ヘタリア ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

ヘタリア 1605 返信

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1605

1年以上前 yoki96 said…
mischievous
Don't blow a fuse, Ren-chan, just trying to make things jolly *blows leafs at Tine* Heh, right Tine-claus (has a leaf beard and mustache) *blows leafs at Ren again* and with that I wish you a snowless Christmas and a Leafy New Year XD
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…
wow, we have no match against tomatoes. We have to level up.
Let us go to German Black Forest to power up our leaf weapon.
1年以上前 HeartfulStitch said…
-stops throwing tomatoes- YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GERMANY TO CUT DOWN TREES JUST SO YOU CAN GET LEAVES!!! IF YOU WANT LEAVES, MAKE THEM OUT OF PAPER OR SOMETHING!! -vein pops on my forhead but, it goes away as I calm down- What are you two? Loggers or something?

-sighs- ....Nothing has changed at all. -starts to chuckle- Typical.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 yoki96 said…
mischievous
On my mark aim the powerful "SPANISH TOMATO ARMY" ............. aim............ FIRE! *1000 tomatoes dropping from the sky* "Tis the season to be a pizza, huh Ren-chan. As I said, I love red
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…
A, let's go back to singing silent night instead. okay, i'll set aside my cursed fiddle. i'll sing.

a, did you know that silent night is composed by a young austrian monk (i forgot the name)? So it's originally in German.
saying the word german reminds me again of going to black forest.
.....Yoki-chan.... If you don't want to d*e.... I suggest.... -smiles sweetly- You start running, da? Kolkolkolol.... Tis the season to d*e~ -grins psychotically- WON'T THAT BE FUN?! -starts to laugh maniacally-
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…
X3kukuku... no i am not a logger... I'm an "illegal logger" to be exact. X3
oops, did i say it loud? hope there aren't any german police around. you know it's hell when they're the officers.
But if it's him... link
umm... >///> I'll dismiss that idea of being a hellish officer. i don't know.
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…
O oh... Ren nee-chan has lost it. She turned into yandere. What have we done to her Yoki-chan?
1年以上前 yoki96 said…
smile
*whispers to Tine* Dafuq was in that cake *Tine shrugs* Fine, fine I guess we could spend a not so quiet night in. We are know for singing in almost any situation
- completely ignores Tine-chan and grabs her Christmas cake-

C'mere Yoki-chan~ -approaches Yoki-chan slowly, grinning psychotically- YOU HAVE A SMALL DATE WITH THIS CAKE!! YOU DON'T WANT TO KEEP IT WAITING DO YOU?! -laughs maniacally-
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…
A, wait, and when did the "Spanish" army become your minions? Hmn.. *peers at Yoki-chan*
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…
Eh... *gets Yoki-chan's camera**prepare it to capture what will come next*
kekeke... it's the best time to be a snow....
-grins psychotically- I WISH YOU A MERRY DEATH!!!! -laughs psychotically and throws the cake at Yoki-chan- MERRY DEATHMAS YOKI-CHAN!!! ISN'T IT FUN TO D**?!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…
XDD o yea... sweet. and we got it all recorded. X3kukukuku
Since we don't have snow here and there in Belgrade so that cake will do.
And now the pastry that ren nee-chan baked has served it's purpose.

Hey, i remember. Guys, you already got a copy of Bad Friends Trio's character song?
last edited 1年以上前
-ears catch Tine-chan's voice and instantly goes back to normal- Hm? What is it Tine-chan? A Character song?
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…
Yea, since it's your fave trio so download a copy now hehe~
here: link
a, and i finally found grandpa rome's song too: link
last edited 1年以上前
Well~ -smiles- Thank you Tine-chan~!
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…
That's cool~
Agh, but I still don't have the baltics' song. if you find one, can you share it to me?
If I happen to come across it I will be happy to~
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…
Thanks!
By the way, I've also gotten into listening to this.
link
O yes, Backstreet Boys. XD Do you remember that vid?
last edited 1年以上前
-sweatdrops- Oh dear.... Talk about a trip down memory lane...
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…
XDkukuku
I saw this one a long time ago. I think that was 1985 XD .... Haha, this vid still makes me laugh. 'Can't believe they did that crazy music vid. Can hardly recognize them in here. XD
-chuckles- I know right? I find them a bit weird now. They kind of scare me a little...
1年以上前 MallowMarsh said…
Ah...I see Tine's back! Looks like you guys had fun while I was gone.
1年以上前 hetalianstella said…
big smile
Aw man, I missed out on all the fun....
Oh well, I brought Christmas presents for everybody!

