BLEACH(ブリーチ) Character and zanpakto battle

gokuluigifan333 posted on Apr 29, 2010 at 11:31PM
you can battle here with your own made character(or from shinigami academy forum if your on it)
and your own made up zanpakto(or from the make your own zanpakto forum if your on it)

rules:

1: describe your zanpakto throughly including size,speed,range,time to explode(for bomb-like abilities), effects,does it explode if it comes in contact(for bomb-like abilities) and its abilties pls

2: no abosulutes such as you got hit and died(yes this is a vote-based forum but people like long fights, but not ones that are super long)

3: winners will win depending on how many votes the contestants get ex: ( this is a battle on make your zanpakto forum) gokuluigifan333(3)( () with number equals vote) whiteflame55(8)

4: only fight if the person you want to fight agrees or if a request becomes popular ex: (no people this time) blah vs any gets over 15-20 votes for a fight

5:master level cant use kido over 95 , expert-level cant use over 75,high-level cant use over 55,low-level cant use over 33

6: you can only put 2 master-level,1 expert-level(if 2 master)3 expert-level (if 1 master level),5 high-level no matter what,infinite low-level ex
Abilities for blahblahblah:master swordsman,expert hand-to-hand combat,expert kido,high-level shunpo, low-level strength

7: you must let your opponent dodge and attack you at least once thorughout your turn ex: blah:(uses blah, anyone dodges the attack then uses blahblah and attacks him landing a hit)or whatever you can think of

*if you are gonna use the same character throughout the forum you can change its zanpaktou*
last edited on May 06, 2010 at 09:38PM
save

BLEACH(ブリーチ) 46 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 gokuluigifan333 said…
big smile
pls post soon
1年以上前 randomfan13 said…
smile
Idk, but I might join. That ok with you?
smile
sure
1年以上前 rantora13 said…
just tell me when, always wanted to take down a scrub.
new rule update
big smile
Official character(youll mostly see me use this character)

Name:Karurosu
Height:4'11"
Eyes:Brown
Hair:Black
Abilities:high-level kido,master-level hand-to-hand combat,expert-level shunpo,master-level swordsman, high-level strength
Personality:(you dont need to add because this forum is like a tournament so people personality dont matter)

ill change his zanpaktou from time to time because this is just a battle forum and not a RP(i still like RPs)

Current zanpaktou: Shikai:Kyuutenhisaki(heavens flames)
the sword is made of white fire but in the middle there is the blade ,it can almost burn anything, it can also cause explosions but uses some rietsu if used to explode

Kouukyuutenhisaki(rain of heavens flames)- most of the flames erupt in to the air take a form of a blade made of white fire and rains on the opponents, it’s the size of a normal sealed zanpakto, it travels medium-fast, if it missies the fire will spread on the ground in a 5 feet radius and stay there for like 20 seconds burning(burning,not killing) any thing it touches, the flame blades only travel straight ,the flames that were used returned to the zanpakto, it can only make 5 flame blades at a time

Kyuutenhisakinekkinami(heavens flames heat wave)-I strike the ground and a row of flames appear damaging anyone in its path, it has a range of 20 meters,its as wide as omadea,the flames stay there for 40 seconds before returning to the zanpakto, it travels fast being an automatic attack

Kyuutenhisakienkei(heavens flames circle)-this forms a cirle of flames around the user and burst upwards not letting him or the opponent attack(this attack is counted as defensive and not offensive, covers a 3 feet radius,lasts for 50 seconds,it is medium-fast,doesnt cover over and under in the space where i am

Bankai:Kyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(heavens and hells flames)
the blade gets a mix of white and black flames,it can almost burn anything,it can cause explosions,the blade stays in the middle

Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakisecchuu(heavens and hells flames cross) the two flames cross over each other and blue flames come out and shoot forward(blue fire or flames are the hottest type),it is slow-medium, it covers a radius of 2 feet(the burst is in circle shape),it travels 10 meters than stops(gets weaker the longer it travels)

Kibakukouukyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(explodi­ng rain of heavens and hells flames)the white flames erupt in to the air take a form of a blade made of white fire and rains on the opponent(s),while the black flames shoot forward,the white flame blades are the size of a normal sealed zanpakto, travel medium-fast, if it missies the fire will spread on the ground in a 5 feet radius and stay there for like 20 seconds burning(burning,not killing) any thing it touches, the flame blades only travel straight ,the flames that were used returned to the zanpakto,it can only make 5 flame blades at a time,the black flames are shot forward covering a distance of 13 meters(gets weaker the longer it travels), it covers 5 feet radius, it travels at medium speed

Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakikuiki(heavens and hells flames sphere)-a sphere appears around me in a 10 feet radius blasting enemys away from a sides, it is automatic,if the opponent has a higher or equal spiritual pressure it wont affect them at all,the burst only uses 3/4 of my spiritual pressure
last edited 1年以上前
smile
if anybody wants to start fighting ill fight you with my current zanpakto
sad
but i wont start the fights cause i suck at starting a fight
anyone can fight now but like i said youll fight me as your first opponent
1年以上前 devilhunter3 said…
name=dante el dieblo
gender=male
age=14
hair=blood red
eyes=black
height=6"5
abilities=master bankai+shikai and normal kido and master flash step
personality=I must have more power
blade= undead holy black angel
shikai=three blades, two end blades are black and the center blade iis gold
bankai=two end blade vanish and two black as night wings form on my back and no one can cut melink
limitations= if someone has a lot of power they can cut me{im always in shikai} im an air fighter i must have full air power
so shell we fight?
last edited 1年以上前
sure but you start cause i suck at starting fights
but one thing what are the abilites of your zanpakto because from what i see it looks like it just a sword with a defence ability as bankai but nothing else
1年以上前 rantora13 said…
big smile
hey ill go after devilhunter3 and u go. so tell me when u lose gokuluigi333.
another new rule update
last edited 1年以上前
hmmm
rantora-k but how do u know im gonna lose
last edited 1年以上前
meh
im bored, devilhunter- are you gonna start fighting i suck at starting fights and you still dont have your zanpakto abilities
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 devilhunter3 said…
fight him i got to make up a fight link
ok ill start but ill regert this

Karuroso and dante el dieblo appear on the tournament stage which is being fought on sougyoko hill(sorry if i misspelled)

announcer:you both have to summon shikai at the beginning before you fight and can summon bankai throughout the fight

Karuroso:burn from the heavens Kyuutenhisaki

dante el diablo:kill them(if this isnt your release command tell me and ill change it)undead holy black angel

announcer:ok now begin the tournament
-----------------------------------------­-

i cant start fighting until i know what your shikai abilites are
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 rantora13 said…
well, that rally dosent seem fair,u should just learn off the fly.
rantora13-what, who are you talking to
1年以上前 devilhunter3 said…
all my shikai does is makes me faster, my attack more power full more
ok but how much faster
1年以上前 devilhunter3 said…
2 time faster
ok back to where i was
------------------------------- Karuroso and dante el dieblo appear on the tournament stage which is being fought on sougyoko hill(sorry if i misspelled)

announcer:you both have to summon shikai at the beginning before you fight and can summon bankai throughout the fight

Karuroso:burn from the heavens Kyuutenhisaki

dante el diablo:kill them(if this isnt your release command tell me and ill change it)undead holy black angel

announcer:ok now begin the tournament

Karuroso:youre going to lose(shunpos over to dante el dieblo,but dante el dieblo dodges and slashes at Karuroso,Karuroso takes the hit but then uses Kouukyuutenhisaki and dante el dieblo dodges 3 blades but gets hit by two,dante el dieblo then shunpos over catching Karuroso off guard and attacking him with 20 slashes, but thanks to Karuroso's zanpakto's ability he blocked 7 of them)

Karuroso(with few cuts in his clothes and some blood dripping):Kyuutenhisakienkei(dante el dieblo shunpos over but gets caught in the full blast)

Dante el dieblo(gets some burn marks and some parts of his clothes are ripped off):you are gonna die(shunpos over with twice the speed and executes 100 slashes but Karuroso blocks 27 still taking heavy damage,Karuroso has a lot of blood dripping down and his clothes have a lot of cuts)
-----------------------------------------­--
this is actually pretty good
last edited 1年以上前
devilhunter3-your turn
i added some mental image to both of the characters
1年以上前 devilhunter3 said…
take me to the sky holy black angel.{bankai is undead holy blck angel}.

