ランダム・ロールプレイ Halo RP (Anyone welcome)

killshotzzz posted on Apr 05, 2013 at 12:15AM
Welcome to the ODST grunts. From this day forth you are now a Soldier. Our goal is to wipe out the Covenant Forces. Watch out Soldier there a nasty bunch. Good Luck and watch your back out there.

You can either be a Spartan, if so choose a 3 digit code and a code-name, or an ODST Trooper. Choose your own weapons, Spartan can have to 1-6 weapons, ODST 1-3.

Please no God-Modding.

Layout:
Name:
Code (If Spartan):
Weapon:
Personality:

The rest you make up
 Welcome to the ODST grunts. From this 日 forth あなた are now a Soldier. Our goal is to wipe out the Co

ランダム・ロールプレイ 720 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 720

1年以上前 killshotzzz said…
(Yeah)
*Raider shrugged* Fine be the pain, but just remember that was a one time offer *He said jokingly. He walked over to the two of them and layed down on the ground* So what was that bout Chief I heard a while back
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
(Sorry for the mistake) "Chief...? Oh right, there were new covenant ships arriving on a distant planet from here, he wanted us to get rid of them" Lily replies, scratching the back of her neck "I hear one of the Nobles will be joining us."
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"sounds do-able to me." she shrugged, grabbing a hand full of dirt, then tossed it forward at the empty air."but who is it anyway?" she laid her head back on the wheel, staring at the blazing sun.
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
"Hmmm. Dunno, probably 2 or someone like that" she scratches her arm then chuckles "I dunno if you'd understand but Chief calls me Noble 8 though there are only 7 of them so I guess I don't count." She shakes her head at herself then swings her knife around
1年以上前 killshotzzz said…
*Raider smiled* Well I don't know but why are you acting suspicious when you said that *He gave her look that could kill an Elite*
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"I'm aiming for 1" she grinned, her pupil draken,' but anything is good." she shrugged slowly, she wanted revenage for her brother, she used to be scared of blood and warfair, but not anymore, no one is going to stop her from killing HIM. The underground beast of them all. The explosion shot her back to reality.
1年以上前 killshotzzz said…
*Raider waved his hand infront of Siren* Hello Siren anybody home *He said jokingly*
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
The explosion was her flashback, the one that took her brother out,"huh? Oh sorry..." she waved his hand away. She looked worried, angry and sad at the sAme time."just stressed out." she lied.
1年以上前 killshotzzz said…
*Raider looked at her* Alrighty then, you know we are in the same squad if you need something don't hesitate to ask *He smiled*
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"Yeah, sure." She nodded and looked away, hoping 2 would appear anytime. Swear sank into her scar,, making her dizzy.
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
"Not trying to be suspicious, I'm aiming for top 5 but..." she glances at her watch " Get up you two, We'll have to regroup with Chief soon"
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"aye,aye capt." she got up slowly, her forhead as burning in pain, she bit her lips, trying to to fall back. She grabbed the ak-47 and reloaded.
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
"You alright Siren? You don't look so good" she pats her team mate's shoulder while signaling a fellow soldier to contact our transpo back.
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
She rubbed her temples," yeah, I'm good." she was kinda annoyed by that question, although she thought that she was ok.
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
"Dispatch this is Noble 8, get us out of here" she says on her com as transpo arrives just in time.
1年以上前 killshotzzz said…
*Raider sighed loudly* Man this is gonna be a pain I can already tell
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
She laughed," try not to notice it." she begun walking towards the transpo..
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
Transportation took us to the USS Infinity and there Chief explained the details. Masses of covenant drop ships have landed on a distant planet, blah blah. As usual, the captain wants the Spartans to wipe them out.
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(blah blah haha)
"Roger." she tucked her hair behind her ears, then covered her face with the hood.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
( Ha ha, sorry, I'm too lazy to type the details right now XP)
"Chief will you be coming with us or will another noble be joining us?" 8 asks him but he shakes his head then points to Jun.
"Noble 3 will be joining your team."
"Good enough" she laughs
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(jun is 3 right?)
Siren whooped a little."awesome, a sniper." she grinned, then got up from whatever she was sitting on.
Ayaka commented…
( Shet wrong person.. I'll 編集 it ) 1年以上前
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(hahaha)
1年以上前 killshotzzz said…
*Raider sighed* Great if any of you get in the way of my shots don't yell at me if you get hit *He began to put on his Spartan MJOLNIR armor*
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
"I don't think that either of us will make a mistake like that" Lily laughs nervously as Noble 3 eyes her cautiously. 'Gotta stay focused Lily' she thinks to herself, reloading all her guns 'You're idol's watching you.'
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"Mr moody." she joked, then grabbed some grenades.just don't kill yourself. She thought, then reloaded her rifles."everyone ready?"
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
"Yup we're ready" she laughs, leaning her DMR on her shoulder as Jun nods and agrees too
1年以上前 killshotzzz said…
*Raider sighs* Well miss Grouch, that'll be your new name now *He smiles, saying sarcastically* And what shall I call you *He looks at Lily*
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"that name does not suit me at all." she laughed, punching his shoulder playfully,"8 will be miss serious. "
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
"Hey what's with all the tension?!" Lily looks at the both of them "We can't work as a team if we can't at least work together... So okay, I think we each got off at the wrong foot. We can fix it later" She sighs.
"Let's just relax now and call each other by our codenames and no name calling, Capiche?" Noble 3 steps down and looks at the three Spartans.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"aye,aye, sir." siren smiled sweetly, then focused on her knife, she gently tapped it against her finger, blood hits the floor,"sharpness, check."