Pick a country! Any country!
 Aw man, I missed out on all the fun.... Oh well, I brought クリスマス presents for everybody! Pick
1年以上前 MallowMarsh said…
...*grabs the Italy box and runs off* xD
-chuckles- Presents huh? -smiles- Why thank you Stella-chan~
1年以上前 MallowMarsh said…
Oh whoops. Where are my manners? ^^'

Thank you.
big smile
Ah it was nothing :)
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 MallowMarsh said…
Haha, I'm not really sure what I want for Christmas yet. Something Hetalia-related would be cool, though.
-chuckles- We're both in the same boat~ -places rest of presents under the tree- My birthday is six days before Christmas so, it's a bit difficult deciding what I want for Christmas and my birthday.
1年以上前 MallowMarsh said…
Wow, so twice the presents, huh? That's pretty cool!
Same here. My birthday is ten days after Christmas. But I don't think I really want anything....excpet for maybe a T-shirt that says "Make Pasta Not War" XD.
1年以上前 MallowMarsh said…
Haha, I think they actually sell tees like that. xD

My birthday's in September. It was on Labor Day this year. It sounds cool to have a birthday near Christmastime.
I suppose you could say that~ -chuckles- I'm thinking of probably ordering a Hetalia poster or a new t-shirt off Amazon or something like that~ I did see a very cute Hetalia bag that caught my interest while I browsing through there not too long ago. So perhaps I may buy it~
1年以上前 MallowMarsh said…
Ah, I see. Cool!
Yep~ -chuckles-
1年以上前 MallowMarsh said…
Haha, well, Christmas is not exactly here yet, but it's not too far away either. I'm really bad at waiting for things like holidays...
Me too. I'll start to get really excited for holidays when they're months away.
Oh guys, at school today there were these acrobats that performed for us. They came all the way from China! It was really exciting.

They were even dressed up in this dragon just like the one in this pic!
last edited 1年以上前
 Oh guys, at school today there were these acrobats that performed for us. They came all the way from
I get excited as well~ Especially Christmas. I just... I can't wait to put decorations. If I had a choice I would put them up after Halloween. -chuckles-

Oh~! Chinese Acrobats~! I LOVE watching them~! That must have been quite fun~
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 MallowMarsh said…
I love Chinese acrobats too! They're amazing! Imagine how many years of training they had to receive...it's just incredible.
last edited 1年以上前
-chuckles- Indeed it is~ They're incredibly talented as well.
heart
The announcer said that they have trained since they were only 4-5 years old and they are in their 20s. Anyone who is that dedicated to train for so many years to pursue their passion tends to inspire me.
1年以上前 MallowMarsh said…
Wow, that's very inspiring! I can't believe they've trained for so long...
1年以上前 yoki96 said…
Hey guys! Huh? *spots dragon costume picture* Wow, cool costume. Just what you would expect from China *smiles* Speaking of dragons, are any of you a dragon (by chinese zodiac)? I know Ren-chan is, and I'm a rat
I believe that I am an Ox.
1年以上前 MallowMarsh said…
I am pretty sure I am Year of the Tiger.
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…
monkey
Kya! :D Monkey here :3… X3kuku

Whoa~ It’s already tidy in here. So this is what the elders do. Making the youngsters do the chore of cleaning the HQ while we’re away >X3kukuku…… Whew~Last time was a total mess. Leaves, tomatoes, cakes and logs are flying around. That was crazy we’re like *can’t think of a euphemistic word to describe it*…the random backstreet boys vid I posted (?). Izzy-chan, Stella-chan, take this advice from the good old me, *whispers* Don’t follow the violent ways of these elders (doesn’t include me >XD)… Throwing things at each other, ah, very unsightly, esp. in front of these youngsters. Unlike how “very composed” I am. See , I was just behave in one corner, with my pacifistic ways sparing me from guilt of human rights violation *ya, illegal logging doesn’t qualify*….

*spots the gifts under the wicked pine tree that bears tomato fruits* *kira kira eyes* We got presents! :D …. Thanks Stella-chan! Wait, why is there no Italy here?

