ランダム・ロールプレイ Romance RP

flabaloobalah posted on Nov 25, 2012 at 01:01AM
On someone's recommendation, I decided to add a role play for love and lust and passion and betrayal, that sort of mushy shit.
Add an OC, their description, etc.

Here's mine.
Name: Ayla Simmons
Hair: Pale blonde down to her waist
Eyes: Hazel
Tall, skinny, pretty, not a great student in school, popular with everyone, truthful, strong, a bit stubborn.

ランダム・ロールプレイ 17114 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 17114

1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
Name: Amber Underwood
Hair: almost waist length, auburn
Eyes: Hazel but more green with brown specks not the other way around
average looks and has freckles,pretty nerdy,loyal,nice,a shutterbug
1年以上前 ConnerandTravis said…
Name: James Smith
Eyes: Blue
Brown hair, is average height, muscular, friends with everyone.
1年以上前 flabaloobalah said…
((Oh fun! Hi Duel! I miss you on the HP Role Play! Lol. Lets go.
If its alright with you guys, I'll RP in regular form, like sentences.))

Ayla Simmons strutted the halls of the regional high school like she ran the world. Confident, powerful, popular, attractive. There's someone like her at every school, definitely.
She had a guy on one arm and a close female friend on the other.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
i walk with my camera hanging from my neck and my beats headphones around my neck. i dont think anyone finds me attractive...im too much of a nerd i mean i have a song from wreck it Ralph on my ipod
(ikr! school is killer)
last edited 1年以上前
James leaned against the lockers as he sees a girl walked down the halls.
((Definitely. Can't wait til summer when we can be up til three in the morning goofing around here. Jo, unfortunately, has been having computer troubles, so I don't know what she's gonna do.))

With vision as sharp as a hawk looking for prey, Ayla locked her gleaming hazel eyes on the unsuspecting loser known as Amber Underwood.
Without having to think, Ayla shoved Amber into a locker. A sharp nasty crunch reminded Amber that cameras would break if people shoved you into a locker.
"Watch where you're going, freak!" howled Ayla.
James watches. Hatred burned in his eyes for the girl who just shoved another girl into a locker.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
"aww man c'mon!" i say.... this must be how Peter Parker feels. i frown as i look at the cracked lens there was no fixing this...there goes my sweet 16th present at least my headphones are ok and im glad i decided to wear my contacts
last edited 1年以上前
"You got a problem with the way I run things? Talk to my dad, he's the police chief. Talk to me or any of my friends." Ayla snarled, taking pleasure in the obvious misery Amber had from her broken camera. "What're you looking at, stud?" Ayla drawled as she noticed the boy staring at her fiercely.
"Oh nothing. Just the way you like to bully other people to make yourself feel good." James says.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
"but really my camera? i wish a spider could give ME powers" i mumble "thatll show you"
Ayla stepped towards the boy as she ignored Amber. "Puh-lease! I don't need to bully other people to make myself feel good." She laughed. "What's your name, pretty boy?"
last edited 1年以上前
"Why would I tell you that? So you can start bullying me. Yeah, no thanks." James stands up and starts walking away.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
well at least i didnt get my butt kicked like Peter did. i walk to my locker where i put my broken camera and take out my books im really sad because now i might get fired from the school newspaper i hope mom gets me a new one i had an old fashioned one and it was 400 dollars itself...
James continued walking away.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
I see the guy who stood up to Ayla and i blush a little....i hide my face in my locker so i look as if im looking for something
James stopped at the other girl's "You okay?"
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
"y-yeah i am....wish i could say the same for my camera...t-thanks" i say
"For what?"
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
"well just for at least knowing i exist im just the nerd with the camera no one wants to talk to....if you wanna be popular in this school Ayla has one rule dont talk to me" i say "so i dont really have friends"
"You're not nerd with a camera. You're a human being. Being popular means that your a stuck-up brat." James leans against the locker next hers. "My name is James by the way,"
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
i take my head out my locker "A-Amber."
James smiles. "Nice name kid," he says and walks away.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
"thanks...." my blush deepens as he walks away and i smile a bit...maybe this day wasnt as crappy as it seems
((Ugh, sorry guys. I fell asleep!))
Ayla seemed to forget all about Amber and the boy she was talking to near her locker.
Instead, the rotten girl grabbed her books (though she never used them or bothered to make an effort in school) and headed for class with the two other cohorts by her side.
One thought clouded her head: that boy. He was decent looking, but James--as she heard Amber call him--no doubt stood up for whatever he had a problem with, like Ayla's attitude and habit of pushing people down.
James was leaning against the wall, when his best friend, Marcus,came up to him.
"Dude! What the heck man?" Marcus says.
"That Ayla girl needed to be taught a lesson," James said shrugging.
"No, I mean talking to the nerd."
"Amber's not a nerd!" James snapped. Marcus backed up.
"Sorry to insult your girlfriend James,"
"She's not my girlfriend either. Amber is just a friend." James, his icy blue eyes scanning the place.
"Okay," Marcus says and then leaves.
Ayla sat at her desk, laughing with people until the teacher walked in.
And who turned up late but Amber. Ayla sat up straight, face like stone, eyes trained on Amber.
Amber threw her books across her desk in a fluttering mess and scrambled to get organized and ready for class. This made Ayla snicker under her breath.
James walks into class. He hands a note to the teacher and sits in the back corner of the class.
((@Conner, I just wanted to point out Duel and I are writing in past tense and you were sort of switching between past and present tense.))
Ayla heard James scuffle his shoes as he made his way towards his lonely desk in the back corner.
The teacher didn't waste a second, instructing the students to open their textbooks and take notes on the novel they were studying currently.
Ayla and the others around her decided not to do any work, and instead texted each other, passed notes, and whispered to each other.
Amber had her nose in her book and did all her work, and the same could be said for James and almost everyone else in the room. The teacher was sleeping heavily at his desk.
James finished his work and glared at the group what was whisperering. His burned of hatred. He couldn't stand them.
The boy sitting next to Ayla, Cam Dexter, felt someone staring at them.
He turned around and looked James in the eye. "Quit staring." He said sternly.
Ayla smiled and waved at James mockingly. She hated him so much it hurt.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
I finished my work really fast because it was so easy so I dig through my bookbag for something to do then I remember that I finished the Harry Potter series last night and there was no way I was reading Twilight so I found my spiderman comic but slipped it in my text book to make it look as if I was reading about the periodic table and not my favorite web slinging crime fighter. And this was my favorite because Stan Lee and Andrew Garfield signed it when I went to comic con
(mornin guys sorry I fell asleep lit. At my laptop)
last edited 1年以上前
"Stuck-up brats," James muttered, but held his glare.
Two rows down from Ayla sat Amber. Something caught Ayla's eye. The outcast below had another book stuck inside her textbook. Ayla leaned forward in her seat to read the pages. She rolled her eyes. A Spider-Man comic book? You've gotta be kidding me, Ayla thought with a soft snicker.

