BLEACH(ブリーチ) Bleach stories....==

helz14 posted on Apr 05, 2010 at 05:37PM
I've gotten the idea about this story since a long time ago... I don't think this's a good story but I just want to share it with all of u...if u wanna comment, correct, or continue my story just do it freely...^^
If you have ur own idea too, u can share it too in here...^^ I'll love to read it too,,,
hehhee^^

The main character isn't Ichigo in here... But, the main char appears in middle of Ichigo's story in Bleach... I think it's a little strange... but, I just want to write it,,,hehehe...lol...^o^

BLEACH(ブリーチ) 15 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 helz14 said…
Her name's Hinagiku Rena...
She's a cheerful and energic girl...
When she's still in the living world, she has a great family that always loves her very much. But, an accident made her lost her entire family and her own life...
She blame herself about this accident... And that burden made her and her family can't go to soul society.. It'll make them to be hollow in a long period of time.. Yes, and it happened...
Her dad and her brother became hollow and ate her mom and her sister soul. No one could help her, but...

agggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!! i must sleep now...
I'll continue it tommorow...==
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 helz14 said…
"Stupid, what're u doing in there..?!! Watch ur daddy and ur big bro tried to eat u too!!!"
A shinigami appeared in front of her and told her to run.. But, she didn't even move her finger to run from there. And, she said to that shinigami,
"who're u? why do u want to save me?? I don't need u to save me if in the end I'll be the one who saved, not my mom, my sister, my dad and my brother,,,"
The shinigami gazed to that little girl who sat helpless in the corner and smiled to her without said anything... He drew his zanpakuto and fought back those hollows, and in the end he won...

"I don't wanna say thank you to you.." she started to cry, "I've said it before, I don't need ur help!!"
"Ha?? who's help u?? I don't help u anymore, I helped them..."
"Them??"
"ur lovely daddy and ur big bro...^^"
"But, u've just killed them..."
"I don’t kill them, I’ve just saved them….”
“How can you do it? But,is it really true?? Where’re they now?? Oooh!!! Maybe, they’re in the home….!!! Right! U’re genius mister!!! Hahahaha… Mom, dad wait for me, I’m home!!!!!”
Suddenly she ran quickly back home…
The shinigami shocked and said it to himself, “Have I said a wrong word to describe it to the 10-years-old girl….??”
“Hey, girl wait that’s not what I mean!!!!!!”

I'm sorry if my English so bad....I'm sorry if all of u don't understand...I'm really sorry...=.=
1年以上前 helz14 said…
2 years later...
She's in soul society now... Living in Rokungai isn't that easy as u think, and now she lived by herself in there...
"I don't even meet my parents, my bro, and my sis in here.." she grumbled to herself, "That shinigami's lied to me...! *sigh*"
“I’m hungry…… I’ve just thought, it’s better to die in hollow’s hand than starve… *sigh*” She grumbled again…
She walked down to the street and she’s not the only one who’s starving in there…
“Hey you kids stop right there!!! Come back all of u!!!!!” An old granpa ran, trying to chase a group of children, who had just stole his water….
“Run!!!” a kid with the red hair told all of his friends to escape from that old granpa…
“How noisy… *sigh* Why do they must to stole that water?” I asked to myself, ”no, that’s not their fault.. The condition made them to do that criminal…. *sigh* I just don’t have a brave to do something like that, if I can, maybe I don’t need to be starve like this… *sigh*”

She continued to walk until the night she met those hollows…..
“Why must this bunch of hollows again!!!!!!!” Those hollows chased her and she ran off with the remaining energy he had…
“Yooo!!!” the shinigami who saved her in the living world appeared again in front of her, ”we meet again, girl!”
“Agh! That shinigami that have lied to me…!”
“I never lie to…”
“Your back!”
“Hmm… Not that easy….” That shinigami smiled and dodged those hollows’ attack easily... She jumped to the air and attacked back those hollows… His move was very fast, and amazing, but…..
“Wh… Why…?” He was stabbed by the other shinigami who suddenly came out from my back… He fall to the ground and died in the seconds……
3 shinigamis appeared from the dark…
The first one has a dark skin, his eyes close, is he blind??
The second one has a scary face, eyes, smile, what I know from that guy is I was afraid of him...
The last guy has a glasses on him, he has a dark brown hair. With his long white coat on him, he smiled to her...
His face isn't too scary from the previous one, but in the end, Rena knows it , he's the worst! He's the one who made her couldn't move an inch...

