ランダム・ロールプレイ You're Gonna Regret It

Kat-chan posted on Feb 21, 2016 at 04:27AM
It’s the year 201X. You live in the small town of Iopotent, affectionately called by anyone who’s ever been there ‘the town where nothing happens’.

That’s exactly what it is; nothing happens in Iopotent. Ever. Crime rates are low. Prices haven’t risen or fallen in years. No one ever moves in, and no one moves out. Even the weather is never extreme. A more boring place, you couldn’t find.

Well, there is one thing about the town that’s a bit out of place. An old manor overlooks the town. The pavement outside it is badly cracked. Its paint is dull and peeling. Its covered with years of graffiti, which was put there with a bunch of punks who never even worked up the nerve to go inside. Even if they wanted to inside, they wouldn’t have been able to. All of the house’s entrances have been boarded up.

The house has been there for years. It’s been there for so long, Even the oldest people in your town have no recollection of a time it wasn’t there. It’s been undisturbed for years.

That is, until someone decided that it was time for something to happen in ‘the town where nothing happens’. Whether it’s because of a dare, or just for a change of pace, you decide to break in to the place.

Unfortunately for you, it turns out that the manor was locked up for a reason. A very good reason. It wasn’t to keep the town out; it was to keep something else in. Something that you are about to release.

NOTES

The things in the house are simply called ‘Creatures’. They are mostly identical to humans in terms of appearance. The exact difference varies for each of them, but it is always quite subtle. Though they are usually physically weaker than humans (this is not always the case) they are also quite often very strong magic users (also not always). They have an average life span of 700 years. The house holds 5 of them; Her, The Twins, The Witch and The Freak.

CHARACTERS

Evangeline Elliot ~~ Her ~~ kat-chan
Alexander and Rowan Daae ~~ The Twins ~~ BlackSparrow
Nyx Greyhound ~~ The Witch ~~ Beckie545
Leo ~~The Freak ~~ BanetteGhosneir

Katie and Katelyn Whelps ~~ Human ~~ Liquidz-Flamez
Edward Prince Nostrumian III ~~ Human ~~ kat-chan

~~~SIGN UP SHEET~~~

Name:
Human or Creature:
If Creature, which one:
Appearance:
Brief bio:
last edited on Feb 22, 2016 at 11:27PM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 757 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 757

1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Name: Evangeline Elliot

Human or Creature: Creature

If Creature, which one: Her

Appearance: Pic

Brief bio: She was born at a bad time to be supernatural. Witch hunts were all the rage, and anyone who was even slightly different was killed. She lived her childhood in fear. It was only when she was about 50 years old that she realised that it was them who should be afraid of her. Since then, she's left her fear behind, travelling the world. She found others like her, and united them. Despite the fact that the only ones that are biologically related are the twins, she still sees them as her family, of whom she is fiercely protective. She slipped up only once, around 90 years ago, and it was enough to get her and her family sealed away. Until now.
 Name: Evangeline Elliot Age: 237 Gender: Female Human または Creature: Creature If Creature,
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
((Can I call being the twins!?
Sorry, this sounds really good. But I can't get a character up until I'm on a computer.))
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
((Yeah, sure, go ahead!))
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
((Yay! Thank you :) I should have them up in an hour or so))
1年以上前 BlackSparrow said…
Name: Alexander and Rowan Daae
If Creature which one: the Twins
Appearance: link and link
Brief Bio: They were once the heirs to a far off land, but they were overthrown by someone they thought they could trust. They had been fierce warriors and absolutely relentless. But then they were chased out of their home. It took time to adjust to their new living conditions, but once they did they continued to be ruthless when they had to be. And then they joined with Evangeline...of course, until they were locked away.
1年以上前 BanetteGhosneir said…
((this reminds of the Amington Asylum Roleplay that died :O can i has the freak?))
