Stormclan The First deputy of Stormclan

Moonstorm100 posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 09:01PM
Stormstar sits on the great rock, in the middle of the camp, watching the clan. She glances up at the sky, the moon is shineing bright and clear. Then Stormstar stands and yowls "all cats old enough to catch they're own prey join here beneith the highlegde for a clan meeting!" almost instantly, the clan begans gathering around. Bluefire and Spottedshadow appear from the warriors den. Bloodpaw and Nightpaw stop wrestling and turn there full undivided atention to Stormstar. Foxpaw and Lilypaw the two newest apprentaces glance up from they're conversation. Dawnpaw follow's medicane cat Rainfire, from the medicane cats den. And Wavestorm glances up from her fresh kill. Once everyone is faceing Stormstar, she begines to speak. "Cats of Stormclan! As u've all noticed the clan is growing! N over the moons it will just keep getting bigger! The bigger Stormclan gets the harder its beginning to keep control! So now i stand before u to announce the new deputy of Stormclan!" Stormstar stairs over her clanmates before puffing out her chest and continueing. "I say these words before Starclan that they hear and approve my choice! Wavestorm will be the new deputy of Stormclan!" The crowed becomes hushed at first, Stormstar had taken them by surprise! Then Lilypaw call's out "Wavestorm! Wavestorm!" followed by Rainfire and in no time the whole clan was cheering for Wavestorm! "Wavestorm! Wavestorm! Wavestorm!" the clan called, Stormstar let them cheer before continuing. This was an important moment for Wavestorm. Once the clan was hushed Stormstar continued, "Wavestorm, u hav proven that you can be a loyal warrior to Stormclan, i trust that you will help me rule for a long time!" Wavestorm bowed her head to Stormstar, Stormstar nodded approvingly then jumped down from the highlegde. The clan began crowding Wavestorm and congratulating her. As Stormstar walked towards her den, she thought that she saw a proud sparkle in Lilypaw's eyes.

Soon after the announcement, Wavestorms voice came in the entrance to Stormstars den. "Come in" Stormstar called. Wavestorm walked and faced Stormstar, but her only words were "thank you." Stormstar gave her a nod, "I trust in your skills, determination, and loyalty to help me lead this clan. You have never spoke against me and always think about what your going to say before you say it. Now, second in comand, you will help me lead Stormclan." Wavestorm nodded, "of course Stormstar, i wouldnt have it any other way and as long as im here, you wont be alone."
last edited on Dec 25, 2009 at 05:26AM

Stormclan 73 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 73

1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
smile
Yeah take your good ole time Stormstar im in no rush.
1年以上前 Mistyflower said…
Greetings; My name is Mistyflower and i have beeninvited to join this new Clan. It is very good to be here.
1年以上前 segafan said…
meh
I dont have an apprentice,and anyway i was JUST invited here today!

