ランダム・ロールプレイ New Kamigami No Asobi RP

betaxillia posted on Jul 23, 2015 at 05:03PM
Alright!

Hey guys, so I have watched this anime a few times and just fell in love with it! However, not a lot of people seem rp it and I would love to change that! The setting will be at the academy and everyone will just have fun! You can play as a god, human, or any gender.

I just ask that we all be polite and respectful to one another!

Currently, I have no idea for a plot I would look forward to brainstorming with you all if you all have ideas. You can PM me or just throw them out here. It will be voted upon and decided.

No overpowering your character either, remember all the gods here have a problem. So no way can they be perfect and attend this academy it doesn't work like that. Alright So I will set up my character and we can go from there.

ランダム・ロールプレイ 53 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 53

1年以上前 betaxillia said…
Name: Hecate
Nickname : Cate or Cat
Goddess of : Magic, Mist, and Guidance
Personality: A bit reclusive, unsure of herself, smart, and very kind
Bio: She resides in her own sector of Olympus, as a titan born goddess other gods besides Zeus and Hades are scared of her since she is the epitome of magic. She however is sent to the academy since she has lost her sense of the human heart and has not been there to guide them in their human affairs when they need to be guided. So major and tragic events have been befalling the world. She has a very secretive past that she prefers others not to know about. She is actually really lonely and does not let people close to her though because they are afraid when she uses her magic.

Dislikes: Summer, Politics, and Secrets

Greek Goddess Look
 Name: Hecate Nickname : Cate または Cat Gender: Female Age: Pre- Olympian Goddess of : Magic, Mis
1年以上前 betaxillia said…
Student Look
 Student Look
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
Name: Ryujin Totsuka

Japanese Sea God

Personality: He has shown to have various moods and emotions, that range from but not limited to, mischievous, laid-back, friendly, cold, angry, and even crafty.

Appearance: ((pic))

Dislikes: Heat, Steamed veggies, BBQ,

Background: Ryujin, aka Wadatsumi, is the Sea God that was born from Izanagi, who used his sword to kill Kagu-tsuchi. Ryujin is the brother of Takeru and Tsukito.
 Name: Ryujin Totsuka Age: Looks 17 Japanese Sea God Personality: He has shown to have var
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
God Mode (the male)
 God Mode (the male)
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Name : Kaname Yurine
Nick Name : Yurine

Goddess of War, Wisdom and Domestic Crafts

Personality : Rational, Intelligent and a powerful defender but too ruled by her head and out of touch with her emotions and feminine side.

Appearance: ((pic))

Likes : Hardwork, Study, Wandering alone, Mulberry and Dessert

Dislikes: Aphrodite, Apples, and Roses

Background:The Goddess of War and Wisdom or often called as Athena in Greek mythology or Minerva in Roman mythology. Unlike Ares, she was more of a diplomat and strategies and was called upon to mediate in several wars amongst the Gods. She's the daughter of Zeus and was said to be Zeus' favorite child. She was sent to the academy because she have lost the touch of her sympathy and emotions.
 Name : Kaname Yurine Nick Name : Yurine Age: 17 Goddess of War, Wisdom and Domestic Crafts
1年以上前 Firiel said…
((Student Look))
 ((Student Look))
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Name: Thanatos

Nickname : Theo

God of Death and Mortality

Personality: Calm, composed, quiet, mysterious

Dislikes: Pretty much everything related to life

Bio:
Thanatos, Shinigami,The Grim Reaper, Mors, Azrael, Anubis, Santa Muerte, Yama, Mictlantecuhtli; he has had many names and has appeared in every single mythology. He is the personification of death. He governs life and death on Earth and in all other worlds. All death deities ever known are simply different incarnations of himself. Due to this he is known to some as the Many-Faced God or Him of Many Faces.

Before coming to the academy, he lived in his own seperate realm known as the Void, where death governs everything.

(Human appearance:)
 Name: Thanatos Nickname : Theo Gender: Male Age: ??? God of Death and Mortality Perso
1年以上前 mcterra said…
(Godly Appearance.)
last edited 1年以上前
 (Godly Appearance.)
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
big smile
Hey, new members. Welcome to the forum!
1年以上前 betaxillia said…
Hey guys! Thank you for joining!
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
How are we going to start this?
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
Ryujin had woken up in an unfamiliar place. After coming to his senses, he decided to look around for anything.
1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
Name : Nami Koto
Nick Name : Nami

Personality :Nami is known for being quiet, mature, and kind and unafraid to show her opinion. She is also very intelligent, and is offended quite easily,She also has a low attention span, which results in her falling asleep if someone explains something for too long or if she already knows what is being explained.

