ランダム・ロールプレイ Dragon's Dogma RP

Tiger_gaming posted on Nov 13, 2015 at 11:59PM
Well, my very first RP

This RP is pretty much mythical creatures that are known today.... dragon's,goblins,harpies,etc. You can either be human or creature...
But beware.. the outskirts of the country is bitter black isle...
known for it's treasure and it's abyssal maze...
those who venture inside the abyss never saw the light of day!

Rules:
1. one liners are fin but don't over use them.
2. swearing is allowed.
3. sex is also allowed (just don't do creature and human)
4. being op is allowed (but everyone has a weakness don't they?)
5. have fun.

character creation:

name:

looks:

race:

work (if human):

hobbies:

personality:

hates/dislikes:

weapon and armor:

Good luck adventurers!
 Well, my very first RP This RP is pretty much mythical creatures that are known today.... dragon's
last edited on Nov 14, 2015 at 12:05AM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 98 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 98

1年以上前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Nosaj Amgod

Looks: (pic)

Race: Human

Work (if human): He's an adventurer, if that counts for anything.

Hobbies: He considers test tasting a hobby because he enjoys a good meal. As for actual hobbies, he likes the sound of ocarinas, therefore, he has one that was formerly his mother's crafted from a fine wood. He also likes to venture places. He also likes to scribble poetry when it comes to mind and draw.

Personality: Though he has a taste for adventuring, Nosaj is actually sort of a coward when it comes to danger, but always finds himself getting in the center of it, despite the amount of danger that might be present. But even so, he always overcomes that cowardliness when protecting the ones he cares about.....and when he's drunk. He is curious and kind and almost always willing to help a person in need when things are easy enough. He is also sort of lazy, and isn't really a morning type of person unless there is something scheduled or important. In contradiction, when he DOES decide to get out of bed and shake sleep off, he likes watching the sunrise.
Nosaj, despite his kindness, has a signature "Tell it how it is" feature to himself when he get's agitated and when he's nervous, he is known to talk quickly until he is able to pull himself together.

There is also something else about him. He hates to get angry. The feeling is something that he doesn't cope well with, yet it comes and goes normally. If there is a possible option of brushing situations where this may occur off, then he will do so.

-Treasure
-Adventuring
-Food
-Naps
-Honey

Dislikes:
-Getting Angry
-Frogs
-Bees
-Dangerous Situations
-Spiders
-Having the hiccups

Weapon: link
Armor: link
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Nosaj Amgod Age: 20 Gender: Male Looks: (pic) Race: Human Work (if human): He's
Tiger_gaming commented…
hello nice to meet you, im tiger. and im his sister!!) 1年以上前
1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
name: Terra Mega

looks: pic Heterochromia iridum one eye is a amber color, the other is blue

race: Dragon Humanoid

work (if human): none

hobbies: Terra's Hobbies are Playing the Violin, Collecting shiny objects and helping out people when she can.

personality: Terra's a sweet person, and she's always been that way, but sometime's people get on her bad side and dont like what they see. Terra can be hot tempered like a blade on the forge, or as cold as an ice berg.

Music
Birds
dancing

Dislikes:
Sand
wolves
Dragon Slayers
Heat

Weapon: link

Armor: link
last edited 1年以上前
 name: Terra Mega age: 19 gender: female looks: pic Heterochromia iridum one eye is a amb
Tiger_gaming commented…
hello did i saw あなた before 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
name: suu

looks: pic (separated)

race: slime

work (if human): reaper

hobbies: hunting her prey and playing with them depending on her mood

personality: playful if you get to friend her, but extremeley solitary to the outside world

hates/dislikes: escaping prey and getting bored

weapon and armor: pic
last edited 1年以上前
 name: suu age: ??? gender: female looks: pic (separated) race: slime work (if human):
Tiger_gaming commented…
at first they thought she is a male so they avoid her 1年以上前
Tiger_gaming commented…
thats why she is soliditary 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
(Suu)
 (Suu)
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
(Her weapon)
 (Her weapon)
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
( do u guys want to start?)
1年以上前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
((I'm fine with starting.))
(yep)
Tiger_gaming commented…
(im not that good in starting...) 1年以上前
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Name: Regulus "The Golden" Leonne

Looks: Pic with golden lion eyes.