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
Name: Nyx Greyhound

If Creature, which one: The Witch

Appearance: Medium/Short height, brown skin with black and white swirly tattoos running from her toes all the way up her neck, with some tendrils going up on her cheeks, that glow purple when she does magick- the stronger the glow, the stronger the magick she's casting- these tattoo's cover up scars that run over her body. Black natural/afro hair with purple tips and white roots, plump lips with black lipstick on the top and purple lipstick on the bottom, long eyelashes, one black eye with a white cat pupil, one white eye with a black cat pupil, and a slender build. Many literal 'charm' bracelets from her wrists to her elbows, and enhanced snakebites and ear piercings, and rings with some sigil+ runes carved in them, and others gemstones, black choker with sigils on it, white spider silk lace she spun herself to make it look fancier, and an amethyst pendant hanging from it's center. Wears skeleton-print thigh highs, puffy white shorts, purple platform sneakers with black and white laces, an oversized, long black shirt with frayed sleeves that often cover her hands. Black and white nails. Often wears a plain and battered black witch hat, that she often has to stitch up with any thread she has on hand (which is usually purple, white, black, or whatever colour she can steal from the other Creatures), she says it's for the irony, but that's not totally true.

Brief bio: She was born, second youngest from a witch family of six kids. Sure, it was financially unstable, since her mom was a jackass and ditched, and her dad had to raise them and teach them magick all himself, but it was cozy, especially since her dad and his friends ensured that they were out of sight during the witch hunts. Her dad, and his friends, did their best to make sure that they passed down as much magickal info to them as possible, strongly believing that one day the humans would come to their senses, and that they wouldn't all be brutally murdered, and thus the information would have to live on. In order to show pride as a witch, her father was always seen with a pointed witch hat on his head- a symbol used by the humans to demonise witches, which he then turned into a symbol of strength and perseverance, even promising that the child that excels most will get it one day.

Of course, she and her siblings all wanted the hat, but it was friendly competition, no one begrudging the other for winning a contest, or doing the best in a spell, all six children helping each other. While Nyx wasn't the best, she was getting there, and although she adored all her siblings, whether it was youngest sibling - the sickly one, who seemed to have no powers -, the eldest - who was the most powerful -, the twins - troublemakers the both of them, but always trying to make the light of the situation, and who were honestly combined the most powerful of all of them, but didn't care enough to make the effort unless it was a dire situation -, or the second eldest - the one that looked like they weren't very powerful, but Nyx tried to help them anyway she could, and was quickly seeming like they could even be more powerful than the eldest (of course after this was revealed, everyone worked double-time to help them reach their full potential, after all witches had to stick together). It wasn't the ideal situation, they were hungry and without basic necessities sometimes, but it was good. Well should have been.

You see, her loving mother sold them all out for a reward, and Nyx woke up in the middle of the night to the screams of her siblings either getting burned alive, or carted away. She was too late for most of them, but got to her youngest sibling and father just in time, however they couldn't all escape. Her father placed the hat on Nyx's head, and told her to take the youngest and run, then gave himself up to provide a distraction. Nyx didn't look back when she heard the screams.

They made it all the way to one of their dad's friend's house, who was an old witch woman, and gave them a place to stay. She also gave her grimoire, and all of her potion books and supplies to Nyx, after casting a weightless charm on them, as she knew her time was coming, and knew that the knowledge had to live on.

When Nyx went out, scouting for humans, the old witch and the youngest were attacked, and Nyx foolishly rushed back to help them, watching helplessly as her magick-less sibling, and a peaceful old woman was killed by the humans. Nyx did the only thing she could- she ran.

The humans caught her sometimes, gave her a multitude of scars, tried setting her a blaze from the feet up, even chained her up and tried to sell her, eventually leaving her for a bit chained to a post in a witch despising village, but she always escaped, and she continued running. Her bruised and battered legs eventually collapsed, but she was found by Her. She was taken in, treated for her wounds, treated as a little sister and friend, and given another family that she loved to bits and pieces- one that she would do anything to protect.

She doesn't mind too much being stuck in the house- the outside was filled with blood thirsty humans, and at least inside her family is assured to be safe as the humans don't like coming near the house -, but she can understand how some of her family could feel trapped. As long as this family was safe however, she was happy, and it seemed as even if they were stuck in the house, they were all safe, because the evil ones, the humans, were on the outside. Until now
last edited 1年以上前
BanetteGhosneir commented…
'Brief' was just murdered with an Ion 大砲, キャノン XD 1年以上前
Beckie545 commented…
@BanetteGhosneir oops? xD 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
((Banette, sure, you can haz the Freak! No one else has claimed him yet, so go right ahead.))