Appearance: (pic)

Dislikes: rude people, being insulted.

Background: she's grew up in a large family, with three older siblings and three younger, making her, literally the middle child. she's not the best looking out of the family, and no matter how hard she tries she not the best behaved either..
last edited 1年以上前
 Name : Nami Koto Nick Name : Nami Age: 16 Personality :Nami is known for being quiet, matu
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
Sorry Heart, by Amaterasu is a character in the series.
( oh darn XD i so wanted to use her XD...but i dont wanna have to change everything DX)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
(I honestly dont know what to tell you. Amaterasu is from the series, so you kind of have to change her. Sorry)
( i was reading up on Amatarasu in the Wiki..and it says he's only in the game and the manga...not the anime..)
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
(He's still technically a canon character in the series.)
(you do realise that, rp's like this, dont have to have the original characters SliverLeo, how about this, if betaxillia wants to have the original characters, i'll change my character.)
1年以上前 betaxillia said…
( Hey guys! I forgot to mention SilverLeo and I are working together on this because I am going to be pretty busy with work sometimes so if you have questions or anything they should be directed to both of us. Also heart-of_love I would prefer characters of Gods that are not a part of the Kamigami no Asobi anime,manga, or game just for character exploration. If you want to base your character on gods that exist already that is fine but I would prefer ones that are not a part of the series already. Sorry about the hassle I should have explained more. I was just thinking for this setting that when it comes to the Canon characters they will be more of side characters that interact with ours every so often, but our own characters we create will be the focus and the interactions between all of our characters. And I will be adding a human male to help with the human heart journey!!! Hope everyone has had a nice day!)
(so i can use my character but you would prefer original characters... i'll make a human character too, if you want.)
1年以上前 betaxillia said…
( I would prefer you not to use the character to be honest because the character is already referenced and we are doing more than just the anime, we are taking events from the game as well. If you still want a sun god/or goddess you can still use one. I am sorry. If you want to make a human character as well that is great! The more the merrier!)
(i find that really stupid, but it's your rp..i just dont wanna have to change my character DX, oh well i'll have to find someone else to do...)
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
(You could be Ra, the Egyptian Sun God)
(nope i'm just gonna make two humans, one female one male, thanks though)
Name : Kota Seishin.
Nick Name : Kota, Sei,

Personality : Kota is almost always completely straightforward,he's brash and unreasonable as well as irresponsible,He has a strong spirit that allows him to conduct himself in an easygoing manner, Kota is very brave and willing to sacrifice his own well-being in order to protect the lives of those he cares for.

Appearance: (pic)

Dislikes: girls, and stuck up people.

Background: Kota's father died when he was very young, leaving him to grow up with his mom and sister, hence his hate for the female gender. Kota grew up on a farm, Working with animals and other things.
 Name : Kota Seishin. Nick Name : Kota, Sei, Age: 17 Personality : Kota is almost always c
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
(You can get started. We're starting when the OCs wake to find themselves at the school and explore to find out where they are)
(alright..lets see..)
Nami sat up groggly and looked around at her surroundings, a classroom? why was she in a classroom? "if this is one of my brothers tricks..i'm going to tan there hides.." she muttered.standing up and walking over to the door, grabbing the handel and opening it.

Kota opened his eyes and winced, the sun was shinning brightly in his face. " i feel like i got hit by a trick..."" he muttered, sitting up and looking around. A roof...he was on a roof. "what the heack?" he muttered. " i dont reamber going to school today.."
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
Ryujin was currently wandering the halls of the building, looking for any signs of anyone or anything. He had realized he was in a school-like uniform. "There's got to be other people here."
1年以上前 betaxillia said…
Hecate groaned slightly her head moving from resting on her arms as her hands touched a cool table.She raised her head and found herself surrounded by books and she raised a brow " Where am I?" she muttered unable to recollect any memories of previous events. Yet, nothing was coming to mind as she sat in the library chair. She carefully stood up and looked herself over seeing a ridiculous outfit on her and she frowned. " This better not be someone's way to pass a time with a game." she muttered as she took a few steps and did a circle around scoping for any body else in the room " Hello?" she called out but there was no response.

She sighed and pulled her pink her to one side as she fidgeted with the ends and began to walk through this maze of a building. Thousands of thoughts were running through her mind... However she needed to find a way out of here but to also figure out where she was at.

