ランダム・ロールプレイ Ib the Awakening

Cheng_Cheng posted on Jan 25, 2016 at 03:48AM
It's just an ordinary day and you're visiting an art gallery museum. It is filled with all sorts of paintings, sculptures, and other works. While observing the many exhibits, the lights suddenly flicker off. As they dimly recover, you discover that everything has changed. There are eerie stains on the floor—trailing pairs of eyes from the pictures on the wall follow you—the paintings are as they are alive—clawing sculptures reach for you—looking out the windows, you can only see darkness—all entrances are impassable—you have been completely cut off from the outside world—most of all...you are alone.

Your life source is a single special rose. As it wilts, you'll wilt. As petals fall, you'll fall. When it dies, you'll die. Keep it safe.

How long will you survive while searching for clues to escape? Or will you survive at all with all the lurking dangers and artwork craving to kill you? Will you be able to find the other victims?

(This roleplay is based off of the horror-adventure RPG, "Ib," however, you can still join even if you haven't played it because only the setting and basic plot is taken from it))

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Character sheet~

Name:

Personality:

Bio:

Rose color:

Appearance:

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

Rules~

1) You must roleplay as a original character
2) You can die you can also kill other characters, but only with the user's permission
3) No Godmodding
4) Vary your rose colors from the other characters

These are all the rules for now, more will be added if needed~
Characters~

Lace - Blue rose - Cheng_Cheng
Ann - Light Pink - SkittleJerky14
Adian - Red - Cheng_Cheng
Kiara - Orange - Firebird06721
Ruby - Purple - Cheng_Cheng
Jade - Green - SkittleJerky14

It's just an ordinary 日 and you're visiting an art gallery museum. It is filled with all sorts of p
last edited on Feb 10, 2016 at 02:44AM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 77 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 77

1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Name: Lace

Personality: She's usually open-hearted, but after getting stuck in the gallery, she has become desolate, depressed, and untrusting, desperate to get out using any way possible. She's clever, street smart, strong-willed, and nimble. Her ability staying calm in a tense situation and good memorization has helped her survive for the time being.

Bio: She was taken by her foster parents to the gallery when they decided to go there, actually having no interest in it at all.

Rose color: Blue

Appearance: (Pic)
 Name: レース Age: 14 Gender: Female Personality: She's usually open-hearted, but after getting
1年以上前 Firebird06721 said…
((If you're looking for people this sounds pretty cool. However, I've never played or heard of Ib.))
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
No problem~ You don't have to play Ib in order to join. The plot is just based off of the game, so anyone can join, even if they haven't played it.
1年以上前 SkittleJerky14 said…
Character sheet~

Name: Ann Arky

Personality: A complete rebel as her name implies. She has a extraordinary love for art, and is an artist herself.

Bio: The art gallery was her safe haven, until she was trapped in it. She spent more time there than at her own home. She loves sweets, and carries a bunch of them in her purse, along with art supplies.. She also loves to read, and can recite entire books from memory, as well as, anything written down.

Rose color: Light pink

Appearance: Pic
last edited 1年以上前
 Character sheet~ Name: Ann Arky Age: 14 Gender: Female Personality: A complete rebe
SkittleJerky14 commented…
She also has a sister coming later... 1年以上前
Cheng_Cheng commented…
Okay~^^ 1年以上前
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Name: Adian

Personality: He smart and logical, but gets easily flustered when confused or frightened. He doesn't find being stuck in the art gallery as terrible as most of the others since he didn't have much of a life in the outside world anyway. He's cautious, observant, yet can be subconsciously careless at times.

Bio: About a year ago, he locked himself indoors after "a certain event" and refused to come out. He then became hopelessly addicted to the internet and started not caring about anything else at all. He only left and came to the art museum because a particular something interested him. Since the gallery doesn't have internet or anything alike, it causes him to be distressed, but he knows he has more important things to worry about--such as his survival.

