ビバリーヒルズ高校白書 I am probably the biggest 90210 ファン in the world!!!

90210lover99 posted on Aug 29, 2013 at 05:52PM
I watch this show every day of my life, I just simply adore it, it's part of my DNA. From the outfits to the way it's filmed, the story lines, the characters. Everything. I think it's a beautiful slice of perfect entertainment, I love the theme music, everything. It has cinematic depth, and some of the performances are just head and shoulders above even some of the greatest films ever made. Kelly especially is a wonderful actress, Jennie Garth. She never gets enough credit, but she is truly amazing. I just feel like i'm there with them when I'm watching it it sort of keeps me company!!!

If anyone else on here is as in love with this show as much as I am please lets make friends on here, I want to help build this fan community and become helpful in sharing my love of the show with more and more people.

Please if you love this show and I mean LOVE like you adore it like you love people in your life, like it is part of you, like you would totally say it was your favorite show of all time like me, then I want to know you!

Please connect with me.

ビバリーヒルズ高校白書 No 返信