Her shoes lightly clacked against the marble floor as she remained quiet and unsure of herself and what to do
last edited 1年以上前
 Hecate groaned slightly her head moving from resting on her arms as her hands touched a cool table.Sh
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
Ryujin spotted someone at the end of that hall. He approached, "Do you know what this place is?"

(They could use their powers when they first arrived. It wasnt until Zeus put the limiters on them that they couldnt use them.)
1年以上前 betaxillia said…
( Figured it would be better for Hecate if hers was already placed on so she could not summon magic. Sorry!)

Hecate looked over her shoulder as she heard another voice. Her blue eyes meeting a boy's face and she looked a little intrigued but looked away as she was becoming shy. She did not like to meet new people and this person was unfamiliar to her. Hecate would be polite though and answer his questions " Uh no.... unfortunately I don't have any idea." she mentioned to him
1年以上前 betaxillia said…
( I will edit my post though because you are right.)
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
"Well thats a bummer. I guess we could look around some more. Care to join me? It'll go faster with two people." Ryujin asked her.
1年以上前 betaxillia said…
Hecate took a moment debating her choices. She could possible get lost again and be alone and look for answers, or she could search around the place with this guy and try and come up with answers. Even though Hecate preferred to be alone most of the time for personal reasons. This was not really a situation that called for it. She looked up a bit to Ryujin and nodded " I will tag along." she said softly as she followed him . " Where did you end up? Do you remember how you got here?" she piped up
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
"I dont know exactly. I was just minding my business and Im waking up here. What about you?" He asked.
1年以上前 mcterra said…
One moment Thanatos was sitting on his throne in the Vod and the next he was sitting on a bench in a school yard. He looked around, examining his surroundings. Where the hell was he? He stood up and decided he might as well look around. He then walked into the bulding infront of him through the big doors, the echo of the doors opening echoing through the empty corridors.
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
(Anyone still here??)
1年以上前 Firiel said…
((Really sorry! School get tough and internet sucks. I'll try my best to reply as often.))

Yurine mengerutkan her face as she was hit by a stray of sunshine. She moved her head a little to side to get away from the disturbing light then slowly blinked. Huh, green? She shook her head and let her eyes to focus before she open them again. Yard? Yurine could feel her back was leaning to something hard, what is it? She looked up and saw leaves. Tree?
Her eyes widened even more as she looked at herself. How can she was in her human form? Where is she? And uniform? School uniform? She looked around and found out that she was looking at a building. A school? she asked to herself. She can't remember how she ended up here, so she decide to explore. She pushed her feet to straightened up before walking down the yard and exploring the empty corridors.
1年以上前 betaxillia said…
Hecate found herself nodding in agreement " Me too.... I was just resting at home, busy with work and next thing I know I am waking up in this maze" she explained to Ryuji. " So how were we summoned here... and placed in these?" she asked looking to the white school uniform she wore and she frowned slightly since she preferred the darker colors
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
"I dont know. Im Ryujin, by the way." He told her.
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Thanatos stopped when he heard someone else walking in the corridors. He looked around. Maybe that person would have answers. He quickly hid inside a classroom and waited.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Yurine walked carefully on the corridors. Her stealth was almost like an instinct when she was at unknown place. She opened a few rooms and examined them. These rooms looked like classrooms. Why was she here and how she get here anyway? She walked up a few meters again before she took a left turn and opened another classroom door. She felt some kind of presence inside this room, maybe they have answers to her questions. She stepped inside and looked around, "who are you?" She spoke shortly in normal volume, sure that it was quite loud in this quiet classroom.
1年以上前 mcterra said…
Thanatos suddenly emmerged behind Yurine. He quickly passed his arms around her neck and held her in a firm chokehold. Loose enough to let her breathe but firm enough to make her helpless. He spoke in her ear in a low and threatening voice. "Right back at you, who the hell are you? What is this place? What am I doing here?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
(Hello???)
1年以上前 Firiel said…
((Sorry sorry sorry! The exams these days really holding me up. I can barely touch my laptop.))

Yurine stiffened as she felt arm passed around her neck and the next second, she found herself in a firm choke-hold. Her brain automatically calculated how and how many moves she has to make to win this small conflict. An elbow shot up, elbowing the man right at his gut, hoping to make him double over and she can make her escape. "My name doesn't come cheap, stranger," she said with a bite in her words. "The hell I know what is this place and what are you doing here?" she said harshly.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
bump
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
I hope this doesnt stop and die off
1年以上前 Firiel said…
((Maybe we should start over again?))
1年以上前 SilverLeo said…
(Maybe)