Minimalism 🌎 Green living 🌱

Kraucik83 posted on Sep 04, 2019 at 06:56AM
To me minimalism and green living go hand in hand. Both mean that you are consuming less, but more thoughtfully.

So, I would like to know some ways and share some tips how to achieve a greener live style with less consumption and less waste!

Please share your ideas!
 To me minimalism and green living go hand in hand. Both mean that あなた are consuming less, but もっと見る th

Minimalism 15 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
wink
#1 Get yourself a reusable water bottle

(preferable BPA free or stainless steel)
 #1 Get yourself a reusable water bottle (preferable BPA free または stainless steel)
makintosh commented…
1年以上前
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
smile
#2 When going for shopping's bring your own reusable (non plastic) shopping bags

If you have forgotten them at home, buy at least not a plastic bag, but either a paper bag or a textile bag
 #2 When going for shopping's bring your own reusable (non plastic) shopping bags If あなた have forgo
makintosh commented…
I always do that - so check ✅ 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
big smile
#3 Get yourself a takeaway cutlery set

They help you to avoid all single use plastic cutlery, which is usually handed out when buying food to go
 #3 Get yourself a takeaway cutlery set They help あなた to avoid all single use plastic cutlery, whi
1年以上前 makintosh said…
cool
Switch to a solid shampoo bar - they are eco and travel friendly

I started using a shampoo bar some weeks ago and so far so good
 [b]Switch to a solid shampoo bar[/b] - they are eco and travel friendly I started using a shampoo
Kraucik83 commented…
Nice... I am still looking for a good one. Any suggestions? 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
smile
#5 Switch to a bamboo toothbrush
 #5 Switch to a bamboo toothbrush
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
smile
#6 Buy fresh fruits or veggies preferable organic, local and seasonal without plastic containers
last edited 1年以上前
 #6 Buy fresh fruits または veggies preferable organic, local and seasonal without plastic containers
makintosh commented…
1年以上前
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
cool
#7 Use the public transport, a bike or walk when possible
 #7 Use the public transport, a bike または walk when possible
makintosh commented…
✅🌳 1年以上前
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
wink
#8 Use mason jars to store or transport food

You don't need to buy fancy jars. Just reuse the ones that you got when buying jarred food.
last edited 1年以上前
 #8 Use mason jars to store または transport 食 あなた don't need to buy fancy jars. Just reuse the one
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
smile
#9 Buy quality, not quantity

This refers to everything - clothes, gadgets, furniture, food, ...
 #9 Buy quality, not quantity This refers to everything - clothes, gadgets, furniture, food, ...
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
wink
#10 Avoid take outs

Either eat at home, at the restaurant or bring your own containers.
Like this you avoid all the extra waste of take out containers.
last edited 1年以上前
 #10 Avoid take outs Either eat at home, at the restaurant または bring your own containers. Like this
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
cool
#11 Prescribe to services like Netflix, Spotify, Audible...

Intsead of buying lots of DVD's, CD's, Blu-rays...use those mentioned services for your entertainment.
last edited 1年以上前
 #11 Prescribe to services like Netflix, Spotify, Audible... Intsead of buying lots of DVD's, CD's,
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
smile
#12 Ditch tissues for handkerchiefs

They are not only better for the environment, but they are also prettier & so much softer :D
last edited 1年以上前
 #12 Ditch tissues for handkerchiefs They are not only better for the environment, but they are als
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
smile
#13 Borrow books at the library or from friends

This one is tough for me, but I try now to only buy the books that I love & want to reread. The rest I usually get in the library.
last edited 1年以上前
 #13 Borrow 本 at the としょうかん, ライブラリ または from フレンズ This one is tough for me, but I try now to only bu
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
cool
#14 Be mindful when using & buying technology.

I use all my devises until they are broken, not until the newest model comes out.
Not only do you save energy, but you also don't produce unnecessary waste from old or not used devises.
 #14 Be mindful when using & buying technology. I use all my devises until they are broken, not un
1年以上前 Kraucik83 said…
sunny
#15 Use coral friendly, vegan & cruelty friendly sunscreen!
 #15 Use coral friendly, vegan & cruelty friendly sunscreen!
makintosh commented…
that's so important 😎 1年以上前