I flash step you. you block my attack. Letts end this quick. BANKAI. now you will fall kido:fire hell crack.
smile
Karuroso(covered in alot of blood):oh yea bankai Kyuutenkyounarakuhisaki(Karuroso uses Kibakukouukyuutenkyounarakuhisaki and dante el dieblo dodges 4 blades ,gets hit by one and then gets hit by the blast of black flames)

Dante el dieblo(covered in flame burns with some blood):you might burn me but how can you kill me the only thing you can do while im in bankai is burn me(shunpos to Karuroso slashing 237 times but Karuroso blocks 100 and blast dante el dieblo right after he is done slashing with Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakikuiki)

Karuroso(thoughts,while his shirt falls off and his body and legs are covered with blood):looks like he has spiritual pressure weaker than mine and that means i can cut him(actual speech) if you are blasted by that, that means i can cut you(shunpos over slashes at dante el dieblo with an explosion,dante el dieblo dodges and slashes at me Karuroso barely dodges getting a small cut on his skin)

Dante el dieblo:hado 33 sokatsui(the blue fire shoots)

Karuroso(right before sokatsui hits):hado 33 sokatsui(this minimized the damage but Karuroso gets hit by the explosion)
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
your turn devilhunter3
rule update
has anyone voted yet
1年以上前 Takeshi_Tsurugi said…
MAn i would join with my new character but hes almost certainly an intsta win sorta deal. Kind like Kenpachi only better with a sword
1年以上前 devilhunter3 said…
i know what your thinking. yeah what? Im close to death.rihgt?yes well you have another thing coming(i take to the sky and drive down on you it nicks you r arm) know look and see your flames vanish.what im just getting started(i stert giving blow after blow).

link
sorry i will always reply the net day( i do this at school)
Karuroso:no i wasnt thinking that,but that blast only unleashes 3/4 of my power so who knows if i was holding back or not(unleashes full power)

dante el deiblo:(unleashes full power)so how bout round 2(they start shunpoing around land strikes with each shunpo,but dante el dieblo is faster so he lands more hits,but Karuroso uses Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakikuiki still able to blast him away)lets end this
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­--
people should now vote to see who wins or you can request to continue this fight
takeshi_tsurugi-your character is not an istant win cause this is a vote based battle forum
------------------------------------
so is anyone gonna vote for the current battle(me and devilhunter3)
if anyone doesnt vote by the end of tommorow ill make this battle a tie
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
I suppose it's a bit late, but I think devilhunter3's blade needs a lot more specificity than he gave it.

Besides that, I'm trying to understand the fight, but it seems to be going by so fast it's a little underdone. One of the aspects of almost every bleach fight that makes them interesting is all the eccentricities of abilities. You'll note that very few of them end quickly, and even among the ones that do, there tends to be a full use of abilities on at least one side before the fight ends. A fight like this needs more detail.

By the way, I guess I'll put my vote in for gokuluigifan333, his blade's more detailed and has a rather interesting basis.
ok so far i have only seen whiteflame55 vote so if anyone doesnt vote by tommorow that means i would win
1年以上前 devilhunter3 said…
kk i dont care
ok then here i go

Karuroso:it is time i present you my strongest attack Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakisecchuu(i shunpo over while it blast holding dante el dieblo in place)

dante el dieblo:you'll die if you stay here

Karuroso(as his attack nears):no i wont ill just use danku before it hits me but after it hit you

dante el dieblo:no way you cant do that high kido

Karuroso(the attack is just a few meters away):nope i cant just tried to trick you ill send the same attack while it nears to block it and kill you

Karuroso:Kyuutenkyounarakuhisakisecchuu(b­oth of the blast meet and dante el dieblo gets caught in the middle but survives)

dante el dieblo:you did that on purpose so that you can torture me right

Karuroso:rigth but now you die(shunpos to the weakened dante el dieblo and stabs him in the heart and stomach)

dante el dieblo:you basta(falls down dead on the ground)

Karuroso:you were a good challenge ill tell you that
-----------------------------------------­---
if any one votes for devilhunter3 ill change this post but it has to be by the end of today(Monday)
last edited 1年以上前
rantora13-we can start now i just need your zanpakto and character
1年以上前 devilhunter3 said…
im going to stick with my caricter and change my sword. you win. i dont care because i fought my hardest.
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
I'm all for making a new character per each zanpakuto for myself. Honestly, since most of them sort of require a very different mentality, emotional level, and in some cases, different physical characteristics, it seems most effective. I can definitely understand sticking with a single character, but be careful if you do so that you make blades that can fit with that personality (or they could clash, but you have to make that apparent as well).
whiteflame55-thats ok like i said but do you want to fight
1年以上前 whiteflame55 said…
Eh, I suppose, dunno which blade to take though (think I've got 8 at this point, beyond the concept for a new one I'm creating).
New zanpakto

