ランダム・ロールプレイ Card Kingdom

BanetteGhosneir posted on Feb 06, 2016 at 05:31PM
Ever heard of Alice in Wonderland? well this is not Wonderland, but you get here the same way, by falling into a sort of large rabbit hole, and being the massive idiot you are, you fell in it.

Welcome to Card Kingdom, Carden, yeah, stupid name huh.
Carden is inhabited by Card Residents, and as named, they're represented by a Card Deck, this small kingdom is inhabited by 46 residents.

now, 36 of these residents aren't important, what is important is the Queens, Kings, Aces and Jokers.

a Queen or King rule over a quarter of the lands each, with just 1 queen or king. (meaning there are only 4 queens/kings, and not 4 queens and kings, i mean like 2 queens, 2 kings, or 3 kings 1 queen, ect.)
a Queen/King can fully control their quarter, and sometimes have quarrels in attempts to take over land.

Aces are the right hand of the King/Queen, they're their greatest asset. each King/Queen only has 1 Ace.
Aces are strong, and have a limited amount of Control of the Quarter they serve, Aces can overthrow their rulers to become a King/Queen themselves.

Jokers, there are only 2 Jokers in the Kingdom, the Joker is... well... a Joker, Jokers are assholes, they have the ability to tear reality apart in the Quarters, and relatively make no sense, however. Jokers are... or can be Helpful. whilst Jokers can warp reality, they cannot do whatever they want, meaning if a Joker wants something, he'll have to get it like everyone else. Jokers are also Special in a certain way, which'll be explained below.

now then, the folks that fell down the hole, are called 'Blanks', have you ever found a Blank Card in a Deck?, that's what they are.

Blank.

no one knows you, and you can either draw on the card to make it whatever you want, or you can leave it blank. whichever you choose is up to you.

now, Death in this world isn't a very strange concept, however, when someone 'dies' they turn into their respective card, an Ace will turn into an Ace card, the suit doesn't matter. Kings will turn into King Cards and Queens the same, but they won't actually DIE until their card is torn, and it is considered Taboo to tear their card until you take over the final remaining bit of their territory.

Jokers, can indeed 'die' but their cards cannot be torn, instead, you may keep a Joker's card, and when needed, you may bring the Joker back, and the Joker can grant whoever brought them back 1 wish.
this 'wish' can be almost anything, but there are still limits, wishes like 'make me a Joker' or 'make my card untearable' aren't doable by them. but a Joker can bring back important cards such as Aces. which others cannot do.

once a Joker has 'died' they lose all memory of when they were 'alive' and once brought back will start anew. like Amnesia, except permanent.

Kings can bring back Queens, and Queens can bring back Kings, but Aces cannot be brought back by any but a Joker. so if you have a Favour from a Joker, keep it close, it is VERY handy.

there are other mysteries in this world, but i'll leave them for you to find. but just a word of warning.
STAY INDOORS AT NIGHT

[====][More Info][====]

Well, the story is for you to make, join a Quarter, or find a way to leave, i can give you a hint on how to leave.
"Joker Tearing"

as for your Character Creation, you can be one of the 10 important cards, one of the 4 rulers, 4 aces, or 1 remaining Joker. or you can be a 'blank' card.

each quarter has a name.
"Heart Card Maze" and "Black Ash Castle" are in the East Quarter
"Lost Card Grave" and "Lost Section" are in the South Quarter
"Chess Abby" and "Skull Keep" are in the West Quarter
and finally, the North Quarter had only that ring mountain, and castle, known as "Bar Card Prison"

you can make these areas as you please.

[====][Character Sheet][====]

[[b]Name[/b]]

[[b]Age[/b]]

[[b]Card[/b]] (King/Queen, Ace, Joker or Blank)

[[b]Time[/b]] (Blanks only, this would be like 'modern', 'future' or 'past' or something like that)

[[b]Quarter[/b]] (King/Queen Cards only)

[[b]Ruler[/b]] (Ace Cards only)

[[b]Biography[/b]]
(This would be your History, if you're a Ruler this would be how you became a King/Queen card, if an Ace, sorta the Same, if you're a joker, this would be simply your life, or your relationships with each of the cards, and if you're a Blank, this would be either your life before the rabbit falling, or how you fell down the hole like an idiot.)

[[b]Extra[/b]] (this shouldn't need an explanation)

[====][Cards][====]

[King/Queen][0/4]

[Aces][1/4]

♥ - Akasha - Kaykutie - East Quarter

[Blanks][0/?]

[Joker][1/2]
░ Johek - Banetteghosneir

Ever heard of Alice in Wonderland? well this is not Wonderland, but あなた get here the same way, によって fal
last edited on Feb 24, 2016 at 09:16AM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 BanetteGhosneir said…
[Name] Johek

[Age] ???

[Card] Joker

[Biography]
It's annoying y'know... forgetting your life every time you 'die', only to be brought be by some king or queen and they try to make you think you belong to them... we keep our knowledge of the world, we just forget our 'time'... our 'feelings'... I don't know if I've ever eaten Chocolate Cake in my previous lives... but I know I don't know what it tastes like. I don't even know how many 'times' I've 'died'.
well... doesn't matter, help me forget what 'death' feels like, I might be insane if I didn't forget.

now then, as for the 'rulers'
I like lil' ol' East and West, the maze is fun to change around, and Chess is a good game too.
i haven't met the new South Ruler yet, nor do i plan to. not much fun down there, though the Mushroom Forest nearby is fun to bounce around in. as for the North, it's boring there. just the Prison. I can't be bothered going there, and i don't like the Ruler.

[Extra]
Johek, as you can guess, does as she wants. usually cards can't enter a rulers Quarter without sending a letter beforehand. but the Jokers do as they please.
 [[b]Name[/b]] Johek [[b]Age[/b]] ??? [[b]Card[/b]] Joker [[b]Biography[/b]] It's annoyin
1年以上前 KayKutie13 said…
Name: Akasha

Card: Ace

Ruler: The king/queen in charge of the East quarter.

Biography: "Be an Ace" they said. "What a great honor!" they said. "Think of the power and praise" they said. "Think of the good you could do" they said. LIES! All LIES! Akasha sat on her window sill starring out. Locked in her own beautiful tower "for Protection" until she was needed for a deed or granted leave usually only when accompanied by others.

She used to laugh, run, play, but no not anymore. Now she was a weapon, a trophy, and a secret all rolled into one.

Pic coming soon.