Jeremy & Tyler Why Jyler?

samjhart posted on Aug 08, 2010 at 11:41PM
Hey guys :) I made this forum to meet fellow Jyler fans, who are crazy about this gorgeous ship as I am XD You can talk about them like mad here, no one is here to judge, but you can explain when and how you fell in love with them! :)

こんにちは guys :) I made this フォーラ to meet fellow Jyler fans, who are crazy about this gorgeous ship as I

Jeremy & Tyler 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 samjhart said…
heart
Ok. First of all I ship them not cz they're slash or that the show needs a slash couple but cz they are well perfect. Both flawed, but so awesomely connected
1年以上前 ForsakenMoon19 said…
big smile
I've never really cared for alot of slash couples, too boring....that was until i was introduced to Jyler and then everything changed!! These two have soooooooo much sexual tension going on you could practically cut it with a knife!! I really don't know what it is about, maybe it was the way Steven & Michael played their scenes but the chemistry is right there and its undeniable!!! KW & JP are not my favorite poeple right now, clearly they know as much about matchmaking as if they were in a spin-the-bottle-kissing game ROTFL!!! Jyler needs to be together, they fit, they're hot, and they're sooooo into each other!!
1年以上前 samjhart said…
big smile
I've never minded slash couples. But like with het ships/couples I needed something to work with. The thing about me is..my ships have a basis in canon - that the ship must have their own story within the bigger one. Which Jyler did. I noticed in the pilot that they were doing their thing. They didn't the arrival of the Salv.s. It was all there plus the chemistry
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 samjhart said…
big smile
BUMP
1年以上前 samjhart said…
crying
Aw man..I need Jyler.

Pweaz writers throw us a bone at Homecoming