ランダム・ロールプレイ Dirty Gloves, Clean Suits---We Are The Strangers

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jun 07, 2015 at 03:24AM
We are the light
But we are so dark
We've saved and helped
But we've destroyed and humiliated.
Are gloves are permanently stained and dirty......
But our suits are always clean.
Our minds.
Our bodies.
Our souls.
Are three different strangers.
-----------

[The Strangers]
The Strangers are not an organization, but rather explained as an unknown scale balance that destroys the inner worst of people such as addictions, cravings, lying, etc.. They are individuals with the ability to not only see, but also seek out the evil within humans. In many ways than one, they are basically able to slay one's sins. They do so by using named weapons that come from their souls and runs off of spiritual energy called, Slayer Ki. The stronger their souls, the stronger their Slayer Ki is.
--Say for instance, someone is a violent drunk. As that person continues to drink, an evil known as a Corruption begins to grow and strengthen. As the person comes closer to reaching a Apogee, their inner Corruption of the word "Drunk" will began to manifest itself. It is the Strangers job to deal with that manifestation and suppress them.

**An Apogee is the climatic point in ones intoxication or sin that allows the Corruption to manifest.**

The Strangers operate in Numerical Letter ranks ((# then the Letter)) from A-D.
#A-Superior Strangers
-Tier 1
-Tier 2
-Tier 3
#B-Beta Strangers
-Tier 1
-Tier 2
-Tier 3
#C-Average Beta Strangers
-Tier 1
-Tier 2
-Tier 3
#D-Stranger Omega

The Strangers are beings called Haikri or a Jindaimokei. It means Human Phantom. Half human, half phantom. They can appear as humans, which is like a base form for them. And then goes into a phantom, where they cant be seen at all by humans because their barrier between humans and the spiritual in a separate sort of living experience. However, they can be seen and sometimes felt as a pressure like presence by humans with high spiritual awareness.
And then these entities of their opposite opposition would basically be corrupted versions of themselves that want to completely let corruption consume all of human race with corruption so that humans maybe "renewed" in a new world, which adds another enemy of concern for them besides the manifestations of Corruptions. That specific opposite of the Jindaimokei is known as the Gōsuto, a rough translation of Corrupt Phantoms. So there would be a more three wayed war of spiritual and physical confliction in a way. Humans vs There sins, Sins=Manifestation, Manifestation vs. Corruption of the sins and addictions.

[Corruptions and their Manifestation]
As noted from before, the Corruptions are the inner
The manifestation type, shape, and form depends on how that person's personality is when they are intoxicated or their overall personality AND mentality when they sin. Regret and guilt play a large part in the way the Corruptions manifest. Usually the ones that hold the regret and guilt tend to be less powerful compared to the ones that have none. The strength of the Corruption depends mostly the human's motive and their level of regret or guilt. If the human that the corruption belongs to has none, then they are averagely stronger. The Corruption manifestations of serial killers and drug addicts are usually the strongest because of the large lack of guilt or regret, which requires the higher ranking Strangers.

[Humans, Corruptions, and Strangers]
A human can become a Stranger only if they have special qualities about them, such as the amount of spiritual awareness ((which i'm assuming you understand the concept of)), a specific name that they cherish, the overall sight of the foulness of sin, and spiritual endurance. If a human DOES in fact, have those qualities, and is deemed worthy enough by a Stranger, they can be turned by experiencing the silent, unwavering, cold feeling of death. During this process, they will have to face every fear they have ever had that is infused into one. They would have to understand their duty as a Stranger and accept their gift. Now to the subject of having a specific name to cherish. This is needed in order for the human's soul to create a suitable weapon because it will be their weapon's name. While facing their fears, if they are able to successfully confront their mashed together terror ((referring to the fears)), then their weapon will appear in a form that is the most comfortable to the soul, and from there, they would beable to destroy their current fears. But this doesnt mean that new ones cant come to surface if you're wondering. But in order for all of this to take place, the highest authority of the strangers known as the Stranger Of Eden ((Soe)), who is the order of all of the Strangers, must give the consent of acceptance.

There is also a way that humans can become a Gōsuto. If a heart was purefully evil and embraces its sins then Corruption Manefistations of similar impurities and sins will draws itself to that human and bind itself to his or her Corruption and devours it after it has been made at its highest point during the Apogee phase.
----------------

[Types of Strangers that Exist]
--Black Suits, White Ties-- Mind
These strangers are unknown to even the ones who know them. Strange right? They are the ones that are known for the purging of evil. Meaning, they usually ALWAYS make their presence known. But after their work is done, they disappear from the minds of anyone that saw them. They can wipe their existence from any ones mind ((except for the OTHERS)) after they're work is completely done. Any other found abilities usually deal with the mind.

--Black Suits, Black Ties-- Soul
Also known as the First Strangers, and the Balance of Light and Darkness, these strangers have the ability to look into other people's soul, as well as attack them. They usually mask their presence before making their move so they will have time to observe everything that goes around them. They see things as a game of chess, which is why they're known for showing up when something horrible is about to happen, or watching scenes unfold. Some of the strangers of this class dont talk much.

--White Suits, Blood Red Ties-- Body
Known as the most deceiving, chaotic, and perceiving of them all, these strangers cause chaos. They have the ability to change their entire existence and print that existence into the memories of regular people. They never stay as one person, but live as multiple people. They are the dirt on the clean gloves. They're always in the dirty work. But in the midst of their dirty work, there is strangely, some good that comes from it, though Strangers of this category are known to be corrupted the easiest.

