!
1年以上前 sagigrrl1097 said…
My mate is a rogue. His name is going to be Ashfire, and we'll have 2 kits, and ... Wait! I'm only an apprentice!
lol.
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
well, then that will be n the future! lol! my mate was a pure blood Stormclan male member but waz murdered. Im about to make a short story about it!
1年以上前 iluvtony96 said…
umm, all ik is that mine was HOTT!!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
sad
I don't know where my mate is he said he'd find me but he...
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
angelic
...never did *finishes Bluefire's sentance* dont worrry hav hope Bluefire! Maybe some day he will but until then all u can do is wait!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
crying
Anyway lets get down to a more series business! hav any of u seen Mistyflower or Dawnpaw? Both cats r bairly comin on n there the cats that were most recently added! it worries me deeply...
1年以上前 silverflare1520 said…
Dawnpaw's here! I'm here! And this talk about mates is kinda makn me gag. Is there any story on how Stormclan came to be?
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
there will be soon! just keep ur eyes out 4 it! The tail of Stormstars mate described why Stormclan was made but not how it was made!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
smile
I found it! Yeah im special but I miss him...
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
crying
He was the bravest warrior ever with his golden pelt that captured the sunlight and his warm sparkily blue eyes and he actually saved me from the rouges that attacked us and he told me to run and he will find me so I ran and one followed me and I chased him off and I found them
last edited 1年以上前
 He was the bravest warrior ever with his golden pelt that captured the sunlight and his warm sparkily
1年以上前 segafan said…
crying
Okay, you're making me cry! Stop talking about mates becaues you're making me remind myself about Skyhawk!
last edited 1年以上前
 Okay, you're making me cry! Stop talking about mates becaues you're making me remind myself about Sky
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
crying
oh sorry but things like this happen alot actually! u lose the one u love or they lose u......
that's true. but at least they go to StarClan, and one day, you will see your mate again when you join Starclan.
1年以上前 StichxAngel4eva said…
big smile
yay! I got a apprentice!
1年以上前 iluvtony96 said…
awww im all depressied!
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
well since ur all depressed look back up at the forum maybe it'll cheer u up!
1年以上前 segafan said…
heart
*touches noses with Foxpaw*I will do my best to make her the best warrior here.
1年以上前 segafan said…
Yay!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
hmmm
Just to let u know wavestorm foxpaw is very rambontous and hyper and is very quick to snap and sleep and has a little attenion span so good luck training her
1年以上前 mississippigril said…
sunny
Wavestorm ... is my metor too now im Lilypaw im new but yay
1年以上前 sagigrrl1097 said…
Hi! I'm back. Merry Christmas everyone!
1年以上前 segafan said…
zzz
Wow. I'm the first cat in Clan HISTORY to have two apprentices. And Bluefire, thanks for the motivation.*mumbles "mousebrain" under her breath*
1年以上前 Mistyflower said…
*gasps for breath* Im...here...(pant pant) I ran....all the way...(gasp)from Warrior Cat......man! Hi....Dawnpaw! Phew! *collapses in exaustion*
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
laugh
lol! u sound as if u ran all the way *cough cough* to mother mouth n back! *cough*
1年以上前 Foxkit8888 said…
cool
cool
mischievous
I feel like playing 'Super Glaceon bros'!
1年以上前 Mistyflower said…
Will you stop talking about Glaceon? This is a Warrior spot, not a Pokemon spot. But i do understand how you feel about Glaceon. Its really cute lol
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
laugh
people if u want to talk about glacion then do it somewhere else! but right now we hav a new med. cat apprentace to congratulate! Lilypaw!
Congratulations Lilypaw! And I'll try to stop talking about Glaceon.
Don't you think it's a bit odd how we were talking about apprentices and then we started talking about mates? Waaaah! I haven't got one...