ランダム・ロールプレイ Hogwarts school RP

heaven22 posted on Apr 22, 2016 at 03:35PM
OK I learned how to RP on a website called Quotev. I might Roleplay differently then you guys so ya.

Rules:
1- Swearing is not aloud only Bloody Hell is aloud.
2- No romance, Please and Thank you
3- You can't be too smart if you are a first grader OK.

Forms

Name-
Age-
Year-
Wand-
Owl-
Looks-
Family-
House-

Name- Roxanne or Roxy Black
Age- 11
Year- 1
Wand- link
Owl- link
Looks- Just like Sirius
Family- Sirius Black. He left her when she was 1 because he was sent to Azkaban
House- Slytherin
last edited on Apr 22, 2016 at 03:43PM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 226 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 226

1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne got her school supplies. She went to Platform 9 3/4 and got on the train. She sat in an empty capartment.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Name- Silas Saberton
Age- 13
Year- 3
Wand- Holly, Dragon Heartstring, 15 1/2 inches, link
Ebony, Basilisk Scale, 14 Inches, (The black and white are switched on the image) link
Owl- link
Looks- slightly tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, muscular for his age
Family- Rachel and Robert Saberton, Descendants of Merlin
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Silas starts walking on the Hogwarts express, relieved that he can use magic again, he finds a compartment that is almost empty besides a first year, "May I sit down?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"sure go ahead" Roxy said to a kid who she knew was clearly older than her. "What's your name"
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
big smile
Name: Taeyang Rintarou
Year: 4
Wand: link
Owl: link).jpg
Looks: Average heigth, red short hair, brown eyes, big smile
Family: Draco Malfoy (Uncle), Nymphadora Tonks (Aunt), Teddy Lupin (Cousin), Remus Lupin (Uncle)
House: Ravenclaw
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
(OK you can start RPing)
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne looks out the window
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
Taeyang was walking on the Hogwarts express, looking for a place to sit. She tried to do it a fast as she could, every student on the train looked at her with surprise because of her brigth red hair. She saw a compartment with only two students, a blonde boy and a brown hair girl. She entered slowly and said very shy "May I sit here? Or are you waiting for someone else?"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne looks at you "No go ahead" She said.
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
Taeyang sits and touches her hair. "How are you?" she ask to the brown hair girl "Is this your first year?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"Ya it is" She says to her. "What's your name" Roxanne asks.
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
"Hello, my name is Taeyang... Yours?" with a big smile
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"I'm Roxanne Black"
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
Taeyang opened her eyes widely and whispered misteriously "Are you related to Sirius Black?"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"Ya I am. Problem?" Roxanne asked.
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
"I was just wondering... cuz I´m related to Nymphadora Tonks, and she was related to Sirius. They were my uncles" Taeyang said, a bit of sadness in her voice "Nevertheless, I´ve only met Teddy Lupin, Dora´s son, he is my cousin"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"OK cool. My father left me when I was one" Roxanne said.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Silas" he says before Taeyang enters, he sits and silently listens to their conversation.
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne looks out the window and the train starts moving. "It took long enough for the train to start moving"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"You will get used to it" I say with a smug smile, straightening my green and silver tie.
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
"Silas right?" I say looking at his tie "How are things going with the green snakes?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
The trolly come by "Anything from the trolly" The lady says. "A couple chocolate frog" I say. She gives me a chocolate frog and i give her gallions.
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
"I want a chocolate frog too" I say and I pay for them. I sit again and eat it silently
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne opens her chocolate frog and it jumps out so she quickly catches it and eats it.
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
"Hey Roxanne, in which do you want to be sorted? " I aks
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"I don't know" She says.
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne looks at the ground and then out the window.
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
"In my first year, I was really excited when I came here. Teddy told me Hogwarts was great. And I was really happy when the hat sorted me into Ravenclaw, but I would have been happy to be in any house you know?"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
" I don't remember anything from my father but i found a lot of picture of him. One was when he was a kid and her was with two other boys. The other was him getting sorted. He was in Gryfindor but I'm sure that is a well known fact"
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
"I've heard that Sirius was a really brave man, and very handsome" Taeyand blushed a lil bit "But well, I think that it really doesn't matter which house you get sorted at as long as you're happy with it"
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
"We should be arriving in a few hours, I hope it doesn't rain"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne looks out the window and she starts to think.
1年以上前 shenelopefan said…
Taeyang takes out a Potion book from her bag and starts to reading it.
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"I don't know. My father was in Gryfindor.Sooo maybe I will be sorted into that. But I just don't care"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"The Snakes are doing better" after saying that he just listen to the girls talking about hogwarts houses and gives a small chuckle, then pulls out an old journal and starts reading.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
((Sorry I was on cafeteria duty so I should respond regularly now))
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
Roxanne looked out the window. "How much longer until we get to school" She asked
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
Silas briefly looks up, "it usually arrives around 5 or so, give it three more hours" he then pulls out his ebony wand and rolls it over in his hands.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"Three more hours. They need to hurry up"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"time will go by fast enough, just be patient" He said, still holding the wand. He is glad they did not ask about his last name.
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"I am not the patient type. Three hours is a long wait"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Alright then" he said while pulling out two bags of what look like marbles and a felt table topper, he then put his wand away, "ever played Gobstones?"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"No"
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"Ever played marbles?"
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"I never really played that much growing up. Mostly because I never had someone to teach me anything" Roxanne said looking down.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
He sets up the felt on the pull out table and stands on one end, "so it's very simple, the hole in the center is no points, the innermost circle is five points, second ring is four points, next ring is three points, and so on. if you do not get it in a ring, get it in the hole, or get a gobstones knocked out of the rings, it will spit liquid in your face. I have a green and silver sets of gobstones, which of those colors do you want to use?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"Green" Roxanne said.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
He gives her the green gobstones and pours the five silver gobstones into his left hand. "Ladies first."

(( updated wand photos ))
1年以上前 heaven22 said…
"So I just try to roll it in" Roxanne asked holding one
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
"So I'll show you" he says, notching a gobstones in front of his thumb, and flicks it to the rings, it teeters on the inner part of the innermost ring before it falls in the hole, squirting a silver liquid in his face, "like that" he states as he wipes his eyes on his sleeve
last edited 1年以上前
 "So I'll 表示する you" he says, notching a gobstones in front of his thumb, and flicks it to the rings, i