((Credit to Angel_Kiss)) White Suits, Blue Ties: Will

These Strangers sometimes works with the ones of the Mind category. They are able to help humans fight against the Corruption by supplying them the will to go against their sins or addictions. But unlike the other Strangers, they tend to stay with that person for a long period of time to ensure that they dont resort back to unknowingly building up their corruption, before finally moving on to someone else, during this period. Along with that, they are able to disguise themselves as students or co-workers of the person they're looking after.

***These are the four strangers in existence, no one knows their true purpose. No one actually knows them at all. They are the strangers, that's all you need to know. Each individual has a 2nd ability that can be used at their disposal as well.***

--Rules--
No Godmodding ((And Yes, that goes for me as well, unless specific situations are at hand.))
No killing another person's character without permission
*Note* This CAN and WILL get violent and or sexual at moments, so if you may not approve or dislike content of that matter, please do not join.
And NO, your character doesnt necessarily have to wear a suit, but the tie and colors are mandatory.
No one liners, unless you cant help it
-------------
Stranger Character Sheet:
Name:
Stranger Type(Mind, Body, Soul, or Will):

Secondary Ability:

Weight:
Height:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Overall Appearance (pic?):

Weapon Name:
Weapon Type:
Weapon Appearance (optional):

Personality:
Extra/Small Backstory

[Human] Character Sheet:
Name:

Weight:
Height:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:

Personality:
Bio:

--Strangers--
#A-Superior Strangers
Leu'Rox Cherery// Body //Tier 3/ Appears to be 19 or 10// Female // Weapon:Lullaby--Verzion 2:Symphony ((Me))

#B-Beta Strangers
Tint Roosevelt// Will // Tier 1/ Appears to be 16-20// Female // Weapon:??? ((Alaska))
Rinne Tsubaki// Soul //Tier 3/ Mid 20's// Female // Weapon:Diva/ ((xXDreamWriterXx)

#C-Average Beta Strangers
Matro Collens// Soul // Tier 1/ Mid or Late 20's// Male // Weapon: Shest' Koroli ((Me))
Iris Griffin// Body // Tier 3/ Mid Twenties// Female // Weapon:Knightfall ((Angel_Kiss))

#D-Stranger Omega

--Humans--
Ryan Kuro/ Age 24/ Male ((xXDreamWriterXx))
Joey Lynks/ Almost 20/ Male ((Me))

((Questions, Ideas, and concerns, please, ask freely.))
last edited on Jun 26, 2015 at 03:57PM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 172 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 172

1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(I remember this from last year!
Anyway, back on topic.

Idea:

White suit, blue tie: Will

This stranger sometimes works with Mind, they are able to help the person fight the Corruption and make better choices ((something along that line)). But unlike the other Strangers, they tend to stay with that person for a while longer, making sure that they have chosen the correct way of living before finally moving on to someone else, during this period, they disguise themselves as students or co-workers of the person they're looking after.)

1年以上前 Liquidz-Flamez said…
((:D It sounds like something I can definitely work with! A little word rearrangement wont be a problem at all. And quick question, will you be joining as well?))
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(You see, I have this condition that some call 'laziness', so I'll probably throw in a character and never ever post or post once reply a week depending on my mood.)
last edited 1年以上前
((Lol, looks like we're suffering from the same condition. I'm starting to get a bit lazy myself XD))
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(So glad I'm not the only one suffering X3)
1年以上前 Alaska- said…
((hi I have a question, so humans can see all of them and can talk to them but everyone wears these same suits and ties? Or are they like ghosts that can only be seen by the specific human they're...attacking I guess?))
Angel_Kiss commented…
That's a good 質問 1年以上前
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Iris Griffin
Stranger Type(Mind, Body, or Soul): Body

Secondary Ability: Teleportation

Weight: 47KG
Height: 170cm
Eye Color: baby blue
Hair Color: white

Weapon Name: Knightfall
Weapon Type:
Weapon Appearance (optional): link

Personality:
Iris is mischievous and light hearted, a girl that is often lost in her own little world of imagination and has more curiosity then a cat. Yet, also has a large warm heart that constantly competes against her mischievous nature. Fiercely loyal to her family and protective of those she cares for, and one that is much smarter then she first appears and definitely not as naive or trusting.

Extra/Small Backstory:
Before joining the Strangers, Iris was pretty corrupted herself, she made and sold drugs, therefore was put under the 'Bad' category. Isis met a Will Stranger not so long ago who helped her majorly, that Stranger did not erase her memory, he saw her potential and asked if she wanted to join the Strangers, and of course,she accepted that offer. The group had decided to put her on the lowest category — The Body — to test her.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Iris Griffin Age: Appears to be in her early twenties Gender: Female Stranger Type(Mind, B
1年以上前 Alaska- said…
Name: Tint Roosevelt
Age: since this Stranger Type is usually in disguise the age she looks may very but generally she looks about 16-20 years old but is actually much older
Stranger Type: Will
Secondary Ability: Invisibility (very useful for her type)

Weight: 54.5KG
Height: 5'6
Eye Color: greenish-blue like in the pic
Hair Color:ombre-green like in the pic also lol

Personality: friendly, straight forward and cares about others. Overall a good person(or Stranger i guess) inside and out and doesn't get annoyed easily. She's also pretty wise.
Extra/Small Backstory: (will get back to this)