Race: Golden Lion (He can turn into a golden horned lion. He has a humanoid form and a full lion form.)

Work (if human): Dragon Slayer

Hobbies: Reading, Slaying

Personality: He is a hot tempered person who is easliy ignited and becomes extremely dangerous when provoked. Despite that, he keeps an immense pride and a remarkable sense of honor. Can be ruthless when he has to.

Hates: Dragons, cowards,

Weapon: Godcutter; A huge axe made with an ancient steel that absorbs the blood of those it slashes. (Pic)

Armor: None except for the gauntlet he has in the pic.

Name: Regulus "The Golden" Leonne Age: 20 Gender: Male Looks: Pic with golden lion eyes.
(if we wait any longer this might die so i'm going to start first)

Terra sloshed through knee deep water, the hem of her dress weighed her down, but that didnt stop her from browsing the beautiful water for shinny things. Her Violin was strapped tightly to her back, so it didnt fall and get water damaged. Her blonde hair fell over her shoulder, as she reached down into the water, and plucked out something shiny. She stared at the silver cross she was holding with her strangly colored eyes, one a beautiful amber, and the other, a sky blue.

Something rattled the bush's near her and she reached for her sword, only to not have it on her. it was sitting on the bank a little way's away with her armor. Terra waited and watched, as the bushes rattled and shook, waiting to see what emerged.
A moment later, hopped out a bunny, it's fur half brown and half white, hinting winter was comming, that, and the knee deep water that was ice cold.
1年以上前 mcterra said…
A second later, from the same bush, something huge shot out, flying straight like a bullet. It was a huge axe made of black ancient steel with strange inscriptions on it. The axe flew straight without spinning towards Terra like a spear, the sharp end aimed at her heart.
Terra gasped and dropped into the water, the Axe sailing over her head, embeding itself into a tree. Terra quickly jumped up and grabbed her sword from the bank. she had seen that axe many time. "you again!" She snarled, pocketing the silver cross, Smoke bellowing out of her mouth, her now soaking wet dress weighing her down even more.
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Out from among the trees emerged Regulus. He stood tall and walked regally like a king. Anyone who didn't know him wouldn't imagine he was a slayer.
He leveled his stare on Terra, his golden lion eyes as fierce as they always were.
"My pride and honor compel me to keep hunting you till you are made obsolete. And besides...there's nothing I hate more than prey that keeps slipping between my fingers."
A low growl escaped his throat "Terra Mega, right here and now, I shall take your head."
Terra scoffed and rolled her eyes, resting her sword on her shoulder. "Regulus Leonne " She stepped out of the water and onto the bank. "how long have you been hunting me? 3 years? 4? i've lost count." She smiled at him, before locking her amber and blue eyes with his gold one. "so your tired of our game of cat and mouse huh? to bad, it was finaly getting fun." she reached out and yanked his Axe out of the tree, the strange runes on it burning her hand. She tossed it to him. "the only way you'll get my head, is when when i'm good and dead." She spun around on her heel's and bolted away from Regulus.
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Regulus had seen it coming and had already dashed forward by the time she took off running. He caught his axe in midair and with one giant unnatural leap, enhanced by his lion strength, he skipped from where he was, sailing through the air from his side of the lake right to the other side before landing infront of Terra and blocking her path.
"No...not today." He whipped his hand forward and grabbed her by the neck. He immediately whirled around and slammed her on a tree and held her up against it. He barred his fangs at her menacingly.
"As a matter-of-fact, I'm actually fed off by this petty game of cat and mouse."
Terra's sword clattered to the ground, the wood of the tree stabbing into her back. "we'll good!" She snarled, showing her sharp dragon fangs. her eyes begain to glow brightly. "because i'm tired of you ruining my free" her finger nails turned into claws and she raked them across his eyes.
1年以上前 mcterra said…
His senses had been sharpened by years of harsh and brutal fighting and his reflexes were lightning-quick. Regulus was no amateur. Hence when she swung her hand at his face, he had inclined his head backwards inorder to evade the sudden attack.
Unfortunately, he had underestimated the length of her extended claws. The tips of which were able to slice across his left eye despite his effort to avoid them.
Regulus let out a pained growl and let go of her. He took a couple of steps back as blood flowed down over his left eye which had been forced shot and down the left side of his face.
In his rage, Regulus growled loud and swung his fist wildly at her.
terra dodged his fist, as she forced air into her lungs. She snatched up her sword, and, moved to his left, His now blinded side. she had a choice, stay and fight, or run and live another day, Many diffrent choice's, but if she ran, he would follow her once again.
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Regulus' fist hit the tree with immense force, digging right through its bark and rattling the tree right to its roots. Regulus turned and faced her. It wasn't over yet. He wouldn't let her escape.
Lifting his axe high, he swung it down vertically at her, intending to slice her clean in half.
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
((sorry guys! exams...)