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
Lily leaned on the door sighing and asking herself why does it seem that these two hate her so much till Jun walked up to her and told her not to mind them. She smiled but looked away, it bothered her but for this mission, she shrugged it off
1年以上前 killshotzzz said…
*Raider smiled* Oh come on, why so serious *He picked up his Sniper and smiled happily* We're only joking around, ain't that right Siren
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"no,no, codenames." she laughed."and yes, we were totally joking." she tossed her bagpack over her shoulder,"let's get outta here."
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
"I'll shut up now" Lily stays quiet, afraid for some apparent reason. She then took out her knife and started swinging it around as they prepare their transportation to that distant planet
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"oh c'mon archer." she frowned,"we were playing, not being jerks." then looked down at the piece of half burnt notepad,"ah,man, can't see a thing." she flipped through it quickly.
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
"If you say so" she whispers quietly then sees the pelican out to get us "Transpo is here." Travel time was 4 agonizingly slow hours on the pelican with the 4 spartans plus a few teams of regular human soldiers.
~4 hours later~
We land then Jun debriefs us. The four spartans will be going to scout ahead, he'll just call for backup blahblah, usual stuff. Lily then equipped her DMR rifle with heat seeking vision.
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
Siren chatted with a few soldiers, it is always nice to encourage the people who is gonna die before they know it, she laughed at their cold jokes, then pulled her serious face,"ok,now,get your heads in the game. This is a matter of survival, to save mankind, many of you will not return, and we shell remember the ones forever. The ones who do survive, well, we will not be more glad." she smiled, but there was a small piece of her heart, which was hurting.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
Lily couldn't help but smile at what she witnessed Siren do to her fellow soldiers and she perfectly knew well that Siren knew that there is a small chance that they will be leaving this planet with the same number of soldiers. Out of Lily's friendly and kind nature, she went out of her way from feeling picked on and patted Siren on the shoulder with a warming smile on her face "That's real sweet Siren, at least they get to have more confidence in themselves and with their choice to serve as soldiers."
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"better than nothing." she shrugged and turned back at the soldiers, they were all focused on their weapons. She sighed, some of them was her students(in the monitor way.), some were her friends and some even went to school with her. She tightened her fist,"So, no matter what, remember who you are, remember the ones who sacrificed themselves before us, remember who are enemies is. " she paused,"I believe in nothing, not in peace and not in war. i believe in nothing, but the truth of who we are." she couldn't help herself, so she sang the small part from "this is war".
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
"Ah 30 Seconds To Mars, am I right? Good band" Lily chuckles then remembered a small depressing part of the song "Would It Matter?" by Skillet.
"If I left tomorrow, would anybody care? Stuck in this sorrow, going no where. All the chances that have passed me by, would it matter if I gave it one more try? Would it matter at all?" she then whispers it softly while they did ammo and armor checks
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
Some soldiers followed them, even though their voices weren't as fresh as the girls. At the end, they all burst out laughing, it doesn't matter anymore, it was time to fight."gears?" siren asked. The soldiers gave her a thumb up."good. Let's move." she jumped off the pelican.
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
"Raider, you and I are going up front since the girls here are more fond of sniper rifles than assault rifles though I am a sniper myself, I like to thrill myself with adrenaline rush" Jun, codenamed Noble 3, chuckles as we mount off the pelican then he glances to the girls "You two provide cover fire for when we scout ahead. Got it? Now let's move!....And please, no arguing."
"Yes sir" Lily replies.
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
"a--" she shut up herself up,"yes sir." she managed to push out those words. She prefer to be on front line instead of hiding in the back ground, but whatever. She frowned and gave 3 her puppy eyes, then rolled it quickly, she reloaded her sniper,"ready." as she chose 2 more soldier as Snipers"you, here and you,over there." she gave those two a gentle pat on the back as they went to their places.
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
'Geez, I wanted to scout out front too' Lily thought to herself 'But I guess cover fire would suffice...Hopefully. At least I'm not alone right..?' she doubted but shook her head at herself.
(hey have you seen where killshotzzz is?)
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(haven't been on for a long while.)
Siren waved her hand in front of lily's face,"hello? Anyone home?" she tilted her head,"c'mon, we've got some silent killing to do."
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
Lily blinked then shook her head "Sorry, was just thinking" she scratched the back of her head then followed her who followed Noble 3 and Raider.
1年以上前 killshotzzz said…
(I'm so sorry I've been working on a house and the names Aaron)

*Raider sighed* Man can I trade places I don't really like to be up close and personal *He hefted his Sniper* This is what I like *He looks at Siren* Oh come on trade places
1年以上前 Ayaka said…
((Hey Aaron, sorry to have pressured you into rushing if I have. But welcome back!))
1年以上前 Angel_Kiss said…
(aaaaaah!!! Welcome baaaaaaack)
"No can do Mr." she closed her eyes for a minute, then puts a hand on raider's shoulder, she opened her eyes and looked very serious,"Rest In peace my amigo." she shook her head slowly,"I'll find a good place to bury you." then brust out laughing, her dark blue eyes lit up.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 killshotzzz said…
(Its ok I've been meaning to get on but couldn't)

*Raider sighed* Man you gotta be kidding me I'd rather snipe, who chose these posts *He sighed thinking it was probably the Chief* Man fine then *He slung his Sniper onto his back and pulled out his MA5B Assault Rifle* Man I can already tell I'm gonna get hit