((Glorious))

[Name] Leo

[Age] 242

[Gender] Male

[Human or Creature] Creature

[If Creature, which one] I am... the F̵̱̤̯̮̯̩́͒r͍̖̥͇͑ͥ̾e̠̪̱̻ͧa͗͊k̜̜̟̙̈́ͬ̽ͅ

[Brief bio]
I lived long ago, long long ago, i was a simple boy, living in this town where nothing ever happens... nothing people know of... i used to play with friends, some of them witches, but i didn't care, they were fun to play with, and i knew of course that i wasn't their first friend, nor their last, they would outage a normal human like me.

till the S͈͎̠̥̲̯͗̓͗̃͝t̛̩̠ͭa̸͓͕̭̟͛­͈ŕ­ͪ̈̐­̅́̑­̻̩͠­͔͖͙­fͥ̌­̯̲̎­a̔͂­͔̻ͅ­͔l̚­ͪ͆̎­̱͖l­̣ͫ͑­.

the sky shone bright in the night, the witches and kids I played with looked onto the sky as I did, and we cried.
the star fell, and fell, but as it fell, it grew smaller and smaller... and landed within my right eye.

the blast killed my friends, all of them, but the villagers never knew. no one knew. but i couldn't walk among my village anymore.

I was a F̆ͫͣ̓̑ř̜̟͓̠̐ͧ̽̓͘e̟ͤ͌͊̚͞­̤̜͙­͎aͣ­̢̟͒­kͮ̑­̼̦͠­͖̼̞­̫.

my eye glowed, i closed it, and i hid myself in the old mansion, knowing no one would come here, and i hoped i would die here.

but they won't let me... Ī͚̝̣̖̲͗̐ͥ́T͍̲̱͎̜̤̪̒ͨͭͬ͛̍̀ wouldn't let me.

[Extra]
he usually walks around with his right eye closed..

his left arm has circuitry like his eye on it, and his right arm is burned.

his left eye is normal brown
last edited 1年以上前
 ((Glorious)) [[b]Name[/b]] Leo [[b]Age[/b]] 242 [[b]Gender[/b]] Male [[b]Human または Creatur
1年以上前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
((Yep....I think I know who's gonna let them out XD)) ((Notify me if any changes need to be made))

Name(s): Katie and Katelyn Whelps

Gender(s): Female

Human or Creature: Human

Appearance: Katie on the right (white hair), Katelyn on the left

Brief bio:
"I spy......something that iiiiss....---Fuck this bullshit! I'm boooored!" An nine year old Katie said with a groan as her and her twin Katelyn sat outside on their swings swinging back and forth, the swing set creaking slightly from the rust that had began to build upon it's steel framing.

"Well, what do'ya wanna do?" Katelyn asked softly, almost quietly as she continued to swing back and forth, looking over at her sister. "I mean, we can go down to the lake and play there for a while. Or we can go for a walk or something. We can also---"

"Blah blah blah blah, we've done all of that a million times over and it doesn't get any less boring!" Katie whined childishly before letting herself swing forward one last time on the swing before jumping off and landing in the soft grass of their back yard, where she laid down and rolled over onto her back.

Katelyn on the other hand, swung on the swing a little slower and waited for it to slow down with an unbearable screech, causing her to cringe slightly at the sound before she stood up and walked over to sit beside her sister. "Right....we have haven't we?" She crossed her legs indian style and rested her elbow on her knee and her face on her hand. "This place is.....pale." She said with a sigh. She closed her eyes for a moment, but then a small shy grin played at her lips as her eyes opened, a glint of misdeed sparkling in them. "H-how about we go fetch us some "extra" sweets from the candy shop?" She asked in her quiet but adventure filled voice.

Katie blinked for a moment as she glanced at her, sitting up straight. "You mean that old musty smelling crappy one down the street? Or....the one that we can never seem to get anything from or go to for that matter because mom's a undercover cougar and cheating on dad with the owner and we're mainly broke because us "children" aren't allowed to get jobs." She said bluntly with a raised eyebrow.

"Who ever said that we were going to pay for it?" Katelyn said with a daring spark in her eyes, her words sounding as if they weren't even hers.

"Y-you've gotta be kidding me! That's stealing!" Katie exclaimed quietly in a fierce whisper. She looked around to see if anyone else was there or coming before she looked back to Katelyn. "Are you serious?"

With a light mischevious smile, Katelyn gave a excited nod and spoke. "Unless you're up for dwelling in a pool of boredom with absolutely, positively, unreservedly, unexceptionally, undoubtedly, UN-questionably--"

"I get it I get it! Enough with the "ly" words will ya!? Sheesh! What are you? A dictionary!?" Katie interrupted with a huff.