((Hope this is okay?))
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Tint Roosevelt Age: since this Stranger Type is usually in disguise the age she looks may ver
Alaska- commented…
Tint had always been a strong willed person like her mother. And like her mother, she was different from others, even her name is unusual. She cared a lot of people and would always look out for her mother who was...a little sick in her head. Tint could also see spirits from she was very young which also made her so special.One 日 Tint and her mother were driving ホーム and her mother had an aneurysm and they crashed. Tint fought for so long and hard to stay alive but in the end couldn't make it. Feeling as if she left behind her father and baby sister she became caught between her life and death and so became a Stranger. It was only fitting that she became the Stranger Type of Will and a good one at that and is Ranked as #B Tier 1*** ((yes I made a mistake but idk why I can't 編集 it anymore)) 1年以上前
Alaska- commented…
backstory^ 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kat-chan said…
((Thinking about joining this, but I have a couple of questions. Can humans become Strangers? If so, how? If not, who are the strangers/how does something/someone join the strangers?))
First to answer Alaska's question.
They're are not exactly ghosts, but more of humans that gotten stuck between life and death. So their basically something new that I've created that can be called a Haikri or a Jindaimokei. It means Human Phantom. Half human, half phantom. They can appear as humans, which is like a base form for them. And then goes into a phantom, where they cant be seen at all by humans because their barrier between humans and the spiritual in a separate sort of living experience. However, they can be seen and sometimes felt as a pressure like presence by humans with high spiritual awareness.
And then these entities of their opposite opposition would basically be corrupted versions of themselves that want to completely let corruption consume all of human race with corruption so that humans maybe "renewed" in a new world, which adds another enemy of concern for them besides the manifestations of Corruptions. That specific opposite of the Jindaimokei is known as the Gōsuto, a rough translation of Corrupt Phantoms. So there would be a more three wayed war of spiritual and physical confliction in a way. Humans vs There sins, Sins=Manifestation, Manifestation vs. Corruption of the sins and addictions. I dont know why I didnt mention this all in the first place XD.

To answer your question Kat,
Now that you bring that up, I havent even thought about that. But since it is a matter at hand, A human can become a Stranger only if they have special qualities about them, such as the amount of spiritual awareness ((which i'm assuming you understand the concept of)), a specific name that they cherish, the overall sight of the foulness of sin, and spiritual endurance. If a human DOES in fact, have those qualities, and is deemed worthy enough by a Stranger, they can be turned by experiencing the silent, unwavering, cold feeling of death. During this process, they will have to face every fear they have ever had that is infused into one. They would have to understand their duty as a Stranger and accept their gift. Now to the subject of having a specific name to cherish. This is needed in order for the human's soul to create a temporary suitable weapon because it will be their weapon's spiritual name, which can in fact, be changed. While facing their fears, if they are able to successfully confront their mashed together terror ((referring to the fears)), then their weapon will appear in a form that is the most comfortable to the soul, and from there, they would beable to destroy their current fears. But this doesnt mean that new ones cant come to surface if you're wondering. But in order for all of this to take place, the highest authority of the strangers known as the Stranger Of Eden ((Soe)), who is the order of all of the Strangers, must give the consent of acceptance.

There is also a way that humans can become a Gōsuto. If a heart was pure evil and embraces its sins then Corruption Manifestations of similar impurities and sins will draws itself to that human and bind itself to his or her Corruption and devours it after it has been made at its highest point during the Apogee phase.

((All of this will be added to other information above along with a few needed add-ons to the [Stranger Character Sheet]))
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(So do we need to upload a picture of our Stanger's weapon?)
((Well, yeah, if you find it a necessity.))
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(Ok, guess I'll leave that for later then)
**Note**
I have added a bit more to the Stranger Character Sheet. Please add and look over it.
Also the name of the weapon doesnt have to be a SOMEONE. It could also be the name of SOMETHING.

Name: Matro Collens
Stranger Type(Mind, Body, or Soul): Soul

Secondary Ability: Levitation

Weight: 165 lbs
Height: 6'0
Eye Color: Red rimmed with a dark black
Hair Color: Black with a few streaks of a lighter black
Overall Appearance (pic?): Below

Weapon Name: Shest' Koroli ((Six Kings))
Weapon Type: His weapon type is six three sided chakram blades, four that float around him and are constantly rotating, and two that he uses with his hands.
Weapon Appearance (optional): link

Personality: He's layed back for the most and has some of his hype moments. He speaks in a lazy but serious tone at all times. He's all about doing his duty as a Stranger, but when it comes to going against authority to do something that he thinks is right, he's all for it. Which is why he hasnt ranked up to #B yet even if he has the skills to. Personally, he doesnt mind being what he is now because he's comfortable. He is also stubborn, short-tempered, strong-willed, and impulsive. Despite claiming not to care about what other people think about him, he attempts to maintain a detached and rather "cool" image as well. His outspoken, hot-headed demeanor is a trait he himself has acknowledged, and if somebody picks a fight with him, he cannot help fighting back. He is genuinely compassionate and empathetic towards others, and often disrespectful when talking to those older than himself. When it comes to fighting, Ichigo has a complex sense of honor; he regularly seeks to exact revenge for the cruel actions of his opponents, and often taunts and belittles his opponents when fighting, sometimes attacking without warning.

Extra/Small Backstory: Matro has been a Stranger ever since the age of 15. He was always rude and somewhat depressed child because of the lack of proper parental guidance, which was always his way of retaliation against anyone. To him, the world was his enemy back then. This was because he was gifted with a high spiritual awareness even at a young ago he saw many of the Corruptions and other things of that sort, which drew the attention of one of the high ranked Stranger that was a mind type. This Stranger began to guide him through messages in his dreams and eventually met him face to face. At first, Matro was a rude and defensive as he could have been, but as time passed, he began to warm up. He was eventually asked to become a Stranger, and accepted after seeing how the Corruptions effected the world.
last edited 1年以上前
 **Note** I have added a bit もっと見る to the Stranger Character Sheet. Please add and look over it. Also
1年以上前 Alaska- said…
((wait I don't understand the ranking system, please explain))
There are 4 . They're based off of age and the amount of Slayer Ki that they hold, along with their skills as well.

