BLEACH(ブリーチ) Bleach R3 Rp フォーラ

Demonsoul posted on Aug 29, 2009 at 02:56AM
=D hey, My name is Demonsoul and i have made a Bleach R3 Role playing forum, Basically you make a person, get it approved and have fun role playing with other bleach fans! You can make a Shinigami, Visard, Hollow, Arrancar, Quincy, Or a human with a special power. I hope I can get some people to join so if it sounds fun here is the link: link

BLEACH(ブリーチ) 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 onix11 said…
Biren was moving towards the squard four barracks, he knew that rake should be feeling better by now. But as soon as he arrived at the barracks he was shocked. The were in complete rubble. Biren did not understand what could have done this. He quickly began to dig the wreckage back looking for his vice captain. After what seemed like forever, Biren could not find him. As biren fell backwards, he began to grow sad. "It seems i have lost both of the Marima sibilings. They were both to young." He looked down, sulking about this. A hand then presented its self to the captain.

Rake: "Ive never seen my captain in such a manner except when he is presented with tons of paperwork." Biren looks up to see Rake standing before him, with his usual serious look.

Biren: Biren smiles and takes his hand and stands up. "I dont know what your talking about hahaha." He starts laughing, his usual hyper active energy restored. He looks around a bit more. "What the hell happened here?" A confused look about him

Rake: His look was of anger. "I was still in the place they left me. I could feel all the turmoil that was going on. Quite honestly