ランダム・ロールプレイ ヒーローズ of Legends

zeph2dmax posted on Feb 16, 2016 at 01:57AM
In the beginning, the world was divided. From the proud elves of the forests to the beautiful but delicate mermaids of the sea, every magical and non-magical race bickered about territory and resources. This only brought more despair as time progressed. Wars broke out between humans and ogres. Bloodshed turned the green landscape red. Villagers were raped and enslaved. Civilizations were burned to the ground.

The conflicts continued to arise among other tribes and races, until 12 heroes banded together and stopped the madness. They united all of the major races and restored order to the world. All of the heroes then took their own paths to spread peace around the world. Some of them raised their own kingdoms to provide safety to the people. Others became diplomats to improve race relations.

Now centuries have passed since then. Humans and magical creatures coexist with one another. Wars still occur between nations, but people have learned from their roots to maintain civilized order. It is also common to see travelers from different races to enter in other cities and villages.

However, peace never lasts forever. In recent years, scholars and mages have cited a disturbance within the world's balance. Many fortunetellers speak of a new darkness that will challenge the bond between races. In order to counter this, the major leaders of each race has held a council to debate on what actions to make. The agreement was reached that willing adventurers from all nations will form parties, grow stronger as a team, and help to fight the evil menace that has been foretold.

We have come to the Human city of Fallshire where our journey starts. Many adventurers have traveled to this starting city in hopes of finding lifelong teammates to begin their quest to become the heroes of legends.

character templates:
Name:

Race:

Class:
(mage, knight, rogue, or anything creative really)

equipment:

biography:

appearance:

Characters
Des - zeph2dmax
Lux - tiger_gaming
Rize - tiger_gaming
Liz - tiger_gaming
last edited on Mar 01, 2016 at 07:51AM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 38 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 werandy said…
Name: Slayer or called AI by close friends

Race: khajiit ( hopefully you know what that is)

Class: Knight class Mage

equipment: wears novice heavy armor with steel sword and a cross-bow
(will pick up more as the rp goes)

biography: When Ai was born a few days later his pack or family were wiped out of Vampire's. but for some reason the vampire lord seen something in ai too keep him alive at the age of 14 he was asked to become a vampire or leave to never come back. but if he stays his will marry one of the lords kids but if he leaves he will be hunted like every other non vampire. after a few hours and "doing" his old half-sister later she giving birth 9 months later. not knowing of this Ai roamed the wilds with some bandits at the age of 20 he is arrested and for his crime he now is a guard for the town to pay for what he did.

appearance: later)

( kind of crappy and all over the place I know but I tried lol)
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
Name: lux [the white knight]

Race: demi- human (half angel half human)

Class: mystik knight (basically a knight who is capable of magic but has superior swordsmanship)

equipment: every part of his armor his white including his long sword named "behemoth". He has a wolf familiar named "jack"

biography: nothing is known about him.

appearance:
 Name: lux [b] [the white knight] [/b] Gender: male Race: demi- human (half エンジェル half human)
1年以上前 werandy said…
wait for more or start??)
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
[idk, ur call]
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
(This is good. If more people join that's fine too)
Name: Desmond (or Des for short)

Race: human

Class: priest

equipment: He wears unusually black priest clothing accompanied by a healing staff

biography: Des was born into nobility, raised by many servants and caretakers. When he grew old enough, his parents shipped him off to become a high ranking priest. He did become a priest and learned their healing arts. However, Des was sick of the constant pampering back at his home, so he ran away to become a low ranking priest travelling to nearby orphanages. He decided to become an adventurer to provide healing to others.

appearance:
 (This is good. If もっと見る people 登録する that's fine too) [b]Name: [/b]Desmond ([i]or Des for short[/i])
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
Walking around the populous plaza of Fallshire, Des could only give a scowl. The elven lady receptionist from before had given him a card with instructions regarding his new party members. what was written on it led to his mood.

Meet at the plaza, find other people with identical cards? The card had a symbol of a sword crossing a staff in the front. Des guessed different parties would have different symbols. It was a nice way for a party to wait and meet up with each other. Except when you're the first party member. Two hours slowly passed by.

Where in hell are they!?!
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
Walking in the plaza holding a card similar to dez, with a small child beside him "big brother lux, where are the others" she said as she held lux in the hand, he just chuckled with a face saying "I don't know".

--------------------------

Name: rize

Race: human

Class: novice swordsman

equipment: normal leather armor, small iron sword

biography: she is saved by lux, when a caravan that sells children as slaves is caught and the bandits are defeated single handedly by lux, since then he helped them mend their wounds and brought them to the orphanage, but, "t-take me with you" rize sid as lux was sbout to depart, with a smile he welcomed her with open arms. Since then she is trained by lux in swordsmanship, after time pasts she began to develop feelings for him, (in other words, fell in love) but tried to keep it a secret. (Everytime when she is asked on who is her love one, she will play with the hilt of her sword and look at lux while blushing)

appearance:
last edited 1年以上前
 Walking in the plaza holding a card similar to dez, with a small child beside him "big brother lux, w
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
Des kept searching for anyone else with a card and a lost look. He soon took note of Lux, rather, how could he not? With a full set of white armor and a kid in leather armor tagging along, it wasn't that hard to find them.

