アルファ&オメガ Adventure in the woods looking for buried treasure .^w^

pinkmare posted on Mar 03, 2013 at 12:16AM
okay i was extremely bored so me and Taylor are going on an adventure and i'm not a dragon anymore , i'm a husky , a pink husky now the whole gang will be here
Me
Helga
Rarity
Diego
Sid
Frankie
Taylor
harold
Pinkie pie
Granny
Shira
Jackson/Holt
last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 09:15PM

アルファ&オメガ 181 返信

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 181

1年以上前 pinkmare said…
smile
okay i'm here and i brought Helga , Rarity , Diego , Sid with me. *Points to picture down below* That's me
last edited 1年以上前
 okay i'm here and i brought Helga , Rarity , Diego , Sid with me. *Points to picture down below* Tha
blondeprincess commented…
i'm here and i brought Harold , Pinkie Pie , Shira and Granny with me ^^ 1年以上前
pinkmare commented…
good t.:) 1年以上前
1年以上前 blondeprincess said…
big smile
Hey Val :) *Points to picture* that's me :)
last edited 1年以上前
 こんにちは Val :) *Points to picture* that's me :)
tongue
Harold:Where are we going ? *whines* i'm hungry
 Harold:Where are we going ? *whines* i'm hungry
laugh
*Pinkie walks towards Valeria , Taylor and Harold *Pinkie Pie:why we're going on a adventure Harold :)
last edited 1年以上前
 *Pinkie walks towards Valeria , Taylor and Harold *Pinkie Pie:why we're going on a adventure Harold :
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
angry
Helga walks to the gang: Yeah pink boy so shut up and quit complaining !!!!!
 Helga walks to the gang: Yeah ピンク boy so shut up and quit complaining !!!!!
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
hey Taylor :) okay guys break it up we have to wait for the others
last edited 1年以上前
 こんにちは Taylor :) okay guys break it up we have to wait for the others
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
cool
*Rarity comes in* Rarity:Sorry i was late , l love to be fashionlly late
last edited 1年以上前
 *Rarity comes in* Rarity:Sorry i was late , L(デスノート) 愛 to be fashionlly late
smile
*Shira comes in* Shira:So now what guys ?
 *Shira comes in* Shira:So now what guys ?
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
worried
*I smile to Shira* Glad you could make it Shira. *we hear Arguing coming , Diego has Sid around his teeth* Sid:It wasn't my fault that you like Shira.
Diego:Shut up Sid , one more syllable out of you and i'll have you for dinner.
Sid:No please have mercy.
*I walk over to them.* Guys knock it off , we're here to go on an adventure not go to wreastlemania
 *I smile to Shira* Glad あなた could make it Shira. *we hear Arguing coming , Diego has Sid around his t
angry
*Granny arrives* Yeah now Shut up , Sidney and apologize to Lady this instance!!!
 *Granny arrives* Yeah now Shut up , Sidney and apologize to Lady this instance!!!
smile
Granny's right stop fighting guys , remember we're going on an adventure.
 Granny's right stop fighting guys , remember we're going on an adventure.
big smile
*Pinkie Pie appears upside facing Taylor* Pinkie Pie:What kind of adventure are we going ? ,huh? , huh? ,huh?
 *Pinkie Pie appears upside facing Taylor* Pinkie Pie:What kind of adventure are we going ? ,huh? , hu
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
smile
Well Pinkie *I climb on Taylor's scaley pink back * We are going on a surpise adventure , i turn to gesture the others to climb on*
 Well Pinkie *I climb on Taylor's scaley ピンク back * We are going on a surpise adventure , i turn to
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
cool
*Rarity climbs on* Rarity:This better be first class , come along Pinkie Pie.
 *Rarity climbs on* Rarity:This better be first class , come along Pinkie Pie.
smile
*Pinkie Pie climbs on Taylor's spiny back* Pinkie:I'm coming Rarity
 *Pinkie Pie climbs on Taylor's spiny back* Pinkie:I'm coming Rarity
hmmm
*Granny follows* Granny:This 'vacation' betta be worth it, c'mon Sidney let's go *she climbs on taylor*
last edited 1年以上前
 *Granny follows* Granny:This 'vacation' betta be worth it, c'mon Sidney let's go *she climbs on taylo
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
laugh
*Sid follows his Granny and also climbs on Taylor* I'm right behind you , Granny
 *Sid follows his Granny and also climbs on Taylor* I'm right behind あなた , Granny
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
blush
Diego:I'll be right there!! *Diego walks to Shira , he blushes Diego:Shira listen what Sid said back there made me mad , but i really do l-
 Diego:I'll be right there!! *Diego walks to Shira , he blushes Diego:Shira listen what Sid 発言しました back
heart
*Shira kisses Diego* Shira:I love you too Softie. *She blushes as the two sabers climb on the pink dragon*
 *Shira kisses Diego* Shira:I 愛 あなた too Softie. *She blushes as the two sabers climb on the ピンク dr
sunny
*I gesture Harold and Helga to hop on*
 *I gesture Harold and Helga to hop on*
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
angry
*Helga pushes Harold aside* Helga:Outta my way , Fat boy! *She climbs on Taylor*
last edited 1年以上前
 *Helga pushes Harold aside* Helga:Outta my way , Fat boy! *She climbs on Taylor*
hmmm
*Harold glares at Helga before climbing, he whines again* Harold:Aww why do i have to be the last one ?
 *Harold glares at Helga before climbing, he whines again* Harold:Aww why do i have to be the last one
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
smile
Because you didn't went ahead of everybody , that's why :)
 Because あなた didn't went ahead of everybody , that's why :)
smile
She's right , now hang on everybody!!! *Taylor flys taking off to the sky*
last edited 1年以上前
 She's right , now hang on everybody!!! *Taylor flys taking off to the sky*