He walked to that shinigami's corpse, took his zanpakuto and threw it to her..
"take it and kill them,,," he said...
"them?"
"those hollows..."
Rena gazed to those hollows and silent for a second...
"It's impossible.."
"It'll possible, if u try it..."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 onix11 said…
A soul reaper watching from a far knows he can not become involved

???. Aizen, why are you doing this.

???. Your a monster to force a little girl to kill hollows

???. Well hello, wincer

Wincer: Captain Ichimaru

Gin: So you've been watching this have you.

Wincer: So you're invovled in this.

Gin: Yes

Wincer: I have to report you

Gin: Really

In a flash of movement, wincer was sliced and fell straight to the ground.

Gin: Well, time to get back to Aizen
1年以上前 helz14 said…
"why??"
"How can all of u kill people easily like that?? What's their fault? What's those shinigamis' fault?? Why..."
She's shocked, confused, and doesn't know what she must to do..
Her whole body shaking, but he kept hidden her fear and, kept silent before Aizen started to answer,
"Simple little question... Those hollows are my creation... And tonight, I just wanna to test their power.. But, those shinigamis disturbed it...That's all..."
"I, I've disturbed it too, so all of u want to execute me too???"
"No, u don't disturbed me anymore, because u're the one who will test the power of my hollows,,,,I've choosen u from the first time we met...."
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 helz14 said…
Since that night many years have passed...

"Matsumoto!! where're u??!" Hitsugaya Toshirou was circling around the office looking for her vice-Captain...
"aaaghh...'till when are we hiding like this??"
"Ssst Haineko... Be quite..."
"but I'm bored..."
"Aagh! He's gone, now it's our time to..."
Before they tried to run....
"Matsumoto... What're u doing under my desk..??"
"hehehe...Captain...."
"MATSUMOTOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
"Run Haineko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Okeee bosss!"
They ran to escape from him....

*Pant* *Pant*
"We almost caught..."
"Yes, almost and it's because of u, Haineko.."
"Why me??"
"Because u can't be qui..."
Before she finished her word, she looked 3 shinigamis ran to them..
"Dangerous.. That Toshirou sends reinforcements to capture us..!run!" Haineko said..
"Wait! Nope!"
"Ha??"

Those shinigamis made a report to her, "Vice-Captain Matsumoto, we find an unconscious shinigami in front of the gate.."
"Have u sent them to squad 4??"
"Yes, we've.. But, that shinigami.. She's..."
"who??"
"Hinagiku Rena...The squad 5's shinigami that's disappeared a long time ago.."
"QUICK! REPORT IT TO THE CAPTAIN!! I'll go see her!"
"Yes sire!"
Rangiku ran quickly to the squad 4 without say anyword again...
"He?? Wait Rangiku..!!"
1年以上前 grasheila said…
"what?"
1年以上前 helz14 said…
"What's happening??"
"There's no time to explain it now...Lets go..."
"O, okay..." Haineko nodded her head..

They went to the squad 4, and tried to look for that shinigami, Rena..
"That guard said in here, but there's no one in here..."
"Yes..."
"Is it true in here??"
“I don’t know either.."
“Reni..?Reri..?Reno…?Umm… Who’s that shinigami’s name?"
"Rena,,,”
“ooo... Who’s she? How could she disappear?"
"U asked so many questions, I'm not in the mood to answer all of it.."
"eerrr...sorry.."

Suddenly, there's people called them from a distance..
"Rangiku-san!! Haineko-san!!"
"Hinamori? Tobiume?”
“There’re people suddenly report it to me… Is she really come back??” Hinamori said..
“I’ve not seen her..” Rangiku’s looks so depressed.. She gazed to that empty room…

