ランダム・ロールプレイ Wake to a cracked world

BanetteGhosneir posted on Mar 16, 2016 at 02:29PM
4 humans in the year of 3203 were placed into Cryostasis, 2 males 2 females, and were frozen for 20,000 years to try and preserve the human race, as the end was approaching.

meanwhile in the world outside, humanity begun to falter, food became scarce with Animals and crops disappearing, and eventually, civilizations fell to anarchy, humans begun to eat other humans, many places became abandoned, and the human race, died out.

when the 4 remaining humans awoke, they would awake to the cracked world, the remains of the human world, to moss covered cities, rusted vehicles and skies cleared of the human filth and smoke...

and the moving stones?
strange giants now roam the world, seeming curious, or dangerous.

and, as the humans may soon find out, the world is now owned, by a new race, the Azir.

Our world was dieing... we searched for the answer among the stars, for years upon years we looked for a way to save our world, to no avail. but instead, we found a way to save our race, a planet, far off, forgotten, it's people long dead, inhabited now only by non-intelligent animals, and a strange sentient structure. we decided to go there.

we created a new system, according to this new world's orbital path, 2000 Flas is 1 Darr, 367 Darrs in 1 Murk, and so, it is 1,388 Murks AR. AR standing for After Revival, it has been 1,388 Murks since the revival of our race apon this new planet.

we have named it, Naure. our new home, the Azir's.... new home.

[========][Extra Info][========]

as stated before, there are only 4 humans left, they can be between the ages of 18 to 30. first come first serve.

as for the Azir, since they have spent around 1,388 years they've evolved into more human-like animals of the planet, you can find all kinds now. but there are still some who have evolved into something else somehow.

the Azir have strange technology compared to the old human world, they build quite strangely, using tools that make matter float, and even merge matter together, like welding, but more precise, what more technology do they have?

the Azir, since they are technically Aliens, speak a different language to English, so for our purposes, the Azir will speak Korean.

the Azir call the old human civilization the 작별(Jagbyeol)

the country they're in will be New York.

well, now you can decide this story. human re-colonization? or extinction. your choice, how you act, and re-act with the Azir, and how the Azir respond, will greatly play a role.

[========][Rules][========]
Average rules and some such, no Godmode, no time power or tech.
Sex is fine, but keep it down, it's allowed because of the possibility of human reproduction, and swearing is fine too. just not overboard.

Azir have genes like the animal they've evolved from, meaning they can be like that animal, for example, Azir that evolved from Turtles will live significantly longer than regular Azir, and Dog Azir have significantly stronger and more powerful noses.

[========][Character Sheet][========]

]Human[

[Name]

[Age]

[Gender]

[Biography] ((This would be your life before being frozen, did you sign up willingly? or were you forced into it as 'a perfect specimen of humanity))

[extra]

]Azir[

[Name]

[Age]

[Gender]

[Evolved from]

[Biography]

[extra]

[========][Characters][========]

Male]===[ Izayoi ][~20][Tiger_gaming]
Female]=[ Kori ][19][Gaga_Girly]
Male]===[
Female]=[

[Azir][===]
O El - Snow Hare - 28 - Banetteghosneir
 [i]4 humans in the 年 of 3203 were placed into Cryostasis, 2 males 2 females, and were アナと雪の女王 for 2
last edited on Mar 24, 2016 at 07:56AM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 13 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 BanetteGhosneir said…
[Name] O 엘 (O El)

[Age] 28 Murks (Years)

[Gender] Female

[Evolved from] Wild Snow Hare

[Biography]
O El the 가디언 스피커(Guardian Speaker)

O El is an Azir, and a 과학자(scientist), she developed the 자연 구(Nature Sphere), a device allowing her to effectively communicate to nature. the Sphere itself can fly, she uses it to fly around, and by that i mean she rides it.

O El isn't widely known among Azir, but a few know her, since she is also an amazing 기사(Engineer), being able to figure out and fix almost any Azir technology, and if given schematics, she can even try to improve it.

O El lives in one of the old, moss covered tall ruins of the 작별(Jagbyeol).

[extra]
[link]
 [[b]Name[/b]] O 엘 (O El) [[b]Age[/b]] 28 Murks (Years) [[b]Gender[/b]] Female [[b]Evolved
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
[ill try and search for an idea for a human]
Boop?
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
[good enough, I think...]

[Name] Izayoi

[Age] suspected to be 20

[Gender] male

[Biography] I always wanted to be called a hero, but not like this, i used to used to live a useless life, always called a good for nothing, loser. I'm always bullied until I signed up for the freezing project, there are 4 others, wierd, another guy and two female. I always wanted to be respected for once until then everything went black. The moment I opened my eyes, I'm surrounded by darkness, the cryostatis, fully functioning, the outside world, damn what the hell happened? Everything is covored in moss, trees are everywhere where concrete once are there, then the strangest things? There are golem like creatures everywhere, they seem to speak a language unkown, all is fuzzy, just how long I'm asleep? But the best thing is, I'm not alone....

[extra] he can speak korean, filipino and english
last edited 1年以上前
 [b] [good enough, I think...] [/b] [Name] Izayoi [Age] suspected to be 20 [Gender] male [
(I've already explained above man, they don't speak Korean, they speak an alien language, but so we can understand, in the posts we'll use Korean)
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
[Aaaaand done!]
(yay!, now we wait for more pplz)
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
(Yes sir!)
1年以上前 Gaga_Girly said…

[Name] Kori

[Age] 19

[Gender] girl

[Biography] Born deaf Kori can still talk fluently and is a brilliant lip reader with even been able to understand murmurs. Though she could never hear the world she picked up everything else leading to her incredibly high IQ but alas her parents wanted the perfect child. She was adopted by a university when she was two for studies on the hearing impaired though she lived there until she was put in cryostasis they treated her as well as the rats. One night she ran away and was picked up by an organisation that wanted to use her IQ but little did she know that they really just wanted to put her in the cryostasis as a "disabled" experiment.

[extra] great at gymnastics

[Name] Kori [Age] 19 [Gender] girl [Biography] Born deaf Kori can still talk fluently and
Tiger_gaming commented…
Hello 1年以上前
1年以上前 SCP_C0D3_BR0kEN said…
(don't mind my user :))

[Name] Sun

[Age] 18

[Gender] female

[Biography] She was a nun selected to preserve Christianity since the world will be "broken"

[extra] none
 (don't mind my user :)) [Name] Sun [Age] 18 [Gender] female [Biography] She was a nun sel
BanetteGhosneir commented…
lol, Haku Yowane 1年以上前
BanetteGhosneir commented…
well, i have a bit of a Problem, my F: drive had all my ファンポップ things in it, and since the installation of my new Graphics Card the F: Drive was disconnected, so, i've ロスト it. 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
(Can we start??????)
((Yeah, we can start now))

her favourite activity of all time, it's the only thing besides creating new tech that interests her, sifting through the Ruins of the 작별(Jagbyeol). looking for their ancient technology, their creations, underneath debrief, rubble and sometimes she might find things intact, needing only a little repair, or to be fully disassembled to figure out how it works.

today she was going to explore further out from the usual ruins, pretty far into 보호자 (Guardian) Territory, they weren't all that hostile, but sometimes they just lose it, no one really knows the trigger yet though.
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
"Cryostatis, opening" the machine spoke and slowly released izayoi, as he fell into the ground he gasped for air, he tried to speak but cannot, slowly standing up using the walls he walked slowly. "What?" He said in his mind.