Rose color: Red

Appearance: (Pic)
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Adian Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: He smart and logical, but gets easily fluster
(( Are we going to wait for more people before we start?))
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
((We can start now~ more users can join later))
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Lace slowed down from her sprint, finally too tired to run anymore. She collapsed, her weak knees giving in. After catching her breath, she helped herself back up to her feet. There was no way she could escape if she just gave up.
Wiping away a few tears, she stumbled onward past giggling paintings.
Name: Kiara Fox (if you are curious about pronounciation it's Key-are-uh)

Personality: Kiara came into the art gallery as a creative, confident, fun-loving, sweet, compassionate, motherly, and yet spunky girl with an almost magnetic personality. She could be horribly blunt, and if she got angry sometimes a bit stubborn or snarky, but was still the sort of person everyone wanted to be around. After getting trapped in the museum, she tried not to lose herself, and also developed great bravery, resourcefulness, and quick thinking, but unfortunately also discovered a hopeless, anxious, depressed side of herself.

Bio: Kiara grew up in a very artistic household. Her mother being an art teacher at a small studio, she developed a passion for art at an early age. As a high school student, she took lots of art classes, in hopes of choosing a career path where she could use her talents, perhaps opening her own studio. Her current boyfriend took her to the museum to surprise her, when they both got stuck. After weeks and weeks of fighting the bloodthirsty artwork, he lost his life, leaving Kiara traumatized, broken hearted, and hopeless. With so many monsters threatening her life she knew she had to keep fighting, but grief has definitely taken its toll. She often finds herself coping by shutting off the pain both by getting lost in concentration, or forcing herself to forget and drag her old self back out, or what's left of her old self anyway.

Rose color: orange

Appearance: (pic)
 Name: Kiara 狐, フォックス (if あなた are curious about pronounciation it's Key-are-uh) Age: 16 Gender: Femal
Kiaras heart was pounding a mile a minute as she ran down the dim hallway. She didn't dare look behind her and she knew she'd die if she let herself slow down. She was running so fast she almost tripped at a sharp turn, and barely had time to stop before running into the door that now stood I front of her. She pulled at the door handle, but it didn't give. Frantically, she pulled wildly at the handle again and again. She pounded at the door as hard as she could, as the realization she was trapped began to truly settle in. "Come on, come on, come on!!" she pleaded in desperation.
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Lace really couldn't afford to continue anymore. She leaned back against a wall and slid down to the floor, hugging her knees tightly. A painting of a cat hissed savagely at her but she was too tired to even lift her head. Then she heard it... "Come on, come on, come on!!" the voice echoed...
There was someone else, most likely another victim. She felt bad for it, but at that moment she was happy that she wasn't the only one who was suffering.

Gathering her strength, she stood up wearily and followed the sound. It wasn't too far away and as she turned a corner she saw a girl banging against a door repeatedly.
I don't even notice as the girl approaches, as the sound of my heart beat alone could probably cover up the noise she makes. Suddenly an awful sound of something scratching against the walls not to far away makes my blood turn cold. I look frantically at the door, if given more time I might find something that could help me get the door off its hinges but I know I don't. Not knowing what else to do I just keep pounding the door, shaking the handle, and fingering at the lock. "Help!!" I scream, hoping that by some slim chance there is someone else outside who can hear me.
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Lace just stood there staring, her head tilted slightly to the side. She was of course desperate to get out, but seeing someone try so hard to escape after she had almost given up herself seemed to entrance her. Her dull eyes depleted of its formal light followed the scratching noise, then traced back to where the other girl was standing. Finally moving, she walked to her but was unnoticed until she gave a tug on her sleeve.

Lace, a bit short for her age, looked up at the older girl and whispered something in a quiet, numb voice that was barely audible as the scratching sound began louder.

