ファンポップ Users Roll Call!

Cinders posted on Nov 21, 2007 at 09:28PM
Did you lose someone? Do you miss someone? Ever wonder, "Hey, whatever happened to So-And-So? They just dropped off the face of the earth!"

Wanna let your fellow fanpoppers that you'll be away for awhile, or that you're coming back?

Check in (and out) here and post fliers of missing users who you haven't seen fanpopping lately. Who knows, maybe they'll pipe up and say "I'm here!" Or maybe they stopped fanpopping forever, and we can just remember them.

This thread came about because I was wondering whatever happened to HillbilleeChick. She used to be super active around this site, and then she disappeared. Can anyone find her for me? She had such a bright personality!

Anyhoo, I may also be gone for a few days. Just letting those of you who know me (and who care) know that.

ファンポップ Users 83 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 83

1年以上前 eisai_xazo said…
I was wondering the other day the same thing...
What happened to Tubby, AmyFitz and Emilee24?Where are they?
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ali22 said…
Lol eisai_xazo i was gonna ask about the same three :)
1年以上前 maybeastarbucks said…
Where's maybeastarbucks? I haven't seen him in months. Oh, wait there he is. :)
1年以上前 jfreeman said…
Tubby where are u?
1年以上前 Cinders said…
WHERE THE #%$@ IS ZERSTOREN???
1年以上前 ThinkPink20 said…
I haven't seen Benji post anything in a while, and it's making me QUITE sad.
1年以上前 Saphira333 said…
i havent heard from mumble for a long time..
1年以上前 meeee said…
I was wondering the same as ali and eisai_xazo.
1年以上前 eisai_xazo said…
Also HillbilleeChick... :)
1年以上前 alinazeer said…
I sent a message to HillbilleeChick but there was no response and I also miss Amyfitz and many more. I hope they are all okay and in best health and if they see this thread we want to let you guys know that we all love you guys and miss you from the depth of our heart.
Thanks Cinders for making this forum.
1年以上前 Zerstoren said…
I'm back! I was wondering where that Benji fellow has been lately..
1年以上前 dazl said…
Anyone seen Storn recently? If you click on the profile link, it brings you back to Fanpop Home.

Was Storn banned?
1年以上前 Cinders said…
Ooooh I hope not. Wonder why if so.

Hiya, Zerstoren! Good to see you again!!!
1年以上前 snoznoodle said…
Does anyone else think the worst when people haven't been on in a while? You think "I haven't heard from them in a few days... I hope their not hurt or anything." When in actual fact they're just enjoying a few happy days out and about.
If they're in good health, why aren't they on fanpop? Lol.
1年以上前 pirateroro said…
Ive been away for a good 6/7 months.
When i was around alot then, some of the main users in my fave spots were probably Lemming, Bwright, and Lachick. I checked out their activity, and it was something like 4, 5, and 7 months ago. Maybe you guys are still out there but way to busy to contribute or maybe u just quit or got new accounts. Whatever the situation i wanna say thanks to y'all for being such great users.
1年以上前 edennirvana said…
I haven't seen link in over a month.
1年以上前 kathiria82 said…
What happened to Tubby? She was one of the main contributors. I miss her sweet comments.

To pirateroro. Lachick adds stuff every so often.
1年以上前 edennirvana said…
I think I've seen Tubby around this last few days, I'm almost sure she logged in yesterday.
1年以上前 tessajanuary said…
I haven't seen link in a while...
1年以上前 ineedcoffee said…
I haven't seen kateliness2 either in awhile.
1年以上前 tessajanuary said…
According to her profile, kateliness gave up Fanpop for Lent. Now that's dedication!
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 ineedcoffee said…
ok I don't think I could do that...lol
1年以上前 hooch-is-crazy said…
i've noticed tubby's content rated still goes up, so she must be on, but i haven't seen her comment for a long time.
1年以上前 dazl said…
Tubby commented on something a few days ago, I cou;d have sworn a comment on a recdent pick.
1年以上前 edennirvana said…
ThinkPink20...I haven't heard from her in over a month.
1年以上前 alinazeer said…
I talked to tubby a month ago and she said that she has to finish few books that she recently started reading... :)
1年以上前 benji said…
I'm still around, I just don't post nearly as much, I have an irrational hatred for bad spelling and grammar and whilst I knew it was innevitable on a site as big as Fanpop, I slowly fazed myself out a while back. I'm trying to get back in because at one point I couldn't go a day without picks ¬_¬
1年以上前 bvgf said…
I haven't seen shandii for a while.
Where is she?Besides I'll be gone for a few days.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 amazondebs said…
shandii posted a pick the other day asking about spot icons so she'd defo still around
1年以上前 Cinders said…
Anyone seen yeahisawsparks around?
1年以上前 Shandiii said…
Wow! Me???? Someone missed me!!! Unless you're talking about Shandy...
But if you by chance were talking about me, I'm here. :)
1年以上前 oldmovie said…
Tubby's active on the House MD spot talk to her there, I mean still very active.
1年以上前 dazl said…
AmyFitz posted a pick on the Patricks day spot a few days ago.
1年以上前 hooch-is-crazy said…
i'll be gone for a few days around easter.
1年以上前 aholic said…
I know storn from school, and he said that he was banned, but he would'nt tell me why.
1年以上前 tessajanuary said…
Anyone seen link recently?
1年以上前 AmyFitz said…
You might have been able to tell I'm back! Maybe not quite as active on here as I was before, but I do feel guilty for just abandoning the site! I had reasons, and none of them were to do with you guys or how awesome you are. :)

Missed you all too.

xxx
1年以上前 dazl said…
Edennirvana had better get herself back on here soon or I will cry.

Good to see you back, Amy!
1年以上前 maybeastarbucks said…
Emilee24 must be here - her icon changed.
1年以上前 meeee said…
dazl I think eden was on today or yesterday she canceled my winning party...
1年以上前 ali22 said…
Eden replied to a comment i left so she must be kicking about somewhere :)
1年以上前 Cinders said…
I'm in LA. In case anyone has noticed my absence (yeah, I thought not). But I will be back by Friday, when my life is less hectic. I have pictures! Maybe I'll share. :o)
1年以上前 hellgirl223 said…
johnimnh and DrD hasnt been active (well i think so) lately.....
1年以上前 germany123 said…
^^well dr.d said she would not be on so much but
john
maybeastarbucks..
pirateroro

and above all: the f4 have disappeared :(
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 amazondebs said…
scififan seems to have gone :( loved her dunno where she went
1年以上前 hellgirl223 said…
well i know michael answered commented on the pick cammie made about image problem. but i miss them ;(
1年以上前 Cammie said…
Where the hell is DrDevience?
I miss that woman - she was awesome. She kicked butt big time but she was always fair + she was the first user to fan me.
1年以上前 germany123 said…
ah thanks cammie for updating this...i was looking for this forum since there are two aboot a user named fashionvictim.

oh yes dr.d- i am afraid she wont ever really come back...shes over it me thinks :P
1年以上前 Cammie said…
Well, there is hope gemmy ... the good doc has NOT closed her account yet. But unfortunately I think you might be on the right track, she hasn't really been around for so long now. I do hope she returns - I always liked her very much.
1年以上前 EverybodyLies said…
Where in the WORLD did LisaS and Fuyu go? They were my first fans and I misssssss them!