BLEACH(ブリーチ) Create あなた own arrancar!!!!!

Ulquiorra2013 posted on Apr 22, 2010 at 10:30PM
- Tell what he looks like/the story of his creation
- Tell what his zanpakutou's abilities are
- His resurrección form is (what it looks like, and abiliti
- Use this form

- Rank
- Description of them in their arrancar form
(eye color)
(hair color)
(height)
(weight)
- Personality/nature

(Zanpakutou name)
(Description)
(Release command)
(What his release looks like)
(Resurreccion form name)
(Resurreccion form abilities, limit 5)
(Resurrecction description)

last edited on Apr 25, 2010 at 08:44PM

BLEACH(ブリーチ) 3 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 Ulquiorra2013 said…

eye color: brown

hair color: brown

height: 5'8

weight: 148

Personality: mostly lazy, but when it come to battle he's serious, mostly likes to toy with his opponent in battle, also likes to joke and have a good time, very perverted, also a ladies also likes to flirt with the women arrancar

Sword name: Luna (moon, moonlight, moon fish)

Description: A black hilt and a black streak going up the middle of the blade with two silver streaks on each side of the black streak, carved into the handle is the symbol of a crescent moon

Release chant: "In the blackest of nights the one who guides the way Brillo (shine) Luna (moon, moonlight, moon fish)"

Looks: when he says this it instantly turns to a night with a full moon outside (if it's already night it doesn't do anything) and his sword fades away into dust and then he breathes that dust in and it begins his transformation, black chains come out of the ground and pull the arrancar the his knees then a black ball forms around him when it fades away he's done transforming

Resurreccion name: Luna (moon, moonlight, moon fish)

Resurreccion abilities:

Espada de la Luna (moon sword): The rays of light from the moon come together to create a sword for the user to use

Viga de la Luna (Moon beam): A giant ray of compressed light energy shoots down from the moon doing massive damage to anything it hits

Lanza de la Luna (Moon lance): Creates a silver lance in the user hand to be thrown, explodes on impact

Bruma de la Oscuridad (fog of darkness): create a dense fog for the user to hide in and attack in surprise, also hides all reiatsu

- Greatly increases speed and strength

Resurreccion Description: When he submerges from the black ball he has black fur like a werewolf, but instead of just a white mask he has a white mask with black markings on the mask, he has long claws on both his hands of feet (almost like Grimmjow), has sharp teeth and a tail

Arrancar: This arrancar's name is Arturo Ortiz he was created when the hygouku was at full power, he is smart like Szayel Aporro, and he thinks everything through, but once he enters his resurreccion form he just goes for straight speed and power he no longer thinks anything through, he's overconfident and believes in himself and that he can do anything or defeat anyone without a challenge
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 devilhunter3 said…
rank=2 espada

personality=cocky, im known as the espada who loves to fight and im power mad. when im not fighting im picking on the lower level arrancars. because im so power mad i give out punishment.
creation=i was a menos who seeked more power. azein gave me more power if i served him{i always am in 1 espada's shadow it pisses me off}.

swords=immortality+black angel

immortality= golden hilt, black blade,and si8lver hand gard

black angel= double blade sword, black hilt, and oval hand grad

chants= give me your wings black angel+ I will never die for i have immortality

resurreccion= immortality i think it you know what it does= black angel disappears and black wing for on me

arrancar's name= shin-soro ursa link
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 devilhunter3 said…
hmmm
i would like feed backlink