"No use...it won't work..." Then she gestured towards the hall way from where she came from. "There...is safer..."
Ann~~

I walk sown the dark hallway, mainly just interested in the lively paintings as they shifted and change in their frames. I pass by one with an ebony cat and stop. It hisses at me, but I'm more concerned about the art. The cat blended in with the background of a starry night sky. I pull a sketch pad out and start to draw the cat's painting. I look up though, when I hear a very ominous noise. I start to worry and walk the opposite direction, looking behind me every so often.
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Name: Ruby

Personality: She was always a bit odd, but since getting trapped, she's been slowly loosing her sanity. Eccentric and clever, and wicked.

Bio: She never got along with anyone, and most people called her crazy. Ruby was rejected by everyone and was left alone to fend for herself in the world. Therefore she indulged herself with art since it was the only thing that she felt at peace with. Even at her young age, she is a skilled and creative artist. Even now the haunted gallery doesn't even scare her at all, or maybe she doesn't even realize how much everything had changed.

Rose color: Purple

Appearance: (pic)
 Name: Ruby Age: 10 Gender: Female Personality: She was always a bit odd, but since getting
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Ruby was in the middle of painting on a large ripped canvas. She added paint strokes using her found paint brushes and mixed the colors with her fingers when needed, unafraid to get them dirty.
After examining it, she frowned. "Need more..." she said to herself, then repeated it over and over again.

She then saw Ann as she stood up. Ruby smiled giddly. "Hello...can I borrow some paint Miss?"
Ann~~

I start when a little girl says something to me as I was looking over my shoulder.

"Uhh, hi. I-I think I have paint...hold on...." I say.

I rummage through my small handbag until I find a couple small tubes of paint. I hand them to the girl.

"What are you doing here? I mean, by yourself. I would've expected you to be with your mom, or someone...?" I say, eyeing her as she continued to paint.
Character sheet~

Name: Jade Arky

Personality: Extremely shy, and elusive. She dreams of being a spy.

Bio: Because of health conditions, she doesn't go outside much. She always has admired her sister, and secretly followed her to the art gallery and was trapped along with her. She is also a yandere and is overprotective of her sister.

Rose color: Green

Appearance: Pic
last edited 1年以上前
 Character sheet~ Name: Jade Arky Age: 10 Gender: Female Personality: Extremely shy,
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Ruby looked up at Ann and smiled as she produced the paint. "Thank you miss!" she exclaimed, she dropped the canvas and stepped towards her. But instead of reaching for the paint, she thrust a sharp sculpture chisel to her arm and made a deep cut on her wrist before she could react.

"...Thank you...." she said again as she held her brush under the dripping blood. "This shade of red is exactly what I needed."
As I I feel a tug on my sleeve I whip around, I'm not even sure if I scream or not. But it's another person. So we weren't the only ones. I think. She's mumbling, and I wish she would spit it out, does she not realize how close we are to our bloody demise!! The scratching sound is louder this time, terrible and frightening, so very close. It's that sound that gets me moving. I take her advice.
"Run!!" I scream to her.
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Lace was taken aback by Kiara's urgent screaming. She unhanded her sleeve and retreated a few steps, gasping as her blurred mind snapped back to attention.
As the scratching sound grew louder, a headless manikin in a tattered pale dress broke through the wall that it had been clawing for a while and came up behind Kiara.
It's hands reached for her and just as Lace opened her mouth to warn the older girl about the danger, but the manikin was struck by something back of it. It toppled over onto the ground.