#A's would be the highest and strongest of the ranks. They're like the Captains
#B's are stronger than average, which makes them more of the Lieutenants
#C's are lower ranked versions of the Beta Strangers, and have a large power difference, therefore they are what the average strangers are. Their like the Foot Soldiers that get dispatched for threats that are below the rank #Bs.
#D's are the lowest rank, and are basically the underdogs of the ranks.

I've decided to add Tiers to the rankings to ease the confusion.
For Example. There is going to be 3 tiers between each rank that would represent the positions and power of a Stranger:
#C
-Tier 1>>The highest class of the Average Betas
-Tier 2>>The Second Highest class
-Tier 3>>The Lowest class
#D

So if a stranger was in the third Tier of #C, his/her rank would be #C Tier 3

((Did that help? Or would it be better for me to change the ranking system all together?))

last edited 1年以上前
((Alright so I might create another character, so i guess we'll beable to kick things off afterwards.))
1年以上前 xXDreamWriterXx said…
Stranger Character Sheet:
Name: Rinne Tsubaki
Stranger Type(Mind, Body, or Soul): Soul

Secondary Ability: Lightning speed in both combat and movement

Weight: 134
Height: 5'5
Eye Color: Dark purple
Hair Color: Sky blue

Weapon Name: Diva
Weapon Type:
Weapon Appearance (optional): pic

Personality: She is very shy and tends to run away when she gets flustered which is rare. She barely talks and is more of a loner. Observing people and events unfold is the only thing she ever does. She tries to be nice to people but she always ends up being a bit rude. There are times where she will try to stop bad things from happening to people and there are times where she will do what she does best and just...watch.
Extra/Small Backstory: (W.I.P)
last edited 1年以上前
 Stranger Character Sheet: Name: Rinne Tsubaki Age: Looks around mid 20's Gender: Female Stranger
Name: Ryan Kuro

Weight: 165
Height: 6'0
Eye Color: golden with a hint of orange
Hair Color: Black yet shimmers white

Personality: He is what people would call a helpful hand. He will help you with whatever problem it is and will not stop till the problem is solved. He has a strong sense of justice and always stands up for those who are too weak to.

Bio: His family has always had a high spiritual awareness. Ever since he was 5, he could see things that were clearly not human. His family owns a Shrine and he is a well trained monk which is why he is always carrying his staff(pic). Always protecting people from Corruptions and their manifest. There have been phantoms who have approached him and get him to join them but he always refuses. He knows he has a very high spiritual energy and believes he can do a better job protecting people the way he is. His younger sister, on the hand, wants nothing more than to be a phantom but he always keeps her from making that decision. They both wear black collars to keep their spiritual energy under control as well as be a protective charm.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Ryan Kuro Age: 24 Gender: Male Weight: 165 Height: 6'0 Eye Color: golden with a hint of
1年以上前 Alaska- said…
((Okay I get that ranking system, well done :P. Just note I added my Rank & backstory too))
last edited 1年以上前
((Alright, so I'll start by apologizing for my inconvenient absence as of lately. Busy busy busy is all that I can manage to say about that without going into a years worth of a story XD. But now that i'm finally here, I can get to thanking you, Alaska, for adding the rest of the information that was needed. I would also like to thank and welcome DreamWriter for joining as well. Now that that's out of the way, I guess we can kick things off.))

Name: Leu'Rox ((Or Leu/Rox for short)) Cherery
Stranger Type: Body

Secondary Ability: She calls her second ability Chorus. She is able to strengthen her body and increase her own toughness and attitude into a more serious demeanor. This changes her appearance as well, making her a full 3 inches taller and giving her a full head of white hair and also changing the appearance of her weapon. But this ability has a time limit of 7 and a half minutes, and takes a little time before it can be used again.

Weight: 123 lbs
Height: 5'4''
Eye Color: A soft brown
Hair Color: White with thick strands of black on one side.
Overall Appearance (pic?): Picture below

Weapon Name: Lullaby, but when the second ability is used, it's name is Symphony
Weapon Type: Sword, but when her second ability is activated, it becomes a much larger one.
Weapon Appearance (optional): link ((The swords second version is in the second image))

Personality: Leu'Rox is quiet and somewhat shy, but that doesnt cover up her ambition and persistence at all. She strives to complete every task and get passed every obstacle in order for her to proudly continue to move forward. If she fails at a task or is unable to complete a goal, her mood becomes sulky though she never shows it, and hides it behind a straight face or a smile. She never gives up on someone no matter how lost they are, but when it comes to her position as a Tier 3 #A, her purpose in existing comes first. But there is also another side. When her second ability, known as Chorus, is activated, she becomes extremely strict and personal as well a tough. Her usual softness is replaced by a sort of unreadable anger that she holds against something that is not really known to any of the other strangers at the moment. But even under all of that toughness and anger, she tries to be understanding and caring, though it is something particularly hard for her to do in that form.