Here's me:
last edited 1年以上前
 I dont have an apprentice,and anyway i was JUST invited here today! Here's me:
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
smile
What's ur Warrior Name segafan? And also i'm Bluefire and welcome to StormClan. :)
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
smile
segafangs warrior name is Wavestorm! Bluefire!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
angelic
Well sorry Stormstar you never announced it so how was I supposed to know?
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
angelic
and also i did what you said I left a lot of comments and do we really have beg you to be deputy?
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
hmmm
wat! beg me? why? wat use would it do? i just said that i like a cat who leaves a lot of coments n its most likley that in will chose that cat to be deputy...i dont no wat ur talkin about...wat r u talkin about? oh n by the way i wasnt yellin at u Bluefire did u look at the emotion at the top of my message? i was just askin! lol!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 iluvtony96 said…
big smile
Greetings Wavestorm!! Pretty name!!!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
mischievous
Hi
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
meh
leaf bare is comin it sucks its going to be cold and misrable
1年以上前 Pennypatch321 said…
crying
yeah. prey will be scarce. and the new apprentices will find it harder to learn how to hunt!
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
yeah but wats the point of going through life if theres nothin new to experience! we'll just hav to adapt!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
laugh
"You will learn how learn how to hunt in time wheather it takes 5 moons or 1 u will learn. And leaf bare will be a great time of experiance. May be u will learn what a frog tastes like right Stormstar"
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
blush
yeah....right....
1年以上前 iluvtony96 said…
crying
yah but leaf bare is not fun!
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
big smile
yes n leafbare everythin is sufferin the plants, the animals, but if there was no leafbare then there would be nothin excitin about spring and then summer!
1年以上前 iluvtony96 said…
mischievous
true, i like summer the best!!! i can go splash bloodpaw qith water from muddy puddles!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
And you can rest in the shade and feel the cool brezze tickle your fur and you can also lazy around in the sun and swim in the streams ahhh... greenleaf
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
worried
i agree but a bad thing is in greenleaf some kits and apprentaces *glances at Bloodpaw and Nightpaw* can get restless!
1年以上前 sagigrrl1097 said…
Hey! That's not fair! You have a prejudice against us!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
smile
but its better to have little nusences around *glances at the apprentices den* then to frezze your tail off while stifing your feet though snow.
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
angelic
i agree completely! n by the way saggigirl im sayin that lots of cats can get into misjiff during the warm season but thats not always a bad thing!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 silverflare1520 said…
Its an El Nino year. Mild leafbare! (at least for me)
But there's hard times in each season.
Newleaf has floods.
Greenleaf has fires.
Leafbare is...leafbare.
I like the warming sun of leaf fall the best.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
smile
i favor greenleaf
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
Stormclan! Re-look at the deputy forum!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
sad
Alright ill wait
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
mischievous
because who doesn't
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
mischievous
love greenleaf
1年以上前 Foxkit8888 said…
laugh
Hey i love greenleaf too! I get to play more!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
smile
Foxkit is all you think about is playing
1年以上前 Foxkit8888 said…
smile
yes
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
laugh
LOL! kits! wait until shes an apprentace! she'll be twice as much trouble! lol!:))
1年以上前 sagigrrl1097 said…
big smile
I bet.
1年以上前 StichxAngel4eva said…
big smile
Yeah, most kits are lol!
heart
Greenleaf is the best. totally.
1年以上前 segafan said…
smile
Oh,oh! I am worthy because I follow the rules of StormClan, I post a message almost every day, and I will not betray the clan!
1年以上前 segafan said…
sad
Oh, I forgot. You need an apprentice to be deputy.
1年以上前 sagigrrl1097 said…
Don't you wish the leader could be the deputy?
1年以上前 iluvtony96 said…
mischievous
nope, its not as fun that way
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
hmmm
Hey Wavestorm doesn't hav an apprentice she can't be deputy its unfair to me and spottedshadow she may be loyal and all but its not fair we asked first not that I hate Wavestorm or anything she is a very good friend but all do respect we were here before which makes me or Spottedshadow a better choice
1年以上前 sagigrrl1097 said…
hahahahah, me and nightpaw were wrestling... that sounds like us... oh yeah... WAVESTORM!!! YAY!!!!!!
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
ur wrong Bluefire, Wavestorm does hav an apprentace, two actually. Her apprentce is Foxpaw and she's also mentoring Lilypaw until we can get more members. Also Spottedshadow doesnt come on as often as i want n a deputy. Wavestorm comes on almost every day! Also Wavestorm has NEVER questioned me.
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
hmmm
That means she shows loyality yes when she is second in command but when you die will she be able to make her own decisions after doing whatever you say for so long. I wonder
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
big smile
And I don't care any more you chose a that's it i'm not deputy so I'll will be happy as a warrior maybe settle down find a mate hunt together and all the fun things us warriors do eith a care free life. Oh thanks for not chosing me now I relize I shouldn't have asked in the first place. Thanks
1年以上前 Pennypatch321 said…
congratulations Wavestorm!
1年以上前 Moonstorm100 said…
cloudy
Bluefire there r reasons that i chose Wavestorm instead of u for my deputy....reasons that u would not except even if they r the truth....n i believe that Wavestorm could make a fine leader one day!!
smile
Wavestorm! Congratulations!
big smile
WAVESTORM! WAVESTORM! WAVESORM!
1年以上前 Bluefire7777 said…
smile
Its cool Wavestorm Wavestorm Wavestorm Wavestorm Wavestorm