"--nothing to do, then yes, i'm serious." Katelyn finished a with a small, shy giggle.

Katie bit her lip for a moment before looking around again and nodding slowly, a grin coming to her face. "Let's fucking do this then." She said, making her decision.

And that's how it happened. Two twins with unlikely personalities became the occasional "low crime rate" of the small town that they called home. Even at the early age of 1, Katie and Katelyn's sibling relationship has always been somewhat odd, but normal enough that no one paid attention to it for the most part. Strangely, there was always something about them that no one could quite pin point. There was something special about the two of them. The display of their personalities is what mostly told them apart aside from their "Miss Black and Miss White" personas that they took on later on in their lives. Despite Katie being the most outgoing and outspoken and also the rudest, the seemingly shy and quite Katelyn had always been "bad apple" and the braver of the two and could be quite lazy at times. Both of them despised boredom throughout their childhood and had adventurous hearts that often led to them indulging in things that would lead to some sort of danger in their lives for a thrill. Small things like pranks, swiping a few things occasionally, and even resulting to fighting throughout their school years. Which brings them to tonight with a plan to do something that no one else had bothered to do because to them, they were a bunch of scared "pussies in boots" that didn't have the sense of dare that they had in themselves.
last edited 1年以上前
 ((Yep....I think I know who's gonna let them out XD)) ((Notify me if any changes need to be made)) _
Kat-chan commented…
No need to change anything; that's perfect! 1年以上前
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Noted! :D 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
((I'm going to put up one more human character tomorrow, then we can start (: ))
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
I might add on another human character as well 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Name: Edward 'Ed' Prince Nostrumian III

Human or Creature: Human

Appearance: Pic

Brief bio: The rich, pretty mayor's kid, who knows he's handsome and uses it to his advantage. Used to getting everything he wants, not used to getting no for an answer. Spoiled, but with absent parents, though he doesn't seem to mind anymore, he gets money and no one to police him, he basically runs the town.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Edward 'Ed' Prince Nostrumian III Age: 18 Gender: Male Human または Creature: Human Ap
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
((Alright, Liquidz, you making a character, or can we start?))
((We can go ahead and start, I'll probably bring him or her in later once I'm done with the character sheet.))
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
((Alrighty then, thet's get started!))

Evangeline sat by her boarded up bedroom window, summoning illusions to appear against it, displaying what she remembered of the view. It had been a long time since she had actually seen it. How much had changed?

Groaning in frustration, she punched the window, shattering the illusion. Not that it would affect the actual window. Whatever had been done to seal them into the house was so powerful, you could throw a chair at the window, and not a single crack would appear. She knew. She had tried.

Sighing, she left her room. There wasn't much to do in the old house, but sitting in her room all day would only serve to drive her crazy.
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
"Hey Eva!" Nyx called out to Her as she left the room, "I'm glad I ran into ya! Could you smell this for me and tell me if it smells like apples? I would, but working in my potions lab usually dulls my sense of smell, and while the potion is supposed to be a brown-red, well...", Nyx slightly shook the vial of thick sparkling purple liquid, "As you can see that obviously didn't happen. Again. So smell's the only way to see if it came out right." Nyx looks a bit sheepish, "I don't know why they keep turning purple, but please Eva?"
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Evangeline grinned, supressing a laugh. Nyx's potions almost always turned out purple, for some reason. Try as they might, none of them could really figure out why.

"Of course." she agreed, taking the vial. She sniffed it cautiously. Although Nyx's potions were usually successful, Evangelie had never entirely trusted them since the one time she accidentally dropped one. She'd seen purple for the rest of the day, and she still got an ache in her right knee from time to time.

"Smells fine." she said, handing the vial back to Nyx. "I think you got it."
in the kitchen, the walls lined with strange circuitry of unknown origin, with Leo lying on the ground in the middle, both eyes opened, one staring at the roof to shine the star in his eye on the walls, and the other whizzing around in circles, inspecting the circuitry, he mostly did this within the day, hoping to find some way to kill himself.
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
"Aw sweet!" Nyx smiles widely and does a little jump in the air, nearly dropping the potion in the process, "No no no not sweet!" Nyx yells as she fumbles a bit with the vial, before catching it. "Whew, too close. I'm just gonna..." Nyx reaches up and pulls out a cork either from her hair or under her hat - no one can say for sure -, before putting the stopper in the vial.

