ホーム and Away Who Do あなた Think Dies In The Formal

LisaForde posted on Dec 18, 2008 at 10:42AM
okey so im from ireland and austraila is like ahead of the programme and some of the people on this site knows whats going to happen so who do you think will die at the formal .Could it be kane or miles or kirsty or geoff or melody or aden or someone else?

ホーム and Away 11 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Moneik said…
I'm im Australia and they haven't shown us who died yet :S
It's on air again on Jan 17th or 19th?

It'd be too dramatic if Miles died trying to get Caine out of the fire
I know its really nasty but i wouldn't be surprised if Melody dies coz she's the one that started the whole situation in the first place

>:(
1年以上前 adelle4eva said…
I don't think aden or belle die cos it wud ruin the show. Maybe its Kane, cos it sounded a bit like Kirsty at that sneak peek. P.S I'm from Ireland too, and I haven't seen that yet.
1年以上前 oth-rocks said…
Aden, Belle, Miles, Kirsty don't die for shore

Jack Dies and i think Jai and Kane die
1年以上前 Moneik said…
im pretty sure Annie doesnt die coz she was in the Home and Away ad on tv with Geoff.. :)
1年以上前 james_lover said…

spoiler

jack dies
:(
1年以上前 laurawoods said…
sad
Soo in the UK that episode aired tonight and OMG!!! why does it have to be Jack ?! I LOVE him !!!!! The programme will not be the same without him !!!!!!!! I can't understand why he had to die?! He was like the best person in the soap!! Why not kill off some other person who isn't really a big part in it all?! I nearly cried when it happened - I was soo shockedd :/ .. HATE angelo - hated him from the start but HATE him even more now :@:@
1年以上前 Moneik said…
hmmm
well technically, Jack doesnt die in the formal.. but yes, he dies. Lol.
Yeah but they did say a long term actor was gonna leave..
but i derno why they always kill em off. -.-

I really, dont like Melody. At all. Whatsoever.
1年以上前 LisaForde said…
Jack died ,Im gonna miss him,that episode where he appeared to martha was so sad ,kinda like just like heaven
1年以上前 peig said…
crying
jack was like " tey HOME AND AWAY"
i dont normaly cry at stuff but i couldn stop wen martha!! racgel and tony were cryin 1!!!! xxxxx
1年以上前 peig said…
smirk
angelo DIDNT kill him !!

watch the epodsoides on utube and ull c evrytin !!
1年以上前 LisaForde said…
Actually he did