ハリーポッター HP Lessons

puppygirl12114 posted on Feb 17, 2013 at 04:53AM
Welcome to HP Lessons. I am Professor England and today you will be given your first spell to cast. You will get your first homework assignment. If you have any questions please leave them in your comments. I will ask for your homework the next day and you will leave the answers in your comments. Alright! Let's begin.

Now today's lesson is Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Today, we are talking about boggarts. Please note that boggarts are shape shifters. They turn into what one fears most. Now, the spell for this would make you laugh if we were using real boggarts, but this is just something to study. Write down-
Ridikkulis. That is the spell. Now, what triggers a boggart is really laughter. Luckily we won't be facing our fears. Saddly we won't get to laugh at funny things. Some boggarts are used for practice against dangerous things. Some are creatures or what you would call villains. Some people have no idea what the spell is. That is why they can be very dangerous. Let us practice the wand movements. Swish and flick your wand.

Homework:

1.What is a boggart?

2. What really triggers a boggart?

3. What is the spell to trigger the boggart?

4. How can a boggart be daengerous?

5. What is the wand movement?

You will turn this in when I post another one, but this one will be just for homework.

5. What is the wand movement?

When you turn this in it'll be in the comments on the next

ハリーポッター 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 puppygirl12114 said…
At the bottom I messed up. Hard to type on a tablet.