“Tobiume, u come too..?” Haineko asked..
“Yeah… Hinamori’s face makes me worried…” Tobiume answered it…
“Heh? What’s happened to my face?”
“U look so pale..”
“Really?”
“Rangiku’s face makes me worried too…”
“Hah?”
“Because her depressed face makes her looks like 1000-year-old grandma…*sigh*”
“What?!!! I hear that Haineko….”
“Ouch!! Geez….”
1年以上前 helz14 said…
worried
“We better asked again,,, There’s no one in this room…” told Haineko..
“It’s a little strange…”
“. . . . . . . . .”
“Rangiku-san.. Hinamori-san…” Suddenly Kotetsu Isane appeared from their back…
“h,huaaa! Isane, u make me shocked..”
“I’m sorry Rangiku-san…”
“Isane-san, where’s she?” Hinamori asked impatiently..
“Captain Unohana is trying her best to heal her now…”
“What? What’s happened to her..?”
“She almost died, if no one found her, maybe she wouldn’t be helped…”
“Really? That stupid, What’ve u done? Come back with that condition…”
“*sob* *sob*”
“Hi,hinamori…”
“Idiot…! If she dies,I’ll never want to forgive her!”
“Don’t be afraid.. She won’t die.. “
“I hope so…”

1年以上前 TheBlackFlash said…
I like your idea of a story. Why are you acting like the filler arc of zanpaktou actualy happoned. And I would advice you to write like this:

Matsumoto:"Like This"
Hitsugaya:"This is what i meant"
1年以上前 helz14 said…
All of them were worried… They waited the changed situation about her from squad 4, but there is any of them till the 3rd day... They found out that, That Shinigami,Rena, disappeared from squad 4 office and no one knows where she is...

Zabimaru : "Renjiii!!" They called their master..
Renji : " Ooogh u two... Have sent the sword fiend to the Tecnological Research Bureau?"
Chimpette : "Yes, We've.. What're u doing in here???"
Renji : "No,nothing! hehe..^^"
Snakey : "So.. This's the place she is jailed?"
Snakey and Chimpete shunpo to the top of tall wall in front of them and looked at the small house behind it...
Renji : "HEY! What're u doing? Go down now!"
Chimpette : "So what Snakey said before is right? That Shinigami who has been talked by many people today is in here...? Why is she jailed?"
Renji : "NO! She isn't in jail, just.. err... Ok... whatever, both of u must go down now, before they see u..!"
Snakey : "alright.."
They both shunpo again to go down..
Chimpette : "They have many shinigamis guarded this place.. They use the barrier as well in here... Is it not too much to just only an ordinary shinigami that run away many years ago....?"
Sankey : "I got a bad rumor about her... Have u heard it?"
Renji : "Don't need.. Who cares about something like that! What a waste..!" Renji gazed and silent for a minute before he talked again..
Renji : "They have another reason.."
Snakey : "Then, Wanna find out?"
Renji : "What? It's impossible to go in.."
Chimpette : "What's about the front door?"
Renji : "They guard it and without Captain Unohana's permission no one can enter.."
Snakey : "Then, just destroy this barrier!! Howl..!"
Chimpette : "Wait, stupid! Don't be foolish!" He pulled the chain between them to stop Snakey...
Snakey : "Hee? Aagh! It's hurt...!"
Renji : "It won't work..."
Snakey : "How about breakthrough the front door, it'll more fun! lets do it!"
Chimpette : "Stupid use ur brain, u don't how many shinigami who guard in there?!"
??? : "We must to guard in here too..lazy..."
??? : "What ever u said it's the order from above, u don't want to lose ur job, do you??"
Renji : "There're people come..."
They 3 shunpo to the one of the trees around them...
Chimpette : "Strange.. They guard the street too??"
Snakey : "We used this way to go to the the Tecnological Research Bureau to drop off the Sword Fiend before, but there's no shinigami guard in here..."
Renji : "I don't know what the leader above are thinking about..*sigh*"
Chimpette : "We have to leave out this place.."
Snakey : "What the hell u said?!!"
Renji : "sssttt...! Stupid ur voice..."
??? : "Who's there?"
Renji : "Run!"
Snakey : "UAAAGH!"
Chimpette : "This stupid...! AAAGH!"
They both fell down from the tree...
Snakey : "ouch! I'm sorry I slip..."
Renji : "What both of u doing? I said run, didn't I?"
Renji jumped down from tree and help them... Now, They're surrounded, there's no way to run again...
Renji : "It's too late to run.."
Chimpette : "It's ur fault Snakey..."
Snakey : "Why me? Ok,,,Whatever just finish them off and run...! Howl, Zabimaru!!!"

