Final ファンタジー IX Best thing about FFIX?

poiuyoiuy posted on Oct 28, 2008 at 01:26PM
What do you like the most about number 9 coz I love the whole gameplay of it but most of all the characters!

Final ファンタジー IX 5 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 PrinceKiseki said…
Vivi
1年以上前 smanton24 said…
Garnet,Zidane,Eiko and Vivi
1年以上前 Anfisamops said…
I think the game so interesting and it's diffucult to say what I prefer the most, but I like all characters. This is a really great game as Mario. Forever...
1年以上前 ArvielLegaspi said…
smile
Best thing about FF9? EVERYTHING! The graphics, story, strategy, all the character, the card games, chocobos, the battles, the skills and magics, and also the great trance. I like everything!
1年以上前 Lanny32 said…
This has always been my favourite Final Fantasy Game since I first played it in 2000, on the PS2 because of the delay in launching this last FF game for the original playstation. Now it's on iOS, I've been playing it again after many years & I'm reminded how GREAT this game is! The newly added cheats, namely the fast play & auto battle have FINALLY enabled me to get the Excalibur 2. In playing this game countless times, in the past, I have NEVER managed this: getting to Memoria in less than 12 hours! At first, I found fast play battles to be hilariously funny & a bit hard to control but, I got the hang of it. Of course you CAN still play it without ANY of the new cheats as you miss SO much on fast play!
last edited 1年以上前