バフィー 〜恋する十字架〜 一覧 Your 上, ページのトップへ Ten お気に入り 名言・格言

buffyl0v3r44 posted on Jun 14, 2011 at 01:50AM
1. "You listen to me. [Kneels in front of her] I've been alive a bit longer than you, and dead a lot longer than that. I've seen things you couldn't imagine, and done things I prefer you didn't. I don't exactly have a reputation for being a thinker. I follow my blood, which doesn't exactly rush in the direction of my brain. So I make a lot of mistakes, a lot of wrong bloody calls. A hundred plus years, and there's only one thing I've ever been sure of: you. [Buffy looks away; he reaches toward her face] Hey, look at me. I'm not asking you for anything. When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman. You're the one, Buffy." -Spike

2. "Dawn, listen to me, listen. I love you. I will always love you. But this is the work that I have to do. Tell Giles… tell Giles I figured it out. And, and I'm okay. And give my love to my friends. You have to take care of them now. You have to take care of each other. Dawn, the hardest thing in this world… is to live in it. Be brave. Live… for me." -Buffy

3. "I guess I just realized how amazingly screwed up they all are. I mean really, really screwed up, in a monumental fashion. And they have no purpose that unites them so they just drift around, blundering through life until they die... which they... they know is coming, yet every single one of them is surprised when it happens to them. They're incapable of thinking about what they want beyond the moment. They kill each other, which is clearly insane. And yet, here's the thing -- when it's something that really matters, they fight. I mean, they're lame morons for fighting, but they do. They never... never quit. So I guess I will keep fighting, too" -Anya

4. "I may be dead, but I'm still pretty. Which is more than I can say for you." -Buffy

5. "Cause Buffy, the other, not-so-pleasant Buffy... Anything happened to Dawn, it'd destroy her. I couldn't live, her bein' in that much pain. I'd let Glory kill me first. Nearly bloody did." -Spike

6. "Do you think I chose to be like this? Do you have any idea how lonely it is? How dangerous? I would love to be upstairs watching TV or gossiping about boys or, god, even studying! But I have to save the world. Again." -Buffy

7. "Well, we could grind our enemies into talcum powder with a
sledgehammer, but gosh, we did that last night." -Xander

8. "I'm beyond tired. I'm beyond scared. I'm standing on the mouth of hell, and it's going to swallow me whole. And it'll choke on me. We're not ready? They're not ready. They think we're gonna wait for the end to come, like we always do. I'm done waiting. They want an apocalypse? Oh, we'll give 'em one. Anyone else who wants to run... do it now. Because we just became an army. We just declared war. From now on we won't just face our worst fears, we will seek them out. We will find them and cut out their hearts one by one until the First shows itself for what it really is. And I'll kill it myself. There's only one thing on this earth more powerful than evil. And that's us. Any questions?" -Buffy

9. "My soul. It's really there." -Spike

10. "Bunnies! Floppy, hoppy... bunnies" -Anya

バフィー 〜恋する十字架〜 2 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 mimialliwell said…
mischievous
I love this but it's gonna take some thinking before I can Post.
1年以上前 buffyl0v3r44 said…
yeah it took me some time and I just thought of the ones I could think of the first one I out is my favorite quote definitely but the other ones were just ones I could think off the top of my head that are some of my favorites so yeah...!!!