ランダム・ロールプレイ Together as one (2 ppl Rp)

AmyRose11 posted on Jun 23, 2014 at 02:32AM
So, you found that perfect mate, and you don't know what to do or say...it's just meant to be....how will you express your love?

NO RULES!!!! XD

Nina is a cool, fun, and sometimes quite flirty and kinky ;) She loves to have fun, but is looking for her perfect mate....

So, あなた found that perfect mate, and あなた don't know what to do または say...it's just meant to be....how
last edited on Jun 23, 2014 at 02:35AM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 438 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 438

1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
((First one to join is my partner...thing...lol XD hope u all can join!!))
glennw commented…
Ok, I'm not first but I would still like to 日付 you. You're pretty! <3 1年以上前
AmyRose11 commented…
@glennw thanks a lot :3 1年以上前
1年以上前 Firiel said…
((Can I join? I'll make my character sheet after getting your permission))
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
((Sue, why not!))
1年以上前 Firiel said…
((How about triangle love? No one ever tried it, but don't worry. In the end, there are always Nina and Brandon ^_^))

Brandon is a friendly guy. Well known in the school as bookworm and always wear glasses. He shy and never have experience with any girl. But, who knows what hidden behind those funny glasses? Cool guy, rich guy, smart guy? Shh, it's a surprise!!

((Cuz I don't have his picture with glasses, so here! Brandon in non-glasses mode!
last edited 1年以上前
 ((How about 三角形 love? No one ever tried it, but don't worry. In the end, there are always Nina a
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
((Sounds pretty cool!!))
1年以上前 Firiel said…
((Ok, I'll reply tomorrow. But you can post intro first. Gotta sleep, bye. ^_^))
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
((So, wanna get started???))
Firiel commented…
Yes! I'll start! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Brandon walking to the town park. He always sit under one certain tree to read books. The romance book, romance that he dreamed to get, but only achieved in dream. He sat and start to read it, when he reached the end, there always one sentence. "And finally both of them live happily ever after. Such a nonsense sentence, that impossible to be happened in real life.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Akane is super sexy girl and famous in the school. She's sweet on outside, but inside... she willing kill to keep her love. She always have boys' attention but she only fell in love with one guy. Brandon, yup, that nerd. Why? It's simple, because she once know what hidden behind the glasses. She doesn't care about any guy, because she know.. Brandon is PERFECT!
last edited 1年以上前
 Brandon walking to the town park. He always sit under one certain 木, ツリー to read books. The romance boo
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
Nina walks through the park in the city and looks around. "Pretty..."
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Brandon sighed and stood up. He walked before bumped into a girl -Nina- , he fall on his stomach. "Ouch!" He quickly fix his glasses before she could see him without it.
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
"Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Nina looked down at him and helped him up.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Another pretty girl, thought Brandon before he blushed. He blinked and then quickly get up. "T-Thanks." He picked his books. "I'm okay I guess."
Not okay at all! Because you make my heart pound out of control, thought Brandon.
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
"Oh, okay, good, I wouldn't you to get hurt really bad, I'm sorta clumsy haha." Nina smiles and laughed softly scratching the back of her head.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Brandon smiled. "I'm a bit nerd too. So, it was my fault for bumping into you."
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
"It's okay." She smiled.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
"You going somewhere?" Brandon asked.
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
"Well, no, I was just walking through here." She smiled.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Wow, her smile was charming, thought Brandon.
"Well, why don't we take a walk while get knowing with each other?" said Brandon.
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
Nina brushed her hair behind her ear. "Sure, why not!"
1年以上前 Firiel said…
"Hmm.." he rubbed his chin. "Well, which school you go to?"
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
"Um, well, I actually graduated this year, I'm headed to college." She smiled. "I'm going for graphic design."
1年以上前 Firiel said…
((Guess a dorm school will be good, XD))

"Me too. We haven't introduced ourselves, I'm Brandon." He held out his hand.
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
"Nina." She smiled and took his hand.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Brandon nodded. "So, Nina, that's a pretty name. What's your hobby? I like reading.. a lot." Brandon just gonna say anything, because he doesn't have something specific to talk about.
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
"Well, I'm good at computer design, and drawing." Nina smiled.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Brandon titled his head to side. "Drawing? What are you drawing?"
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
Nina smiled. "What, no, I meant I draw!" She giggled.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
"Oh." Was all he could say. He walked quietly as Akane come and yelled.
"Brandon! My babe! Yuhuu!" Akane ran over him and waved.
"Oh no! She again!" He hide behind Nina. "Hide me! Hide me from her!"
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
Nina blushed and jumped. "Wh-what why?!"
1年以上前 Firiel said…
((Hey, can Brandon, Akane, and Nina go to same school?))

"Well, she's a monster!" Brandon keep hiding behind Nina.
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
((Yeah that's sounds cool))

Nina jumped. "Well okay then!"
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Akane glared at Nina. "Do you see Brandon around here?"
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
Nina shrugged. "Um , no, I don't even know who your talking about."
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Akane : Well, okay. Thanks anyway.
Inner Akane : I'm going hunt you to the last if you lie to me.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
Nina sighed. "okay..."
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Brandon walked out of his hide spot when Akane walked away.

Brandon approached Nina. "Huh... Thanks Nina.. Please forgive her.. she's a bit insane at a time.."
His stomach growled. "Uh.. I'm hungry.."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
Nina smiled. "No problem, do you maybe, wanna go eat at a restaurant and chat and get to know each other better?" She blushed and turned away slowly sorta embarrassed.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Brandon scratched the back of his head, also blushing. "Y-Yeah.. I'll treat you.. I guess." He followed Nina.
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
Nina smiled warmly and looked in his eyes."Cool, thanks."
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Brandon kept blushing. "So, where we're going?"
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
Nina shrugged and looked at him. "How about your favorite restaurant?!"
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Brandon blushed. "I never been into reataurant before..."
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
"Oh..." Nina looked up. "Ah! I got one, come on." She pulls him along and they came to a fancy Italian restaurant. "Is here fine?" She looked in his eyes.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Brandon stared in awe. "Isn't this... too fancy?" He remembered when Akane take him to this place. "It should be.. expensive, right?"
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
Nina smiled. "Okay then, do you wanna go someplace else, like....a pizza place!" She giggled.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Brandon sighed. "I guess it's okay here. At least no Akane, then I'll be safe." They stepped into the restaurant and the restaurant were decorated so fancy. Brandon stared in awe. "Aww..."
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
Nina smiled and looked in his eyes. "This is really your first time in a restaurant?"
1年以上前 Firiel said…
"Yea." He lied to Akane to conceal his identity. He pulled a chair to let Akane sit down on it.
1年以上前 AmyRose11 said…
Nina smiled and looked in his eyes. "Why thank you!" She smiled warmly.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
Brandon pulled a chair and sat on it until a waiter came to take their order.