Well, at least i don't have to worry about dying if he's my friend. Des veered away from the crowd around him to reach Lux. He lifted up his card with the symbol facing forward. "Yo, I'm Des. Are you in my party?"
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
(Ill change the big brother to onii... cuz its hard the say big brother)

"Onii, someone is holding the same card" rize said tugging lux's hand. With a turn he saw das holding the card he showed two cards, one for him and one for rize. "I'm rize" rize said politely while looking up at das, "lux" lux said with a smile.

[oh yeah lux has a presence of an angel but its weak....and he has a wing, but its won't show up]
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
Thank the gods I've found them! Des silently congratulated himself with his patience. He would have hoped there were more people, but this is enough. Des pointed back at one portion of the city. "I rented us a caravan from the nearest stable. Got food and supplies too. What do you want to do? Should we head out now or stay here for a while?"
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
"We're looking for a treat for the other kids at the orphanage." Rize replied with a sure tone in which lux nodded. Then lux felt a sinister energy coming from the north mountains but chose to ignore it. "It couldn't be you, Liz..." lux whispered to himself but rize heard. "Liz, oh your younger sister who died in battle" rize said in a sad tone but lux shrugged it off and smiled instead with a small trace of sadness.
[the first main antagonist?]
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
(Are you saying you're making one right now, or am I making it?)
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
[i guess ill make liz the first main antagonist?]
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
(Oh, K. I didn't realize you were talking about making Liz the antagonist.)
"That's good. I can give them my priest blessings while we are there." Des was a priest. Naturally he had skills pertaining to healing and curing people. His blessings would give them good luck in the future and make sure they were healthy.

Since Des had been there the longest, he led them to various stores around Fallshire. From toy shops to candy stores, They paraded around looking for things. "You said you guys are looking to find a treat for the orphans. What do you have in mind?"
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
"Normal treats are good enough, since other girls consider onii as a treat." Rize said as if jealous. With a pat on the head she calmed down.
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
Des just silently nods. What a weird group we are. The party bought some normal treats and headed toward the orphanage. Kids could be seen playing around in front of the place. They all stared in wonder at the party that entered and beamed joyous eyes when they showed them the treats. The older people inside welcomed them in with open arms.
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
as the children started to swarm around them lux is having trouble giving the treats then a young teenage girl helped him, "big sister frey is taking advantage in the situation!" a child yelled, "n-no!" the girl yelled back. "children you hurting lux" the nun said going out of the door, lux approached her and gave her a teddy bear which thee nun took blushing, "sister maria fell in love with onii!!" the children yelled together. in which the nun declined.
 as the children started to swarm around them lux is having trouble giving the treats then a young tee
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
[sister maria]
 [b] [sister maria] [/b]
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
Des rolled his eyes. The power of harem creation! It was a frightful skill that disabled anyone from the opposite sex. Des just took this opportunity to give his prayers to the young kids. He then took a seat on the porch of the orphanage.

A middle aged man approached Des as he was resting. He was one of the caretakers that helped maintain the orphanage. After a brief chat about the place, the children, and the party, the man turned to Des, "If you're a new adventuring party, there's the mountains just north of here. There are plenty of game and sometimes loot over there. I've also heard there's a quest to clear out some of the trolls that have been plundering several trade routes. How about it?"