suu was walking around the forest then she saw Regulus about to hit terra she ran and blocked his axe taking the damage
(no problem Tiger!)
Terra looked at the person infront of her, blocking Regulus's axe from comming down. 'thanks." Terra remarked,
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Regulus frowned. As much as he hated when his prey escaped from him, he hated even more when someone else interfered. Regulus pulled his axe back. He shot a murderous stare at Suu, a low growl escaping from his throat. "Who..." He began "...the hell are you?"
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
suu not even fazed remained silent for a while then making her head tilt a little copying him "who... the hell are you?" she said intimidating him
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
(suu is literally invisible or invulnerable or can't die.... but not to water though,expose her to too much water then she will dissolve)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Regulus didn't appreciate the little joke. Without any further word, Regulus dashed forward suddenly, swinging his axe at Suu, aiming directly for her neck.
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
name: Daimon

looks: pic

race: ???

work (if human): ???

hobbies: ???

personality: strong will, strong enough to break the undying cycle

hates/dislikes: ???

weapon and armor: magic of old and technique of close combat. (its magic is strong enough to cast portals that rip through the rift)
 name: Daimon age: ??? gender: presumably male because of its voice looks: pic race: ???
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
As regulus' axe about to hit suu daimon landed just 20m away from them, "D-daimon?!?!" Suu said while daimon stood up in a towering 10'3
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
(link the final boss)
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Regulus was startled when the creature landed next to them and he stopped with the blade of his axe just a few inches away from Suu's neck. Regulus eyed the beast. He had never seen such a thing before.
First the girl and then the hideous creature. Who were these people? And where the hell did they come from?
He couldn't care less about them. What troubled him was they fact that they had interrupted his hunt.
1年以上前 mcterra said…
(boop)
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
"Stay back" suu said while putting her hand in her sheath a katana with red markings of the unkown "bitter black isle I Herby call thee bring this beast back for it has no guarantee" she chanted as the katana began to glow dark red, daimon just roared and charged
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Regulus growled and dashed forward towards Daimon furiously. He swung his axe forward and batted the beast away, sending it crashing through a couple of trees.
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
"Done" suu said as the latana flowed redder, daimon standing up opened his wings and a magical border appeared he lifted his right leg and a magick sigil appeared
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Regulus turned to Suu "What the hell is that thing?!" He growled at her.
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
"Bitter black isle's best demon, a daimon. It came from different Eras, dimensions and wolrds. With a certain meaning its not from this world" suu said calmly then stepping forward "to defeat this one we need to work together for a little while" suu said pointing her glowing katana at the daimon
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Regulus frowned. He was actually very pissed off at that instant. Those two, he didn't care to know who they were, had messed up his hunt. All he wanted to do was slay Terra.
"This is none of mu business. I have nothing to do with you two." He said "Find someone else to help you."
He then turned back to Terra "I've got bigger fish to fry."
"for once pull your head out of your ass." Terra snapped at Regulus, she had somehow gotten into her armor, and was holding her sword to her side. "i'm less of a threat then that thing is!" She jerked her head at Daimon, who was standing up and making it's way back over to them. Terra rested her sword on her shoulders. "if you dont fight this thing with us...i'll never give you a fight you'll be proud of, and you'll forever be known as ' The Dragon Slayer That Never Killed A Dragon'"