She looks at the vial once again and shrugs before closing her eyes and seeming to focus on something. Her tattoos glow a faint purple as her shadow comes to life beside her, "Could you take this back to the lab for me? Better safe than sorry and all." The shadow wordlessly takes it and disappears, Nyx waving at it with a large smile, "Thanks! And remember to come back and reattach yourself to me this time!"

She turns to Eva, "I assure you, chasing down wayward shadow creatures isn't fun. Well, okay, it's a tiny bit fun, but that's beside the point." Nyx smiled widely - she'd been smiling more ever since she met her new family, and it makes her look younger and less haunted than she did when she first arrived all stoic and scary looking. "What'cha up to Eva? Before my potion making fails took your attention from wherever you're going, I mean."
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Evangeline shrugged half-heartedly. "Same as always. Trying to remember." She heaved a sigh. "As much as I love being here, I think I'm going to go crazy if we stay trapped much longer."

It was sad, but true. While Evangeline had stayed optimistic about finding a way out, her hope had dwindled over the years. She left her room less and less often, spending most of her time obsessing over the past. Sometimes she'd forget obvious things, only to remember something completely irrelevant later on. Being trapped in the house was really starting to get to her.
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
"...Well, maybe being trapped here isn't all that bad really. Yea, it's a bit claustrophobic at times, but everyone's safe, at varying levels of happy, and there's no humans here! Maybe it's time to start letting go of the past and make some new memories..." Nyx trailed off before looking at Eva and sighing. "Sorry, I'm being selfish aren't I? You're so determined to get out, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we're all... free."

Nyx shook her head, "Okay that's enough of that. I saw some rotting bread in the back of the fridge, and I think ima just go chew on it for a bit, now that the potion's done. Want some Eva?”
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
A smile returned to Evangeline's face as she put the discussion behind her. "I'm not really hungry, but I'll come with. I need to spend some time not staring at wood anyway."
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
Nyx smiled one of her not-so-rare-anymore giant grins, the one that basically split her face with how wide her smile was, and would creep people out, especially as it was paired with her slitted pupils, if they weren't used to it- luckily, all of her family was used to it.

"Well come on then!" Nyx tangled her fingers with Eva's and started to drag her towards the kitchen
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Evangeline followed Nyx to the kitchen, smiling. Though she regretted getting all of them trapped in the house, she was glad that Nyx was happy at least. She had been such a sullen child when they had met.

((Fun Fact: Creatures don't actually need food to survive. Despite this, they can still get hungry, and it still feels very natural for them to eat. While most of them usually prefer to eat actual food, they can technically eat anything that isn't poisonous, since they aren't eating for the nutrients.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward sat behind the old, abandond mansion, crowbar in hand, spirits low. He had heard the twins from his school plotting to come here and break into the place and had decided to beat them to it. After all, he pretty much owned the rest of the town, why shouldn't he own this pile of crap too? Better than letting those bitches get their hands on it. Maybe he would even make the place into his own personal clubhouse. He could throw all kinds of crazy parties here. His parents wouldn't care either way.

He had been ready to bust into the dusty old place, but had chickened out at the last second. Something about it gave him the creeps. Some of the oldest looking writing on the place looked almost...demonic. The whole place gave him the creeps. But he couldn't back out. So he took up residence behind the house, trying to figure out what to do.
the sound of people approaching the kitchen rung in Leo's ears... the witches were coming, he quickly closed his right eye, and stood up, sat in a chair by the kitchen table.

those witches were the only thing keeping Leo sane, he should've died atleast 200 years ago, but when the witches came into the house, he was half happy at the time... and now it seems he's dependent apon them.

they're all that's keeping the poor human sane.
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
Nyx chattered a bit about nothing in particular as they made their way to the kitchen, hoping to keep Eva from getting lost in her mind again. As they entered the kitchen, Nyx saw that the kitchen wasn't empty as she thought it was, and let go of Eva's hand to all but throw herself at Leo, hugging him.

"Leo! Guess what? I actually made that super complex potion that should break someone's limbs if they drink it! I mean, it came out purple, but still, Eva says that it smelled right!" Nyx cranes her head to look back at Eva, "Right Eva? It smelled like apples right?"