*Taylor soars around the clouds
 *Taylor soars around the clouds
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
smile
*Valeria feels the wind blowing through her pink fur*
 *Valeria feels the wind blowing through her ピンク fur*
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
monkey
*Brainy appears behind Helga and in front of Harold * Brainy:Wheeze....wheeze....Hi. Everybody except Helga:Ahhhh!!!!
 *Brainy appears behind Helga and in front of Harold * Brainy:Wheeze....wheeze....Hi. Everybody excep
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
angry
*Helga looks behind her and does what she normally does the best , she punches him*
 *Helga looks behind her and does what she normally does the best , she punches him*
hmmm
We can't just throw him from the sky , i'm gonna float near a tree where you can throw him there
 We can't just throw him from the sky , i'm gonna float near a 木, ツリー where あなた can throw him there
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
smirk
Helga carrys Brainy and smirks* Helga:Sounds good to me. *Taylor floats above a tree and helga throws Brainy there , Taylor flys back to the sky.*
last edited 1年以上前
 Helga carrys Brainy and smirks* Helga:Sounds good to me. *Taylor floats above a 木, ツリー and helga thro
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
hmmm
*Diego looks from Helga to Shira* Diego:I'm not even gonna ask. *Shira nodded in agreement.*
 *Diego looks from Helga to Shira* Diego:I'm not even gonna ask. *Shira nodded in agreement.*
laugh
*Granny feels the wind blowing through her hair* Granny:WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
 *Granny feels the wind blowing through her hair* Granny:WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
crying
*Sid waves his arms out screaming like a little girl* Sid:AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 *Sid waves his arms out screaming like a little girl* Sid:AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile
*I roll my eyes , and lands on a forest* I think this might be a good place looking for a mate for you Val :)
 *I roll my eyes , and lands on a forest* I think this might be a good place looking for a mate for yo
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
meh
Taylor we're going on an adventure not love hunting.
 Taylor we're going on an adventure not 愛 hunting.
big smile
I know that , i',m just checking ^^
last edited 1年以上前
 I know that , i',m just checking ^^
Okay everybody follow my lead. Taylor begins walking the others follow ,*We walk around the forest*
 Okay everybody follow my lead. Taylor begins walking the others follow ,*We walk around the forest*
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
meh
*Diego looks around for a bit* Diego:Is there any antelope to eat around here ?
last edited 1年以上前
 *Diego looks around for a bit* Diego:Is there any アンテロープ to eat around here ?
hmmm
*Shira walks beside him* Shira:Yeah i agree all i see are trees , grass , and more trees , where are we anyways ?
 *Shira walks beside him* Shira:Yeah i agree all i see are trees , 草 , and もっと見る trees , where are
big smile
*Pinkie Pie hops ahead of everybody, she giggles* Pinkie:Going on adventures are fun ^_^
 *Pinkie Pie hops ahead of everybody, she giggles* Pinkie:Going on adventures are fun ^_^
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
tongue
*Rarity looks around bored* Rarity:This place could really use a makeover
 *Rarity looks around bored* Rarity:This place could really use a makeover
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
smile
*I roll my eyes and walk beside rarity * You can't give nature a makeover because it's part of life :)
 *I roll my eyes and walk beside rarity * あなた can't give nature a makeover because it's part of life :
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
meh
Sid:By the way , what kind of forest is this ?
 Sid:By the way , what kind of forest is this ?
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
hmmm
*shrugs* It's like any type of forest , i know one thing that it's not a rain forest and to answer diego and shira's question's there's no antelopes sorry :(
last edited 1年以上前
 *shrugs* It's like any type of forest , i know one thing that it's not a rain forest and to answer di
monkey
*Granny spots a rock* Granny:Ohh a watermelon *Granny carrys the 'watermelon' and walks to Diego* Granny:Hey Lady , can you chew this watermelon fo' me ?
 *Granny spots a rock* Granny:Ohh a スイカ *Granny carrys the 'watermelon' and walks to Diego* G
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
blush
*I whisper to Taylor* I guess your right maybe i do need a mate i want a mate.
 *I whisper to Taylor* I guess your right maybe i do need a mate i want a mate.
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
hmmm
Sid:Um Granny that's a rock. *Granny glares at Sid* Granny:Don't tell me what a rock is , i know what a rock looks like Sidney.
 Sid:Um Granny that's a rock. *Granny glares at Sid* Granny:Don't tell me what a rock is , i know what
smile
*i whisper back to Valeria* Don't worry Val your mate to be is still out there :) oh and you look nice today
 *i whisper back to Valeria* Don't worry Val your mate to be is still out there :) oh and あなた look nic
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
smile
Thanks Tay i went to the groomers :) and Sid's right , Granny that is a rock.
 Thanks Tay i went to the groomers :) and Sid's right , Granny that is a rock.
1年以上前 pinkmare said…
hmmm
*Diego looks at the rock* Diego:Well Sid's right *mutters* for the first time in his life , it's a rock ,not a watermelon.
 *Diego looks at the rock* Diego:Well Sid's right *mutters* for the first time in his life , it's a ro