Extra/Small Backstory: To be Revealed.
last edited 1年以上前
 ((Alright, so I'll start によって apologizing for my inconvenient absence as of lately. Busy busy busy is a
((Leu'Rox and the second version of Lullaby when her 2nd Ability is active.))
 ((Leu'Rox and the 秒 version of Lullaby when her 2nd Ability is active.))
((So would anyone like to have the honors of starting things off, or would you guys rather that I do it? XP))
((You are always better get this thing started :) ))
This world. What is it? Hard. Cruel. Unfair. But then the question that stands is, is it really? The answer might be surprising to most people, because the answer is no. Instead of the world, perhaps its the people that inhabit it that makes things the way they are. It's the people that live in it that make the world "hard" or "cruel" and "unfair" because things of that sort dont just simply appear out of thin air. Tainted by ungraceful sin and unbalanced morals that human inhabitants has created, not much more could be expected. But with the wool pulled from over their eyes, they would beable to see this as the truth eventually. The world lacks order. And the word "order" is was brings about "discipline". "Discipline" would be a potential part of what is called "obedience" and together, they both create "Order". Not law, but Order. It's what keeps light and darkness balanced and stops one from consuming the other. War. Death. Conflict. Those are caused by lack of Order itself. And that's where the Strangers step in. The Order itself, with a purpose of ridding the world of it's sin and corruption in order to properly restore and maintain that balance. But this is only an opinion. The opinion of Matro Collens, a #C, Tier 1 ranked Stranger. It may be looked upon as his opinion, but to him, it had always been a fact ever since he became one of the forgotten. And no matter what he took out or added to the perspective, it always came down to that answer. He sighed as he scanned the area below from his position at the top of a skyscraper, searching for a targeted corruption that had manifested itself as both "Drunk" and "Lust". He actually wasnt suppose to be there because it wasnt his task rank wise. It was a task meant for those ranking at #B. But hell, truthfully speaking, he could be at that rank if he actually wanted to right? Right. And besides, sitting around waiting for a lame and non-challenging mission to come along wasnt his idea of doing his job anyways, though he knew that he would probably have to hear crap from his superiors along with an abnormally long speech about the order and systeming of the Strangers and blazae bla bla. He never even listened to anything they said really. Which is why he was where he was now. Hunting down the corruption manifestation. He had to stay focused so he could end this thing. Luckily, he had left before any of the other Strangers so that counted for something. He saw something moving quickly through crowds of people below, and saw an invisible force leave a trail of cracks as it climbed up the side of a building. "There you are you bastard....." he muttered to himself. It was time for action.
Dark purple eyes gaze down upon the busy street as she sits on the edge of a tall building. This is what she always does. This world can be so cruel yet so peaceful at the same time. She wonders idly if there will ever be complete peace. Her thoughts are interrupted by the sight of an invisible force making cracks on the side of a building in front of her. She stood up and summoned her weapon that was just as tall as she was. "Let's go Diva." She muttered to her sword before vanishing, leaving a cloud of dust behind.
Matro continued to watch the invisible force as it climbed the building, and when it reached the flat and wide roof, a grin came to his face. "Alright then!" He exclaimed to himself before jumping from the skyscraper. His Levitation ability came into play as he used his free falling speed to push himself towards the roof top with added force, which allowed him to bolt towards it at a bullet speed. He could see the corruption reveal itself, and a smirk came to his face. "Let's do this!! Shest' Koroli!!" He called the name of his weapon and also got the manifestation's attention. But by then, it was to late. For the manifestation that is, or so it seemed. Two chakram blades appeared in Matro's hands while four more appeared rotating around him right before he recklessly bolted through the roof top of the building, taking the manifestation along with him as they shot out on the other side in an angle. He slid across the ground on his feet and came to a stop as soon as his feet touched the solid surface, while his target went tumbling across into a few garbage cans. This manifestation of "Drunk" and "Lust" appeared as a 7ft staggering half woman half spider with a total twenty four twisted limbs that came down into sharp and pointed ends and 8 eyes on the head. The spider half was a crisped charcoal color, while the woman half was a pale light grey. The arms of the human part were just as the other limbs were, sharp and pointed which meant that they were used for piercing and stabbing. The mouth was just as a spider's would be, except it had a long slithering tongue hanging from it with a dark drool dripping.
Rinne appeared on top of the building, looking directly down at the manifest and....another Stranger? She has seen him around but only glimpses of him. She has yet to see him in combat and was quite curious as to how he fights. So she crouched down on the edge of the building and watched this battle. "This should be interesting...right Diva?"
"Man....you are one ugly thing arent you? Ugh....and your breath is just as ugly." Matro taunted while pinching his nose. "Sheesh, I think there's a few somethings that you need. Toothbrush, toothpaste, a life's supply of mints, and a whole lot of rehab. Lrushk." Lrushk is what he would call it based on the what it was manifested from. It was basic protocol for all Strangers really. A old one at that.

The corruption groaned loudly as is staggered from side to side before moving swiftly towards Matro, mindlessly beginning its attacking. It started stabbing at him with it's limbs in attempt to pierce him, but couldnt get to that point.

Matro dodged for a moment, sort of caught off guard by how fast the damned thing actually was. But it wasnt anything he couldnt handle. It was bigger than him, which meant that he could maneuver strategically. As he moved, the chakrams that were levitating around him at one point had dispersed in different directions. He dashed back, managing to get some distance put between them before throwing the chakram in his left hand with mastered skill, managing to cut off a few of it's limbs. As the three sided blade was making its way back to him just as a boomerang would, he spun himself to the left and threw the one in his right hand in the same instance as he caught the one he had threw out of the opposite hand.

The Lrushk used one of its limbs to deflect the second incoming chakram after it was sent off balance after the first one had cut off some of its limbs. It seem to inhale for a split second before spitting out an acidy bubbling goo that missed by a hair maybe.

Matro glanced back at where the goo had hit after he dodged it while catching his left hand chakram and saw that it had a melting effect. His attention turned back to the target at hand. "Well well, you almost got me with that ace up your sleeve. But here's some news for you. I got one of my own. Six to be more direct." He dropped the handheld chakrams only for them to stop in mid air and start spinning. They moved to position themselves on opposite sides of the manifestation and began to rotate faster, one going clockwise, the other going counter clockwise. "It seems pointless explaining this to something like you, but what the hell right?" As he slipped his hands in his pockets, he turned around and started walking away. "Then again, naaah."