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Evangeline smiled, watching the two of them. It was like watching her younger siblings playing. True, Leo was technically five years older than her, but she had always seen him as a child.

"Right." she confirmed, joining them. "How are you doing, Leo?" she questioned.
Leo carefully thought before speaking, Nyx's hugs were always so... calming, he sometimes hugged back. sometimes.
"Who's limbs would you break? one of ours?" he asked, his voice was calm and smooth, meaning he was bored.

"Hello Eva, I'm.... still sane i guess"
he made a small weak smile at her,
"so, how can i help you?" he asked, looking to Nyx, putting his left hand on her back to hug back.
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
Nyx smiled, "Of course I wouldn't break any of you guy's limbs! .....Well maybe if I was really mad, but then I'd fix it up immediately! The potion's really a precaution against humans, but since seeing them seems to be unlikely, it was just good practice! I almost blew off my eyebrows, but it's all chill." Nyx laughed.

"Oh yea, I came for the bread, the one that was at the back of the fridge rotting? It's been there for awhile and no one's touched it so... Wait," Nyx put both her hands on either side of Leo's cheeks to ensure she had his attention, whilst looking deathly serious. "You didn't eat the bread right?"
Leo was more surprised that there WAS bread, though Leo had no need to eat, he still ate to keep taste in his mouth, and to stay sane.
"no, i haven't eaten the bread, i wasn't aware there was bread... do you want me to cook something with it?"

Leo, as far as he knew, was the only one who could cook good tasting food... besides the potions of course, but they had side effects.
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
Nyx gasped, "Could you actually? Are there actual things to cook? I just thought we only had mouldy bread no one wanted!"
"i can cook the break, make some soup, could you get some of the plants growing from the floor Eva?"
he asked as he stood up, with Nyx still hanging from him, he could easily move with them on, he didn't use magic like them, since he was technically human, but instead he had strength.

he went over to the stove, took out a pot.
"Nyx, can you make some fire and water?"
he opened the fridge, there was indeed at the back, some moldy bread, there were some other ingredients he could use, cockroaches and a small bunch of a carrot. wish some good spices he could make a good meal.
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
Nyx's tattoos glow faintly purple as she swing's from Leo, still not letting go of him. Behind them a fire started up on the stove, while the pot Leo took out was enveloped in shadows, and started to float to the sink, catching water in it, before moving back over the stove.

"I didn't wanna move, cuz then i'd have to walk and walking's gross when you can be carried." Nyx says matter-of-factly in explanation, as she continued to hang on to Leo.
((My laptop is about to run out of battery, so last reply for now))
Leo pat her head, she most childish allright
"thank you"
he pulled out the carrots and bits of bread, he could probably make a carrot and spice broth.
He put the Carrots by the pot, he needed to wait for them to boil, be broke a bit of bread off, put the rest of it down next to the carrots, and moved to bread close to Nyx's mouth.

"say aaaah"
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
Now, once upon a time, if anyone ever tried that with Nyx, she'd bite their fingers off. But, that was a long time ago, back when they were outside and there were humans trying to kill her and any family she had. She was safe here, safe to act as childish or grown up as she wanted to at any given moment. Besides, getting spoiled was the best!

Nyx opened her mouth, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Evangeline chuckled at the pair's antics. They were quite odd together. Well, Nyx was odd on her own two, but the two of them together were even stranger than average. She handed Leo what he had asked for, then made herself comfortable at the table, watching them idly.

"We're so sorry to disturb you with this, Leo." she apologised. "I hope we didn't interrupt anything too important."
Leo put the bread into Nyx's mouth, he had a smile on his face, then his eye twitched at Eva's question, and the smile faded.
"oh, uhmm...."
he was very careful about his 'star'
"no, nothing really"
he looked at the plants he was given, this house let strange things grow in here.
it was Alfalfa, Chicory and some Creeping Charlie, all edible... would edibility even matter to witches and someone who doesn't eat? nonetheless they can taste good when cooked correctly.

Leo held the carrots into the air.
"chop these please" he asked.
he crushed the weeds with his bare hands, letting some of the juice into the boiling water, then dropping the actual plants in.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
"Sure thing" Nyx said after she finished chewing. She was sated for now, and let go of Leo to chop up the carrots, using the biggest knife she could find in the kitchen, muttering to herself all the while about how 'disgusting' the vegetable was.
"you don't like Carrots Nyx?... good to know, no Carrot meals for Nyx"
Leo made a mental note to himself.

