ランダム・ロールプレイ Just Listen

heart-of_love posted on May 16, 2014 at 03:11AM
in a small town called Beaufort in South Carolina, pretty much everyone knows everyone, and there are people who come and rent homes for the holiday's. but every 60 year's a family comes and rents a home. but what people don't know is that that family is vampires.
something that isn't natural is going on and you and your friends are going to find out what..but will you do it at the cost of your life?

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

*Vampires*
Yuri Zappos-Me
Alaina Anderson-kittyluv57
Emmett Kennedy-Angel_Kiss
*Humans*
Natline Redfox-Me
Kass Managuin-Time_Master
Mary jane- XxmousexX
*take this and put where your person lives and then post a pic of there house*
 in a small town called Beaufort in South Carolina, pretty much everyone knows everyone, and there are
last edited on May 23, 2014 at 06:36PM

ランダム・ロールプレイ 44 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 heart-of_love said…
Name: Natline redfox
vampire?: no
Personality: quiet,funny, confident
Appearance: pic
Bio: her parents died when she was young so she dosent remember them, she lives far away from other's and likes it that way.
Other: n/a
 Name: Natline redfox Age: 17 vampire?: no Personality: quiet,funny, confident Appearance: pic
Natlines house
 Natlines house
Name: Yuri Zappos
vampire?: Yes
Personality: cold,cool, collected
Appearance:pic
Bio: n/a
Other: n/a
 Name: Yuri Zappos Age: 18 vampire?: Yes Personality: cold,cool, collected Appearance:pic Bio
his familys house..
 his familys house..
where they are located
 where they are located
1年以上前 kittyluv57 said…
Name: Alaina Anderson

Vampire?: Yes

Personality: mysterious, quiet, scared of almost everything, yet kind and fun when you get to know her.

Bio: Alaina lived here a long, long time ago. She was already extremely different before she was bitten, she has extreme psychic powers. The most prominent of these is telekinesis, and the ability to control human minds. She was bitten by a vampire when she was sixteen, but the bite was incomplete. As a result, she doesn't have a taste for blood, only an urge to bite people. The rest of her family was killed, on suspicion of being vampires. Although she still goes to school sometimes, she tends to stay away from people, in fear she'll hurt them.

Other: she lives on her own, away from humans, in a forest. She used her power of controlling minds to trick the original owners into moving out.
last edited 1年以上前
 Name: Alaina Anderson Age: 18 Vampire?: Yes Personality: mysterious, quiet, scared of almos
1年以上前 kittyluv57 said…
Her house (it's kind of small, you might have to click on it to see it)
 Her house (it's kind of small, あなた might have to click on it to see it)
(welcome..i'm guessing Alainas house would then be somewhere near Natlines house)
1年以上前 kittyluv57 said…
((Oh . . . Didn't think of that. I guess so then.))
(XD ok that's fine!)
1年以上前 kittyluv57 said…
((And just for fun, here's her bedroom. It was just so fabulous, I couldn't resist. (: ))
 ((And just for fun, here's her bedroom. It was just so fabulous, I couldn't resist. (: ))
cute! and how this for her house location? the pink one)
 cute! and how this for her house location? the ピンク one)
kittyluv57 commented…
thats fine! 1年以上前
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Emmett Kennedy
vampire?: yes
Personality: a flirt, his personality can change, but usually a gentleman
Appearance: his hair is a soft creamy color, he has light blue eyes.
Bio: N/A
Other: his very manipulative, even without using his powers.
 Name: Emmett Kennedy Age: n/a looks around 20 vampire?: yes Personality: a flirt, his personality
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(His house. I'll do interior later.)
 (His house. I'll do interior later.)
(ok thats fine, lets start okay?)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Time_Master said…
Name: Kass Managuin (K-ass Man-a-gu-in)

vampire?: no

Personality: Skeptical of everyone, gullible, is obsessed with Technology.

Appearance: Pic

Bio:
The guy in the town in which pretty much everyone goes to for help with machines. wether it's a car broken down, or simply a computer malfunction, he can help. although it is hard to reach him, seeing as he's not a very... social person.

Other:
He desgined his own home, and even put in his own Technology inside.
 [b]Name:[/b] Kass Managuin (K-ass Man-a-gu-in) [b]Age:[/b] 24 [b]vampire?:[/b] no [b]Persona
1年以上前 Time_Master said…
(this is his home)
 (this is his home)
1年以上前 Time_Master said…
(Interior)
 (Interior)
1年以上前 Time_Master said…
((Here's where his house is))
 ((Here's where his house is))
1年以上前 XxmousexX said…
name: mary jones
vampire?:no
personality:wild, dangerous, romantic and fun!!
appearnce:(pic)
bio:....to much to tell!!
other:...is in a band called rebel days
 name: mary jones age: 18 vampire?:no personality:wild, dangerous, romantic and fun!! appearnce:(p
1年以上前 XxmousexX said…
(her house)
 (her house)
1年以上前 XxmousexX said…
(interior)
 (interior)
1年以上前 XxmousexX said…
name: mary jane
vampire:no...but wishes she was
personality: sweet,shy, romantic
bio:uhh...uh
other:is in a band called rebel days
 name: mary jane age:18 vampire:no...but wishes she was personality: sweet,shy, romantic bio:uhh..
(nice job time!)
Time_Master commented…
:3 1年以上前
1年以上前 kittyluv57 said…
(Can we start?)
(yep, when ever your ready)
1年以上前 kittyluv57 said…
(Ok, I'll start.)