The Lrushk began to rush at him only for the majority of it's limbs to be cut clean, causing it to fall and slide across the ground on its face. It seemed as if something extremely fast had been the cause of this, but in reality, it was the other four blades that had been missing from sight. One of them atleast. Then in seconds, the three shot from there positions and started slicing it to pieces. The two handheld blades that were spinning delivered the finisher as they both shot in and slice the head into two segments.

Matro pulled his left hand out of his pocket and lifted it into the air, and when he did, the six chakrams flew towards him and folded themselves into one sided blades that disappeared into random slots. "Well, that's done." he started to whistle as he continued walking. Little did he know, the manifestation was beginning to piece itself back together in one last attempt.
Rinne raised an eyebrow, interested. It was quite the interesting fight and it actually kept her a bit entertained. She was about to leave when she saw the manifest try to come back for a final attack. She gripped Diva and stood up. "I won't let you." She jumped and ran down the building. She stopped for a second and pushed herself off the building, straight towards it. With quick swordsmanship and movement, she sliced it up into very fine tiny pieces, making it impossible for it to come back. She landed with a loud stomp a few feet in front of it and stood up straight, blowing a stray hair out of her face.
Matro's shoulders cringed slightly as he heard the loud stomp from behind him and glanced back only to find that there was another Stranger standing near where he had just finished off the manifestation seconds ago. And it seemed to be that the manifestation was in smaller pieces than before as it burned away. "H-hey, what the hell do ya think you're doin!?" He exclaimed as he turned around on his heels to face her. "God dammit, that was my take!"
Rinne stared at the Stranger and tilted her head to the side in a cute clueless way. If he it was his take then why didn't he make sure it was finished off before walking away? Doesn't he know that he should always make sure the job is completely done. In a way, she just saved him from being attack yet....he showed no signs of gratitude. Only anger. Even Strangers can be confusing. "It was going to attack you so I killed it. You are welcome." She bowed her head in respect and walked towards him, planning on walking away from him. She was not good at dealing with others.
"Uuuuugh. Dont tell me that they sent YOU after me...." Matro groaned. Everytime he went against code, which he kind of did often, there was always someone that was sent after him in order to basically drag him back to the alternate/spiritual realm, or version, of the world for a "talking" to. Aka a pain in his ass and a boring speech, which was something that he wasnt up for. But if that was the case, they usually would send one person in particular, and that person wasnt who he saw now. But anything was anything.
Rinne paused and looked blankly at him. "They didn't. I came here because I was nearby and saw you. I wanted to see you fight so I watched from the top of the building. Simple as that." She said softly. She had no idea why they would send someone after him but her guess was that he did something he wasn't suppose to. So...he was...what do they call it? ....A bad boy?
He facepalmed. "So instead of doing your duty and atleast giving me a heads up that you were there, you sat back and watched the whole thing like it was some sort of live action show? You gotta be kiddin me...." He sighed. "You can actually get in a bit of trouble for that anyways, depending on how they see it. This was suppose to be a #B task apparently, and in case your not seeing the problem with that, i'm ranked #C Tier 1, and according to the stupid rules, I'm not suppose to be here. But whatever. I still did my damn job when it all boils down to the bottom of the pot." He scratched the back of his head. "Who are you anyway? I dont really recall seeing you around anywhere."
Rinne looked away. No one has asked her her name before. She wondered for a second is she should really tell him her name before she looked back at him. "Rinne....Rinne Tsubaki. It is....nice to meet you." She said and nodded at him. "May I ask...who you are?"
"Alright then Rin, name's Matro Collens. Nice to meet you as well." Matro said. "It's odd that i've never actually seen you anywhere. Must be the whole district thing I guess." He shrugged. "Speaking of districts, what's your rank? You seem to be good at chopping stuff up with that sword of yours by the way that corruption looked like it was cut to ant sized pieces of mush." He was as casual as a person could be. There wasnt really anything that he had to hide because he was and up straight and straightforward person altogether.
"Matro...Collens...." Rinne said his name in a low soft voice. "My ranking is #B Tier 3. My weapon is named Diva." How strange. She has never talked this much to anyone before much less another Stranger. How odd it is for someone as quiet as herself to talk to someone like him. He seemed more like a straightforward person who just doesn't like to follow the rules.
"A #B huh.....well that pretty much narrows it down." And then he thought about her weapon's name. "Diva?" Matro held in a laughter. Well, attempted to for as long as seven seconds before it all just came out. "I'm sorry, but that doesnt seem like a fitting piece to the puzzle there. But hey, it's different with everybody right?" he shrugged. "Well, if you were watching like you said you were, those floating projectile blades are Shest' Koroli. The Six Kings. Say, how do you manage to carry that thing around anyways?"
last edited 1年以上前
Rinne was a bit taken back by the laughter. No one has ever laughed at her or her weapon. What a strange man he is... She held out Diva in front of her and closed her eyes. "Diva, sleep." Her weapon began to glow and shrunk down to fit in the palm of her hand. When it stopped glowing, there was a chain attached to her now mini weapon, making it a necklace. She put back around her neck and Diva rest comfortably on top of her chest.
"Not bad for a #B." Mantro said while crossing his arms. Just as he was about to say something else, he felt the presence of another Stranger. "Leu'Rox...." So they finally sent her to track him down. "Well Rin, i'd suggest you follow me and keep up if ya can cause the #A has just arrived to come after--" at that same moment, he felt a heavy, corrupted presence in the form of a pressure. By the feel of it, he could tell that this manifestation was higher than the one they just had taken care of. And instead of being bothered by it, it was more of an invitation to him. "Dont mind if I do...." he smirked before he began to float off the ground. "Alright then, HERE I COME!!" he took off running across mid-air in more of a skating motion, heading straight for the area where he felt the pressure like corrupted energy coming from.
-----