"What did you say, punk?" Cam growled.
last edited 1年以上前
"Stuck-up brats," James sneered.
Without a second thought (or even a first), Cam lunged at James like a wild animal after runaway prey.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
I take my red beats from around my neck and place them on my ears I searched for "Sugar Rush" from the movie Wreck it Ralph yes I watch disney movies but this one was really good....i almost cried at one part.
(that movie was so good!)
At the last possible second, James took a small step to the left.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
I quickly make a paper ninja star and threw it at Cam then in a half second looked back to my book and snickered silently right on the nose
last edited 1年以上前
((Yeah, I really liked Wreck it Ralph a lot!!!))
Before Cam could change course, he flew face first into a desk. A horrible crack reverberated. The teacher bolted out of his chair. "What the hell is going on?" He yelled.
Cam clutched his jaw and swore like a fiend. Ayla heard him in pain, but still focused her attention on Amber, who now was listening to music on her huge headphones.
"You are SUCH a fake, Amber." Ayla purred. "You buy those stupid headphones like 'all the cool kids own them' and you hang out with boys 'because everyone at my age does.' Don't even try to fit in kid. You never will." She laughed as she stood up with her crowd and left the class in chaos.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
I turn my song up amd shrug "sorry cant hear you" I said laughing at Cams pain
Lightning fast, Ayla hooked the humongous heel of her stiletto to yank the headphones off Amber's head. She dropped them to the floor and crunched them under her shoe.
"Talk about being fake!" James yelled after the group.
They left, laughing hysterically.
Ayla led them to the parking lot, where she pulled a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in the shape of a tube of lipstick out of her purse. She passed the pack of smokes around, then the lighter.
James because angry. He wanted to punch those jerks to space. Instead, he just punched his desk hard.
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
I couldnt help it those were my only beats I had I had nothing elese I put my head down as tears rolled down my face and since my headphones were taken out my song was blasting in the room
Cam was dragged to the nurse with a badly broken jaw and deeply hurt reputation.

Ayla giggled as smoke poured out of her mouth and nose, imitating poor Amber when her Beats were crushed. The rest of the pack laughed along.
James looked at Amber, his eyes softened. He moved his seat behind Amber's. "I'm sorry."
1年以上前 LetsDuel2012 said…
"i-its ok y-you didnt do anything" I say through my tears
"You're not fake. They are the fake ones. You're better than them."