Adian stood there, panting, trying to catch his shaky breath. He fell back against a wall and sank to the ground, grasping his bloody arm. He then noticed Lace and Kiara for the first time.
Kiara was standing only a foot from the wall when the thing suddenly came bursting through. As the maniquin burst through the wall, Kiara shrieked dust blinding her as she tried to her face from the debris. Bits of the wall scratched her arm and what of her face was left unblocked. When she recovered she saw the thing reaching for the girl, and grabbed a large sharp piece of the wall to throw. But before she could act, the creature suddenly fell forward, hit from behind. Then she saw the boy. With her heart pounding, and her breath still coming uneasy, she stood and rushed to him. He was hurt. "Your arm." She said, looking at the wound. "My name's Kiara. I'm not going to hurt you." She said calmly, grabbing her bag which had been knocked off her back when the wall crashed. She opened it she reached for the "medical kit" that she had managed to put together so far. Bandages and cloth made from ripped pieces of clothing, and what remained of the alcohol that had been in the flask that Max had been carrying. She hadn't known of him having it until she had been injured and in need of a disinfectant. She didn't approve of him having it, but it was lucky he did.
((Max would be the boyfriend that she got trapped with in case you wanted to know))
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Adian winced at the pain and gritted his teeth. "Leave me alone..." he managed to cough, "...monsters..." His grip on the deformed crowbar loosened as he lost consciousness.

Lace stepped up to Kiara and said in a quiet voice, "...I think......I think he thinks that we're one of them..."
She had something in her hands. It was a rose, but not hers--it was a broken and battered one, the blood splattered on it was barely visible since it was the same shade of red.
"The manikin had this...he was probably trying to get it back..."
Despite the boy's unconsciousness Kiara began cleaning the wound, not sure if it would be too late if she waited for him to come to. She hoped the pain of the cleaning wouldn't wake him and cause him to panic. She looked at the mangled flower Lace was holding. "His rose." She said with a gasp. She hadn't been sure if others here had had them too, but they must. Here your rose was your life force, and his was in pretty ragged shape. "Water it." She said her voice trailing off as she remembered another rose, in much worse condition. She remembered the last dying petals in her hand, the wilted, severed stem...
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Lace nodded and worked silently, taking out a slim bottle filled with water she found a few hours earlier in a vase. She put the rose in it and set it gently on the ground, then turned back to Kiara.

"...Kiara......" she said quietly, "...that's...your name right?"

Ann~~

I scream as she slices me, but quickly silence myself. There was something obviously wrong with this girl, but I still couldn't leave her.

"Uh... Why did you do that?" I ask her apprehensively.

I start to check out my cut and notice that it isn't as bad as it seems. She cut it so that it didn't touch anything important, but it would bleed a lot.

Jade~~

I almost blew my cover when I saw Ann get cut, but I know that it would just upset her if she knew I was here. Plus, I she can handle herself. I sigh dreamily at the thought of how strong my sister is.
last edited 1年以上前
"Yeah." I say forgetting my thoughts. "And you are?"
Jade's Profile has been changed.
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Lace lowered her head, "Lace..." she said, and there was a silence between them until she spoke again.
"...I wonder what his name is though," she continued, "...and I also wonder how we'll handle him when he wakes up..."

As the red soaked into the hairs of the brush, she picked up the painting again and started swiftly, applying the color to it.
"Say..." she asked, "tell me miss...are you scared?"
last edited 1年以上前
Ann~~

"Uhh.... Kinda, but not really. Mostly of this getting infected." I joke, hoping to ease the tension, "Oh! Do you like candy?"
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Most people would avoid her but Ann wasn't, and Ruby liked that. She replied happily. "Well I'm not scared either," then a sudden murderous evil smile spread on her face, but it vanished as quickly as it appeared.

"After all," she said mischievously, "...this is where I belong...I don't care if I ever return...this is where I was meant to be from the very beginning..."
She let her words hang for a moment before she spoke again. "Yes, I love candy," she answered playfully.
Ann~~

"Hmm... Interesting.... What's your name?" I ask, while rummaging through my purse, finally pulling out a lollipop. I hand it to her, then grab one of my own.
last edited 1年以上前
"It's nice to see another person again, Lace." I say. "I guess we'll just see how he reacts." I say, as I wrap the wound in bandages then lean back to look over my work.
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
"Ruby," she answered, taking the lollipop, unwrapping it and tossing the wrapper to the ground.
She plopped it into her mouth and began painting again, occasionally looking up to observe Ann. "Are you trying to escape? If so, you should go."

