Minimalism 👗🧤 Wardrobe Inventory

makintosh posted on Oct 29, 2019 at 12:20PM
Are you interested in making an inventory of your wardrobe? Tired of continually acquiring more of what you don’t need?

Let's keep track of:
📌 what items you have
📌how often you wear those items
📌 what your personal style is

Please note:
😓 do NOT judge yourself
😓 do NOT shame others

Are あなた interested in making an inventory of your wardrobe? Tired of continually acquiring もっと見る of wh
last edited on Oct 29, 2019 at 12:27PM

Minimalism 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 makintosh said…
worried
Okay, guys. Let's start!

Tbh, I'm somewhat ashamed of the amount of clothes that I still have after decluttering 😫 And now that I'm doing the numbers I feel overwhelmed.

Bottoms: 10
📌 skinny jeans - 1 pair (bought last year)
📌 girlfriend jeans - 2 pairs (bought last year)
📌 grey jeans - 1 pair (bought this year)
📌 black jeans - 1 pair (bought 3 years ago. I'm not sure I'm going to keep them 'cause they are not very comfortable)
📌 leggins - 4 pairs (winter - bought 1 year ago- , grey - bought 2 years ago- , faux leather -bought 6 years ago- )
📌 classic black trousers - 1 pair (bought 5 years ago)

Honestly, I always reach for the same pair of jeans (the dark washed skinny jeans, and the grey slim jeans. Both are from Mango, and I wear them all the time).
The last time I wore the faux leather leggins was 6 years ago, but I'm keeping them because they are back on trend.

So being realistic, I only need 4 out of the 10 (skinny jeans, grey jeans, black leggins, and winter leggins)

Do I need a new pair of jeans? Absolutely NOT
last edited 1年以上前
 Okay, guys. Let's start! Tbh, I'm somewhat ashamed of the amount of clothes that I still have aft
1年以上前 makintosh said…
laugh
Dresses: 4
👗 shirt dresses: 2 ( both are grey with long sleeves, but one has V-neck - bought it 3 years ago-, and the other has a round neck - bought it 5 years ago, I think)
👗 summer maxi dress: 1 (bought it 4 years ago).
👗 cocktail dress : 1 (bought it 5 years ago for a wedding, and I only wore it that day *lol)

So being realistic, I only need 1 dress for the summer.

Total items so far: 14
Items that I really wear: 5
last edited 1年以上前
 [b]Dresses: 4[/b] 👗 シャツ dresses: 2 ( both are grey with long sleeves, but one has V-neck - boug
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
big smile
That is a great idea! I need to count my clothes too :D
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
big smile
Ok, let's start:

Bottoms: 11

📌 jeans - 3 pairs
📌 sweatpants - 2 pairs
📌 running trousers - 2 pairs
📌 hiking trousers - 1 pair
📌 classic trousers - 1 pair
📌 horse riding trousers - 1 pair
📌 shorts - 1 pair

I wear all my trousers on a regular basis, but mostly my jeans, sweatpants & running trousers.
The only thing I am still missing is a pair of chinos for the summer.

last edited 1年以上前
 Ok, let's start: Bottoms: 11 📌 jeans - 3 pairs 📌 sweatpants - 2 pairs 📌 running tro
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
cool

Shoes, boots & sandals: 17

👣 Vans - 2 pairs
👣 Converse chucks - 2 pairs
👣 Chelsea boots - 1 pair
👣 winter boots - 1 pair
👣 running/gym shoes - 2 pairs (one for running & one for classes)
👣 hiking boots - 2 pairs
👣 wellies - 1 pair
👣 runners - 1 pair (for everyday wear)
👣 heels - 2 pairs (one dark, one bright)
👣 sandals - 1 pair
👣 flip flops - 2 pairs (one for showering at the gym & one for outdoors)

Oh wow, I have quite some shoes. Most of them I own for 5+ years (my sandals even for 10+ years). I wear all of them, but some pairs of course only in certain seasons or for certain occasions. So 9 pairs I wear all year around.

I need to replace 1 pair of my flip flops & I can get rid of 1 pair of my Vans (old & worn out), as well as 1 pair of my old hiking boots. So I would be down to 15.

That's not so bad when one lives in a 4 season climate :D
last edited 1年以上前
 Shoes, boots & sandals: 17 👣 Vans - 2 pairs 👣 コンバース chucks - 2 pairs 👣 Chelsea boo