BLEACH(ブリーチ) Zapaktou battle arena

songoku1112 posted on Aug 29, 2009 at 05:16AM
SHINIGAMI, HOLLOW, VAIZARD, ARANCAR! Gather to show your true power by battling each other and seeing who will win!

BLEACH(ブリーチ) 8 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 songoku1112 said…
*waits for master of shadows*
1年以上前 crazieone106 said…
Interesting. I was welcomed by you, shinigami. I suggest you try an avoid being as predictable as your brothren. They underestimated their opponent dramatically. Ones skill isn't determined by the size of ones sword and if you choose such poor choices you'll be following the same path. Now, lets knock that halo from a-top your head to around your neck (places hands in pocket and smiles). Come at me, NOW!
1年以上前 songoku1112 said…
hahaha, i like u arrancar, but please. I prefer not to be associated with the other shinigami. I have beaten many do to there irrespossible use of there power, though i have been beaten by one. Ill gladly be accociated with him. Maybe, IF you can beat mey. Ill introduce you. lol. but ok, as u wish arrancar.

*speeds toward with incredible speed*
1年以上前 crazieone106 said…
(Calmly dodges barrages of punches and kicks)
You're no differant than your counter parts, boy. You claim dichotomy and seek independence from the soul society, however, you're just as foolish as them. Every member that has opposed me thus far has been disillusioned; under the impression that strength and skill come merely from their sword. True power is something you're born with. Shinigami, of every type, are misled by their belief in justice. I was born with power, you were simply made.
(Stops punch with back of hand... smacks opponent in the face sending them flying). You're all the same, which is why you all die the same...pitifully!

"CERO" (Gigantic ranged blast)
1年以上前 songoku1112 said…
*flies through the air* Cero! haha u arrancar are so predictable. CLOUD STEP! *Speeds around the cero by exelerating on air* U think i merely really on my sword! haha fool! *seems to dissapear, the appears behind you and sweeps kick then upercuts sending you into the sky* Haha, remember ill only take out my sword if you take out yours, *cloud steps along side you as your still gliding up*
1年以上前 crazieone106 said…
"HAHAHAHAHA!" You embody true predictability. I can see your moves from the moment you initiate them. So, renegade Shinigami, why do you seek to battle me? Do you wish to demonstrate your skill by choice of foolishness? Well, I assure you, you will not benefit from this battle. You may simply lose sight of your torso!

1年以上前 crazieone106 said…
smirk
No one has come to avenge their fallen comrad? Oh, I forgot, he was a renegade from the soul society. Pity I had to seal him along with his zanpakuto. However, he deserved entrapment, he wasn't even strong enough to supress his zanpakuto's natural desires and rebellious antics. Hah.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 h2h1z said…
Though I pity the one you have sealed, I have other motives for this fight. *stands waiting for an attack*