Shikai: Yokobuejikoku(flute of time, idea off of ocarina of time)

Release command: Sing the passage of time

shikai apperence: the sword becomes a black and gold flute with a sharp end for cutting

kashouyaiba(song of blade)-blades appear in sky and rain on the opponent at semi-shunpo speed, only 10 fall down and travel start, song lasts 2 mins and the father into the song the stronger the attack

takafukou(falcon's sorrow)-a falcon made of fire appears instantly in front of the user and travels straight exploding on impact, speed is the same as the peregrine falcon diving, only one appears, song is 3 mins long and the further into the song the stronger the attack

mitsukaiyurushi(angel's forgiveness)- an angel made of light appears and heals the user,one note heals a part of a bruise or small cut the whole song heals everything except internal organs poison and broken bones, the song is 5 mins long and the further into the song the more it heals

Bankai: Kanashiiyokobuejikoku(sorrowful flute of time)

bankai appearence- the flute keeps the same shape but gets blood red stains on some parts of the black part and gets rusted on the golden parts of the flute

washirippuku(eagle's anger)- an eagle made of fire appears and strikes the opponent with its talons piercing the opponents body and after 5 secs explodes, it has the speed of a peregrine falcon, only one eagle appears , hunts down the opponent but the longer it takes the weaker it gets,if lasts too long hunting the opponent it will diminish, the song lasts 3 1/2 mins long and the further into the song the stronger the attack

kyuutenyurushi(heaven's forgiveness)-a group of angels appear and heal the user, if you play one note they just heal a cut or bruise if you play the whole song everything will be cured, the song is 6 mins long and the further into the song the more you get healed

kashoukokugen(song of time)-the opponent slows down by 50% but the user slows down by 30% , affect lasts for 1hr, the song is 4 mins long and you have to complete the song for it to work
1年以上前 Tomen213 said…
Here's my zanpakuto.
[Uooriazukkurai & Uooriazuribasu/Ridenpushon Avuza Foren Hero]
[Desutoroi Zozufu Derupasu(Destroy those who dare pass.) Uooriazukkurai & Uooriazuribasu!]
Zanpakuto desc:Uooriazukkurai is shaped like a rapier with an eagle guard.Uooriazuribasu is a regular katana with a red-gold guard.

[Vokiri Getokipa:A large curved blade with an inscription reading:"Those who wish to pass must be dead." The blade grows to an amazing 7ft but is as light as a feather.The hilt holds to ribbons one with an eye and another with an egg.]

Shikai abilties
Kurashuborutto (Crash Bolt): A high velocity shot from the tip.It has an ominous red glow.

Kuresutavuza Vokiri (Crest of the Valkyrie):A technique that once active greatly increases the speed and power of the user with one side effect:unconsciousness after 5 minutes.

Bankai abilities
Uooriazarutaimetamu (Warrior's Ultimatum):The user sacrifices all of their spiritual pressure on a one shot attack.If they miss then they lose their soul.

Dimi Godozurasu (Demi-God's Wrath):The user strikes the ground and erupting from the ground is a large incomprehensible demon.

Gurandokkurashuborutto (Grand Crash Bolt):A stronger version of Kurashuborutto.

Uooriazukkurai & Uooriazuribasu are twin warriors who fought side by side.Each in their materialized forms hold distinctive tattoos and also different attire.Uooriazukkurai for instance has a more noble apperance.Wearing a red and black kimono with elegnat flowers.Uooriazukkurai has a very dismissive attitude.Uooriazuribasu on the other hand is open minded but gullible.Uooriazuribasu dons a straw hat and poncho.

Character:Kiyanbu Tamasui
Height:6'1
Weight:189lbs
Birth:October,14

Appearance:Kiyanbu is tall but not very built.He has short curly hair and carries a charm around his wrist that he had gotten from his father before he died.His personality has been known to be inappropriate.His shinigami uniform is adorned by a hood and oval-shaped spaulders.

Battle Style:Kiyanbu uses a unique style known as Sutairi Avuza Kuria Maindiddo (Style of the Clear Minded).

Skills:Expert-level hand-to-hand combat
Expert-level Kido user
last edited 1年以上前