Leo got out a wooden spoon, it seemed old, he begun to sturr the boiling pot of water with his right hand, his attention then turned to the cupboard on his left, so he didn't notice his sleeves lifted a little, showing the burns on his arms, he took out some spices, some smoked paprika, garlic powder, dried oregano and onion powder, putting the bottle of spices by the side to use later. as he turned his attention back to the pot, his sleeve went back over his arm.

"You ok Eva? you seem kinda bored"
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
"Thanks Leo!" Nyx says as she sits on the countertop, swinging her legs. Her legs slowed to a spot as she spots the burns on Leo's arms. "Uh, I um, I have some burn salve I made the other day, if you, uh, want it? I'm always eager to have a guinea pig test out my stuff, and you can just let me know if they're any side effects. If you want I mean." Nyx scratches her cheek and looks away
Leo didn't actually know she had seen the burns, he turn to look at her with a confused face for a few moments, before realising she saw them, he scratched his arm for a few moments... thinking...

"no... this isn't... a bad scar it's............ a M̈́̐ͭͨ̆e̫̅̀ͮ̓͒m̤̞̝͓͍̋ͮo̅̾­̖͑̓­̙͍r­̿̋̂­̘̌̚­̫̞̺­yͧ̂­͋ͪ̒"

his voice crackled a little, like kindling fire.
he turned back to stirring the pot, putting specific amounts of spice in, then stirring and repeating.

"what of you?... i don't know much about you all, the lives you lived before becoming trapped with me. not as though you all know me much either... i wonder if we all should.... converse?"
he was half-asking himself.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
((It's fine, Randy, though I'm not so sure about having another Creature...did they follow him after he moved?))

Evangeline watched the exchange in silence for a moment before responding. "That's actually a pretty good idea. We really should know more about each other, considering the years we've spent together."
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
"Yeah... I didn't wanna bring up anyone's past before you guys did, but we have been stuck in this house for awhile, and we don't know that much about each other's past... Um, do you wanna start Eva, or perhaps you Leo?" Nyx inquires, bring her legs up so she could rest her cheek on her knees as she looks at them
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
"I'm afraid my memories are a bit jumbled." Evangeline said sheepishly. "I'd likely just start rambling. I suppose if you'd like, I could still say a few things."
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
Nyx gives a small smile, and waves her hand in a 'go head' motion, "If you don't mind of course, but I'm curious." She winked one of her cat eyes at the pun.
((I'm gunna go sleep now))
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
((Alright, later Banette!

Randy, it should be pretty easy to put him in; none of the humans have really been introduced yet, so you can just do whatever. Just to clarify though, Creatures are the only ones who use magic. Also, you can't get power from creatures. Just letting you know. Sorry if that wasn't clear before. You could be like a creature 'hunter' of sorts, though.))
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
Evangeline smiled at the pun. "Curiosity killed the cat." she hummed, amused. "Very well, I'll talk for a while, if only to saitate that curiousity." She cleared her throat before beginning.

"I was born a long, long time ago. I was the oldest in a family of twelve, and often had to look after my younger siblings while my parents worked. Essentially all of my free time was spent trying to find more effective ways to hide what my siblings and I were. Unlike me, my siblings all learned how to properly manipulate their abilities; while I was busy hiding, they learned to fend for themselves. They left me one by one, until I finally had no one to look after but myself.

"I think it was around then that I realised I had nothing to be afraid of. So long as I knew how to defend myself if need be, and knew when it was best to conceal my identity, I'd be fine. So I left home too.

"For a while, I travelled the world. I trained myself, and learned how to manipulate my abilities. I wasn't quite as talented at it as my siblings had been, having learned much later than them. But I figured it out well enough to survive.

"For the first few years on my own, I was admittedly quite irrisponsible with my abilities. I thought that the best way to put them to use was to make humans fear me as I had freared them. I...I made quite a few bad decisions before I realised that I was wrong.

"It was around that time that I began missing being a caretaker. It was all I had been for a large part of my youth, and I had grown to enjoy it. So I began looking for others like me. And I suppose the rest is history, as the saying goes."
"Come ooooon--" Katie groaned as she continued with one of the most hardest tasks she had ever tended to. Waking up her sister. She had been at it for hours. "Get your ass uuuuuuuhahauuup!" She groaned once more as she shook her violently. "We got stuff to do today!" She sighed as she took a break for a moment. "God damn iiiiit." She huffed, slumping slightly.