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
Suu nodded and about to charge then the sigil is complete "get back now!" Suu yelled at them then daimon jumped landing on the sole of his right foot. When it contacted the earth began to erupt "Seism" the daimon whispered
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Regulus let out a low growl. "I've slayed more dragons than your feeble mind can count. " He said to Terra then looked back at Daimon as it charged forward. "The only thing that has made run after you all this while is my pride. I can't afford to get it stained."
He gripped his axe tighter, the runes engraved on it began glowing the color of hot embers. His golden lion eyes glowing too and becoming even fiercer.
"For now, I have to deal with these insects that dared interfere with my hunt."
When the creature caused the earth to start erupting, Regulus pounced from where he was. He sailed through the air towards and swung his axe down at it, aiming for the middle of its head.
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
As the ground erupted daimon did another chant this time, the sigil is dark and has an depressing atmosphere "don't!" Suu yelled as the ground erupted on Regulus' face
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Regulus was hit and pushed back. As he got projected through the air, he managed to regain his balance and landed unfazed. "Damn you!!!" He roared at Daimon. He dug his hand into the ground and lifted a large portion. With that single hand, he hurled the huge rock at Daimon.
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( is it too late to join? ))
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
((No feel freee to Join!))
The daimon punched the rock with little to no effort then the second spell is casted "bolidr" it whisperd as a large fireball fell from the heavens "damn it!" Suu yelled as she cutted the fireballs that are going to hit regulus
1年以上前 mcterra said…
While Suu took charge of the raining fireballs, Regulus dashed forward towards Daimon. He focused all his attention on the beast. He definitely had to slay it. Stopping inches away from it, Regulus stabbed forward with his axe, piercing through the creature's skin with the sharp end of the axe and plunging his weapon deep, right to the shaft. The pointy end of the axe stuck out through Daimon's back.
Regulus twisted his axe in the creature's torso "Know your place, scum."
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( I had to think of something to rival a Dragon ))

name: Morado

looks: Brown hair, unnatural Purple eyes (Pic 1 minus the Turban)

race: Djinn

work: Servitude to current master

hobbies: Hobbies? people do things? for fun?

personality: Very cold humor, cruel if prompted to be, indifferent the rest of the time. natural know it all in a lamp

hates/dislikes: Greedy or Unwise Masters, unkindness,

weapon and armor: can summon them if necessary.

background: Cannot use over-powerful magic for personal gain unless his master wishes it.

[ Picture 1, his Human Forme ]
last edited 1年以上前
 (( I had to think of something to rival a Dragon )) name: Morado age: 9759 gender: Male L(デスノート)
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
The daimon spitting blood laughed "the chain...." Its final words falling in a mighty crash. "The chain?" Suu questioned herself
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
[ Picture 2, his Full Forme. Switch Lightning for Fire ]
last edited 1年以上前
 [ Picture 2, his Full Forme. Switch Lightning for 火災, 火 ]
1年以上前 Tiger_gaming said…
[Welcome to the world!]
1年以上前 Hades_Shadow said…
(( Thanks, I'll find a way to jump in ))
(trying to rival a dragon? how dare you Hades XD lol)
Terra watched in awe as they took down the thing..Daimon... the Name reminded her of domeone she knew a few year's back..right before Regulus started to hunt her. Terra's eyes darted to the dragon slayer, who pretty much had the Daimon fall on him when it died. Taking her chance she turned and ran, not even bothering to stay and try and have a civil chat with a dragon Slayer and a Slime..