Des thought this over for a little bit. "Sounds okay, but I'll have to ask the rest of the group for confirmation." Des stood back up, then he walked over to his other party members to ask them of what they should do.
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
After playing with the children he went to das, he hollered das to go with him, when they went past maria "your finally showing him." She said with a sigh when they reached an alleyway with no one in it he puts his hand in his right eye and a weird magic circle appeared, then his angelic presence showed without his wings.
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
(been sick for a while, I'll respond sometime tomorrow hopefully)
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
[get well soon]
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
Des stared dumbfound at the spectacle before him. The man named Lux, exerting such a holy presence, felt much different than what he was a few seconds ago. Des tried to straighten himself. It was not common for someone to show that kind of power. "That power, you mean to tell me you're an angel?"
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
Stomping his feet another unkown magic circle appeared under tem he nodded then a dome covered them, "let me tell you this, i'm one of the "ten fallen". The angels that forced themselves low as humans." Lux spoke in a weird language, other words ancient language.
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
He could barely make out Lux's words, yet he knew the gist of it. Des had many questions. How did they come here? What was their reason for living with humans? What does Lux want? But Des was frozen stiff from sheer surprise of the events that unfolded, that he could only utter two words. "Why me?"
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
Lux tapped das' shoulder, "intuition I think" lux said with the normal language but a little broken, then the magic circle under them vanished and the angelic presence disappeared, then lux went back in his normal, silent self. Then he felt the sinister presence again. "Again, its you isn't it? Liz" lux whispered looking at the northern mountain's peak.
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
Des also looked toward the mountains. He felt as if Lux knew something bad was going to happen at the mountain peaks. Maybe the quest from the man at the orphanage was connected to this, telling him to go there. "Do you wish to go to the northern mountains? If you want, I can get us to travel that direction."
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
Lux replied with a nod, then he started to walk back towards the orphanage to say a farewell. "I'm coming, liz.." lux said to himself then he felt the sinister energy rising up in a rapid rate when he looked back, an object was ejected from the peak and is about to land on the orphanage running quickly he deployed another magic circle and just in time it collided with the object, a rock that is filled with chaotic magic when the magic circle collided with the object a large shockwave drew him back that destroyed his magic circle, while down he made another appeared and nullified the object causing it to stop on mid air, standing up and looking around the people are sleeping, then liz came down from the object, "nice to meet you onii, no, the captain of the angel army." Liz said as lux readily grabbed the hilt of his sword. "I'm not here to fight, yet, its merely a greeting...you have grown weak." Liz said as if disappointed

-------------------------

Name: liz [the black knight]

Race: demi [half angel half human

Class: mystik knight [she is superior in magic with lux but her sword fighting is inferior to him, but can quickly defeat a veteran]

equipment: every part of her armor is black, a black one handed longsword named "kuro", a black dagger.

biography: ???

appearance:
last edited 1年以上前
 Lux replied with a nod, then he started to walk back towards the orphanage to say a farewell. "I'm co
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
Des watched in sheer awe as Lux stopped the object from falling onto the orphanage. In his mind he knew Lux had some connection with the girl that had just showed up, but Des thought it wasn't a good time to ask for that. Grasping his staff, Des stood behind Lux to use him as a shield, also to heal him, but mostly for a shield. "H, Hey Lux! what do we do now? I don't want to die yet!"
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
"What? A human?" Liz said as if she is joking then disappeared and appeared behind das, about to strike him down with her sword lux reacted a millisecond earlier and blocked it, "I'm taking it back, you have gotten stronger" liz said as she hid away her sword, then lux noticed, her eyes are blank, "hypnotized" lux whispered in silence. As the people start to be awake liz slowly vanished without a trace and the object is brought down by lux's magic. "What happened?" Lux heard rize and rushed to them to see if anyone is injured, fortunately no one is then lux sighed in relief.
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
"Thank the gods that's over. I would've died one way or another." Des slowly brought his shaking knees together and worked on making sure everyone was okay. He then walked up to Lux and Rize with a look of weariness. "Alright Lux, what happened back there? Tell us the truth, who was that girl and why all the fighting?"
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
Lux kept quiet. He dint want to talk it whit the kids around, "I'll tell you on the way" lux said silently while patting das' shoulder and moving to the place where the carriage is.
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
Des got the carriage from the stable, and in a short amount of time, they were off towards the mountains. Des turned back to Lux and Rize while guiding the horses forward. Feeling calmer than before when they were attacked, He looked at Lux straight in the eye. "Okay, we're away from the town. Now tell us everything. What happened back there?"
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
Lux looked at rize and rize understood, she ordered the cart to stop and went outside. "Let me get this straight." Lux started, "as you know I'm one of the "fallen 10" and on top of that you might have also heard liz call me commander of the angel army, which is also true. And why the fighting you ask? Even I dont know, she used to be a cheery girl since we got to the human world, and if you want to know the other 8 their name is: arcadia, louis, seph, hasla..." but lux was interrupted by rize's scream.
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
Des nods his head with understanding. She did call him the commander of the angel army. Although the reasoning on why they are fighting are still shrouded in mystery, it's safe to assume she is their enemies for now. Just as Lux was reciting the names of the fallen 10, Des heard the scream of Rize too and headed out of the cart. It wouldn't be too good if Liz was already attacking again. "What's wrong? what is it?"
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
"T-t-troll!" Rize pointed at the bushes then came out a troll, the next second they are already surrounded, as lux readied his sword, "rize, remember your training" he said as rize ran near them and readied her own sword.
1年以上前 waspstricka said…
(too later to join?)
1年以上前 zeph2dmax said…
(It's never too late to join! Well, except if we're 5000 replies in)
Des breathed a short sigh of relief. At least they weren't fighting an evil angel, but nonetheless trolls were also pretty scary. Des raised his staff and voiced an incantation. A bright magic circle appeared under the party and engulfed them in light. When it stopped, a wall of light appeared shielding each one individually. "My divine shield will protect some of the damage you'll take. Don't worry if you get hurt, I can heal you."