Lace nodded, "I'm glad...that I'm..." she paused, wondering if her words were going to sound selfish, but she said them anyway, "...not the only one..."

Adian had been listening to their conversation for only a few seconds before but it was enough to overhear those words. He managed to sort most of it out in his aching, foggy brain.

They weren't one of those blood thirsty monsters.
He struggled to get up but ended up falling the other way again.
Ann~~

"Escape? I don't know.... Honestly, I haven't seen anything to escape from yet." I say looking around, "I was actually sketching a moment ago."

I start going through my purse again. looking for my sketchpad, when I see a pink rose that wasn't there before. I pick it up and start to admire it. Suddenly, I hear a scream.

Jade~~

I watch as Ann pulls out a rose from her purse. I had found mine earlier in my hair, I had wondered if anyone else had one. I guess so. I continue to just stare at Ann until I felt something touch my head. I don't even turn around as I scream.
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
"I'm not trying to escape at all," Ruby replied, still focused on her painting, "like I said before, I don't care if I ever return. This place is like a work of art itself. I've finally found a place where I belong."
As a piercing scream echoed through the halls, she finally looked up, wondering what it was about.

An abnormally large hand had reached out of a painting behind Jade, and it had a firm clutch on her head, squeezing her skull tightly, lifting her off her feet and into the air.

Ruby set her painting and brush down and walked over to her, not even a bit surprised or scared.
She looked back over her shoulders at Ann.
"Hey Miss, do you know this girl?"
"I can understand that." Kiara said. The boy tried to sit up, but fell down. "Careful!" She said. "Here drink this." she said, handing him a portion of her water supply. "What's your name?" She asked him.
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Adian drank the water shakily then began to speak. "I...though that...you were..." His mind was still foggy from the pain.
The girl had just asked for his name, he could apologize for the misunderstanding later.

"Adian..."
"It's nice to meet you, Adian. I'm Kiara, and this is Lace. We're stuck here, just like you." She explained guessing what he was going to say.
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Adain merely nodded, not saying anything, but looked past Kiara.

Lace noticed and picked up his rose and put it in his hand.

"Thanks..." he mumbled, finally looking somewhat at peace.
"Do you two have a rose too...?" he asked, having many questions he wondered about.
"Yeah, mines just like that except it's orange, and Lace told me she has one too, right? And so did..." She trailed of for a moment, sadly, "The boy I got stuck here with, his was, um, yellow." Kiara said, stumbling a few times with the words, a strange solemn tone in her voice.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Lace nodded, then spoke quietly, "...a blue one......"

Though he rarely interacted with other people, Adain could tell what happened. It was clear. The boy that Kiara talked about--he wasn't with them, and that could only mean one thing.
He didn't know what to say in the situation, since he never really communicated with anyone since forever, and he was lost for words.

"I'm..." he began with some difficulty, "sorry for you loss..."
He could tell that it was hard for her and immediately regretted his words.
A few tears sprung out of her eyes. She gave one of those small, awkward, and forced laughs to try and ease the tension. "Thank you..." Kiara replied, she opened her mouth to say more, but no words came so she simply shut it again and gave a weak but grateful smile.
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
A playful smile Sat on Ruby's face as if the whole thing seemed amusing to her. "So...do you? Or do you not?"

