しゅごキャラ! Something totally creepy O_O;

x-Keira-x posted on May 02, 2010 at 07:25PM
I think Ikuto was based after my family or something D:
1.) Tsukiyomi is my last name D: (not even kidding!)
2.) My favorite color is blue, always has been.
3.) I've been playing the violin since I was a little kid
4.) I love cats and I act like a cat ._. and when I was like five I thought I WAS a cat
5.) My sister act like she's in love with me sometimes o_o
6.) if I had one wish, I'd wish for freedom.
7.) My brother and I are the same age as Ikuto (My brother and I are twins >:D But we don't look alike T~T)
8.) My brother used to have his hair cut like Ikuto's (Not exactly like it, but close. And his hair is black, not blue. sooo....)
9.) My brother's name is Ivan, which starts with the same letter as Ikuto's name (as one would guess....)
10.) My brother and I are both complete perverts.

Isn't that so weird?! Dx Comments? Questions? Panda faces to show how weird it is? (You know, like O_O)

しゅごキャラ! 23 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Rima689 said…
O_O
o....k?
1年以上前 chowjoyi said…
1年以上前 Yurie-Chan said…
Wow! O_O
Thought it's very weird,it's also so cool! You'r last name is really Tsukiyomi? I ENVY you xD And you play violin! I want to play too,but I don't have time to learn it yet D:
This sounded very fan girl-like,but I love Ikuto more than anything in the world,and I wish my name was Tsukiyomi <3
1年以上前 OneFoggyNight said…
=_= You actually posted this....
God, sometimes I wish I weren't related to you XD Since you're so INSANE XD
YOU AND IVAN ARE TWINS?! O_o How come I didn't know this?! I thought he was a year older than you Dx
You're my god damned cousins and I didn't know this =_= Sheesh...
And LMAO I totally forgot Ivan had his hair cut like that! How long ago WAS that? Two, three, four years? xD? I forget. We should torture him about it now XD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 IHateWhores said…
Keira, quit talking about my freaking hair!
@ OneFoggyNight
Yes, Merlee, we're twins.
1年以上前 x-Keira-x said…
You know, you're a little late finding this, Ivan XD And why are you still on the Shugo Chara spot?! XD?! The crap you comment on isn't Utau related! XD
1年以上前 daisylove said…
big smile
WOW awesome
1年以上前 almira98 said…
Yeah Keira and Ivan.who is Utau?
1年以上前 xxKittyCatxx said…
sunny
LOL that's such a crazy coincidence!!!!!
1年以上前 tokyomacncheese said…
hahahqa nnnnnnniiiiiiiiiicccccccceee
1年以上前 animefreakrose said…
wink
... O.O ... ok then ... your SPECIAL ... lol
1年以上前 NomyCake said…
OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!!! SERIOUSLY?!?! That's AWESOME!!! I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to have the same last name as Ikuto~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 YuukiXZero said…
surprise
I agree with NomyCake!!!!! :D but... I don't believe you... O_O I'll believe everything except the part where you said your last name is "Tsukiyomi"
1年以上前 FanGirlGoddess said…
That is sooo weird! I LOVE Ikuto n those similarities r very scary! X.X Maybe they were spying on u or something! Lol creepy though! Let's just hope these similarities don't come true: 1: your sisters name is utau, and she's famous 2: You don't have a chara following u around 3: Let's hope u don't meet Amu! *hugs at similarities!* REAL LIFE IKUTO! *screams!*
1年以上前 x-Keira-x said…
@YuukixZero It's seriously my last name XD We're Japanese on my dad's side, and Tsukiyomi is a pretty common Japanese last name, depending on where you are.
1年以上前 YuukiXZero said…
ooh nice
1年以上前 YUUHI said…
surprise
O_O
1年以上前 miofromk-on said…
surprise
O_o
1年以上前 mini17 said…
surprise
O.O
1年以上前 badcats10 said…
big smile
i thank it sound like you both look realllly hot
1年以上前 mcrkilljoygirl said…
wow lol
1年以上前 luckyrainbow said…
I'm japanese and my last name is Kakegawa. I am the opposite of Ikuto and Utau. I'm like Rima mashiro LOVE COMEDY ( At school I do bala-balance. 2 im cute, 3 i like being harsh with boys ( thats like nadeshiko/nagihiko.
1年以上前 xSiVePux said…
meh
no comment O.O
that's a very odd yet shocking coincidence ever...