Norse mythology The Time Game

Emily_is_COOl posted on Feb 21, 2011 at 03:53PM
Hi! I am Emily, I have written (started to write) a story that includes Norse Mythology. I hope you people check it out!

Title: The Time Game

Rating: YC, nothing bad really happens, I guess like maybe 9+?

Type: Friendship, Adventure, Mythology (The unbelievable)

Characters: Jenna Czary, Jane Hewitt, Sam Roy, and Josh Matthews. There will be characters added on, like the bad guys and Keke, but they won't be here until WAY later.

Synopsis: Jenna is a 13 year old who is traveling with her new friends, Josh, Jane, and Sam, who are special like her. Josh and her are some really powerful kids though. They race the clock to try to search for the gods before they agree to rid the world of humans and start a new era. These kids try to persuade the gods and goddess to see what god humans can do, one god and goddess at time.

Disclaimer: I am not taking anything from other books, though the theme magic can be from the PJO and Harry Potter, Avatar and et cetera. I didn't come up with this theme, but I came up with this story.

A/N: I don't mind spam (Ex. BUTTERFLY!) but try to refrain from using comments that are rude (x. You suck! or Go die in a hole!) without saying what I should change.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

Link:
link

That is my FanFic about the HoO series. If you are interested in that you can read it.

Skadi - goddess of winter and the hunt
|
V
 Hi! I am Emily, I have written (started to write) a story that includes Norse Mythology. I hope あなた p
last edited on Feb 21, 2011 at 04:27PM

Norse mythology 55 返信

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...