O yea, my birthday’s also coming soon. 5 days before Ren nee-chan’s birthday, 11 days before Christmas. I’m actually named after the Christmas season hence my given name is Christine. Perhaps, a coincidence also that my nickname kinda sound like female version of Finland’s human name (Tino) :3. A, I remember, I got the same birthday as Ciel Phantomhive. But it’ll be on Dec. 13 there in the West so it’s more like the same as Mello Keehl’s birthday… *tries to think of more fancy description about my birthday while giving that jolly clueless smile*… yea, :D My second anniversary of being legal-aged…. *silence**suddenly turns gloomy-faced* >_> Right, right blowing my own horn… just to console myself…. cause it only means one thing…… Kyaa!! I’m getting old!!! >.< And it’ll be “bye bye to my teenage years. And to top it off, I’m not getting any taller and… and…. Eh… *looks at my washboard figure “not getting ticked off” by this song: link I’m not the one with the short black hair on the vid)... It seems like there’s no more… hope *gloomier face* I’m getting left behind by time. *backs off in an emo corner*…… And, *checks my wallet… *empty*… I’m broke *to make it worse*…. That would be a problem. In our culture, it’s a dreadful day when your broke ‘cause birthday celebrants has to bear the expenses for her/his birthday celebration and her/his friends’ requests (like santa). As the mocking birthday song (sung in a ribbing merry tune: link) says in its lyrics…

Translation in english:

Happy Happy Happy Birthday
The foods are on your tab
The drinks are on your tab
Happy Happy Happy Birthday,
We Hope you’ll satisfy us with your treats (lit trns: Hope you’ll make our stomach full) >XD

*reads my translation* Whoa~ Now, it’s singable in English *gulp*

……. Aw, I wish I’m in the US. I heard that in America, it’s the opposite case. Your FRIENDS are the one in charge of the event *X3 eyeing on my 3 Amercian friends here X3kekeke* *poke poke poke >X3kukuku mischievous chuckle*…. A, and I remember Boss Yoki swearing that she’ll take care of the venue and the music. *operation Chinese-style stinginess X3kukukuku*

Kya! :D Monkey here :3… X3kuku Whoa~ It’s already tidy in here. So this is what the elders d
1年以上前 Tinekraut said…

And speaking of Chinese…. These guys sure are pretty amazing (fine with me to praise them despite the tension between Philippines and China. They’re modern day British Empire.). I always see them as the strict and disciplined ones. When they decide on taking an endeavor they will really give their full dedication and perseverance in mastering it. That’s what I’ve noticed of them. Like in some documentaries I saw about Chinese kid gymanasts, theater performers and pianists. Gott! It’s like they’re giving up their childhood when they chose to study. The instructors are pretty strict (more strict than how the Germans are stereotyped) it’s like training an army. And I’m not sure if I remember it right, but it seems like they don’t have a vacation. A, they really got that attitude even since the Ancient times (reminded of Sholin monks/warriors). It’s like they’re always good at everything. No wonder also that these Chinese are so freakin good at tetris on facebook (and it seems like they’re already taking over *I mean* they already took over that realm)… My brother is good at it but when he encounters a Chinese on the game…. Dude, better give up. These Chinese guys are god-handed …*Dude and freakin, wait, why did I sound like America all of the sudden? I’m like Japan, easily get influenced* A, one more, those genius Chinese, over the past 3 years *or was it only 3 years?* they successful hacked our official government sites many times, over and over again… *smiles like it’s nothing*….. And amidst this tension here comes America to the rescue *Philippines=American ally*…..Well, it seems like that’s the shallow way of looking on the situation *the General feeling of “hero America, we’re counting on you*…. That is if we will set aside the different political sides of this matter (and the critics of course. Ops, gotta watch out the flying tomatoes being thrown at me by the anti-US critics here in our country). For example, US denying that the fleet dispatched nearby the disputed territories were meant to warn the Chinese. For many times we felt that “anytime soon there will be an outbreak of war between these two powers” *Gott!*…. Yea, that’s what was happening here in the Pacific but don’t worry, nowadays those kind of news haven’t been heard around unlike before (or is it just because I no longer watch TV these days? *gulp*). Just kidding. Seriously, we should no longer worry about it *not in our lifetime that is*. It seems like everything’s doing fine now. Both parties have already talked it over. *but of course the Chinese govn’t still doesn’t concede. What else would you expect?*

And that’s it. That’s the perfect way to ruin the holiday atmosphere –talk about politics. My mother does that everyday XDD

Lol, I’m so random. See, the Chinese are so mighty they got me carried away. *tries to wear the dragon costume* Who wants to be the tail? XD