Dolphins Saving the Dolphins!

DolphinLover97 posted on Oct 04, 2008 at 02:18PM
Dear Readers, It reallly concerns me that thousands of dolphins have been killed a year by fishermen catching white tuna! So, if you eat tuna, try and find an icon that reads DOLPHIN SAFE with a picture of a dolphin! It will show your love of dolphins!As you SHOULD know, dolphins are the PRINCE OF THE SEA, and they are amazing creatures so PLEASE HELPPPPPPPP!!!
Thanks,
DolphinLover97

Dolphins 6 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Smokesick said…
crying
Totally true. I am really sad about them and I have card about their deaths... To help protect them...
1年以上前 DolphinLover97 said…
smile
Thanks for agreeing!
1年以上前 lovelife324 said…
I have read the tuna icon and it said DOLPHIN SAFE. So dolphins are alright in some parts of the world. But they are still endanger of becoming extinct.
1年以上前 shazyrach said…
smile
i love dolphins and i don't like eating tuna because it tasts horrible.i agree that animals (like dolphins) get badly treated and that is why dolphins are endangered animals.
1年以上前 spyro567 said…
so sad i will help anyway i can
1年以上前 Annitaki said…
I had read that every year r killed about 200 dolphins(the book I read it is quite old),but if now r thousands this is very alarming.thanks for letting me know even if I don't eat tuna and if I can help I'll do it.