Adian looked down, still lost for words, but thankfully Lace spoke.
"Don't worry...we can all get out of here safety..." she began, trying to sound braver than she felt, "all we have to do is stick together and..." she paused, not trusting herself to continue. She suddenly was overcome by fear and hopelessness, seeing Kiara's tears made her think of all the things she would leave behind if she died.
"...and......and..." she blinked away the tears threatening to escape "...and...we can all..."
Kiara didn't want to see Lace cry. She didn't want her to lose hope. They may have just met but Kiara already felt close with her. Maybe it was because of how long it has been since she'd seen another person, or maybe it was because Lace reminded her so much of the little sister she had left back home. She had to be around Lace's age, Kiara thought. She found herself wondering if her own sister was crying right now too, wondering where she was. Suddenly, she banished the thought from her mind, she couldn't reach her sister, but maybe she could offer Lace some comfort. Taking her hands, she looked at Lace, "Hey, don't give up, we'll all get out of here if we just keep fighting for it. And we can do it together. Partners?" She said looking at Lace and then over to Adian. Barely finishing her sentence, Kiara didn't even have time to scream in shock as a large claw reached through the hole in the wall. It grabbed Kiara and smashed her violently into the wall, splattering her blood across the space. Kiara fell to the ground and coughed more blood. A moan escaped her lips before the creature plucked her limp, but conscious body from the ground.
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Lace stared wide eyed in horror, her body froze with fear and it was as if her feet were rooted to the ground--she couldn't run. As blood splattered onto her face, she opened her mouth to scream but no words came out, she just stood there shaking uncontrollably.
"K-Kia...ra....?" she finally managed to choke out, or at least she thought she did--her numb mind couldn't interpret anything, all her voice had managed to make was a quiet, tangled sob.
A claw reached for her as well but she was still unable to move. Lace prepared for the moment it would take her life, but an arm dragged her out of the way just before the claw struck.

The creature gave a gruesome moan, then dropped Kiara's limping body onto the floor to reach out for Adian. As it lift its face, Adian got a clear look at the monster. It was hideous.
He moved over to Kiara and knelt by her just for a second, then shouted something to Lace that she could barely make out. "Get out of here with Kiara"
He knew he had to save the others, and the only way was to go back through the hole in the wall to lure the creature away--but he hesitated--he would probably die if he did. Then he gave a weak smile, almost laughing at himself.
He was going to die anyway. He charged through the hole without a second thought...and the monster followed.

All Kiara managed as the creature dropped her was a weak, throaty noise of pain. Kiara's vision was blurred and disconnected as Adian leaned over her. Her damaged brain unable to make sense of the vague and jumbled images and sounds she managed to make out. "Get out of here with Kiara" Adian yelled to Lace, but to Kiara the words were distant and confusing sounding as though spoken underwater. It took her much too long to even somewhat make sense of the words, and once she did all she could manage was a single thought. He was...going to..die. She wanted to protest, to stop him. It took everything in her to even try, and once she did all she managed was a strangled groan. And then he was already gone.
1年以上前 Cheng_Cheng said…
Lace dragged Kiara away from the terrifying scene. The flooding tears in her eyes made it nearly impossible to see where she was going, but she went on anyway.
She didn't stop until she was certain that it was a place absent of any sort of danger. She laid Kiara head down gently to the ground and used a handkerchief to wipe away some of the blood that was still warm as it soaked into the cloth. Kiara was unconcious by now--but alive. Minutes past.
Her hands trembled and her tears wouldn't stop. Adian had just been a stranger that she had only known for a mere couple of minutes. Why did she feel so sad then?
She asked that over and over, to herself, even though she already knew the answer: She had barely known him, and he had barely knew her as well--but he still sacrificed himself anyway.

Lace wished that she could stop crying. Miserable, she wiped away tears from her face. She didn't want Kiara to see that she was crying when she woke up. She didn't want to hurt her anymore. But it was useless.
Kiara's eyes fluttered open as she started to regain consciousness. Her features knit together as a tight grimace of pain. She began to register a girls sobs..."Lace" She said weakly, processing the thought aloud. It took her a moment to become aware of her surroundings. Suddenly it was as though someone had flipped a switch in her brain. Lace had taken her away, away from where they were. Adian, she thought. "Have to...go back." Was all she could say as she struggled to stay awake. Maybe by some miracle he survived, maybe it wasn't to late to help him. She couldn't lose another person here.