アルファ&オメガ Reason または Disbanment of the Alpha and Omega site

VengeanceWolf posted on Sep 08, 2011 at 04:09AM
the other quesion i couldnt access so, ill post it again here

This is the final chance to save the club you and i love so much. Clean it up, get rid of all the sex (articles are just fine, and you can role play your lives with mates also) but if this does not happen, ill be forced to ask a moderator to step in.
Should I do this then one of two things will happen. A great many people will gett banned (myself included) o the club will be disbanded and removed. The later is more likely.
If you do not think that this is possible, then I invite you to read the fanpop terms of service policy, in which were are clearly disregarding. If informed, this club will be subjected to the fanpop terms of service violation clause, some people may be also.

Ill give you all a weeks grace from 12 midnight on the 8th of september 2011, to clean up this club a bit, Remember im asking you to limit what you post not stop posting sexual inuendo(?spelling) just the outwardly sexual things, articles can have as much sex as you could possible want, i dont care about that.

Be grateful to katealphawolf for what you have, its because of my respect for him as a friend that you have any time to decide.

This is non-nogatiable.

アルファ&オメガ 22 返信

Click here to write a response...
1年以上前 HumphreyAlpha said…
That's it fellas. Time to throw in the towel. Save your articles and all the photos you really want. We'll go elsewhere.

I tried everything I could think of. I'm sorry I let you down.
1年以上前 Xero_Pyramid206 said…
Yep, goodbye club
1年以上前 AlphaAndOmega said…
Your right concerning the sex. However, blackmailing people isn't the way to go. We should all agree on something.
1年以上前 AlphaWolfCurt said…
join this club thn guys link
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 AlphaWolfCurt said…
1年以上前 metalwolf116 said…
JOIN THE METALWOLF PACK!!!!! A HAVEN FOR THOSE WHO FEEL THEY ARE NOT WANTED HERE ANY MORE!!!!!
1年以上前 hank666 said…
To me its a good deal, you dont have to stop with it, just put it in articles. Not that hard to do

(im just sayin, nobody get mad at me)
I understand where he's going, but blackmailing us? its wrong
1年以上前 Ignas357 said…
As much as I hate people who care too much about the rules and as much as you look an asshole to all of us, I have to admit you're kindof right, those questions about "how you like to do your mate" really dont make the club look good. I'm surprised how this didn't happen yet.
1年以上前 BadEolf said…
thats all i was saying, do you all realise that the only things i asked are that you keep sex related questions off of fan picks and answers? And remove the stuff thats already there? But then that ass Xero_Pyramidtold me to piss off when i asked politely, he also told me there wasnt anything i could do to stop all this, and so here we are (VengeanceWolf)
1年以上前 BadEolf said…
In reality i was very reasonable about it for about a week until yesterday, you can blame the forced blackmail on people who told me to fuck off when i asked nice, You know have 6 days, my other account will be unsuspended in 3 days after i had a chat with fanpop administration
1年以上前 KateLillyWolfy said…
Ah great, this is like the only club I enjoy. Btw, I just ignore the inappropriate content.
1年以上前 WolfAustin said…
Dude this movie isnt sexual, seriously its rated pg, thats for kids, its 100% appropriate. Please dont shut down the page it will piss off a bunch of people.
1年以上前 KateLillyWolfy said…
^He's talking about the sexual content that people write and post not the movie.
1年以上前 shadowcharmer said…
angry
blackmailing isn't the way to go. its wrong, and just plain mean. and you KNOW we'd just make a new club. and we could also make new accounts, so whats the point? i'm going to make a backup club now.
1年以上前 hank666 said…
@shadowcharmer: its fine, its all over
1年以上前 jason74633 said…
what no Alpha and omega club incrieble
last edited 1年以上前
1年以上前 jason74633 said…
It's also means unbelievable
Dont worry about it. Its over. This was a while back and hes gone for good
1年以上前 HarlequinWolf said…
maybe no forever mon ami, he say that if he see something inappropriate posted he will come back with a Vengeance lol, I know him in real life as well, he has visited me in France, but i still find it hard to believe he would have done this, he loved this movie, with his entire being
1年以上前 FunLovingOmega said…
@$$hole..and i just joined this club...
1年以上前 hank666 said…
@funlovingomega: its fine, he is gona and the club will still be up