BLEACH(ブリーチ) Bleach episodes

shortynme posted on Apr 04, 2008 at 09:14PM
So, I'm not going to lie, I haven't seen a lot of Bleach. I've gotten up to episode 53 and haven't been able to find any more DUBBED ones. Anybody know where I can get them? AND do they stay as cool or do they get better. They've almost rescued Rukia! Just save her already dang it! lol Thanks you guys!

BLEACH(ブリーチ) 9 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 harold said…
I dunno; I've only been watching the subtitled ones. But I think that, at 53, you are (were?) close to the rescue.
1年以上前 Sharingan226 said…
Well, i recently posted a link to all the dubbed episodes. It recently went under reconstruction, so it may be an episode or two behind.
The Bleach series is still going through the "dubbing" process, which means that it comes out w/ one new episode each week. Unless you want to read the subtitles, you'll have to wait until they dub them.
But 'tis no reason to fret. Be patient and weeks will pass like days. Just watch other animes to pass the time!
1年以上前 monk-miroku said…
i seen most of the bleach episodes.i have seen 126 eps.see them on youtube
1年以上前 avatarboone said…
link
IF YOU GO HERE YOU CAN SEE ALL THE WAY UP TO EPISODE 183 THEY ARE NOT DUBBED BUT THEY ARE SUB TITLED
1年以上前 jesseo57 said…
if you want dubbed episodes got to dubhappy.com
the episodes go up to episode 81 sorry if it is to short but it is the best i could do on short notice could you add me as a friend please i also noticed you liked Renji me 2
1年以上前 Dearheart said…
I personally enjoy the subbed ones better than the dubbed ones. Everything sounds ten times stupider in English than in Japanese, lol. No offense. XD
1年以上前 VioletShingami said…
Rawr!!!!I haven't watched alot of episodes also!
1年以上前 prameshd said…
cool
common if u hvn't watched episodes from the start till now then there is no point just go www.divxnaruto.com in which u will also find bleach episodes...
1年以上前 cici746454 said…
go to bleachspot.com it has the most recent episodes