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 helz14 said…
Snakey released the shikai form and become a zanpakutou.. Chimpette hold it and started to strike those shinigamis.. Renji drew his zanpakutou, released it, and blocked all those shinigamis' attack. While defending, he jumped to the air and attacked back.. With those three's skill, they finished them off in a minute and ran away.. But, more of shinigamis appeared again and chased them...

Renji : "Shit! How many of shinigamis they have?!"
Snakey : "Renji! The front door!"

More of shinigamis appeared again from it... Renji and Snakey saw each other and smiled...

Renji : "Lets do it!"
Chimpette : "NO, don't say u want to do it in here... What a waste...!"
Snakey : "There's no time to think that waste or not now! Renji now!"
Renji : "Bankai!!!"

Zabimaru's bankai form released, Hihio Zabimaru appeared... Renji jumped to it and breakthrough those shinigami and front door... He unreleased it, when they landed in the front garden...

Chimpette : "What a good idea! Are u both stupid?!"
Renji : "What a polite manner to ur master..."
Snakey : "most importantly we escape... What?!! They come again!!!"

Suddenly the house's door from a far was opened and someone came out...

??? : "stop right there.. It's enough^^" "
All those shinigamis pulled back.. Those three gazed to the sound came from and saw the Captain Unohana standing in there....

last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 helz14 said…
crying
Rangiku : "So, u there that have made that noise..!"
After got a warning from Captain Unohana, they got a permission to enter the house too... But they have to finished the punishment afterwards...
They entered the room and they saw Rangiku, Hinamori and Kotetsu Isane in there..
Renji : "Yeah...I'm sorry..."
Isane : "Where's Captain?"
Renji : "She said she would come back soon.."
Isane : "Oogh.."
Snakey : "What a waste of my time.. In the end we must to do a punishment too...*sigh*"
Chimpette : "That's ur fault Snakey if u don't fall from the tree..!"
Renji : "Stop it both of u.."
Sankey : "But, I was slipped that's not what I want...!"
Chimpette : "Don't make any...!"
Renji : "Stop it right there! If both of u want to make a noise again, do it outside this room...!" Renji kicked them out from the house..
Renji : "*sigh* Those two..."
Renji went in and sat behind Rena who's lying unconscious...
Renji : "Is she alright?"
Hinamori : "Abarai-kun.. She even don't remember her name...*sob*"
Renji : "What?!"
Isane : "She lost all her memories... When the first time she opened her eyes in here, she tried to tell us,

Rena : 'When I conscious in this world, I don't know anything again.. My whole body got injured, but I held my pain till I found the village.. All the people called me shinigami, and I tried to ask the other what shinigami is.. They laughed me.. I didn't care about it.. I just want to know who I am... so I come to here to know what kind of person I am.. I'm sorry I make all of u busy because of me... I'm sorry... I don't know all of u but, u still remember me and helped to heal... I'm sorry...'

Renji : "That stupid..."
Hinamori : "*sob* it's because of me.. If I knew she wanted to go from here, I..."
Rangiku : "There's no one knows it'll happen.. Don't need to blame yourself like that..."
Renji gazed to the window and remembered about his memory when he was still in academy.. He, Hinamori and, Kira were enough closed to her when they were still in academy... But, the closest is Hinamori.. They both got stuck together in squad 5 too.. But, something terrible happened then...
1年以上前 helz14 said…
Renji : "Is it possible to make her remember again..?"
Isane : "That's depended on her.. She's the one who can make her memory come back..."
Rangiku : "she must to come back to gotei 13... She must to get her position in squad 5 again... I won't allow her to go to anywhere..."
Hinamori : "I'll do whatever to help her..."
Rangiku : "Hinamori...."
Hinamori : "I'll try to talk to..."
???? : "Talk to whom??"
Isane : "Captain..!"
Captain Unohana came back with the other 2 captains...
Renji : "Captain Kyouraku!"
Rangiku : "Captain Ukitake!"
Shunsui : "Yoo!"
Jyushirou : "^^"
Unohana : "'till when u want to play a deaf, Hinagiku??"
Rena : "I'm sorry..." She opened her eyes and gazed to the Captain Unohana, "I don't mean to overhear anything..."
1年以上前 helz14 said…
crying
I got stuck in here...=.=

have idea to continue it...?