As Leu'Rox stepped through the door that lead from their world to the world of humans, she landed on the tip of a rod that ranged from a taller building in the city area. She had been sent once again, to go fetch an insubordinate lower class Stranger. Why her? It was said that she knew how things worked and she knew how to handle the "situation", meaning, the target, better than anyone else. She didnt know how close the one she was looking for was, or how far away he was, but it was only a matter time before she caught him and would have to drag him back by force if being kind about it didnt work out, which would require the aid of her other side. She didnt want to end up letting him rearranging her words again just so she would have to fight him. But then again, maybe if she made a small deal with him, he would listen. She knew that he wouldnt refuse a challenge. It was against him all together. But then she felt the pressure of a corruption that must have just manifested. This was bad. She knew the mind of Mantro all to well, and knew that he would be going right for trouble. She had to get on a move.
Rinne frowned when he told her to follow him but frowned even more as she felt the strong presence of a manifestation. She took off towards the prescence at lightning speed and beat him to the corruption. Her eyes landed on it and she quickly removed her necklace. "Diva, awaken." Her necklace glowed and turned back into it's released form.
As Mantro stumbled onto the scene, he was sort of surprised that Rinnie had beat him there. "Damn....your a fast one." As he looked around, he didnt see anything out on the open street that they were on. It lead to a dead end in a suburban area. But still, his instincts as a Stranger knew better than to go off of one sense. "Shest' Koroli" His chakram blades shot up into the air and began to rotate around him as they spun constantly as they always did. His listened closely, and had to rely on sensing the pressure itself in order to figure out what corruption they were up again. And then he heard it. The sound of rattling. "Deceit...." It was more powerful than anything he had ever felt thus far now that he was close enough to determine it's corruption type. But the question was, where was it? In the midst of the shadows, a clear cloak of invisibility slithered around swiftly. One that he could see just enough to catch a glimpse of what direction it was moving in. He sent moved the pointed finger on his right hand in a small twitching motion and one of the floating chakrams shot to the left, only to be deflected. In that same instance, he found himself being sent flying back into an empty water tower, which creaked for a moment before it began to tip off balance.
A trembling hissing sound could be heard, and an invisible force struck at Rinne from behind in attempt to stagger her so it's attacking pattern would be more effective.
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
Iris licked the dark red blood off the blade of her sword as she watched the man's lifeless body collapse against the dumpster, She whispered something at the sword and it vanished into thin air. "Um..." Iris froze at the sound of the voice. Shit. she thought, turning around in a snail like manner. It was a little that stood about 2 feet away from her and the body, it was really dark in the alleyway so Iris automatically assumed that she couldn't see the body, "Hello there, are you lost?" Iris approached her, as soon as her foot stepped into the light, the rest of her body began changing. Brown hair, green eyes and darker skin, she was now Melissa Jones, a high school student who died 2 weeks ago.

The little girl shook her, "I know where mommy is, she told me to wait here." Iris lowered herself so they could meet face to face, "Well, clearly, you have an irresponsible mommy. You shouldn't be in this part of the town alone." "I'm not alone, mommy's here." She argued back, "Yes, she is here, but not here," Iris pointed at the space next to the girl. "see, you are alone." She grinned, slightly satisfied that she won the argument. "So what are you doing here?" The little girl asked, "Well, you see, I'm a hunter, I kill bogeymen so kids like you could sleep better at night." Iris stood up and placed a hand on the girl's head, "Really?" Before Iris could reply, the mother appeared in the entrance of the alleyway, "Agh, there you are, I've been looking for you everywhere! I told you to stay exactly where you were!" "Mommy! Come and meet the bogeyman slayer!" "What are you talking about? And what is that smell?... "

On the roof above them, Iris was quietly counting down, "Three, two.... One." Just as she had expected, the woman's scream could probably catch the attention of people from miles away. "One less stain on this beautiful planet, your welcome." Iris stood up and bowed as if she had just performed an amazing act in front of billions of people, she looked down once more before disappearing into the darkness of the night.
last edited 1年以上前
Rinne smiled slightly as she managed to move Diva in front of the strike which hit her blade. It absorbed the attack and resonated by making a very high and loud pitch sound that sounded like a scream or maybe even a song. All the windows and glass object in the area cracked and shattered. It also had a strong effect on the invisible force, causing it immense pain. Even though the sound was high, Rinne was not effected by it what so ever. Instead, she gripped Diva and instantly slashed at what just attacked her, making perfect contact.
The invisible force seemed to have not been effected by the attack, or atleast not as much as it was by the screaming of Rinnie's weapon. When the attack made contact there was a loud clashing sound as if it had hit another blade. The manifestation slithered back before a hard blow was directed towards her, only for it to be pulled as three chakram blades spun out it from it. "Damn that hurt!" Matro said as he walked back into the battle. He looked over at Rinnie. "Now we're even, just so you know."

The invisible manifestation slithered through the shadows once more, scheming an attack as it circled them from a distance that it felt comfortable attacking from. Suddenly, a large dent appeared in the legs of the water tower that Matro had been knocked into, and it began to fall towards them.
-------

Name: Joey Lynks

Weight: 156 lbs
Height: 5'8''
Eye Color: A dim yellow
Hair Color: Black
Overall Appearance (pic?): Below

Personality: When it comes to Joey Lynks, its a complete paradox personality wise. He's weird but normally weird, gloomily friendly, and just out right a combination of so many things that people cant help but to get along with him, or just see him as someone that's not really there at all. Meaning, they ignore the fact of his existence, which really puts more of a pattern of sadness to him in an unseen way. He smiles when he wants to smile, he smiles when he's sad. But when it comes to anger, he never really knows how to show it expression wise. Instead of yelling, his voice stretches into a mono-tone and his facial expression is usually blank all together. In his opinion, he would rather go through life unnoticed and beable to help people rather than to be noticed and humiliated, or being noticed but not being noticed at the same time.

