アルファ&オメガ Looking for a couple songs

CanzetYote posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 08:50PM
I'm looking for a couple songs from the soundtrack by John C Frizzell. They called "That's Me And You" and "On The Loose Again". The first song plays during the scene where Humphrey and Kate dance to it and the second song is where Humphrey is wearing shades and rocking out in back of the truck. Where can I find full MP3s on those two songs cause I looked at the official soundtrack and didn't see them listed.

アルファ&オメガ 10 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 UriahA said…
The one where they were in the truck sounded like Lynyrd Skynyrd. But I really can't help you. Try going on youtube
1年以上前 CanzetYote said…
I know that John C Frizzell does both songs cause I looked it up on Google, I'm just looking for MP3s of the two songs.
1年以上前 HumphreyAlpha said…
If they weren't in the soundtrack, then I think they might not be available. I just googled him and the songs and I couldn't find them.
1年以上前 arcticwolf07 said…
I just found out that both songs are on the Retailer Exclusive Bonus Music CD that's with the Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy combo pack in the stores.

Here's a link to an E-Bay auction that gives a track list for the CD:

link

That's the only place I've found that has the track list.

I saw the Combo-Pack with the bonus CD at Target when I bought my regular DVD (since I don't have a Blu-Ray player). Now I wish I'd done a little more research, so I would have known to buy the Combo-Pack, if only for those 2 songs. >:(
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 arcticwolf07 said…
I bought the Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital Copy/Music CD combo-pack today at my local Target store for $29.99 before tax. There was another behind the one I picked out, but I don't think it had the music CD, because it felt lighter than the one I had in my other hand, plus it didn't have the sticker on it saying it had the music CD. So unless the combo-pack has a sticker saying it includes the music CD, it probably doesn't. Just something to watch out for if you buy the combo-pack expecting the music CD in it.

BTW, the "Digital Copy" is a flier with a code to enter on iTunes for a download of the digital copy. Not cool, in my book, since I don't have an iPod, but what can ya do?

As for the music CD itself, it was kinda disappointing in a way. The songs "Me & You" and "On The Loose" aren't the same versions that were in the movie. They are full songs, though, not "half songs" like in the movie. The first track on the CD is "Hungry Like The Wolf" by Duran Duran, which I think everyone who wants it already has, including myself. The last 2 tracks are from the Soundtrack CD, which I know at least some of us already have.

All in all, though, I think I'll grow to like the longer and a little different versions of "Me & You" and "On The Loose" once I listen to them a few more times. So IF you can afford it, IF you can find the combo-pack with the music CD, and if you just HAVE to have a version of those 2 songs (like I did), then I DO recommend the combo-pack. Just be warned that they may be getting hard to find with the music CD included.
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 EightySix said…
Just watched the movie - thought it would be bunkum, though it seems to have endeared itself to me somewhat. That coupled with it being Dennis Hopper's last movie, I figure its a keeper.

On the note of those songs, scoured the end credits, scoured the internet for 20 minutes or so then found this post. Though there's nothing new I can really add to the findings, since I know everything you all seem to, I figured I'd pop in for a second or two and make a request.

The full soundtrack is nice, if you like the cinematic soundtrack - but I've been unsuccessfully searching for those two songs as well and though its mildly disappointing to hear that its not the same versions as in the movie, I'd still love to get my hands on a copy. So if anyone else manages to get their hands on them, feel free to oblige me. If ya don't mind!

I'll be checking in from time to time, more specifically, if I happen upon anything new my own self.
1年以上前 Alpha1 said…
smile
I know this has nothing to do with songs, but I just found out that there will be a second one.
1年以上前 EightySix said…
rainy
I'm sure that everyone who frequents this posting already has these songs, but in any event I've uploaded them via youtube, and for anyone who asks further, I can upload the files themselves to an account available to anyone who would like them.

link
link

A Big thanks to Arctic for these files originally. I'm just re-distributing.
1年以上前 arcticwolf07 said…
cool
Hey, thanks for that. I don't have a YouTube account, plus I never thought to do that. Shows how behind the times I am. My strengths lie elsewhere, I guess.

Those songs count as "hard to find" to me, so I think anyone who wants 'em should be able to find 'em. Just glad I found someone with the will and way to get things kicked off.
1年以上前 arcticwolf07 said…
smile
Oh, and just so everyone knows, "Me & You" is a different version from the movie, but "On The Loose" sounds to me like it's the same, just the full song.