ランダム・ロールプレイ The Four(5) Kings

BanetteGhosneir posted on Jun 27, 2015 at 03:22PM
Welcome to Karua, whether you're new to the city, or a resident, you'll know of the 4 Kings.

the 1st King,Yellow King, Gold King,
the 2nd King, Platinum King, Silver King,
the 3rd King, Brown King, Rusted King
the 4th King, Blank King, the Clear King.

and, unknown to the people, and the King's Subordinates, there is a 5th King, the Forgotten King, the Colourless King

the four Kings have a Sigil, each King has a symbol that follows them. These Sigils grant the Kings a unique power, and also allows the Kings to asign ranks to their subordinates, and a portion of their power dependent apon their Rank. the 5th King however can only have 2 subordinates, and 2 new subordinates must be chosen when atleast all 4 kings have been replaced once.

as for the actual Kings, the 4 Kings are 4 major powers in the city, whether it's power distribution, a large mafia/gang, a weapons distribution company, Police Force, media company, ect. again, all but the 5th King.

now, the 4 Kings aren't gender restricted, but the title remains 'king' even if the king is a woman. but all the King's titles, Gold King, Silver King, is a secondary title, the Kings do have their own Primary title, this can be anything, an Example, is that the previous Clear King's primary title, was the White King, the previous Gold King's title was the Shining Chip, and the rusted King used to be the Corrupting Steel.

now, those Unique Powers of the Kings, some examples are, that the Clear King could manipulate the senses of humans, sight, smell, taste, touch, but they weren't limited there, they could edit the memories of others, their subordinates could only do the senses though. another example would be the Silver King, the previous one had the power to unite souls, the more Souls united, the stronger, faster and more durable the united. Subordinates that receive a power, will keep the power even after leaving the King, however if that person dies, their power will be available to someone else. so whilst someone is alive, no one else has their power (an exception being the 5th king)

now, as for why the 4 Kings seem to be in a strange sort of battle, no one seems to know, the Kings believe whoever of the 4 Kings wins, will receive a single wish, of anything. some others believe that the winner will become the true king of the world, others believe something else.

now, the subordinates of the Kings won't know this, nor will the regular People, but the Kings could be considered like a deck of Cards, a King, Queen, Jack and Ace.... however, the 5th King.... the Forgotten King... the Lonely King, is what is called a 'Joker', a King that is to be used by other Kings, a card easily able to turn a battle between 2 Kings, but the problem is, the 5th king isn't called the Forgotten King for nothing, the 5th king, is almost impossible to find.

a King is not selected by choice, no person can ever predict who the next King shall be, but they can sort of 'choose' the Next King, after a King has died they could order someone to evaluate the Next King once the sigil has chosen one. and if the king doesn't meet the last one's evaluation, they could get a King to slay them.

that is another thing to know, only a King and slay another King, this excludes the Forgotten King, the 5th king cannot slay, nor be slain. they are simply a pawn to be used. though if you were to ask the 5th King on why this is, they will simply reply as they always has.
"i won a fight, i wish i'd never fought, and this is my victory"

now, more apon the Kings. when 2 Kings come into Combat, their Sigils will enlargen for all to know, that any who is not a King and enters into the fight, will simply be in the way, also, the 5th King, as before, cannot be slain, nor can they slay, however they apparently can turn the tide of battle, how? the Forgotten King can allow another king to Borrow their power, since the Forgotten King cannot have any castle, nor many subordinates.

anyway, i welcome you, Kings, you are the 4 newly selected Kings, i am Galahad, i have seen Kings come and Go, i was once the Rusted King, but i did not win. i will not tell you who had won, nor will i tell you what they had won, i am simply here to guide you. now. you must all first choose your titles, in accordance with your unique abilities
[=====][Characters][=====]

Once a title is taken, that's that, first come first serve. so be quick.

(}[Gold King : Lion Soul Leone]{) - Mcterra

({]Subordinates[})
Advisor - Ushua - Angel_Kiss
??? - Gax - Banette

(}[Silver King : The Almighty One Eden]{)

({]Subordinates[})
Time Seer - Kiunu - Banette

(}[Rusted King : _____]{)

({]Subordinates[})

(}[Clear King : Hana the Dragon Queen]{) - Angel_Kiss

({]Subordinates[})
?? - Eva - Angel_Kiss
Seer - Buraddi - Banette

[Forgotten King : Kuraun... God] - BanetteGhosneir

[=====][CHARACTER SHEET][=====]

[b]Primary Title[/b]

[b]Number/Secondary/Tertiary Title[/b]

[b]Name[/b]

[b]Age[/b]

[b]Gender[/b]

[b]Unique Power[/b]

[b]Sigil[/b] (Please upload a picture of your Sigil)

[b]Biography[/b]

[b]extra[/b] (there are different races of beings, but they don't have any special properties, they just look different to humans, so put here what race you are, if you're human then just leave it)

[Subordinate/Civie Sheet]
(TY to Angel_Kiss for Template Original)

[b]Title[/b] (This would be what rank you are in your King's Kingdom)

[b]Name[/b]

[b]Age[/b]

[b]Gender[/b]

[b]Unique Power[/b]

[b]King[/b]

[b]Biography[/b]

[b]extra[/b]
 Welcome to Karua, whether you're new to the city, または a resident, you'll know of the 4 Kings. the 1
last edited on Jul 08, 2015 at 07:23PM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 54 返信

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...