Bio: If it was one thing that distinguished him from his family, it was the fact that he could dead people to put it dully. But it wasnt always that way. It didnt start until he was involved in the crashing of a car when he was 7 years old. The car that he was sadly, hit by at around 20-29 mph. Being that he was only a child, it almost killed him because of the angle in which the car hit him in. A piece of his skull was fractured, but by a miracle, fixed. He survived with a broken arm, a fractured rib cage, a twisted and almost snapped ankle, and a concussion. If anything, he thought he was dead as soon as the car came into contact with him. When he was rushed to the hospital, he was in some sort of "almost dead, but not quite there" state of living, and there, he could see things that he couldnt see before. He could hear them as well. Six years later, he had gotten used to being able to see things that werent normal, and even talking to some of them. In particular, there was a white and black striped cat named Capsian that TALKED to him, and even helped him numerous times. It told him that he was something special and important, and that him helping people was a good thing. So he went by what his feline friend told him and continued to help in anyway he could. The cat, Capsian, stayed with him further along the years and taught him what he needed to know about spirits, the corruption of evil, and something called Strangers. Which actually struck his curiosity. At the age of 17, he was able to see one of these Strangers and ended up following them to there destination, though it was extremely hard for him to keep up. He realized that they looked like humans. Except they werent of course. He was never told he could become one, and even til this day, that part was left out from his knowledge. So he just continued on with helping the best way he could.
-------

A frown came upon the face of Joey Lynx as he peered into a dark alleyway where he saw a woman and a child. He had heard the scream, but before that, he had caught a glimpse of a woman. There was a horrible stench coming from down that alleyway, but he was somewhat used to things that smelled alot worse. He adjusted his glasses for a moment before looking up straight up on instinct and that's where he saw her again. "H-Hey! Hey Lady!" He called out as he went down into the pathway of the alley, never taking his eyes off of what he saw above him. "HEY!!" The thought that other people couldnt see what he saw slipped away from him a few times. Which resulted in what he was doing now. Yelling at something that wasnt there in the eyes of other people.
last edited 1年以上前
 The invisible force seemed to have not been effected によって the attack, または atleast not as much as it was
Rinne saw the tower falling and quickly wrapped her arms around him, bringing him very close before she took of at top speed, running on the side of a near by building and stopped when they reached the top. She watched as the water tower fell on where they were a second ago. "Now...we are not."
Matro blinked. "What the--Oh come on!" He exclaimed. But then his instincts kicked in and he pushed her forward as he jumped backwards and a large but skinny and scaly hand smacked down in attempt to crush them. He flipped himself backwards and used his hands to slow himself down by pushing them at the ground just as he would have done if he was on his feet. His lower body lowered to where he was able to be back on his feet and his blades came spiraling towards him and stopped when they were floating around him and spinning. "Now we are!"

The corruption's manifestation that they had encountered had finally cast aside it's invisibility and shown itself. It's head was like an exoskeleton and was in the long shape of a sort of helmet, like a triceratops or something along the lines of that. It's body was that of a snake's, and it's scales could be seen flickering into a hardened form for a split second. It had two long arms that had skinny skeletal clawed hands and the rest of it's slim but large body hung of the side of the building that they were on. It hissed as its tail rattled from below and it reared it's head back before lunging forward towards Matro.

Matro jumped and landed on its head, only to stumble sloppily and began tumbling down the rest of it's body, where he managed to push himself off forcefully before he ended up falling off the building. Not that it would have mattered because he would just have floated back up. His blades dispersed themselves and spun extremely fast as he regrouped himself and lifted his left hand before bringing it down as if he were commanding them. The chakram blades all shot in at once, only to be deflected and sent off track by the manifestation's hardening ability.

The corruption slithered its entire body around, it's solid black rattler whipping around towards Rinnie as it pulled itself across the building in order to regroup itself.
last edited 1年以上前
Rinne saw the attack coming and vanished in an instant, letting the attack miss her. She reappeared in the sky and saw one of the chakram blades heading towards her. She placed Diva in front of her blocking the blade and causing Diva to once again scream a high pitch noise once more, sending great pain throughout the corruption. She landed on it's tail but not gently. She landed with a hard stomp, before pushing off and landing back on top of the building.
The slithering corruption covered it's head as the high pitch noised got to is, but then it seemed to start rampaging. It turned and swiped at Rinnie, making contact this time and hurling her off the building. It's tail whipped around at Matro, but missed as he jumped into the air and used his Levitation ability. When he was forced to land, he jumped again as he dashed forward off the building and reached out to Rinnie. "Rin!" he called out before he was actually able to grab her. He didnt have time to use his levitation again, so he managed to grab her in a bridel carrying position as he used his feet to slide down the side of the building before jumping off of it and onto the next. "Shit....." he cursed as they landed.

But as soon as Matro landed on the rooftop of another building, the corruption appeared towering over them before going back down in a sort of curved motion and going at them.

Matro's eyes widened and he threw Rinnie forward with no hesitation before the impact of the manifestation attacking caused a sound similar to a explosion to occur and large chunks of the building to go flying in all directions as it trailed down through the enormous hole it had created and caused blinding thick debree to drift through the air.