バフィー 〜恋する十字架〜 One Reason game!

buffyl0v3r44 posted on May 27, 2011 at 12:57AM
I just game up with this game myself its really random but whatever..
the way to play this game is if there are less popular or less favorite things about something you have to write what's good or what you liked about it and if there is something that's more popular and more favored then you have to give a reason why you didn't, I'll make sure to tell you which ones which... for example- if you are a Spuffy fan like I am you have to write one thing that you liked about Bangel. The next person to comment after me will answer to my question and then make a new question, they will have to pick a more popular thing or less popular thing like I said above and the person that comments after them will have to answer the person before them and then created another question that the next person who will comment after them and so on. If this is confusing to you feel free to ask questions. (remember to add in which ones less popular and more popular, I'll give a few more examples in the comments and I will give you more then one so you understand how to play but you only have to make one)

バフィー 〜恋する十字架〜 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 buffyl0v3r44 said…
smile
If you are a Spuffy fan write one reason why you liked Bangel
If you are a Bangel fan write one reason why you liked Spuffy

Once More With Feeling seems to be a popular episode, write one thing you didn't like about it

For some reason season 4 seems to be less popular than the other seasons and less favored, give a reason why you liked it