Alaina woke up early, to the feeling of sunlight streaming through her window. Groaning, she got up, walked over, and shut the curtains. Although she loved being outside, becoming a vampire had made her sensitive to the sun. She turned around, and looked at the clock. She might as well start getting ready. She had been planning to go to school today for the first time in a while.
Natline woke up earlier than she thought because she had forgot to set the new clock she had just bought. so she had made waffles and took a nice warm shower before changing into a new outfit. a day of relaxation It was one of the rare things that happened at the high school. a day where you could watch movies all day in the english room or go dancing in the band room.
Natline grabbed her bag and slipped on her flats before going out and walking through the woods, singing a song as she went. "in the night,blew a storm.chasing shadows to the shore,lightning filled the sky,thunder roared and cried. close your eyes, come along, dance until the night has gone singing a song of storms" To natline's surprise it was getting cloudy. "From the sky to the ground rain is falling all around,Thunder Rain and wind..a song of storms begins,sing a song, a melody, then everybody will see...the hero of time..has come.."
 Natline woke up earlier than she thought because she had forgot to set the new clock she had just bou
1年以上前 kittyluv57 said…
It took a while, but after making breakfast, taking a shower, changing, etc., She was finally ready. She stopped at the door for a moment. Was she really ready to go outside? After hesitating, she stepped outside, and began to walk through the woods towards the high school. She hadn't been there in a long time, she usually isolated herself from humans. Suddenly, she heard something . . . Singing. Pretty soon, a girl came into view. Already? She hadn't been expecting to see humans already. She stopped short, wondering what to do.
1年以上前 Time_Master said…
((link <--- this is the song of storms + a song to go with it :3))

Kass awoke, springing straight up to an upright position on his bed. breathing and sweating heavily, his heart beating fast, eventually beginning to slow down to a normal rate.
".....awake to another nightmare... i hate vampires"
Kass rubbed his eyes, as he climbed to the side to get out of bed, and headed towards the bathroom, undressing and showering, then redressing, he heads down to the kitchen, as he had a pre-made meal there, after he had eated, he exits his house.
"GlaDos, Lockdown"

The house creates a beep noise, as every entrance, exit, window or anywhere where anything could get through get's shut by a type of shutter. as he proceeds to walk to the highschool.
Today, the highschool had requested that he goes and see's what was wrong with the computers in the main office, aswell as the I.T. room
1年以上前 kittyluv57 said…
Alaina turned around, and went a different way. She had woken up early enough that it wouldn't matter which way she took today. She wandered slowly through the woods, enjoying the peaceful air, and the pretty flowers. Eventually, she reached the end of the woods, and walked to the edge. A fence surrounded this part, with a no trespassing sign on it. After looking to make sure no one was watching, she vaulted the fence, and scurried away from it.
1年以上前 Time_Master said…
as Kass was walking, his mind slipped back to the nightmare... the same nightmare for the past 2 years...

"damn vampires..." he whispered under his breath.
without knowing it, he bumped into a pole.
"aaah!"
whilst regaining his composure, some of the pedestrians chuckled at his folly, though he didn't mind, he continued walking towards the high school
1年以上前 Risingstar108 said…
Name: scarlet myth
Personality: bubbly and active. most people like her for her being easy to "cry on her shoulder" many guys have tried to "score" with her but they all get declined.
Bio: she has been a vampire for as long as she can remember her parent's died of old age (so she was probably converted) she lives in the woods but acts like any normal person.
Other: (ill get to this)
 Name: scarlet myth Age: 2000? vampire?: Yes Personality: bubbly and active. most people like her f
her house
 her house
and its interior. sorry this will be two picture's more because they are not attached.
last edited 1年以上前
 and its interior. sorry this will be two picture's もっと見る because they are not attached.
and then the map
 and then the map
XD That ok Rising, just hop in..you can meet up with Natline.)
Time_Master commented…
(Heart, あなた need to update the map at the top) 1年以上前
1年以上前 kittyluv57 said…
Alaina began to nervously walk towards the high school, while jumping at small noises, and avoiding people. She had lived in fear of hurting others for a long time now. Since she lived alone, that had developed into an irrational fear of well, . . . Everything. She was always scared.
Time_Master commented…
Pantaphobia 1年以上前
scarlet awoke to a ringing sensation in her ears "argh... my head hurts" she looks to her side and sees the whine bottles on the floor. moaning she gets up and changes into more suitable clothing. she looks outside and then to her fridge "mmm breakfast". after pouring her breakfast she looks at her clock "seven fifty?" she wonders for a minute. "SCHOOL!!" she bolts towards her bag and then towards her door. "oh god i'm not going to make it" she say fumbling to get her keys. "oh wait i'm a vampire" she takes of in the main direction to the school, forgetting that she took her school books out.
1年以上前 Firiel said…
(Can I join?)
(anyone can join...if this isnt dead already)
1年以上前 kittyluv57 said…
((I hope it isn't dead.))
1年以上前 Firiel said…
(okay ^_^)

Name : Nakamura Megu

Personality: Friendly

Appearance: Refer to the picture

Bio: Secret!

Other: None

(Sorry, I don't have any pic about her house. But her house is near Kass' house.)
last edited 1年以上前
 (okay ^_^) Name : Nakamura Megu Age : 16 Gender : Female vampire?: Yes Personality: F
(it's dead..cause i was to buesy to post...)