Katelyn lay sprawled out on the couch-bed, snoring a bit as she continued to sleep. A thin line if drool slid from the corner of her mouth as she started snoring louder with a stir before turning in the opposite direction of the one trying to wake her and rambled something not even close to understandable. She stirred a little more before pulling her white covers over her head, and then the snoring returned.

Katie's right eye twitched. At this rate, they would never get around to what they had planned for the day. The thought of ending up bored came to her mind and another twitch came from her eye. "Will you WAKE THE HELL UP!!" She yelled, shoving her sleeping sister one hard time with her foot this time, causing her to fall off the other side and onto the floor with a thud.

"Ooow......" A sleepy groan came from the floor on the other side and Katelyn's head slowly popped up, her groggy eyes peering over the couch bed-side as she let out a small yawn. She gave two slow and exhausted blinks before scratching through her messily neat hair. "This is bullshit....." A shy voice came from her lips as she pulled herself back onto the bed and into a slouched sitting position. "Can't we just do it tomorrow? I mean we're the only ones who has the guts to do it so why rush?"

"BECAUSE we've been waiting and planning for months! And we already made a decision that today was going to be the day so move your ass!" Katie said with crossing her arms. "Unless you absolutely, positively, most definitive...aly---"

"That's not even a word....." Katelyn said with another light yawn while rubbing her eyes.

"Shut up! Maybe you should get up so you can do the talking then!" Katie said with a childish huff. "I REFUSE to be bored today!" The word "bored" was spoken with disgust and dullness.

Katelyn cringed a little at hearing "bored" with waking up and all. "Ugh....fine." Her soft words rolled off her tongue and into the air with a dry ring. "I need a shower anyways....." She stretched before getting up, seeing that Katie was already fully dressed in a black long sleeved buttoned up shirt with a grey tie that went with a black frilly skirt that stopped right above her knee. "Give me a few minutes."
1年以上前 Beckie545 said…
"And as my saying goes, 'Satisfaction brought the cat back'." Nyx hums as she takes in the story. "Thanks for sharing that Eva - though, in my humble opinion, there's nothing wrong with trying to scare off the humans. They deserve it." Nyx' hand skim over the brim of her witch's hat as she says this. She unfolds herself from her position, and stretches. "I guess it's my turn in this sharing show, hm?" Her previously happy and childish attitude now gone.

"Well, I was the... second youngest of six in a family of pretty powerful witches. All of my siblings, except the youngest, had powers, which was quite rare, as we were in the middle of the witch hunts and magick seemed to be, well, dying out. My mom ditched us all after the youngest was born- some fake wizard offered her fortunes, and we were, well, we were dirt poor, not to mentioned how 'embarrassed' she felt when she had a none magickal child, so... she left. We were still happy though, me and my siblings got along, and our dad did the very best he could to teach us, along with a few other witch friends of his. It wasn't much, but it was nice, y'know?"

Nyx' hands tightened around the brim of her hat, "But then it wasn't. Mother sold us all out to some witch hunters, and they burned our house down in the middle of the night. I escaped with my youngest sibling and my life. We made it to an old friend of dad's - this hella old witch nearing 700 years old. She was super nice, healed us up, and allowed us to stay with her. A ton of the books I have on potions, charms, hexes, etcetera, are from her. Even the old grimoire I have, that I started basing my own grimoire off of? It was her's. Of course, the humans refused to leave well-enough alone, and targeted the house when I was out collecting herbs. I rushed back but couldn't do anything as the humans killed them in front of me. A hapless old woman, and a non-magickal child." A couple of tears ran down her cheeks, before she wiped them away and cleared her throat.

"Anyways. I couldn't do anything, so... I ran. Ran everywhere I could get into, saw things I couldn't believe, added to my collection of books and magickal artefacts - which is why I have so much shit. Unfortunately, the humans didn't give up the chase. They caught me a lot, at one point they sold me to a village that hated witches - they tried to burn me, but the fire wasn't... it wasn't a natural fire. I don't know what it was, but I still haven't been able to heal." One of Nyx' hands let go of her hat, to touch her legs, covered by her socks.

"I escaped once more however, and continued running. I ran and ran and ran, until I collapsed. Which is when you found me Eva. And the rest, you know." Nyx shrugged slightly, placing her hands in her lap to fiddle with.