ランダム・ロールプレイ HP RP

heaven22 posted on Apr 24, 2016 at 08:43PM
This is before the battle. While Harry Potter is still at school. And it is his third year so it is when Sirius Black is involved.

Forms

Name-

Age-

Family-

Wand-

Owl-

looks-

grade-

house-

Mine

Name- Roxanne Black

Age- 11

Family- Sirius Black

Wand- link

Owl- link

Looks- Just like Sirius

Year- 1

House- Slytherin
last edited on Apr 24, 2016 at 08:52PM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 42 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne sees all the wanted photos of Sirius Black. She never met her dad so she never knew that he was her dad. She walks by them and gets on the train and sits in an empty compartment.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Name- Garvyn Ollivander

Age- 11

Family- Garrick Ollivander

Wand- Pine, Unicorn Hair, 13 3/4 Inches, slightly bendy

Owl- link

Looks- black hair, olive skin, green eyes, thin, hatchet faced.

Grade- 1st Year

House- Ravenclaw
last edited 1年以上前
 Name- Garvyn Ollivander Age- 11 Family- Garrick Ollivander Wand- Pine, Unicorn Hair, 13 3/4
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
(OK cool. RP)
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Garvyn walks out of a charms class, twirling his wand between his fingers with a book in the other. He walks down and sees Roxanne looking at a photo on a poster, "thought their might be a connection" he says off-handed.
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
.Roxanne looks at him."What"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Last name, same physical appearance, being in the same house as his late brother, you have some sort of relation to Sirius" Garvyn states before putting his wand behind his ear and extending his hand, "Ollivander, Garvyn"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne shakes his hand. "Roxanne. And how do you know so much about Sirius." She asks.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Who hasn't heard about him? Supposed supporter of you-know-who, accused mass murderer and betrayer of the Potter family" he says, "also he had a spectacular wand, very well crafted."
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"OK I get how you know who he is but you somehow know so much about him."
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"My father has a good connection with the Headmaster, they talk about a lot of people. Your family is one of big discussion"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"Oh"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"You probably know my father, owner of Ollivanders wands"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"Oh ya I do"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Got your wand there? If you did I may recognize it"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
She takes out her wand. "Where else would I get it. Ollivanders is the only wand shop"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"In Britan, maybe individual makers in the country and some in different parts of Europe" he says before he reaches out to look at her wand.
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne shows it to him.'What do you think. I love it" She says.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Well let's see" he says while handling it, "ebony, so very well suited for all combative magic, as well as transformation. Known to belong to masters with firm, unmovable beliefs, non-conformists, and outsiders. Very powerful when it is combined with a dragon heartstring core. It will suit you well."
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"Nice" She said
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Garvyn hands it back, "very well crafted, my father made that about three years ago when I started learning about wand lore"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"Cool." She said putting it back.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
He removes the wand from behind his ear, "every Ollivander in known history has made his own wand through a special process so the wand still chooses the wizard before construction." He says, looking at his own wand. "Pine and Unicorn Hair, constant, precise, destined for wizard of lonely and mysterious character, and rumored to not die young."
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"Nice man" She said.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
He replaces it behind his ear, "so what are you going to do after looking at that photo?" Garvyn asks
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"I don't know" She replies.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"That was my last class of today, first day through, I'll be heading to the library, want to tag along?"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"Sure"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Garvyn leads her to the library, and asks the librarian where the Newspaper section is. She points to a certain shelf and he starts scanning the older editions.
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne follows Garvyn.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
He keeps scanning, looking for a specific time period, pulling out a paper, and asking, "what was your favorite class today?"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"I would have to say potions" She says. "How about you?"
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
heart
Name: Gumiho Parkinson

Age; 11

Family; Pansy Parkinson (twin sister)

Wand- link

Owl- link

Looks- average heigh, thin, black short hair, brown eyes, big smile

Year 1

House: Slytherin
 Name: Gumiho Parkinson Age; 11 Family; Pansy Parkinson (twin sister) Wand- https://p.gr-asse
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Probably charms" he said, putting back an edition of the daily prophet, then pulling out a second, "gives practical wand use"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( ok turning in for the night ))
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"ya thats true"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
He puts away the second newspaper then pulls out another, "Aha! there we go!" He says pulling it out, it was the edition talking about Sirius Black's capture, he turns to one of the inner pages, and sees a photo of Sirius Black during his seventh year at hogwarts. "Gemino" on Garvyn's command and wand movement the newspaper duplicated, making an exact copy, then he added another command, "Diffindo Minimus" he then traced his wand on the parchment to cut out the Photo. "This one will be better to look at then the posters."
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne smiles.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Garvyn puts away the original newspaper, and trashes the created one. He then pulls out a book labeled "Wand Lore Galore" and digs into it.
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne watches him.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Garvyn reads for a good five minutes, he looks up and sees Roxanne still there, "are you going to read something?"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"Like what. There seems to be like more than a hundred books here"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"I dunno, what subject interests you?"