ギルモア・ガールズ Season 3

crystalballer posted on May 27, 2007 at 05:12AM
hi guys. can you tell me where i could watch the 3rd season? i've been searching for it for so loong, and i was only able to find the pilot episode. :(
pls help me:) dying to watch the 3rd season.

ギルモア・ガールズ 20 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 tubby2002 said…
I am looking for it too. We only have seasons 1 2 and 7 on here. Does anyone know where to find the other season and if they do can they post them on here. PLease
1年以上前 ranzuni said…
I found on www.tv-video.net, If you click on the VIP channel and then look at the Free Shows you will find Gilmore Girls! It's great, they have Season 1 -7!!! Enjoy =)
1年以上前 Bethan said…
thats a really goo site but because im living in the UK it won't let me watch it. does anybody know a site i can watch seasons 3-7 over here? please
1年以上前 ranzuni said…
hey Bethan, it's too bad that tv-video doesn't work on UK servers. Why don''t you try www.tv-links.co.uk. Let me know if it works!
1年以上前 Bethan said…
hey! thanks for that ranzuni they do play over here but theres only a few episodes on there so i'll keep looking for the other ones! if anyone else knows of any it would be appreciated thanks!
1年以上前 ranzuni said…
hey Bethan, just wanted to let you know that www.tv-video.net has added a European server now and so you can probably watch it from the UK. Let me know if it works!
1年以上前 colastrawberry said…
ranzuni, you are officially my most favouritist person ever! :) I'd been looking for Season 3 FOREVER, yay! thanks a million hun!
1年以上前 xiluvmex said…
are there any other websites other than that one because it doesnt work on my browser :(
1年以上前 Bethan said…
hey ranzuni, its still not playing on the vip channel but it is now available to watch normally on the website! it is poor quality though and takes ages to load!
1年以上前 Bethan said…
hey xiluvmex, if its not playing on the vip channel for u try downloading real player onto ur computer cz i just found out thats y it wudnt play for me! let me know if it works!
1年以上前 xiluvmex said…
thnx bethan, it works now!!
1年以上前 crystalballer said…
thanks bethan:D
1年以上前 Nammie8 said…
hey! it won't play for me. Which real player did you all download? And does it load quicker with it?
1年以上前 Bethan said…
Hey Nammie8! they've now moved it off the free shows and on the normal tv-video it takes forever to download and is really bitty! im still trying to find another way to watch it either that or you can make a donation and watch it on the vip section!
1年以上前 Nammie8 said…
Hey Bethan! Thanks for replying...yeh its really slow and you can't even wait for it to load as it doesn't pause properly.
Anyone know of any other sites?
1年以上前 robhob said…
heya, for the website www.tv-video.net you need to have a VIP membership.
Is there any other websites to watch it or can you watch it on the website without needing a VIP membership?
1年以上前 seesaw said…
i dont want to have to pay to watch gilmore girls so dose any one have a site you dont need to watch season 3 like i tryed you tube and tv links but tv links needs someone to download season 3 andi have been looking for a long time also season 6
1年以上前 seesaw said…
i just foun a website where you can download gilmore girls just go to link i hope that wil help :)
1年以上前 kalovegood said…
Or www.sidereel.com
1年以上前 arnolda said…
Or tudou.com it doesn't work very well but if you pause it for a while you can watch some episodes.